With siblings comes pain

"Shoto, for the love of everything holy. I will fucking ice burg your ass into next week if you don't let me sleep the fuck in."

I stated as I could feel my covers being slowly ripped off of me. The coldness within my room was starting to come over my body. The heat that was once on my body from the blanket was slowly going away and it started to make me mad. Once they were fully off I prepared an icicle to throw at said person who took off my covers.

"Your language is very inappropriate, y/n. I don't think it's okay for you to use that language especially at home."

I threw an ice shard at the heterochromia boy standing at the edge of my bed. All I wanted to do was sleep in. It's been crazy busy at school and work studies as well. He knew this, but still decided to annoy me. Gotta love younger siblings.

"Fuck off Shoto."

I said plain and simple. He just looks at me as I begin to get up. The ice shard I made had hit his face and he was currently rubbing where it had hit. While still holding my blanket. I sigh before quickly lunging at him. He was easily tackled to the ground and begins fighting back.

"Just give me my damn blanket."

"No."

We wrestled for a bit before Fuyumi came into my room and looks at the two of us. I had him in a chokehold with my legs and he was punching my leg trying to make me loosen up. I just glare at the two-toned haired boy I was strangling, he annoyed me this morning when I just wanted a day off. Fuyumi sighs, shaking her head a bit as I was actively choking out our youngest sibling.

"Y/N. Shoto. Stop it. We have guest over."

This made us both confused as we look over at Fuyumi to see Mirio, Nejire, and Amajiki standing right beside her. I loosen up my hold and get up, only for Shoto to bring me back down, I shove Shoto to the ground once more and get up.

"I didn't expect to see you guys here early this morning."

"Did you forget? We were planning on getting lunch, but we did want to head to the mall first."

I look over at Shoto and he just shrugs his shoulders. He knew they were here and that's why he wanted to get me up. Little asshole. I looked at the time and it was 10 in the morning. I groaned and shoved everyone out of my room. Nejire was the only one to stay as she went inside my closet to pick out a few clothes.

"Nejire.. I can dress myself."

"I know, but I'm limiting your options. Wearing brighter colors can put you in a better mood."

I roll my eyes at her statement as I see what she picked out for me. It was a light blue top that was a short sleeved turtle neck. It was more or less a crop top but it was loose, and not tight. She also chose white shorts to match the outfit. She had a few others picked out, but that one caught my eye the most. I grab the ones I wanted to wear and put them on. She smiles at me as she was proud of the outfit.

"I think a pony tail would look great with this outfit."

I walk over to my vanity and sit on the chair. I start brushing my hair and started to put a hair tie in to make a pony tail. Nejire came over and took out the front two strands. I look over at her and she grabs my arm. I quickly grab my purse as the periwinkle girl in front of me starts to drag me through my house.

"Mirio! Tamaki! Let's go!"

She says loudly in the rather quiet house. She pulls me to the front door and we both slip on shoes, obviously Fuyumi wanted to see me outfit.

"Y/n!! You look so adorable!"

I roll my eyes at my sister. She smiles and takes out her phone and demands a picture. I just sigh softly. The two boys met us at the front door with Natsou. Natsou looks at my outfit.