Blue Ice || Mirio Togata X Re...

De VioletQueen7

A MirioXReader fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you okay?" "I am now." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Mai multe

Intro
UA
Internship
Return
Arcade Adventures
Training
Lantern Festival
Year 2
Birthday
Work Studies
Jealous
The Famous what now?
Thanks
Taken too far
With siblings comes pain
The Test Of Quirks
Everyone Has A Breakdown.
Therapy
Confessions
Unofficial Mission
Quick AN

Third Year

115 5 0
De VioletQueen7

It was the beginning of my last and final year here at UA. The second year went by like a breeze, but there was still that constant bitching from others. Luckily some of those students were kicked out due to Mr Aizawa. Who was tired of hearing it.

Throughout the years I kept up my work with Hawks. He trusts me fully and knows what I'm capable of. I would train with Hawks, and eventually landed my work studies with Mirko. She wanted me to assist her, Hawks had approved due to the fact that he couldn't take me under his wing for work studies. At least not at the moment due to the fact that he had to get some type of approval before he could have me. Something about being a student and him being a new hero.

There was one time where he tried, key word tried, to make me fly with wings. We both quickly discovered that my ice has a quick cooling affect. Causing me to almost lose all feeling in my back. I remember his reaction was to call my father out of all things and have him melt my back. My father. You can imagine the smug look on his face he had when he had to melt my ice off my back. It took him a little bit, but it got the work done. What I didn't expect was to see the shocked expression he had when he saw my back. Hawks too. I glared at them both, easily shutting them up. It hasn't been talked about, and I plan to keep it that way. Mirko was there with us that day too and I can still remember the look of sadness on her face.

Speed was Hawks top priority so he got me working on quick ice blast from my hand to propel me through the air and this worked because of the thermal within my gloves. As for Mirko, her priority was agility. We would work from time to time on my agility along with stamina increase.

As of right now me and Shoto are in the car. We were currently on our way to UA. He was as quiet as ever and so was I. I was the one to break the silence,

"Don't let anyone push you down because you got recommended."

He quickly turns to look at me and nods his head. He probably won't get bullied as much as I did because his quirk of both our fathers and mothers was intense. I was worried that a reputation that I had would affect him.

"I'm known to be a stone cold bitch at the school. So if you see people giving me looks ignore it."

I explain to him. He nods his head, I could tell he wanted to say something but decided against it. I knew that he thought it was unfair of people to look at me like that, but it's been three years at the school and I can't change it now. We enter the school together, both of us standing tall and proud. It was obvious that we were siblings, our hair isn't that common, and he half the color that I had. Shoto had me walk him to class so he didn't get lost in the huge school.

I took a quick glance within the class and saw a boy with glasses, a girl with black hair and a pony tail, and a guy with a mask and multiple limbs.

"I am Tenya Iida! Who might you two be?"

He holds out his hand for us to shake, Shoto being the respectable kid he is, shook it and introduced himself.

"The names Shoto Todoroki."

Shoto nods his head towards this Iida kid, before taking his seat. I shook hands with Iida and we heard gasps from lingering students trying to get a good look at some first years.

"She's actually being nice!?"

"Probably just a ruse so the new ones don't know about her true nature."

I roll my eyes at the gossipers and sigh. I could see that Iida was tilting his head a bit at the words he heard from the gossiping second years.

"I'm Y/N Todoroki. I'm a third year here at UA. Good luck in your years to come."

I said as I begin walking away. I felt Shoto touch my shoulder, it was the left one, he realized which shoulder it was and pulled his hand away, apologizing. I give him a nod. He then hugs me, and I hug him back. I then look at his classmates that were sitting there, I took a deep breath.

"I want to pass this to you guys, I know there aren't many of you here yet, but don't let rumors of nonessential things ruin your time here. Some may be jealous of you and how you got here. Keep your head high, you're our future's next generation of heroes."

I explained to the few people within the classroom. They all looked at me with widen eyes before nodding their heads. I give them a nod before leaving the classroom.

I was heading towards my classroom and I saw Nejire, and Amajiki. They were standing at their lockers. I waved towards them. Nejire excitedly waved back and Amajiki shyly waved. I decided to go to their lockers instead of going to our classroom. I let out a long sigh,

"Rumors have already began spreading and class hasn't even started yet."

I explain to them with my eyes rolling. Amajiki frowns, not liking the rumors. He's always disliked it when people would say rude things to me. He's actually told people to stop once, but obviously that didn't help. Some assumed I had forced him to say that. Whatever that meant. Nejire shakes her head,

"You know they're just jealous of you, don't let that bother you okay?"

She grips my shoulders and forces me to look at her. She already knew it wasn't effecting me, but she also wanted to make sure that i wouldn't let it. Sometimes when rumors would spiral up about me, they noticed that I would disappear from them and not talk to them. This happened a few good times in our first year and it took a lot for them to finally understand what I was doing. Mirio made it clear that he didn't care about those stupid rumors.

The people who started the rumors were most of my classmates who were jealous of me. Sometimes it was our senpai's and it was beyond ridiculous. Aizawa-sensei was quick to put these rumors to rest. I knew this year he was in charge of Shoto's class, hopefully it goes well for the sleeping bag.

"Hey where's Mirio?"

I questioned looking around for the bubbly blonde. Amajiki looked for him as well before looking behind me. I was then lifted up out of the air and I just gave Mirio a glare,

"Really?"

"Yes really Sunshine! I'm so happy to see you again!"

He sets me down and turning me around to give me a proper hug. His arms were over my shoulders, as mine were underneath his. He was tall compared to me, and he held me close. He then puts me on the ground and I just roll my eyes. I gave him a ghost of a smile, it's hard to smile, it always has been. Ever since Touya had died I hadn't smiled. The group has yet to see me smile, and they don't mind. They were able to see happiness within my eyes.

"Let's make this year the best year ever!"

I could hear Mirio say. I shake my head as the bell rings. The four of us then began to walk to class 3-B. I was almost tempted to shadow behind them and be behind like I always was, but Nejire noticed and wraps her arm around mine. We all walked towards our class with tons of looks coming our way. A few them whispered about how powerful the four of us looked. They were new to the school and for once I felt appreciated. As we get to the class everyone welcomes us. It felt weird to be welcomed rather than just stared at. I remember entering this class halfway through last year. They had welcomed me with open arms and were glad to discover that the rumors weren't true. Of course this class only had about 11 students within it. They all got to know each other well as there weren't many of them. I was the 12th student to be added.

"Todoroki-San! I heard that your younger brother is in Class 1-A!"

I heard a girl say, I nodded my head at her as I replied,

"Should be interesting. If you think I'm antisocial, he's sometimes worse than I am."

I said shaking my head a bit. The girl smiles at me as well all take our seats. It was the first day, but we have been here for three years now so we knew what was expected of us. Miss Yamaka walks in with a bunch of folders as the bell rings. She looks around for a minute, taking attendance. She placed the folders down at the front of the podium and begins.

"Within these folders are your current rankings within the school. Along with grades that match your hero capabilities. All of you lack somewhere where someone else succeeds. I will be assigning you partners so you could work together to improve this grade. However there is one thing I'm proud of about this class, all of you are the top 13 students within this school, beating out class A. Class A for years has always had the upper hand due to how they sort the students. So congratulations."

Everyone within the class cheered loudly for each other. It was quite the achievement to be the class that had majority of top ranking students, and luckily for us we're all in the top 13 students. I knew Mirio, Amajiki, Nejire, and I were in the top 4 as we have been labeled as 'the top student and the big three.' Since last year.

Miss Yamaka starts passing out the folders, once she finished handing out the folders she pulls out a remote and points it at the white board, there she pressed a button to show the names of each partner.

"One of you will be partnered with me, apologies as we have an uneven number. But you'll learn a lot. Each partner is tasked to help improve an area that their partner is needing to do better in to become a successful hero. We will take this first month to do this, by the second month I will test the newer ability you have. Whether it be an interview process, battling process, or even something like enhanced quirk process. Either way it'll be specialized for you. Read your files, and at the end of the file I put in what you need to work on. Go beyond. Plus ultra."

Instantly i saw that Mirio and I were put together. As to what he can help me with was fairly obvious, but I didn't know what I could help him with. That was the bigger question in my mind.

I open the vanilla colored folder and began reading what the school had for me. I was ranked #1 in the school hero quirk wise, along with excellence in quick decision making and understanding my quirk. I was also ranked #1 in the testing categories of school studies, I would often study for those and was able to create good study habits that could possibly help me in the future. I looked to where i would need most help in and it was social performance. No surprise there honestly, that's probably why Mirio and I were put together in the first place. His social standings were a lot better than mine, he was generally liked by everyone. Meaning as a hero people would trust him more than they would me.

Miss Yamaka dismisses class and tells us to meet up with our partner to discuss plans for how we can improve each other's weaknesses.

"Let's go sit outside, it's beautiful out there."

Mirio states. I nod my head and follow him out. I could tell he slowed down a bit to make sure we were walking together, which was rather interesting, but still appreciative. We found a tree to sit under as we gave each other our folders. I could see his eyes widening at my stuff as I continued to read his. I could see that within his folder he lacks the ability to do quick thinking between two situations. I have noticed that about him, he tends to hesitate sometimes, which was also what was written here is that he needs to learn to not hesitate so much.

It also seems that he lacks in hand to hand combat without the usage of his quirk, which is something I have excelled in due to the fact that my quirk can cause my limbs to become ice cold and I know sometimes using it further than I should would make it to where I could get possible frostbite. I did this once as a kid and I remember the doctors telling me the reasoning behind it. That being because my body is heat resistant rather than ice resistant. It wasn't common knowledge that I let out, just in case a villain discovers this somehow someway. It's better to have them assume that my body isn't heat resistant.

"Wow Sunshine, this is further proof of you being the number one student... you ace all your test?"

"Yeah, I told you if you ever need helped with studies to ask me."

He chuckles a bit and rubs the back of his head, I skipped over his exam average just because I didn't bother to read it. Plus if it wasn't good I didn't want to embarrass him.

"The thing I need to improve on is a lot easier to plan than yours. I guess for yours we can start out with you being nicer to people?"

"I'm nice, people just don't like me."

I explain and he laughs, nodding his head,

"I know, but you need to communicate better. Let's do some volunteer stuff where you have to talk and communicate with people. We can look for something this weekend if you're free?"

I tilt my head a bit at what he was offering. I could then see his face turn red, I assume it was probably because of the hotness of the weather. I wouldn't be able to feel it, so naturally I put my hand on his cheek to help cool him down.

"Is it hot outside? Maybe we should go inside."

I suggested, his face began to become more red as I put my hand on his cheek and activated my quirk. He nodded his head, but then questioned,

"You can't feel the heat?"

"My body is heat resistant."

I explain to him. He then nodded his head,

"That explains during the fire training we had as to why you didn't get hot. I thought it was because your body had iced itself up internally."

He says honestly, I shake my head. He then agrees that we can go inside, so we grabbed our folders and cleaned them up nicely before going into UA's library to work together on a schedule for the two of us. I looked towards him one more time before going inside,

"Did you overheat? Your face is still red, are you okay?"

I placed my hand on his face once more and he grabs my hand and smiles brightly at me.

"I am now."

A ghost of a smile appeared on my face.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.1K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
423K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
190K 8.1K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...