Excessive (Harry Styles Fanfi...

By fxckingpayno

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing t... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99. (Part 1)
Chapter 99. (Part 2)
Final author's note
Obsessive

Chapter 45.

300K 9.1K 7.4K
By fxckingpayno

I felt his body tense behind mine as his hands wrapped tight around my waist once more. Luchesi was here, in the building sharing the same air as us. I didn't know what to do, I have never been put into a situation like this. I knew Harry's reaction to it all would be upset, which is what I wanted the least considering his behavior this past week.

"Did you see him?" Harry asked sharply hoping the man approaching was just a confused drunk.

"Yes, he's talking to almost every single women down there" the man said, earning a chuckle from Harry.

"Nothing's changed" he said under his breath.

His hands pulled my body out of his lap and soon, his body had towered over mine. The crease in his forehead was prominent considering it only appeared during his more stressful times. His jaw was clenched tight and all I could think of was what will happen when the two brothers meet.

"Stay here please" Harry said roughly, the added stress lacing into his tone.

"I can come with you if you want" I said causing him to shake his head.

"Absolutely not, nope, no fücking way that is happening" he said dismissively. His eyes rolled and his hair was shoved off of his forehead.

"I think I should, you might start stuff with him" I said hoping to persuade him.

"No Arabella! Stop it, you aren't going with me and that's final!" he yelled, gaining the small attention of a few drunken gang members. Of course they wanted to see Harry yelling at a girl. "I don't know why all of the sudden you think you're like my consular. Just because I told you a few things about myself doesn't mean you can magically make me tell you everything" he said harshly causing my heart to sink.

I wanted to think that it was the stress getting to Harry from his brother being here, but something tells me that this was building up for a while. That he was waiting for the perfect timing to drop the truth bomb onto me. I know that I have been snoopy lately, especially now knowing about his art and the things he has, but I can't help it, he's a mysterious man.

"Okay" I said quietly hurt by his harsh words and actions before backing away from him.

"Zayn and Liam, come with me, Louis you're on babysitting duty" Harry instructed pointed to Niall, Sophia, and Me.

"I hate babysitting!" Louis fake whined but opened his arms to let Sophia sit down next to him.

"Deal with it" Harry mumbled looking back at me before leaning into my ear. "If I just as much as see you anywhere near those stairs, you can guarantee an immediate punishment and I can promise you that I am not afraid to spank you in the middle of this club" he threatened in a low, dark whisper.

I nodded my head as quick as I could before pivoting in my shoes and going to sit down next to Louis. I watched the three men walk away from the couches we once all laughed on and towards the staircase. Before descending the stairs, Harry turned around and looked at me with raised eyebrows and intimidating eyes. He isn't messing around.

I wanted to think that Harry would come back up and apologize for what he had said and his actions, but I know there is no way he ever will now. It truly disappointed me, the past week have been the most remarkable change in Harry's behavior. Sure, he snaps every once in a while, but I got him to open up a part of himself that had been tucked away for nobody to see.

His intimidating and rude behavior is back and it is the complete last thing I wanted to see in a time like this, especially considering Luchesi is here in this club. I wonder what they will say to him, or better yet what they will do. The three of them are strong guys and are plenty willing to take out someone with their bare hands.

"Arabella? Did you hear me?" I heard Sophia from the other side of Louis.

"I'm sorry, my head was off in other places" I said shaking my head to clear my mind. Sophia looked at me with a glassy look before sighing.

"Louis switch places with me" she said quietly making Louis stand up and allow her body to slide closer to mine as Louis's plopped down next to Niall's drunk body. "What's wrong, pretty girl. You look sad" she said brushing the hair from my face.

"Nothing, it's just stupid" I said quietly, making Sophia sigh.

"It's him, isn't it?" she said in more of a statement then a question. I hesitated for a moment before answering.

"...well, I mean sort of" I said quietly, but judging from the raised brow and tight lips, I can tell Sophia can see right through my lies. "Okay yes, it is" I finally gave in making Sophia nod.

"I knew it" she said with the over-dramatic roll of her eyes. "What did the little punk do this time" she said devilishly making me shake my head. Oh the irony.

"Well, you know who Luchesi is, right?" I asked causing her to nearly choke on her breath.

"Yes, of course I do. Do you?" she asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, Harry told me they are brothers early this week but now-" I began but was cut off.

"Arabella! Do you not realize what just happened!" she said loudly making my eyes go wide.

"No? What is it?" I asked confused as she shook her head.

"He opened up to you! You know it took him a year after meeting me to allow Liam to tell me the story! I can't believe this! You're breaking down his walls, the walls that have never ever have been tarnished are crumbling! Arabella how can you not see what you are doing to him!" she said with excited eyes despite the burning pit in my stomach.

"Yes, I know he opened up and that is amazing, wonderful actually, but tonight he just flipped the switch, he went from being nice and actually sweet, back to his rude and brutal self and he didn't even apologize!" I said with a slight whine in my voice but at the moment I didn't even care.

"Arabella, you can't expect him to just have a complete personality switch just because he may have opened up a bit to you. When he is around the people he is used to acting that brutal way around. he will slip back into how he used to. It doesn't matter what you say or he says, it's just bound to happen" she says making me breathe deeply.

"I know that, but I just wish he wouldn't have been so harsh" I said making her shrug.

"You can try talking about it with him tomorrow, but I highly suggest just letting it be. Liam gets the same way when he is nervous or stress, granted I can calm his nerves in... other ways since I am his girlfriend" she says making my eyebrows shoot up and my cheeks go red. Shouldn't she be blushing?

"Y-You two.. have, uhm.." I stuttered trying to avoid the word.

"Sex? Yes we do. We are a couple, we have sex" she says making me look cheekily at my hands.

"Oh my god" I said nervously trying to wash away the embarrassment off my face. "Did you have a drink or something because Sophia never says things like this just out of the blue" I asked making her smile and nod a bit.

"Maybe a little" she said with a laugh and gasp to make sure Louis didn't hear us, but he's too busy trying to keep Niall from passing out.

Just as the beat of silence passed through us a shot was heard throughout out the club. It was as if the walls shook and the entire place stopped for a minute. The screams followed the silence as yells echoed against the frantic cry of people. Before my head could wrap around what happened, I was pulled off the couch and following behind Louis and another man in a leather jacket.

"We need to get both of them out of here now!" Louis harshly barked at the man trying to fight the crowd of panicked people.

"I'm trying but the exit is packed!" the man yelled back, as the ringing of the gunshots pounded through my body. Sophia was right behind me and gripped onto the leather jacket on my shoulders.

We maneuvered through the crowd as another round of gunshots rang the walls, the screams only enraging and the piercing of the sound crisp in my ears. I know everyone around me is accustomed to the sound but I am not, thus my ears are ringing and I wouldn't be surprised if I broke my eardrum.

"Come on, the back way is open!" Louis yelled pulling me and Sophia near the small concrete door towards the back, the man followed close behind, protecting the back of us.

Once we were out the door, the chaotic screams of people rushing to get to their parked cars filled our ears. Louis maneuvered to the back of the building were the dumpsters and old creates of beer sat. He pulled me and Sophia near the wall to look at the both of us.

"So this is the plan, Soph I'm taking you to Liam's car which is parked back here, and Arabella you will go with Scott to the front of the building to find Harry's car" he instructed making me nod quickly and look at Scott.

"Arabella, you will probably end up at my house tomorrow so I will see you then" she said giving my hand a squeeze before following Louis.

"Come on" Scott's rough voice sounded from next to me as we walked behind the dark shadows of the building.

I walked in front of the tall, dark haired man as I tried my best not to worry about Harry and Luchesi. I know for a fact that they were the cause behind the gunshots and I knew that Harry had most definitely had a gun on him or at least on Zayn and Liam. Either way, I know Harry had caused the commotion.

As we walked out from behind the building, Scott began walking quicker and soon enough he had lead the lead in front of me. It was then I noticed it. Something was off, something was most definitely not right. I looked up at Scott, expecting to find the dark brown hair, but instead found blond locks. What just happened?

Once my feet stopped moving, so did the man who I thought was Scott, when he turned around I could've fainted right in my shoes. Standing in front of me, is the familiar face that Harry had been dreading since the man had approached us at the couches. The man from the paintings was standing in front of me.

"Something the matter, sweetheart?" Luchesi asked.

A/N:
Oh hey surprise with this update!!!!
Make sure to follow me on my twitter : syndicatestyles!! Im gonna start using it for like when I'm updating and stuff so if you want to know the like exact times you can follow me and stuff so yeah!!
Make sure to comment what you think!!!
Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 19 28
Harry and Katie have always been best friends. The only issue is that Katie was in love with him. That is until something seemed to go wrong on her 1...
196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
771K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
2.3K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...