๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐ฟ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

By carterradams

{Book 2 of 3] ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’œ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ (๐’ถ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ ๐“ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š) ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๏ฟฝ... More

<< Introduction >>
one >>> prepared
two >>> city of light
three >>> trust
four >>> better off
five >>> what we can
six >>> Aden
seven >>> Indra
nine >>> captured
ten >>> one of us
eleven >>> in the moment
twelve >>> heard
thirteen >>> leave
fourteen >>> info
fifteen >>> radiation pills
sixteen >>> night blood island: part 1
seventeen >>> night blood island: part 2
eighteen >>> Raven
nineteen >>> overwhelming
twenty >>> offer stands
twenty-one >>> no choice
twenty-two >>> Murphy and Emori
twenty-three >>> volunteer
twenty-four >>> bear it
twenty-five >>> inside the head
twenty-six >>> bunker term
twenty-seven >>> ritual battle : part I
twenty-eight >>> ritual battle: part II
twenty-nine >>> Praimfaya
thirty >>> plan B
thirty- one >>> to be continued

eight >>> on my feet

3.7K 187 43
By carterradams

"Where's the commander?" Octavia questions looking around. I turn and look to Indra myself. Indra avoids eye contact with me but holds it with Octavia.

"Azgeda captured her," Indra said immediately causing my eyes to widen and squeeze the handle of the sword.

"The hell do you mean?" I ask my voice rising. Indra's eyes snap to mine and she shakes her head. "Indra, what do you mean Azgeda captured her?"

"Exactly how it sounds-" Indra pauses and looks to Octavia. "Are you the only one here?"

"No. Clarke, Bellamy, Kane and Abby are here. Murphy and his girlfriend may be too, but everyone's with the King," Octavia responds causing me to look at her.

"Is he alive?" Indra asks. Octavia tilts her head and glanced to me a brief moment before looking back to Indra.

"Barely... Clarke said it had to do with the city of light. We should go to them and get out of here. It's only a matter of time before Ice Nation gets to us," Octavia says walking past me and heading to the closed doors. Indra follows but I stay where I am. The thought of Ice Nation having Lexa plays out in my mind and so many different scenarios begin to run. I bite my lip and shake my head staying where I am.

"Y/N let's go," Indra says glancing over her shoulder but I shake my head at her.

"Y/N-" Octavia starts but stops. I only look to her and to Indra.

"I can't," I say. Octavia's eyes look back and forth between mine. A softness rises to her eyes and her face softens a tad looking at me. I clench my jaw looking to Indra. "You two go. I have to stay back."

"Y/N I can't allow-"

"Yes you can Indra," I cut the warrior off and continue. "I know your orders were to make sure I was safe, but right now we need to make sure nothing happens to the king. That's on you two. My mission is to find Lexa and make sure she's safe."

"Y/N she'll be angry at me if I-"

"I know. But I'll take the blame when it comes to that," I say cutting Indra off once more. A silence fills the room as screams echo outside. I look back and forth between Indra and Octavia before seeing Octavia nod.

"Indra, she'll be fine," Octavia said completely catching me off guard. "She knows what she's doing. I trust her." I look to Octavia as she gives me a small smile. I nod at her in appreciation before looking back to Indra. She keeps her stare on me and all I can do in return is shrug my shoulders.

"Indra you know I can handle myself-"

"I know you can but I also know if Azgeda captures you, you're good as dead." I tilt my head feeling my eyes flinch at her words.

"Wouldn't be the first time," I say barely loud enough for the two to hear me.

"Indra what do you mean?" Octavia questions, but me and Indra keep our eyes locked on one another. I knew exactly what she meant and it pained me but it's a price I'm willing to pay. "What does it mean?"

"It means if Azgeda catches me they'll kill me," I respond answering Octavia. I tear my eyes from Indra and look to Octavia who's eyes grow wide and she shakes her head at me. "But it doesn't matter... Lexa's risked her life for me I have to do the same. Now go before we all get caught." Without any more hesitation Indra walks up to me and holds out her hand. I grab a hold of her arm as she grabs a hold of mine. Our eyes lock and she nods causing me to nod back.

"Ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim. (Get knocked down, get back up)," Indra speaks causing me to nod. She breaks away and turns swiftly heading to the door. Octavia looks to me, her eyes filled with concern. I walk over and grab her arm as she grabs mine.

"Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim (May we meet again)," I whisper to her. A small smirk spreads to her lips.

"Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim. (May we meet again)," she whispers back quickly letting go and going to the door following Indra out. A heavy sigh escapes my lips once they're gone. I glance down to the sword in my hand and toss it up in the air a bit before gripping the handle tightly. I take a deep breathe in and head towards the door slowly and carefully peeking out. When I see no ones around I slowly step out and begin my way down the hall being light on my feet.

The halls were clear of the living. The dead not so much. Every corner I turn I spot several bodies on the ground and it pained me looking to the grounders. But I kept going knowing I couldn't do anything for them now. I make it to the stairs and slowly begin walking down till I get to the first level. There I stop and keep my back against the wall hearing talking. They spoke in Tridgedeislang but I found it hard to pick up entirely what they were saying till I finally heard someone enter into the room saying how they caught people with the king. I shut my eyes and bite my tongue knowing that wasn't good. That means I'm on my own for now until I can figure out how to get the hell out of this situation and if that means killing every single Azgedian then that's what must be done.

I open my eyes and peak out a bit seeing all their backs to me. Swiftly without noise I walk down the stairs and go towards the back of the room and go through the back door. The breeze hits my skin sending a chill down my back but I can't react to it as I hear someone coming. Quickly my eyes look around finding bushes. I rush towards it and get down just in time as two people of the ice nation pass by and into the tower.

I wait a couple seconds looking around before getting onto my feet but staying low. Quickly I walk behind the bushes and towards where the cellar doors are but instantly feel something grab a hold of my arm and pull me to the right. Immediately I fight back and pin the person to the ground placing the blade right up to their neck.

"Y/N it's me," the person spoke causing my eyes to soften.

"Aden? What the hell?" I say in a hushed whisper. Quickly I get up and sit up against the wall as he follows. "Why aren't you in Tondc?"

"I had to come back," Aden whispers answering. I look over to him and shake my head.

"Aden you should be where it's safe," I say looking back and forth between his eyes. But he shakes his head.

"I get that, but I overheard Heda talking and knew everyone here would be in trouble. You would be in trouble."

"Aden you're a kid-"

"But I'm a night blood," he says cutting me off. I look away from him shaking my head.

"You're still a kid. The color of your blood doesn't mean anything..." I look back to him and he looks to me. "wait... did you leave your sword for me on purpose then?" Aden nods his head up and down. "Damnit kid."

"I had a feeling you would need it, so I left it-" he pauses a moment and glances to his sword in my hand. "Looks like I was right." I glance away from him and look to the stained blood on the sword. I clench my jaw and nod leaning my head back.

"Right... But I'm not risking your life. We're going to get you out of here safely and-"

"I know where Heda is and where they're keeping everybody," Aden speaks up quickly cutting me off. I tilt my head furrowing my brow looking at him. He nods and looks around a moment before looking back to me. "They're keeping Skaikru and some of Trikru down in the cellars, but they took Heda to some other place."

"Some other place?" I ask getting onto my knees.

"I'm not entirely sure where but she's still in Polis," Aden responds and I nod, looking away from him. I look over the bushes and see nobody. I clench my jaw and nod looking to Aden.

"Okay here's what we're going to do-" I pause a second really not liking what I'm about to say. "You're going to help me get to where our people are. And then you're going to stay with some of them while I go find Lexa. If anything happens, you do not play hero. You leave."

"Y/N I can't just-"

"Aden please. If anything happens to you I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Please," I say cutting him off and keeping our eyes locked. His eyes soften and he nods. "Do you have any sort of weapon?" He nods reaching into his boot pulling out a knife. I nod and glance over the bushes.

"I know a short cut," Aden whispers once I look back to him. I nod and he gets up but still staying low walking on with me following closely behind.

<<<<>>>>

We stay hidden as much as possible. In and out of places until we finally get underneath the tower through a different entrance. I didn't even know it was possible. Quite incredible if you ask me. I'm sure Polis is filled with secret tunnels and secret stuff that I really want to know about.

"Hold up," Aden speaks getting up against the wall. I quickly follow getting against the wall and looking to the boy. "There's a guard."

"Just one?" I ask. Aden nods looking away from me. "And that's the way we have to go?" He nods once again and I bite my lip.

"It's the only option," Aden whispers causing me to nod this time. I peak out and see the guy just standing in the hall. I bite my lip and step out and past Aden a bit to get in front of him. "What are you doing?"

"What I have to," I answer going to jump out in front but get stopped by a shout behind us. Quickly I turn finding a guy running towards us with his sword drawn. Swiftly I grab Aden and push him to the other wall feeling the sword of the Azgedian cut through my shirt and mark my shoulder. A stinging sensation occurs but I quickly fight back. Our swords clink against one another. And we keep going till I hear the other guys footsteps. I shake my head and quickly duck before driving my sword into the guy I've been fighting before turning seeing the guy just in time.

"Hey!" Aden shouts before the guy gets to me. I watch as Aden throws his knife hitting the guy in the leg. I quickly follow with my sword driving it into the guys gut pulling it back out just as fast. The guy falls and I look to Aden with my eyes wide. "That was cool!"

I chuckle softening my eyes a bit. "Yeah yeah it was wasn't it?" A small smile forms on the boys lips as I bend down and pull out the knife that Aden threw. I pull it out and wipe the blood on my pants, before adjusting it so I hold the blade and hand it to Aden. He takes it and nods.

"This way," he says taking off. I nod and glance down to my arm seeing blood seeping through. I shake my head and pick my head back up taking off after Aden to soon find him at a door. "This is it."

"Great. Do you know where the keys are?" I ask looking at the door before hearing Aden say no. I bite my lip and nod walking up to the door and peaking inside seeing a bunch of Skaikru and Trikru.

"Y/N?" Octavia says. My eyes flick to someone in the room and spot the girl. A smile spreads to her lips.

"Hey, everyone okay?" I ask, looking around.

"Yeah, they have Clarke and Bellamy somewhere else," Octavia responded coming to the door. I nod soon finding Kane and Abby. They come up with Octavia and soon I see Indra coming.

"You're alive," Indra says and I nod.

"Told you I'd be fine," I respond. She rolls her eyes with a small smile. I smile back a bit and feel a hand on my arm. I glance down to Aden seeing him looking behind me. I quickly turn and see a guard bringing Bellamy. "Well shit."

My eyes meet Bellamy's and he looks at me concerned. But quickly he looks to the guard and head butts them. My eyes rise as the Ice Nation guy falls and Bellamy bends down grabbing a set of keys. I look to Aden hearing people speak behind the door.

"Hey there was another guard. They saw what you did and went to get help," Bellamy quickly said unhooking his chains. I nod and glance to Aden briefly then back to Bellamy.

"I'll hold of Ice Nation. You and Aden get everyone out of here," I say gripping the sword and ready to past the curly haired boy, but he grabs a hold of my arm as his chains drop.

"You can't go alone. They'll kill you," Bellamy says. His brown eyes switch back and forth between mine and I shrug, pulling away from him.

"And if I don't we all get killed," I say, softening my eyes.

"Bell?" Octavia says. Bellamy's eyes glance to the door but looks back to me swiftly.

"Clarke's going to hate me," Bellamy whispers, but I shake my head.

"She already hates me. I'll be okay, now help them." Bellamy nods and looks away from me. Quickly I glance to Aden and nod before turning swiftly and taking off down the hall passing some of ice nation bodies I killed on my way in here and it's not long before I stop running managing to get far away from Aden, Bellamy and them. I stop running and look in the direction I know the guards would be coming. I twirl my sword and barely flinch my head as some members of Azgeda comes into view.

"Time to play," I say a loud twirling the sword once more as they run towards me and myself running towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 141 20
๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š”๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐šก ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—... ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’...
117K 3.4K 75
แดแด€ส แดกแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด€ษขแด€ษชษด แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸแด‡xแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด‹แดแด แด›ส€ษชแด‹ส€แดœ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฑแด‹แด€ษชแด‹ส€แดœ แดแด‡แด„สœแด€ษดษชแด„. แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แด›แด‡ส€แด๊œฑ แดกษชแด›สœ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สœแด‡ส€ แดส€ แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ส€แดœษช...
69.9K 2K 14
Your Hand In Mine Series By geralehane
130K 5.6K 30
Second Book of Through The Flames Series. ๐Ÿ” ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ฎ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐‹๐ž๏ฟฝ...