Sowed With Revenge And Torn F...

By Profams66

This is my first fanfic it involves you the reader and your love triangle with nui hairime and ryuko matoi. C... More

prologue
Y/N Bio 1 year later
chapter 1 woven memories
chapter 2 The shark toothed tennis player
ch 3 when 2 kamui meet part 1
ch4 when 2 kamui meet part 2 prisoner of paradise
ch 5 Don't be Late!
ch 6 the fight with merch mohawk part 1
choice's for reader's kamui appearance.
part 2 showdown with mr mohawk
ch 7 Her thoughts of you
Your Inner darkness.
First rule of Fight club
it's a grey day for harsh revelations
darkness awakens
training day part 1
a monsters protege
confessing to your killer
A once in a life time chance
I want to know more about you
I'm not your cute women part 1

training day part 2

745 17 1
By Profams66

It was 6am and Ryuko stood outside of the gym for the 3rd day of training with Y/n, unlike the last two days though today was different as y/n had supposedly made some "arrangements' and adjustments' to todays course though so far she didn't notice anything different done to the exterior of the boarded up and abandoned gym.

The buzz of her phone vibrated in the pocket
Of her gym shorts she pulled it out and answered.

Ryuko: Hey Y/n I'm here.

Y/n good come inside and go to the basketball courtroom I have some associates that would like to help you in your training.

Ryuko opened the door looked around and saw a pair of double doors, assumeing this was what y/n was talking about she pushed them open into the room where what she saw shocked her. The room looked nothing like a typical basketball court or any basketball court it was completely metal with cube tiles and wallls and even a sealing it also had had floating cubes all around the room.

Y/n: Pretty cool huh I think I've Outdone myself this time what do you think boys.

The y/n appeared on a floating platform with surrounded by a group of tiny midgits  in hocky gear, wearing varolious mask and what looked to be high tech boots and gloves.

Ryuko: Y/n w-what is all this why are so many things floating who are those guys!? Wha-

Y/n: Questions, questions ryuko, all you need to know Is I made some upgrades to the gym so now we got another place set for you training also I got materou and his friends to join us today.

Materou: we'll bring it on maggot so no holding back or will rob ya!

Y/n placed his hand on the boys head before speaking in a change of tone

Y/n: And just in case they don't behave themselves I brought along some displinary help, oh Mako

Suddenly a large chair floted downwordsand in that chair was mako who was sipping a sports hat and eating a bowl of popcorn.

Mako: *crunch* Don't *munch* worry ryuko *crunch* *munch* I *chewing* got your *slurmph* back.

Y/n: she realllly likes eating.

But she knows her brother like a book so you should be safe from his shenanigans.

After you finish with them I'll be your opponent. Now go get dressed.

After a short change into ryukos sexy workout gear which y/n then again turned away from looking at before slaping himself and coming to his senses( It seems that was still going on despite y/n telling himself ryuko should mean nothing to him and to stick to his job he found himself longing for for more and more. )

Ryuko steeped onto a cube that took her up to the floating platform equiped with a practice sword while materou was suited up in his gear and wore a gas mask with stramge gloves boots and a chest peace with blinking lights.

Y/n: okay first up is ryuko vs materou.

FIGHT!

Materou bounced around the room like a ping pong ball while ryuko just stood still eyes closed confident in her  abilty then materou came from behind at mach speeds, ryuko just smiled and twisted her stance like a batter and swung the bat.

Materou was just feet away from ryuko before his suit began blinking to life and a cube came rocketing infront of her and blocking her sight and catching her off guard and stoping her attack.

The young delinquent smirked and flipped over the baffled tomboy and and boost shoting himself towards with the boots he'd equiped befor ryuko could react again anothed block came in this time to strike her in the side and pushing her back a couple of feet towards the edge but she quickly managed to regain her footing.

Materou: what do ya think y/n pretty good with tech huh.

Ryuko looked back at the boy who was standing on a cube while being surronded but 6 other several smaller cubes that roatated around him like an orbiting star.

Ryuko: *sigh*Yeah but I've got something better guts.

Knowing know how this room work and it's crazy attacks ryuko devised the only way she could think to counter it.... Do a crazier one.

When materou began his attack again this time multiple blocks came at Ryuko from all sides but instead of attempting to dodge like a person normally would ryuko slashed through them one after another but it seemed with each one she destroyed more and more of them came in there place.

Y/n: The cubes may be decoys but that isn't all they can do. The cubes are actually made up of smaller cubes that scale down and multiply the more you hit them, but the logical solution to this wouldn't be keep hitting them. So why does she keep useing the same strategy?

Before long the amount of cubes that were surronding materou had quadrupled so much that it looked like a group of rubix cubes.

But ryuko despite the panting look still seemed calm.

This time the following attack was like a wave crashing into where ryuko stood and swallowing her up,  when it cleared though ryuko was gone seemingly no where in site.

This caused y/n to worry a bit had he gone to far maybe almost 50 cubes was to much, he silently panicked as the image of the girl battered and bruised passed out on the floor all because of him!

Mako: Hey y/n don't worry ryuko is tough, and my bro may be a thief and a thug but he would never hurt anyone close to him or is family like ryuko is to me and you.

Y/n: wha-what are talking about!
I know that!! Ryuko's survived worse then this way worse!

It was true even though he'd never say it outloud ryuko was almost unkillable, and even he couldn't comprehend why it's like she had this superpower that saved her against impossible odds no matter what.

Mako: Hey y/n you and ryuko have spent alot of time together and you both seem to enjoy it alot so I gotta ask, Do you have a crush on ryuko.

With those words that came from mako's mouth Y/n's face went redder then ryuko's bangs, he then started to think it wouldn't be so bad if those cubes swallowed him up right now too so he could die of embaressment in peace.

Before he could rebuttle an answer Both heard a scream from mako'd younger brother, as ryuko emerged from the from a pile of cubes relativley practically unharmed.

Ryuko: Now I got you.

Materou: Nani?!

*kick* with that relief materou was kicked from the platform by ryuko makeing her the victor.

The rest of the kids had there turns in groups but no matter who elseor how many went up against ryuko she didn't seem to struggle lije before infact it got easier like alot easier.

Then Y/n himself stepped up to the plate.y/n out fit was the same
Only he wore a wolf mask

It was astonishing how fast ryuko evolved not just with her kamui but without it she was almost like an Ai learning how to solve adapt to solve a problem and after encountering it only once. It was staggeringly terrifying but it seems like he found a solution. Almost everyone had gone home except makowho was just asleep in her floating chair, It was getting pretty late after all.

Y/n: I gotta admit ryuko you really had me worried but you pulled through, like you always do everytime. How do you do it and more importamtly why? Wouldn't a peaceful life better suit you?

Ryuko: ... I told you before didn't I? I don't want to go through my life like this if it means Never knowing the truth, I never got along with my dad he was always busy, but now that I know why I wanna finish his fight at least.

Y/n: hmm so be it but you should know ryuko sometimes the truth isn't always easy. You know this room doesn't just have Ar capabilities to it. There's actually vr capabilities as well. Basically It can simulate any environment abd any opponent. And change on the fly. Observe

Y/n reached for a knob on the side of his suit and turned the dial clockwise.

The room flickered and buzzed with static, then the environment changed into the academy grounds, ryuko was wearing senketsu and before ryuko was a familar opponent sangeyama with his eyes sown shut.

Sangeyama: your dead matoi!

Ryuko charged him foucusing her agression into every strike and movement, the air howeled  with the sparks sounds of kendo swords and scissor blades clashing together until the air was covered in a cloud of dust and sparks. When all was settled ryuko stood victorious with sangeyama naked and face first in the ground. Before his body shattered into digital glass.

Y/n: impressive but lets see you deal with an unfamilar environment. This time I will be your opponent. And this time I have a few more tricks up my sleeves

Ryuko:
really, think you can beat me that easily, then how about this I beat you and you have to pay for lunch.

Y/n: what! *blush* Is she asking me on a ... date? But I'm with nui!!

Ryuko: what wrong you can't afford that? Blow to much money on this stupid vr room!!

Y/n: Hey thats not true! And That's rude I already said I was proud of this place.

Ryuko: then you pay for lunch if I win for both of us. And I'm choosing the date.

Y/n: alright fine  but If I win you gotta pay for where I wanna eat. Also to make this interesting.

Y/n clicked a few buttons on the left wrist guards and set a timer.

Y/n: 5 minutes thats how long you have to take me down. If time runs out you lose If I take you out instead you lose. And if you lose... what should I do if she loses? maybe make her do what ever I want, yeah thats what I'll do.

will decide that latter.

Ryuko: seriously?!

Y/n: as you once told me "I gotta a fight to win"

Ryuko: will just see about that.

Yes we will

With another turn of the knob the scene changed again to misty forest as the timer started ticking away.

ryuko: where is he how can I be expected to find y/n on such short notice here. This is just cheating.

Suddenly the rush of wind blew by her, ryuko instinctly went to block but was a little slow she received a sharp jab to her funny bone followed by an electric shock that coursed through up her arm and through her body she winced in pain as the crackle pf electricity surronded her she winced and stumbled... but her ground stood firm.

Ryuko: ow did he just taz me? So thats how it is fine I'll just have to listen for his movements.

Ryuko tried to see if she could move her arm bellow the forarm it was almost unresponsive she couldn't use it to fight any more but maybe she could use it to block. This time she listened to any change in movement when she heard the wind again she was more prepared.

Y/n came at her from the side again so instead of tenseong up she pushed herself back and let her body relaxed save for a small nick on the side she got away on unscaved.

This time she followed up with a jab of her own useing with a backflip and one hand she launched herself in the air above y/n, and then propeled herself downword with a kick.

Y/n unprepared for such a tactic ate a shoe to the face. As he hit the the ground ryuko held him in place with her foot.

Y/n: impressive ryuko you actualky got me off guard, your quite the acrobat. Y/n muffled from under  her foot.

Ryuko: thats game over y/n give it up.

Y/n: not so fast I still have one last trick up my sleeve. Y/n grabed ryukos foot and released wave after wave of electricity all along her leg maintaining it just right so it wouldn't fry her but be enough to knock her out.

Ryuko grit her teeth through the pain as thousands of volts coursed through her body jittering her nerves and struck the device atached to y/n hand repeatedly. Suddenly the blinking lights had a seizure effect and aloud error sound began to beep y/n's syit began to sputter and spark before his wrist guard exploded burning his hand.

Y/n: arrrgh.

Ryuko snapped out of her fighting state and leaned down to y/n with concern in her eyes worried she'd went to far.

Ryuko: y/n are you okay!?? I sorry I went a little to far.

Y/n takeing the opportunity used his  good hand and the last of his suits juice to paralyse ryuko's left leg with  a finger palm strike. Ryuko stumbled backwords a bit and fell over.

Y/n with a paralysed arm got up and limped over to ryuko who was strugling just to stand but managed, it seems the voltage he applied was just short of putting her leg out of commision.

Y/n: you put up a good fight ryuko but looking at you now it's clear who's the winner so why don't we call it a day.

Ryuko: *huff* Ha nope and*huff* speak for your *puff* self y/n your hardly standing.

Y/n: atleast I am standing but fine I'll just knock you out the old fashion way.

Griting his teeth through the extreme pain y/n hobble sprinted at ryuko with one leg.

Ryuko useing her one good limb swung at y/n's other leg it connected with his leg causeing him to fall ontop of her. Just then the timer ran out.

*Beeeeeeeeeeeep*

y/n pushed up his head bit then locked eyes with ryuko suddenly all the fighting spirit they had dissipated.  Quickly realizing the position they were in made y/n feel strangely nervous.

Y/n: ... uhhhhh 0_0 this was an accident.

Shinkets: hahahaha well isn't this a turn of events.

Ryuko: 0_0 s-sure thats understandable

Y/n felt his heart rate go up a little bit his heart beat so loudly he worried she could here it.

Oh no, this is bad really bad. This isn't right why is she makeing me nervous. I can't alow for this situation to continue or it could get even more awkward! I need to stand! Y/n tried to stand back up but  his legs seemed to softlock when he tried causeing him to fall closer to ryukos face.

Sudennly ryuko grabed him by his backside and pulled him into an embrace.

Y/n: ehh?!

Ryuko: I'm sorry.

Y/n: for what? *sweat*

Ryuko: I got us into this situation I know your not use to being this close to another person and I might have gone a bit to far in our fight so I'm sorry.

Y/n took a breath and tried to recompose himself before he responde.

Y/n:  It's fine if anything I went to far with this arena thing I just wanted to make you stronger.

Side note can you stand up my legs arn't working.

Ryuko: nope mine are dead too. She chuckled

Y/n: dead too huh? What an  unfortunate circumstance.

Hey y/n can I?

You may?

Continue to hold you?

Oh shit! Y/n what ever do not say yes.

Shinkets: ohhhhh whats gonna happen next?

Ryuko: come on I'm tired. And it's your fault we're in this situation.

Y/n: well... since you put it that way.

NO!

Shinkets: YES!

I suppose I can go out side my comfort zone for a bit.

Ryuko smiles and wraps her hand around his back. Before long she had fallen asleep with him in her arms.

Y/n: I suppose since it's her it's not so bad. After saying that y/n closed his eyes until he too fell asleep beside her.

Shinkets: getting quite close arn't we. You should know thats dangerous y/n but you'll learn that soon enough from her hopefully your strong enough then.

Next chapter will be returming to the main story for a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 601 34
Your name is Y/N zilla or zilla jr you were a student at U.A in the U.S.A but was transferred to U.A In Japan after being kicked out on your first da...
164K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
568K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
231K 3.2K 27
Ryuko Matoi, a young girl who's on a quest to solve the mystery of the murder of her father. She strives to Honnouji Academy for answers while holdin...