FANTASIA 「HJC」

Oleh DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... Lebih Banyak

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

39

241 30 53
Oleh DaeyeoLION

Sungyoon had started his first day at London. Everything went well as his new colleagues were all friendly and helpful. He felt happy to meet new people like his new colleagues.

* * *

Joochan woke up. He looked around and he saw only Bomin was soundly sleeping next to him. He got up and he saw Haru came out from the kitchen.

"Good morning, darling" Haru smiled at Joochan. Joochan smiled and greeted Haru.

"Where's Appa?" Joochan asked.

"Appa had gone for his work.." Haru said. Joochan nodded his head.

"What are we going to do today?" Haru asked while patting on Joochan's head.

"I have no idea.." Joochan said.

"Urmm.. wanna take a look around London?" Haru asked.

"Didn't we already go around London?" Joochan asked.

"Yes we did but maybe you wanna buy something? Like maybe foods? Snacks? Or maybe books?" Haru asked.

"I want!" Joochan said. Haru smiled.

* * *

The family went for a sightseeing around London without Sungyoon using public transports. Haru brought them to go to The London Eye, a big ferris wheel that would provide anyone to see the view of London. They were really excited at the first time.

* * *

"Thank you.." Joochan said to the worker as they locked the door of the capsule. When the capsule went up, Bomin started to look panic as they went higher and higher.

"Whoaa.." Joochan as usual would feel excited for every new things he had. Haru smiled to look at Joochan but Bomin went frozen like a statue. When they were at 1/4 of the wheel, Bomin started to cry. Haru hugged Bomin straightaway.

"Why Bomin, why?" Haru asked. Bomin cried loudly. Joochan felt concerned yet panicked to see his brother suddenly cried.

"Bomin, why? Is there something wrong?" Joochan asked. Bomin cried while pointing at the window.

"Why? What's wrong with the window?" Haru asked. She patted on Bomin's body and wiped his tears but Bomin refused to look at her.

"I..I..I'm.. a..af.." Bomin mumbled.

"What? I can't understand you if you talk while crying.." Haru said. Bomin kept crying.

"Why baby? Why are you crying? Tell me.." Haru persuaded Bomin.

"I'm afraid.." Bomin cried loudly.

"Are you afraid of height?" Haru asked. Bomin nodded.

"Aigoo, baby.. there's nothing you need to afraid. Open your eyes slowly, we're at London now. You have to see the view.." Haru said. Bomin shook her head.

"Darling, look. There are a lot of boats there.." Haru tried to persuade Bomin but he refused to look at it. He was still crying.

"Darling, look at Hyung. He doesn't afraid of it. He enjoys the view.." Haru pointed at Joochan. Bomin took a look at Joochan. Joochan smiled.

"It isn't bad, right Joochan?" Haru asked Joochan.

"Yes it isn't! It's great!" Joochan said. Bomin was not crying anymore but he refused to move his head from Haru's lap. He closed his eyes, really tight.

* * *

"Thank you.." Haru and Joochan thanked the workers as they left. Bomin was in Haru's arm. He stayed silent since in the capsule. Bomin wasn't enjoy the moment but Haru and Joochan enjoyed it really much.

Next, Haru brought Joochan and Bomin to a restaurant as it was lunch time. Haru put Bomin onto his seat. Bomin was not in mood. He was not talking since he stopped crying when they were in The London Eye. Haru and Joochan ignored him to let him cooling down himself.

Suddenly, Sungyoon made a video call.

"Hey boys!" Sungyoon said as Haru pointed the phone to Joochan and Bomin but Bomin pushed it away so only Joochan in the frame.

"Hi Appa.." Joochan smiled.

"What's wrong with Bomin?" Sungyoon asked.

"Later, I'll tell you.." Haru interrupted.

"Ah okay okay. Seems like he doesn't have a good day.." Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded slowly.

"Do you have a good day?" Sungyoon asked Joochan.

"Yes I have! Appa, you know what? We went to The London Eye, and we saw the view of London. It's really great!" Joochan said.

"Really? Don't you afraid of height?" Sungyoon asked.

"Nope. I was afraid at first but my excitement encountered my fear.." Joochan said.

"Wow, you're a big boy now! Tell me more about that when I return, okay? I wanna hear a lot about what have you seen from above" Sungyoon said.

"Sure!" Joochan said. Haru and Sungyoon laughed.

"Appa, have you taken your lunch?" Joochan asked.

"I'm about to take it. Here.." Sungyoon showed them a piece of sandwich he bought from the nearest Subway store.

"Are you only having sandwiches? Is that enough? Why don't you come here and have lunch with us?" Joochan asked.

"Yes darling. It's okay, don't worry about me. I have a lot of work to do so I'm gonna lessen my lunch time and work more.." Sungyoon said.

"Don't you feel tired?" Joochan asked.

"I am, but it goes away when I see my beloved ones.." Sungyoon said.

"Awhh.." Haru and Joochan said.

*   *   *

Bomin opened the main door's lock.

"I'm home.." Sungyoon opened the main door.

"Appa!" Bomin ran to Sungyoon and hugged him. Sungyoon took Bomin in his arm.

"Where's omma and Joochan?" Sungyoon asked.

"There.." Bomin pointed at the kitchen where Joochan helped Haru with cooking. Sungyoon and Bomin went to the kitchen.

"Hello.." Sungyoon said.

"Eh, oppa? You're home?" Haru asked.

"Yes, Bomin opened the door.." Sungyoon said as Bomin was still in his arm.

"I heard that someone was crying in The London Eye. Who's that?" Sungyoon teased Bomin. Bomin smiled shyly.

*   *   *

Joochan and Bomin sat at the balcony after talking their dinner and took a look at the night view of London. Sungyoon was helping Haru with cleaning.

"Hyung, how to be brave like you?" Bomin asked.

"Why are you asking that?" Joochan asked.

"I wanna be brave like you, but I'm a coward who had cried while riding a ferris wheel.." Bomin said. Joochan hugged Bomin.

"I wanna be brave like you. A great person, not afraid of anything.." Bomin said while Joochan hugged him.

"Who said I'm not afraid of anything?" Joochan said. Bomin looked at Joochan.

"I do have things I'm afraid of.." Joochan said.

"Such as?" Bomin asked.

"I'm afraid of insects. I'm afraid of failure. I'm afraid of heights as well, but I encountered it by saying, life is too short to be afraid of. I must enjoy every moment because it will never happen twice.." Joochan said. Bomin was still looking at Joochan.

"But there's only one thing I still can't encounter.." Joochan said.

"What is it?" Bomin asked.

"I'm afraid of farewell.." Joochan said.

"You know that I've been thru a lot in my life, and I'm grateful that Omma (Haru) and Appa (Sungyoon) adopted me and took care of me really well till now. I'm afraid if one day, you all will leave me and let me to live the way I used to live.." Joochan said.

"Why would they leave you?" Bomin asked.

"Do you wanna know something?" Joochan asked. Bomin nodded.

"When we knew that Omma was expecting you, I asked Omma and Appa to send me to the orphanage because I thought they didn't need me anymore. It was a hard decision yet I thought it was the best.. but I'm happy with how am I now. I don't wanna apart with you all anymore. I wanna stay with all of you forever.." Joochan said. Bomin hugged Joochan tightly.

"Why would Omma and Appa leave someone great like you? Not like me, I don't have anything to be proud of like you.." Bomin said.

"Bomin, it's okay to fall sometimes. It's okay to be a coward sometimes, but don't let it to hinder your dream. You're still young. You have to figure much things so enjoy every moment really well. We only live once. Live your life to the fullest and live your life as if it's your last.." Joochan said.

"Believe me, you're greater than me. You know to read alphabet and books earlier than me. That means you're greater than me!" Joochan said.

"Just because you started your school late. If you're at the same age to start your school, you must be greater. No wonder why Omma and Appa praise you much" Bomin said.

"No, sweetheart. You don't have to be great like me, because you are you. Omma, Appa and I love the way you are. You're our mood maker. Imagine if we live without you, we won't be happier like this.." Joochan said. Bomin was silent.

"Bomin, your existence was really awaited. If I can show you the moment when Omma and Appa figured you was in Omma's belly, you would see how great the moment was.." Joochan said.

"Really?" Bomin asked.

"Yes, Omma and Appa cried as soon as they saw you in Omma's belly. The first time we heard your heartbeat in Omma's belly, everyone shed tears of joy.." Joochan said.

"Hyung, I love Omma, Appa and you.." Bomin said.

"We love you more.." Joochan said.

Unfortunately, Sungyoon and Haru saw the moment. They smiled and hugged each other.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

A/N :
It's already June, half of 2021. I hope June will be better than any other months had passed. Have a good day :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

262K 9.4K 33
Minho's parents don't trust their only son to be alone for six months. Big house means Minho having parties meaning his parents can't trust him anymo...
9.3K 460 11
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
1K 24 32
Adore: *As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold. *I admire the way you handle every challenge that is thrown your way...
644K 11K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...