Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon

2.1K 19 22
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by AcnologiusPrime. Alright everyone, this is the last request of this season. I will announce what will happen next when I post the announcement after this story. Enjoy this yaoi fanfic.

Here's the two pictures that I imagined for the reader's clothes:

Except there's no bandages on his body, no neckwear accessories, and the hair is different described later in the story. I don't own the pictures. Top pic is by kurokuni and the bottom pic is by AskTheMaskedGuy from DeviantArt. Anyway enjoy.

Somewhere on Universe 3, lies one planet which the battle between good and evil takes place. The heroes did everything they could, but failed as the new Dark King planted the universe seed. Goku and Vegeta stared in shock as Fu successfully planted the Universe seed; then it grew into the Universe Tree.

 Fu smirked, proud himself that with this tree, he can create a new universe. Fu revealed that not only is he the offspring of the scientist Towa and her creation Mira, but his parents used all DNAs into Fu including the Saiyans. Using his Super Form, Fu has no worries about what will happen next.

However, a loud roar shaked through the area. Appeared before Fu is the return of the Saiyan known as Cumber. He was contained by Fu and watched by Hearts (who is dead) in the cylinder shaped tank that holds the experiment into a stasis sleep while recovering from the last fight. But since Cumber kept remembering the battle that he lost, he was fueled by rage and anger, managed to break his prison and went off to find the Saiyans who outdone him. 

Cumber, with his red eyes, stared at Goku and Vegeta. Another familiar roar of rage shaked the area and Broly appeared next to Cumber. Broly smirked; Cumber nods and both of them powered up into their kis. Broly and Cumber turned into Super Saiyans. What's worse for Goku and Vegeta is since Broly and Cumber's kis raised higher, they don't need to go further in their transformations. Both cackled as they know that no one's going to stop them, not even the heroes.

Goku seethed his teeth and growled, "Damnit! What will we do now?", he asked himself. "I don't know Kakarott", Vegeta said and stood his battle stance, "Might as well fight to the bitter end." Goku nodded and both stood there, hoping a miracle would happen. Right on cue, a swirling vortex appears; Fu stays in midair and watches a familiar figure emerging from the vortex. Goku and Vegeta stared in awe; and Goku smiles, "(Y/n)! You made it!", he exclaimed, in relief. He smiles, "Don't worry guys, I can take them out", he said.

Standing in between the Saiyans is their recent friend from the previous battle: a male Kitsune magic user from an unknown origin. They first met months ago when they and (Y/m) took down Hearts and the Core Area Warriors. He is a (height) foot tall and has a very slim body with little frame on his chest and abdomen. 

He wore his long sleeved light orange silk top coat that is loose on each side of his hips, revealing his upper body, and that ended next to his side ankles. He also wore his orange sash that fastens his dark orange gi pants, and a pair of wooden geta sandals. Behind him is his extra large sized nine fox tails, all fluffy and soft, in a yellow-orange color with orange highlights at the end and a white tip at the end.

(Y/n)'s appearance is mostly human with (color) tone skin, his hair is (it can be short, medium, or long) with yellow-orange color with orange highlights at the bottom end of his hair, with bangs that have both sides of his head. His two fox ears moved, both also having the same color as his tails. His complexion is very handsome yet uke type. His eyes are (color), a rare color for a kitsune, with a thin face and has a more experienced maturity. Kitsune aged a year after ten years, so he is at least aged 350 which in human years he's 35 years old.

Broly and Cumber stayed in midair as they watched him coming closer. He held his hands up and suddenly a bizarre type of mana collected within his palms. Both brute Saiyans are surprised. The mana transforms into a flame like magic; and (Y/n) suddenly flints towards them. He jumped into the air, in front of them, and threw his magic at them. Both Broly and Cumber grunts, felt the magic damaged them for a bit. Growled, both of them fly after him. 

The kitsune smirked, instantly dodging their ki attacks and throwing his magic attacks against them. Everything was very fast, but Fu, Goku, and Vegeta watched in awe. "No way", Fu thought to himself, "How did this being get very fast and stronger than these two?" Fu turned to the Saiyans and instantly went behind them. Landed each a blow behind their necks, Goku and Vegeta fell unconscious and fell onto the ground. Fu hmphed, "That will keep them quiet. But I'm curious", he said as he started to notice that (Y/n) is actually keeping up with the brutes until he realizes that this kitsune is actually winning.

But that's not what got Fu's attention; he was surprised to see Broly and Cumber's faces showing a weird expression. Both are staring at the kitsune and are rather interested in him. Broly and Cumber both have minor scratches and bruises and lost a few stamina. However, they stared at (Y/n) and realized how sexy he looked. Both brutes were very infatuated and can feel their manhoods throbbing in their pants. 

They cannot stop staring at his body, all fluffy and soft tails, and find his face very handsome and hot. Cumber turns to Broly and notices that Broly is also interested in him. Broly turns to Cumber and they nod in agreement. (Y/n) felt uneasy as he noticed that they're planning something suspicious. While distracted, (Y/n) powered up his mana and about to send them down with his powerful counter attack.

But he gasps as Broly and Cumber each grabs his arms and fly away into another area, secluded from the others. Fu did not expect this to happen, yet he's curious what's going on. He will resume his duties later and follow them quietly.

Broly and Cumber yanked (Y/m) away from the tree, down to another area which lies a wall made out of an old ruin. This planet was once universe three's oldest planet in an era where technology wasn't invented yet. Over millions of years, after technology and robotics take over, this planet is nothing more than old history. They entered the stoned building, (Y/n) noticed that there are many open holes big enough for a person to walk through. Once they entered a random room, they let him go and he fell onto his rear end. (Y/n) quickly stands up and about to turn around and run, but Broly is blocking his way. Cumber stood behind him and had no way to escape.

(Y/n) did not plan this to happen and cannot get past them. He yelped as he felt Cumber's hands brushing through his tails. His tails twitch in anticipation. Cumber hums, enjoying the soft fluffy fur, "Soft", he murmured. (Y/n) blushes and turns to him, "Hey, stop it!!!!", he said and yelps again; this time, Broly holds his waist in one arm while his other hand is stroking his head, petting him. Broly smiles, "Very lovely", he mutters, cannot stop touching him. (Y/n) looks at Broly, looking very flustered. "St...stop it now!", he protested. But Broly removed his hand and onto (Y/n)'s chest, caressing his pecs. (Y/n) blushes more, feels very nervous and feels his manhood throbbing.

Cumber stops stroking his tails and both hands pull down (Y/n)'s pants along with his sash. (Y/n) stared in shock and looked down, seeing his clothes removed. He wanted to run away, but Broly grabbed hold of him. Cumber pulls off his outfit that covers his body, throwing it across the room. Broly turned (Y/n) towards Cumber, the kitsune is all naked. Cumber smiled, noticed (Y/n)'s nipples were erected by the touch of the air. Cumber licks his lips and leans down, then his tongue licked around the sensitive nip. (Y/n) gasps, arched his back to squirm away but Broly holds him tightly by the shoulders. Broly hums, leans down to his neck to plant a kiss.

At the doorway, Fu arrived; but as he reached to look, he found them except the brutes were stripping the kitsune's clothes. Fu's lips formed a huge grin as he knows what's about to happen. He was lucky to bring some tissues with him and decided to hide while watching the show.

(Y/n) felt very aroused when Broly does that. Broly did the same to the other side of his neck, planting kisses and hickies. Cumbers hums, enjoying his voices while sucking his nips. Both Saiyans spend their time arousing the magic user's body. (Y/n) felt helpless as he endured the torturous moment. But what makes things worse for him is that he felt his manhood throbbing in slight pain. Cumber heard (Y/n)'s whimper and he looks down: hums in fascination to see (Y/n)'s erected penis. 

Broly's eyes also noticed the kitsune's manhood in erection; both he and Cumber smirked. "Ah...I see our performance gave our pet a boner~", Cumber teased, flicking the penis. (Y/n) threw his head back and flinched, "Please...stop....", he begged. But he gasps out loud as he felt a big wet object poking at his buttcheeks. Fu screamed in delight internally as he was shocked that the Saiyans would do such things. And he wiped the blood off his nose.

He turns behind him and his eyes shoot up as he realizes that not only is Broly naked but also noticed Broly's penis is behind him. Broly's member is super thick and girthy, all veiny and throbbing. (Y/n) turns back to look at Cumber and the Saiyan is also naked with a massive thick girthy sized dick. (Y/n) felt scared for his life and sweats, wanting to avoid the inevitable. Cumber chuckled, "Come now our little fox", he said with a wicked grin. (Y/n) moans loudly as he feels Cumber's hand quickly grab around his penis. Cumber felt (Y/n)'s penis warm and very sensitive. "Join us our pet~", Broly said softly, pressing his penis in between (Y/n)'s buttcheeks. (Y/n) moans in anguish, feeling Cumber's hand pumping his wang while Broly thrusts his dong through (Y/n)'s buttcheeks.

For minutes, both Saiyans are partially violating the magic user's body. But he cannot resist since he felt a knot in his body. Cumber and Broly smirked as they watched his face turn from scared to horniness. (Y/n)'s tails and ears twitch, groaning deep until he cries out in ecstasy. Cumber stops pumping him and the penis shoots up semen. It landed around Cumber's hand and some fell onto the ground. (Y/n) breathes heavy, resting from his first orgasm. 

Broly grunted, whispers next to his ears, "I'm cumming....", and groans deeply. (Y/n)'s jaw opened wide in shock as he felt Broly's load unloaded onto his buttcheeks, feeling the hot liquid splashed onto his skin. Broly pulled his own cock out of his buttcheeks, stepped back and smiled; saw his own work marked onto his pet. Fu spilled more nosebleeds and wiped them off as best as he could.

(Y/n) fell onto his knees, panting as he wants to escape the torture. However, his face turned to look at Cumber, and saw the Saiyan's penis in front of his face. (Y/n) moans in dismay; "Come here pet", Cumber mutters, "Suck me." The magic user fell into despair as he knew escaping won't work, so he placed his mouth sucking onto Cumber's shaft. Cumber moaned, "No pet, suck it all....", he groans: he placed one hand on his own penis while the other hand pushed the kitsune's head onto the tip. 

Fu smiled in delight again, finding this situation very hot to him, especially between male lovers. Once (Y/n)'s mouth is on the tip, Cumber pushes his head down to his shaft, all the way down his balls. Cumber quickly began to thrust, thrusting inside (Y/n)'s throat. Broly positions (Y/n)'s lower body and sit on his knees. Once Broly is behind (Y/n), he reaches his hand underneath the kitsune and begins to stroke the shaft.

Minutes passed and (Y/n) once again orgasms, his penis shooting his load onto the ground. But his ears heard Cumber grunting; (Y/n) felt nervous and closed his eyes. Cumber smirked, let out a deep groan and shot his semen inside (Y/n)'s mouth. (Y/n)'s mouth muffled in whimpers, and wanted to spit it out. But Cumber's hand grabs onto his ass. (Y/n) moans and allows the semen to be swallowed into his esophagus. Fu felt a bulge through his pants and wiped more nosebleeds off his lips and nose. Fu cannot ruin the situation with his ejaculation because it's not sexy to sodomize into the scenario.

Cumber hums and pulls his dick out of his throat. He loves the sight of his pet tasting his seed, "(Y/n)....", he coos at the magic user. (Y/n) looks up at Cumber again, but this time, Cumber picks him up and turns him around. (Y/n)'s eyes shot open in fear, "Kami...No...NO!", he cries out loud. However, he reacted too late as Cumber pushed his entire penis inside (Y/n)'s anus. (Y/n) felt tears rolling down his cheeks, felt humiliated and violated. 

Fu screams inside himself and his nose bleeds again. Broly approaches the kitsune and (Y/n) looks up to see Broly's penis pressing against his lips. (Y/n) whines, knowing what Broly wants him to do. Fu watches in extreme fangirl internally as he watches (Y/n) pushing Broly's cock inside his mouth. Fu's hands shake in excitement and he watches Broly and Cumber thrusting in (Y/n)'s asshole and mouth.

Each Saiyan thrusts very fast and rough, hitting the g-spots. (Y/n) screams muffled as he felt Broly's penetration gagging him. But his screams slowly turn into moaning. Both Broly hums as he can feel his orgasm coming and Cumber grunted as they felt their climaxes soon. Fu take each tissue at a time until they're all covered in blood. Fu can feel himself crazy when watching this erotic scene. Once time passes, (Y/n) feels his anus squeezing Cumber's member. 

His mouth squeezes Broly's schlong. Both Saiyans grinned and groaned. Once Broly let out a deep groan, he slammed his thrust and deep inside (Y/n)'s mouth. (Y/n) moans as he felt Broly's load filling his mouth. As the kitsune swallows his load, Broly pulls his cock out and watches Cumber. Cumber smirked and grunted more, now thrusting at inhuman speed. That causes the magic user moans in loud whines.

Cumber leans down and kisses his neck, "(Y....(Y/n)....!!!!!!", he grunted huskily until he released his huge roar of pleasure. (Y/n)'s body shook as he felt Cumber's seed filling up his asshole. Cumber holds his body while both recovering their breaths. Fu shakes in excitement and faints. Once a minute passes, Cumber hands over (Y/n)'s tired body to Broly. (Y/n)'s eyes widen in horror again, trying to squirm; but since he's too tired, he feels defeated. Once Broly held him, he turned (Y/n) around to face him. Broly pins his body against the wall, having him sit on his lap, his legs on each side of Broly's thighs. Fu snapped out of his faint and noticed Broly pushing his manhood inside (Y/n)'s anus. Fu grins again and feels his nose bleeding from the excitement.

Once Broly's in, he began to thrust at rough speed. (Y/n) threw his head against the wall, moaning as he felt Broly's penetration hitting his g-spots. Cumber watches while pumping his penis. Broly's thrusts were fast and hard, ploughing (Y/n)'s moisten anus. Time passes and Cumber walks over next to Broly while wanking himself. 

Broly grunted, closed his eyes and leaned his face down to (Y/n)'s face. He gave (Y/n) a deep wet kiss and leaned back, head threw back as he let out a loud roar of bliss. (Y/n) rolled his eyes and moaned, feeling Broly's semen filling his anus, now being sodomized again. Broly pants, catching his breath. Once he finished his fill, Cumber let out a deep groan and his penis shot a huge load of semen onto (Y/n)'s body.

(Y/n) whimpered, felt Cumber's seed splashed onto his skin, body, and lubed his cock. Fu smiled in fangirl mode and his nose bleeds again, making him faint again. "Wwwooooowwww...", he moans, "What a show!" Once Broly pulls his cock out, Both him and Cucumber plants kisses on (Y/n)'s cheeks and each nibbles on his ears. They looked at the tired kitsune: he's all sodomized in their seed, mouth all tired yet moistened, his anus moisten and quenches for more, and his eyes are burning with tears and tiredness. 

(Y/n)'s ears twitch as both Saiyans chuckled in delight. "Once we get rid of Goku, Vegeta, and all heroes, we will make you our pet forever", Cumber said. Broly nods, "And we can plough him however we want~", he added. (Y/n) felt completely helpless, never in his life he was defeated in this humiliating situation. How can he win?

Sadly for him, the heroes from the Time Patrol, Goku and his friends failed to stop Fu as he created the new universe. Both his parents were watching the Saiyans and held off the Time Patrol Goku and Vegeta. Fu succeeded in creating a new universe. Towa hugged her son, "Magnificent my son", she congratulated him.

 Mira smiled and placed his hand on his shoulder, "You make us proud", he said. They turn to the Saiyans, their unconscious friends, and (Y/n) already being kissed by Broly and Cumber. Fu was supposed to kill them all before he could start his rule in the new universe. However, he hates to see things go wasted since he does show empathy and sad endings would give him a boner killer. So, he thought up one solution.

Fu spent long hours wiping their memories of what happened recently and before. He wiped Broly's and Cumber's memories of their lives being his subordinates and their recent fight and recent sex. Fu is glad that both brutes are big help to his plans and decided to let them go free with their lover. Once everyone's memories are erased and alternated, Fu sends them back to their original homes. Both Fu and his parents headed off to create their all demon universe.

Back at the Time Nest, Time Patrollers Goku and Vegeta tried to explain the situation to Corona, but they said they cannot remember anything. Supreme Kai of Time Corona sighed; her fingers grab between little skin above her nose and shake her head. She looked at the Scrolls of Eternity: she was afraid that all time is lost. But to her shock, Fu created the new universe, but he did not interrupt the histories.

 She was in disbelief that the outcome is unusual than she imagined. She turned back to the Time Patrollers, "Thanks a lot for what you two did today. Go home and rest", she thanked them. Both of the Time Patrollers shrugged their shoulders and left. Corona shook her head and went back to the Time Nest.

In universe 7, on Earth, Goku, Vegeta, their friends including Broly, Cumber, and (Y/n) have no ideas why they're here. Goku looked at Broly and Cumber, "Oh hi guys!", he greeted them. Cumber and Broly's memories were wiped out, but their attitudes still remain the same. But they do show their greetings through a short hand wave. Broly still glared at him for the past as infants. Goku shudders and walks away, talking to Vegeta about going to Whis for training. Their friends have no idea why they're doing nothing out in the open and head back to their lives.

Since Broly and Cumber have no homes, they have nowhere else to go. (Y/n) wakes up from his nap and notices them. He was in Cumber's arms and the kitsune gave them a smile. Fu replaced the old memories with new memories of Broly and Cumber as his lovers. Same thing to them; both Broly and Cumber smiled back and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. (Y/n) felt a little embarrassed how his friends found out how he's in love with two Saiyans; but for now, he decided to take them back to his home. Broly watches (Y/n) open a portal. 

Cumber holds (Y/n) right hand, "Can we come back here sometime?", he asked. He had a false memory of enjoying visiting Earth for their vacation. (Y/n) nods, "Of course, hopefully you two get along with my friends", he said. "We'll try", Broly said and holds his left hand. Once they entered the portal, it closed. Once they got home, they spent their entire day relaxing, cuddling up for naps, and eventually making love again. Forever and ever, they will be together for eternity.

Meanwhile in the new universe, Fu already created many planets including the exact replica of Earth. For his demon race, he will be able to protect them without disturbance. To make sure if the heroes found their real memories, he created a special barrier around his universe; what it does is that it will send them back home but also wipe their recent memories of what they were thinking or doing. 

Fu will miss watching his Saiyan subordinates' hot steamy yaoi scenes with that kitsune magic user; he will just settle using his crystal ball to watch for now on. As the new Dark King of the new universe, he and his race will be free from Hell and become the new and improved race of Demons.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 1 27
It's the second book! I hoped you guys liked the first one. The story shall continue. There will be more coming soon. Enjoy.
52.9K 1K 28
HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need you readers to give advice to improve t...
111K 5.5K 31
This is the Sequel to Ride or Die, if you have not read it then I STRONGLY suggest you do, otherwise you are going to ask ALOT of questions. This is...
95.6K 596 20
This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an original idea I read a lot of things on this ap...