The Fall Of Mr. Crabby

By -ynaya

A͢ R͢o͢m͢a͢n͢t͢i͢c͢-C͢o͢m͢e͢d͢y͢ w͢i͢t͢h͢ T͢h͢ri͢l͢l a͢s͢ a͢ s͢i͢d͢e͢ d͢i͢s͢h͢. "leт'ѕ ĸιdnap тнιѕ gιrl." (N... More

••тєαѕєя••
••уσυ'ℓℓ киσω ѕσσи~••
••му αρσℓσgιєѕ••
••нєя нαιя ιѕ α мєѕѕ••
•ωє'ℓℓ ѕєє тнαт••
••ωєιя∂σ••
••∂σи'т σρєи ιт••
••ιgиσяє ιт, ѕєσʝσσи••
••gєт συт••
••уσυ ℓσσк gσσ∂••
••тнαт'ѕ α ѕє¢яєт••
••ωнαт ∂ι∂ уσυ ѕαу••
••нαρρу иσω••
••уσυ'яє кιи∂α ¢υтє••
••тнαт ωαѕ ємвαяяαѕѕιиg••
••ωнєяє ιѕ ʝια••
••мσνє αωαу fяσм мє••
••ℓєανє нєя тσ мє••
••мσяє тнαи ѕυяє••
••ωнαт ωαѕ тнαт••
••ι иєє∂ тσ gσ••
••ι нαтє муѕєℓf••
••ʝσкєѕ αѕι∂є••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнιѕ мαяк••
••уσυ'яє αℓινє••
••уσυ ѕ¢αяєᴅ мє••
••f¢к му υиℓυ¢ку ℓιfє••
••ѕнυт υρ••
••ωнαт'ѕ тнє мαттєя••

••ѕυ¢н α нєα∂α¢нє••

202 13 0
By -ynaya

"You get under my skin,
More than anyone's ever been." ー Rock Bottom

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes on her only to witness a hilarious scene of her getting ready to come and beat me only to fall down thanks to her long gown that was almost cleaning the whole room.

This girl is a joker. A complete joker.

••Jia's Pov••

"Does it still hurt?" Sara asked as she continued to massage my waist that I injured earlier thanks to that jerk.

"Not really. You can stop now." I spoke giving a smile and received a warm one in return from her before she made her way out of the room.

Though, I couldn't see her smile but the way her eyes turned into the shape of 'u' shaped moon, it could be easily told that she was smiling.

For some reason, I like these people...

Am I weird to feel at ease at this unknown place?

Well...this place is giving me the feels of a home.

Why?

Maybe cause I'm not the daughter of Park Hyunki here?

Maybe cause I'm not a Superintendent Officer?

Maybe cause I've not got eyes of maids judging my every move here?

Maybe cause I've not got any family to impress here?

Maybe cause I don't have to set an example to look up to for my cousins here?

Ahh...I like this place.

"Do you know you're kidnapped?" I shot up my head to find out the owner of the voice and a man wearing an all black outfit came into my view. And judging by his physique, he's that weird guy earlier.

"Yes. Why? Do you think I'm not a sane person to realize that?" I answered with a 'You kidding me, dude?' look.

"You look like you're enjoying your stay here unlike how a normal human being feels scared when being kidnapped. And about you being sane... To be honest I doubt it." He barked.

"Who said I'm a human? I'm a vampire. Heeeeeee" I joked while showing my teeth like the vampires in movies.

For a moment there, I felt his eyes waver as a flustered look came on his face for god knows what reason.

••Author's Pov••

*Why did she have to do that?* Seojoon thought as he tried his very best to not break into a smile at Jia's unbearable cuteness.

"Okay. Miss vampire. I gotta tie you to the chair now. If you need anything, you can call me. I'll be sleeping in the living room just next to this room."

"You don't have to tie me. Don't worry. I'm not gonna run away even if you ask me to." She said with a wink.

*Is she playing with me* The thought came to his mind as he continued to tie her and spoke up, "And you think I believe that...? Nice joke."

"Think as you wish~" he heard her say while he was going out of the room.

~Few minutes later~

As seojoon was just about to drift off to his dream world, he heard a voice speak loudly.

"MR. KIDNAPPER. I'M THIRSTY! BRING ME WATER!" He cursed in his breath before leaving to give her water.

"How am I supposed to drink? My hands are tied. Help me drink it." Jia said only to get an eye roll from him.

"Such a headache." He said in his breath as he held the glass of water up for her to drink.

"I heard that."

"Glad you did." He muttered leaving the room.

"Such a jerk." She said glaring at his back as he was leaving the room.

"I heard that too."

"What a pleasant thing to hear!" She shouted.

~Few minutes later~

"Hey! I wanna go to washroom!" She said in a loud voice making seojoon cry out sleepily.

"Free me fastly otherwise you would've to clean my mess tomorrow!"

"This girl is making me lose my mind!" He said getting up and taking the ropes off of her.

He led her to the washroom and signaled her to go in only to frown when she didn't moved and just stoop there with a mischievous smile on her face.

"What?"

"Are you going to let me go inside alone? What if I run away through a window or something?" She asked.

"Do you think I care if you run away or not considering the fact that you've disturbed my sleep for the second time in the last one hour?" He asked with a raised brow.

~Few minutes later~

"Hey! The mosquitoes here are biting me! Do something!" Jia shouted as she tried to shoo the mosquitoes away.

"Then give a bite to them in return too! And stop calling me! Otherwise I'm gonna chop your tongue!" Seojoon shouted back from the leaving room.

~Next morning~

"What do you think? Did he get our letter?" Taemin asked to Seojoon.

"I don't really know. Let's just hop-" He answered but got cut off mid sentence by a loud voice coming from the next room.

"I'M HUNGRY!!!!! BRING ME FOOD!!!!!" Jia shouted on top of her lungs.

"Don't your think she ate a mike during her childhood? I mean how could someone be so loud?!" Seojoon bursted out.

"Nah. It must be a loud speaker." Taemin answered seriously and got a 'You're right, bro!' look from Seojoon before they got up from the couch to go to the next door.

As they entered the room, they were met with the girl having huge dark circles around her eyes along with some mosquito bites here and there on her face and body.

Seeing her face, both of them bursted out in fits of laughter getting a question mark look from Jia in return.

"You should look at your face in the mirror!" Seojoon laughed.

Hearing the sound of laughter, Sara and Minho too entered the room to find out about the topic which made them laugh.

As Minho saw her face, he sighed and made his way towards her.

"You should've told me that there are mosquitoes here... " Minho said as he stared at her face pitifully.

"I told that jerk over there but he ignored me." Jia said glaring at a now guilty Seojoon.

"I'll get you some lotion from the market to stop the itching. Till then, you can eat the breakfast which that jerk has prepared." Minho said to her before leaving for the market.

"You should've done something about the mosquitoes... Don't forget that she's a source of help to us. We need to treat her well." Taemin scolded Seojoon leaving the room along with Sara.

~Meanwhile~

"What is this? Luna already has a passport..." Jia's father muttered looking at the envelope which was originally sent by Seojoon.

He opened the envelope with a confused look on his face and started reading it.

Dear Park Hyunki,

Your daughter, Jia is with us. And she'll be fine as long as you do whatever we tell you to for the mean time. The only thing we want from is your experience and qualifications. You must be aware of Lee Dong Yeon, Leader of The Republican Party. All you've to do is fight a case against him. That's all. All the evidences against him will be provided by us. And don't even try to report this to a police. We're just trying to fight against the evil with your help. We really need your help. There's no other lawyer in our country who can go against the President of the country except you. We know many people has requested you to fight a case against this monster but you declined it thinking it's gonna be impossible to beat such a powerful man. But believe us, we have really strong evidences proving his bad deeds and corruption. We won't even hurt a strand of hair of your daughter as long as you support us willingly. Please help us. We'll let your daughter go as soon as you win the case.

We'll be waiting for your acceptance.

{A/n : Hope you enjoyed reading this. Consider giving this a vote if you stan Seojoon &Jia!
( ˘ ³˘)❤

And so sorry guys for the late update! I got busy because of an another book that I started today for a contest! It's specially written for this valentines day!~(^з^)-♡

If you've got time then consider taking a look at it!。^‿^。 I hope you like it!
Here's its cover ⬇️ }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.1K 32
18+ "What are you doing here? Today is my wedding, so please go from here as we have already broken up." Y/N asked in stuttering after seeing her ex...
726 70 22
"You are the perfect villain of my life" you said while pointing a gun at him. "Awee Look at my baddass angel, giving me the crown of her life's perf...
9K 499 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...
872K 32.9K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...