๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

Av theesecretfairy

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... Mer

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  9
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  12
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  20
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  25
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  28
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  41
โ™  42
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  36

10.5K 782 106
Av theesecretfairy

"Yes, you remember that i start the fight but you won't that whether it's my fault or yours, I'm the one who says sorry in last!"

Manik enters his room to see Nandini sleeping peacefully. He approaches her and calls her name out to wake her up but in vain. He then shakes her.

''Nandini....Nandini wake up '' Manik tries to wake her up.

''Manik....let me sleep for some more time please'' Nandini said in sleepy voice.

Manik then pulls her making her sit. "Go hell with your sleep!" Manik said angrily.

"Manik.. what happened?" Nandini asked rubbing her eyes. "Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night.."

"Shut up Nandini! And tell me why did you gave the poison to Naman?" Manik asked angrily.

"Manik I..." Nandini couldn't complete as he cut her off.

"Don't you dare to say a lie Nandini.. because Iravati isn't allowed to even go near the prison and Ishaan doesn't seem doing so. So just tell me, you did that right? To save him from death sentence?" Manik shouted while Nandini stayed silent with moist eyes. "Now speak up! Why are you silent now?"

"I'm sorry.. Manik trust me.. I have no intention to hurt you or go against you but.. I have only one more day left for bhai sa's death sentence and didn't have any proofs neither against you nor him.. I didn't have another option.. I'm sorry Manik... I don't want to hurt you.." Nandini said with tears filled eyes.

Manik rolls his eyes at her. "Really? After already hurting me you are saying you don't want to hurt me! You are just impossible Nandini.."

"Manik.. I'm sorry, just hear me once. I want to..." Nandini was again cut off by him.

"It's just fine Nandini! I don't need any explanation from you.. Everytime I think everything is going well.. you do something which makes everything worse.." Manik said in anger.

"I'm sorry Manik please..." Nandini said with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry Nandini that I trusted you! From now I restrict you to go in the prison!" Manik said angrily. "Now just have your beauty sleep and be relaxed that your brother isn't getting a death sentence because he's weak! But remember Nandini, once he'll be cured I'll not kill him directly now, but he will be now now dieing hundred times before his death approaches him! Mark my words!!" He said with anger filled eyes leaving a crying Nandini behind.

Nandini sits on the bed crying. I didn't want to hurt you Manik. I just want to know who's lying and who's speaking the truth. But I didn't have much time, which made me took this step. I'm sorry Manik...

Nandini falls asleep crying while Manik didn't even check on her once.

Next morning, Manik enters the room to see Nandini sleeping in a sitting position. He makes her lay down on the bed comfortably and covers her with a blanket and leaves to take a bath.

Nandini when wakes up sees Manik standing in front of the mirror adjusting his hair. "Manik..."

Manik then puts his dagger on his waist and leaves the room without paying any attention to her. Nandini gets ready being upset and moves out.

Manik is in his court while Nandini is in the garden but her mind is stuck with Manik.

Nandini then goes to Meera. "Bhabhi, how are you.."

"I'm fine, you say.." Nandini said with a small smile.

"I'm good but you are not looking fine today.. What happened?" Meera asked.

"Nothing.. I'm fine.." Nandini said with a smile.

Meera smiles at her. "I know there's something.. Please tell me bhabhi, Is it related to bhai sa?"

Nandini's eyes gets moist. "We had an fight Meera.. and I'm at fault. I have hurted him and now he's not talking to me..."

"Bhabhi don't be sad... You must have knowing bhai sa right? You know his anger na.. It will take some time to cool down. Don't worry, he'll talk to you.." Meera said with smile to which Nandini nods with a weak smile.

"Bhabhi, why didn't you tell me that you have a brother too.." Meera asked.

"It's just I never got a chance too.. But why are you asking? Did he said something to you?" Nandini said.

"No no.. I was just asking.." Meera said with a small smile.

Both talks for sometime, and then Nandini leaves.

Nandini sees Manik doing sword practicing and approaches him. "Can I join you too?" Nandini asked.

"I'm done with my practicing now..." Manik said keeping his sword on the table and starts leaving.

"I saw you.. You have just started. It's ok, I'm going.. Don't spoil your practice because of me.." Nandini said and leaves from there while Manik stares at her and then continues his practice.

Nandini and Gauri are with Gaurav playing. Manik sees them from a distance but quickly turns his gaze away when Nandini catches him staring. Nandini smiles.

"Gaurav, come here to me.." Nandini said asking Gaurav to come to her. She then gives him a small piece of paper. "Give this to your Manik chachu please..."

"You don't need to say please chachi. I'll always do your and Gauri chachi work because you always play with me unlike maa.." Gaurav said to which Nandini kissed his cheeks.

Gaurav then moves to Manik who's with Dev, Ishaan and Manav. "Chachu, chachi has send this for you.."

Manik smiles at Gaurav and then opens the small letter to see Sorry written on it.

Manik then turns to see Nandini who's looking at him only. As soon as he sees her, she holds her ears asking for forgiveness. Manik just crumples the letter and throws it making Nandini upset.

The whole day she tries to ask his forgiveness but Manik just ignores her. She made his favourite dish too but he didn't even come to have the dinner. Nandini too didn't have her dinner.

At night, Manik moves to his room to see Nandini sitting waiting for him. "Thank god, you came Manik.. I was waiting for you from so long.. Come now, let's have the food. And guess what? Today it's your favourite.. I made it for you.." Nandini said serving the food.

"I'm not hungry.. I'm sleepy so I just want to sleep.." Manik said removing his crown.

"I too didn't have my food.." Nandini said knowing that he would surely react on these words.

"Why?" Manik asked in his cold voice.

"Because you didn't.." Nandini replied.

"Stop your drama and have your food, right now.." Manik said.

"Till then you aren't going to have it.. I'm not eating too.." Nandini replied.

"Don't argue Nandini, I don't want to start a fight again.." Manik said being irritated.

"It's you and always you.. who starts the fight.." Nandini said.

"Yes, you remember that i start the fight but you won't that whether it's my fault or yours, I'm the one who says sorry in last!" Manik replies.

"Yes.. you should because it's always you who's wrong.." Nandini said.

"And what about this time?" Manik ask folding his hands on his chest.

"It's me this time.." Nandini replies in a low voice.

"Good to hear that you know.. Now have your food right now.." Manik said in strict tone.

Nandini wanting not to face his anger again, quietly starts eating her food while Manik is watching her till she finishes.

"Taste a little at least please.." Nandini said forwarding him a spoonful of rice. Manik eats it.

After having their food both lay down on the bed and sleeps without talking with each other.

Next morning, Manik wakes up to see Nandini nowhere in the room. "Where she's in the early morning..."

Manik then gets ready and leaves for the court thinking she must be out with others.

After completing his meeting, Manik moves to the hall where everyone are present for having food.

"Manik, where's Nandini?" Rajeshwari asked him.

"How will I know about it maa.. I'm just coming from court with Dev, Manav and Ishaan.." Manik replies.

"But we didn't saw her since morning" Divya said.

"Maybe bhabhi has gone to the temple.." Manav said.

"No she always takes me along with her while going to the temple.." Gauri replies.

"Then where she's!" Ishaan said being tensed.

"She was with me till night.. Then where she must have gone?" Manik said.

Manik orders the soldiers to find her in the whole palace. But they couldn't find her inside the palace when a soldier came running to them.

"Greetings our Majesty.. One of the horse is missing from our stable.. It was there till yesterday night.." The soldier said.

"Manik, I think Nandini has gone out, we have to find her as soon as possible.." Dev said and both leaves in search of her along with Manav and Ishaan.

It's evening and it's getting dark when Gauri sees Nandini entering the palace. She runs to her. "Princess, where were you? We were searching for you since so many hours.. Do you know how much tensed we all were and mostly Manik and Ishaan.."

"I'll tell you everything later Gauri but I have some important work right now.. I'll talk to you later.." Nandini said and leaves from there.

Gauri tells about it to everyone. After few minutes, everyone sees Nandini moving towards to her room lost. She didn't heard anyone and just entered her room closing the door.

"Nandini.. Open the door.. What happened?" Divya said knocking at the door.

"Bhabhi.. Please leave me alone for sometime. I'll tell you all everything but not now please.." Nandini said.

After a while Manik arrives the palace on learning that Nandini is back. "Where is she maa?"

"She's in her room.." Rajeshwari said.

"Ok, I'll just go and meet her.." Manik said leaving when Gauri stops him.

"She said she wants to stay alone for sometime.. And she'll tell everything later..." Gauri said.

"But..." Manik was cut off by Divya.

"Give her sometime Manik.. If in some time, she will not open the door then we will make her open it but don't do anything right now.. She already looked disturbed.." Divya said.

"Nandini is like this, she everytime locks herself in a room whenever she's upset or angry and troubles everyone around.." Ishaan said.

Manik nods and gets back to his work but his mind and heart were only thinking about Nandini. It's been 2 hours since she's inside and haven't talked to anyone.

Manik now looses his patience as he's getting tensed about her. He knocks the door but Nandini didn't open it. He then decides to go through the window.

Manik then climbs through the window and enters the room but couldn't find Nandini anywhere. He then hears her sobs.

Manik sees Nandini sitting behind the bed curled up like a ball and crying. Her eyes are all red and puffy because of continuous crying. Her kohl is just wiping off and her face is full of tears. Manik gets shocked and worried at the sametime seeing Nandini devastated and quickly hugs her tight while she keeps crying.

Here's another update! I know it's short but please bear it! *🤧*

Hope you like it.

How's it?

Where Nandini must have gone?

Why do you think Nandini is crying?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Nandini?

Do vote and please comment!

Thank you❤

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

5.9K 219 31
H๐’†๐’“ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’" H๐’Š๐’Ž" ๐’‰๐’–๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ "...
907K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
22.1K 1K 23
โ™กโ™ก๐’žโ„ด๐“๐“โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ โ„ด๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ˆ....โ™กโ™ก ๐‘น๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
73.4K 4.3K 37
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...