A Touch Of Love | J.JK ✔️

By kkookteokki

Where college heartthrob Jeon Jungkook falls hard for a girl who suffers from Rosacea. ------- "Jungkook, wou... More

1 | where it hurts the most
2 | living day after another
3 | ugly or not ugly
4 | something absolutely unacceptable
5 | a chance to change
6 | the turning point
7 | the medicine to her pain
8 | rumors and reality
9 | a strange definition of pretty
10 | a gift given... or received?
11 | getting a point across
12 | see yourself through my eyes
13 | a touch of love
14 | epilogue
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (2) ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (3.1) ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (3.2) ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (3.3) ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (4) ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (5) ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (6.1) ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (6.2) ♥

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bonus Chapters (1) ♥

15.2K 661 60
By kkookteokki

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
GRADUATION
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

___________________
Y/N's graduation day
_________________

JUNGKOOK's POV

"Ready, baby?" I grinned, bringing Y/N's face into focus as she quickly squeezed in between her parents and nodded, holding up her certificate and bouquet for the photo before breaking into one of the most adorable eye smiles, her lips stretched into one of the brightest smiles I'd seen etched on her face.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Perfect." I whispered before looking up quickly. "Can I get a cuter pose, Mrs. and Mr. Lee? Y/N?"

"Oh, I don't know...we are not any good with cute poses." Y/N's voice was laced with doubt as her smile faltered a bit, her face scrunched up in confusion.

I immediately frowned, pulling my face away from the camera. But before I could open my mouth to say anything, her mother was already staring at Y/N with a flummoxed expression.

"Speak for yourself, sweetie." Quickly, she connected arms with Y/N, pulling my beautiful but reluctant girl to the front and smiled broadly.

"I wasn't called 'the goddess of Andong' back in high school for nothing! My presence should be enough to make both of you look absolutely delightful." She turned to look at her husband anticipatorily. "Why? Don't you agree, honey?"

I suppressed a laugh as Mr. Lee blinked, having totally lost the track of the conversation like any typical middle-aged father. But he caught up fast. 

"Of course I do agree, honey." He nodded promptly at his wife as Mrs. Lee smiled and smoothed out the frown on Y/N's forehead.

"Your father dares not disagree with me." She remarked airily. "You shouldn't either. Come on now, stop frowning like a spoilt child and let's get a nice picture."

"But eomma—" Y/N began but was cut off again.

"It's just one cute pose, Y/N. Do the boy a favour, will you?" Mrs. Lee rebuked her gently. "He's been taking our pictures all afternoon. It's not like he's asking for too much."

Y/N huffed, defeated but then, as if rethinking her decision, she slowly bit down on her lip and glanced at me for a short second before hesitantly getting back into position.

"Aish, just do it then." She pouted, holding her hands up to her face in a cutesy manner as I burst out laughing.

She was so fucking cute.

Y/N stared at me unimpressed. "I'll kill you if you make me look stupid in the photos, Jungkook."

I chuckled. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Just keep smiling like that and leave the rest to me. I'll make sure you look like a million bucks."

"What do you mean, young man?" Mr. Lee was quick to chime in as he frowned playfully. "She already looks like a million bucks."

In front of me, Y/N's expressions grew bashful as she still kept up her adorable aegyo face, her cheeks rapidly turning red even in the pleasant spring breeze.

"Absolutely, Mr. Lee." I concurred, shooting her a quick wink as her unsuspecting gaze flitted to mine. "She does indeed." I added earnestly, grinning at her little gasp of astonishment and positioned the camera again.

When it was finally time for her to leave, I rushed to grab her wrist just as her parents headed towards the car-park.

"Stay with me tonight?" I breathed, my voice barely above a whisper so as to not be heard by her parents who were just a couple of feet ahead.

"I don't want to let go of you today. You look too fvcking adorable."

Her mouth fell open. "Does that mean what I think it means?" 

"What do you think I mean?" I smirked.

"Dad's going to gut you if he finds out."

"Finds out what exactly?" My smirk grew.

Y/N's POV

My face flushed. I knew exactly what Jungkook was playing at.

My parents really thought that Jungkook was this super affable, well-mannered and innocent twenty-two year old who was truly head over heels for me. What they didn't really know was that while their latter belief was still more or less true, the same couldn't be said about the former.

As charming and courteous Jungkook was in their presence, he could very easily turn into a highly impertinent, flirty little devil in mine. The kind who knew all my weaknesses and how to use them to his own benefit, one obviously being my very shy demeanour.

"I'm not going to say what you want me to say." I shot him a look. "Now let me go before they suspect us."

Jungkook leaned in closer, his warm breath brushing my cheeks. "What's there to suspect, baby?" His free arm snaked around my waist as if we weren't in a public space.

I smacked his hand. "That you don't have honorable intentions towards me." I whispered through my teeth, shooting him a sweet smile. "I don't think they'll appreciate knowing that you've been—"

"Fvcking their daughter?" He whispered devilishly.

"Jungkook!"

"What? Is that not what you were about to say?" Another covert smile.

"No." I suppressed a smile. Ugh, he could be so annoyingly hot sometimes.

"No?" He grinned, softly brushing his lips against my neck.

"Jungkook!" I found myself squirming as his hand squeezed my waist persuasively. "What do you even want to do?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"Wrong answer." I finally burst out giggling as his hands found a particularly ticklish spot on my waist. "You better tell me now or I'm going with my—wait, where did my parents go?"

I frowned as I stared across the parking area, no sign of my parents or their car.

Jungkook laughed. "Seems like they're not as clueless as you would've imagined."

I rolled my eyes. "But you are definitely as perverted as I imagined."

Jungkook's eyes darkened as he licked his lips nonchalantly, his voice low. "Trust me, darling. I'm more."

My eyes widened as he tugged me in the opposite direction, walking towards his car with long and confident, almost quick strides, as if he couldn't wait to get to his place. He did look extremely attractive today, even more so than usual. Perhaps it was the jacket.

Just because I hadn't commented on it before, didn't mean it had escaped my notice just how staggeringly gorgeous it looked on him.

The luxurious, dark fabric seemed to hug his muscular frame perfectly, emphasising the broad set of his shoulders and his slender waist as he had clearly dressed to impress for this important day.

I blushed silently, growing aware of my own flow of thoughts when my eyes continued to linger shamelessly over the hard muscles flexing in his back as he smoothly unlocked his car, still cradling my hand in his strong, slender one.

I didn't even want to imagine what we would look like to a random onlooker—a man dressed to the elevens pulling along a mousy looking, pink-cheeked and red-faced three.

"Here." His deep voice pulled me out of my reverie. "Get in, baby." Jungkook instructed, holding the door open for me.

"Are we going to your place?" I asked tentatively, trying to gauge his reaction. If only he would let me know what his true intentions were.

Teasing me, testing my patience with his innuendos and making suggestive remarks was something that came naturally to him, regardless of whether he was turned on or not, so I couldn't even tell what it was that he planned to do.

I wasn't even wearing pretty underwear today, for chrissakes!

"Why are you so cautious today?" Jungkook arched a playful brow. "It's your graduation day. Can't I have a surprise or two planned for you?"

"Y-Yes, of c-course you can." I fumbled, taken aback. "It's just that-"

"If you're anxious about what will happen," Jungkook cut in with a lopsided smirk as he rounded over to get into the driver's seat. "Don't be. I won't do anything you're not down for."

As if I could resist him.

I could not! And he knew it.

Smooth bastard.

I stole a look at him.

He was beautiful. Everything he said and did, from the way he respected my parents and presented them a better refined version of his, to the way he openly expressed his adoration for the smallest of my smiles made my heart flutter.

I couldn't forget the genuine excitement on his face from when he'd watched me receive my certificate and roll of honour, standing alongside my parents in the audience.

His proud expression mirrored the love and fondness in my parents eyes, reminding me of the day when for the first time in my life I'd felt confident enough to stand on a stage and feel beautiful. Just because of him.

He was truly beautiful.

I really didn't understand how and why this relationship was working. I was clearly the undeserving one—the hesitant, shy and the lacking one. I didn't really see myself as someone deserving of Jungkook's affections.

I couldn't.

But I didn't want it to end.

Being the self-deprecating, selfish bitch I was, I just wasn't ready to let him go.

Probably because I was never going to find someone who'd love me, even if temporarily, as much as Jungkook did.

He was like a beautiful midsummer dream in the endless nightmares of my life that I could only wish for to go on forever.

"Pull over." I suddenly spoke. I didn't want to think too much or I'd never be able to get over this irrational fear of never displaying affection towards Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook looked at me surprised. "Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

I bit my lip as he slowly pulled the car to a stop. "I'm perfectly fine, Jungkook."

The only thing wrong here, was me acting like a fvcking prude when I should've been so much more appreciative and loving of Jungkook. It wasn't an obligation. It was something he deserved and something that I truly wanted to do for him.

He deserved to be loved just as much as he loved me.

"Then wh-"

Taking a deep breath, I gripped his face with both my hands and softly pressed my lips to his.

"I love you." I whispered breathlessly before I pulled away from a stunned, very flustered looking Jungkook.

There went nothing.

"That...was so hot." He swallowed hard, speaking after what seemed like an eternity. The fact that he still looked a little dazed made me feel all tingly inside; to the point I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes.

I let out a nervous laugh. "I just wanted to give you a little something for-" So many things;  including the fuzzy, warm feeling that swelled inside my heart every time he insisted and...showed me that I was beautiful.

But I couldn't bring myself to state any of them.

"Yah, shouldn't you be saying it back though?" I frowned.

Jungkook's face showed signs of pure unmasked happiness as he licked his lips.

"Damn." He leaned in, his breath mixing with mine as he gripped my chin possessively. "You're demanding." He whispered, his voice husky.

"Gotta love that though." I could hear the muffled amusement in his voice as he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me languidly. "Because I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
276K 13.1K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
49.4K 3.7K 48
🌷 " 𝗜𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗯𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺- 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲�...
86.4K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...