INFERNO HEARTS •lydia martin

By Hazza3000

Isabella McCall is Scott's twin sister and the person who has stolen Lydia Martin's heart without realising i... More

1. || extended prologue
2. || the trio
3. || completely healed
4. || orange eyes
5. || finding my twin
6. || shifted
8. || half a girl
9. || all of this for lacrosse
10. || killer dream
11. || man down
12. || faking
13. || jealousy
14. || guardians insinct
15. || the twin outing
16. || injured hale

7. || intimidating hale

4.3K 148 1
By Hazza3000

When Scott and I eventually got home after the whole lacrosse fiasco we decide to chill out in Scotty's room for a bit. I dump my school stuff in my room before chilling with Scott in his, I face plant on his bed so we can talk, and I can be comfy whilst we do it.

We talk about everything from wolfie business to Allison, I may not be a good talker, but I am a good listener, and, on the occasion, I can give some decent advice. But our conversation gets cut short when there is a knock at Scott's bedroom door, we both look up to see our very tired looking mom who is all dressed up in her nursing scrubs her hair pulled back out of her smiling face.

"Hey, late shift again for me. But I am taking Saturday off to see your lacrosse game and Scott's first one might I add" Mom says with a huge smile on her face she's proud of her son for finally completing his dream.

"No, mom, you can't" Scott says worried about the game as it is and mom missing a shift when we don't have much money as it is will make him feel guilty but mom on the other hand face drops slightly not expecting that to be her son's answer.

"He's right mom, it's not a big deal if you miss it" I say trying to back up my twin not wanting my mom to be there because if he has to play, I don't want her to watch everything go wrong.

"Oh, no, I can, and I will. Come on, one shift isn't going to break us. Not completely. Hey, what's wrong with your eyes?" Me and Scott instantly sit up but look at each other relieved and confused. "You both look like you haven't slept in days" Mom says looking at both of us more intensely.

"Uh, it's nothing. We're just stressed" Scott says trying to play off are reaction I flop back onto the bed relieved but notice them both looking at me.

"Yeah, just papers to complete and stuff..." I say trailing off confused as to why they were both looking at me.

"Just stress and papers? Nothing else" Mom asks almost accusingly, I raise an eyebrow at her as if to say just spit it out.

"Homework?" Scott says almost as if he's asking a question, I just shrug this conversation is the least of my worries right now.

"I mean, it's not lies either of you are on drugs or anything, right?" Mom says causing me to raise an eyebrow again.

"Right now?" Me and Scott both ask but in completely different ways, Scott sits up shocked whilst I say it relaxed and led down.

"Right now? I'm sorry, what do you mean, right now? Have you ever taken drugs?" Mom asks staring us both down as if to say don't you dare lie. I shrug it's no big deal most teenagers try them once maybe I did smoke a little weed a little more than once, but she doesn't need to know all the details.

"Absolutely..." I go to reply with an honest answer, but I get cut off by Scott for once in his life he has a smart reply.

"Have you?" Scott twists it back on her, she stands there for a couple of seconds shock evident on her face she thinks of a way to answer the question but soon realises it isn't going to work out for her.

"Get some sleep, both of you" She says staring at me as she says the last bit, mom after giving us both a death stare walks out heading to work. We flop back on the bed Scott goes to say something when we get cut off by Stiles facetiming us.

"Wait, is that my laptop" I ask noticing my MacBook sat on Scott's desk, I was looking for that a couple of nights ago and he said he hadn't seen it.

"Uhhh" Scott says trying to come up with a reply but instead he jumps up answering the call whilst I glare at him unimpressed. Stiles obviously having to be a little different, answers the facetime by firing a fake gun at the screen being the geeky and extra person he is.

"What'd you find out, Sti?" I ask sitting down in Scott's desk chair whilst Scott opts on standing behind it.

"Well, it's bad. Jacksons got a separated shoulder" Stiles says causing my face to drop slightly not because I'm worried for the boy I couldn't give a rat's ass whether he is hurt or not, but I do care about the lacrosse game though.

"Because of me?" Scott asks causing me to scoff he's a big boy playing a big boy game and jackass needs to learn there are bigger people than him in this world.

"Because he's a tool" Stiles replies thinking the exact same thing as me.

"It's not your fault Scotty, if he wants to play lacrosse, he's gonna have to man up a bit" I say rubbing his arm in an attempt to sooth him he's too much of a good person and cares for way too many people. So, like the good person he is he blames himself whilst I on the other hand thought it was an amazing tackle.

"Well, is he going to play in the game because with Scott off we're gonna need him" I say that is something I worry about though if you couldn't tell already me and Scott are the polar opposite.

"Oh, they don't know yet. Now, they're just counting on you two for Saturday" Stiles replies, the screen glitches slightly but soon settles, Scott lets out a sigh he doesn't want to disappoint anyone, and he knows not playing will do that, but he also knows that if he plays innocent people could get hurt.

"I'll be playing like usual, but Scott isn't going to be not until he's learnt control" I say he looks at me upset but still nods he doesn't actually speak not wanting to show how effected he really is but this decision, but the kicked puppy look says it all. Stiles on the other hand loses his sympathetic look for a second as he stares at the screen intently.

"What?" Scott and I ask at the same time not noticing the brooding beta that has just entered Scott's room through the open window, Stiles starts typing 'It looks like.' But the whole screen starts to glitch and the next words don't come through.

"It looks like what?" Scott questions for the both of us as the screen instead of sorting itself out starts to reconnect causing me to let out a little growl surprising Scott.

"Come on, damn it" I say banging on the keys getting annoyed at the awful connection but when the words came through it definitely was not what I was expecting them to be.

'Someone's behind you.' I let out a shaky breath wanting so bad to turn around, but I don't know what there armed with, I listen in closely and sure enough I hear 3 heartbeats mine, Scott's, and mystery person.

"What?" Scott mutters almost inaudibly, I want to look at him at him and try and figure out what he is thinking or ask him what to do but instead I grab the mouse that is attached to the MacBook zooming in slightly we both see a silhouette of a man who looks to be unarmed but before I could even think my dramatic twin lets out a loud gasp turning around to become face to face with Derek Hale who immediately pins him against the wall.

"Derek, put him down" I shout but it comes out more as a roar, Derek shakes his head snarling faintly.

"No! I saw you on the field" Derek says snarling again as he stares down at my twin anger written all over his face.

Oh, shit I forgot he was there.

"What are you talking about?" Scott whimpers as his breathing picks up, the sound of my brothers scared voice makes my eyes flash as my inner wolf is snarling at me but doesn't seem to want to hurt Derek which confuses me, but I don't think about that right now.

"Scott, breathe" I say walking closer to the pair, but I don't go to close not wanting Derek to flip out and hurt him because right now Scott isn't hurt, he is just scared.

"You shifted in front of them. If they find out what you are, they find out about your sister, then they will find out about me about all of us. And then it's not just the hunters after us, it's everyone" Derek explains angrily he grits his teeth together at the thought letting out another growl, I take a step forward gradually moving closer.

"Okay, everyone calm down. Scott understands that he can't play in the game we've already spoken about this. No, one saw anything isn't that right, Scott" I say repeating my action of moving forward as I slowly deescalate the situation, Derek seems to not mind his wolf doesn't deem me as a threat but instead his wolf finds protection in my words and voice.

"They didn't see anything. I swear..." Scott repeats breathing heavily as he tries his best to get his breathing back to normal usually, he would have an asthma attack by now but being a werewolf has prevented that.

"See, now Derek, I will ask you one more time to get of my brother or I will make you which I don't want to have to do" I say growling slightly, I don't want to hurt Derek, but I will, and I make that very clear to him.

"And they won't. Because if you even try to play in that game on Saturday, I'm gonna kill you myself" Derek growls usually I would've killed anyone who said that, well at least seriously injure them, but Scott does need to hear this and if threatening him is the only way to get through to him about the game then so be it.

However, my problem begins when Derek makes no attempt to move away from my twin, I pull him off roughly but careful enough not to hurt Scott.

"Now, leave" I say pointing to the window, Derek nods once sending us both a smug smile before jumping out the window. Scott and I stand against the wall for a couple of seconds before he hugs me tightly, I hug him back holding him close as I rub his back soothingly.

"Tomorrow we're gonna have to get you out of that game" I say sighing he lets out a little grunt before going back sniffing out my scent which smells of protection which causes him to sigh out of relief.

He doesn't understand whether it's a sibling thing or what, but he has always felt safe in my presence, but my scent has changed when I got bit, too a purer sense of protection not that Scott would know the difference, but a certain wolf will hence why he bit us both.

Scott loves the presence of his sister more than he will admit and he knows why. His sister his like the second version of his mother. I will give him the best advice, protect him, and scold him when needed, but I will never tolerate when someone else hurts him and that's why he feels so safe right now in my arms.

(A/N - Sorry this chapter his short but wanted to get two uploaded today please vote and comment if you enjoyed ~ Hazza)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.5K 43
"I'm searching for something that I can't reach." ↬ Lily Stilinski's biggest problems in life used to be easily defined: figuring out how to get her...
12.9K 284 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
280K 5.9K 25
Victoria Martin, or Tori as everyone else calls her, has a perfect life. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. Her sister was Lydia Martin the mos...
95.3K 1.5K 15
Season 1 Zoey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall who has been a werewolf since she was ten and now being sixteen and finding out her brother w...