The Love Game With Greyson Ch...

Od redblueblur

My name is Charlotte Holmes, and I'm playing with Greyson Michael Chance. What do you think happens to us at... Více

The Love Game With Greyson Chance
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

1.2K 21 19
Od redblueblur

~*~ CHAPTER 16 ~*~

"Grey, could you help me with this?"

"Hmm?" he's lazily sprawled on the tall king sized bed with his arms and legs spread apart. Ha, how businesslike eh? NOT, unusual for a man in his suit like that.

Looks like I've got a plan, yippie! I silently tip-toe over to him and prep myself on the edge of the bed whilst kneeling beside him. Aww, would you look at that -- Greyson Chance, tired and lazy. His adorable pale face with flushed cheeks – I smile thinking that I’m the luckiest girl to have Greyson Chance beside me. I lean over and stop my lips over a millimeter above his.

“You can’t sneak on me.” He flutters his eyes open and steals a kiss from me.

“Hey!” I argue. But before I could sit back, he takes me by the waist and puts me above him. Therefore, I’m cradling the handsome young boy.

“Would you look at that, somebody’s gotten in her bikini.”

I sat up and comfortably rested myself on his belly straddling him – I grinned. “D’ya, like?” I said putting my hands on my hips.

“I like it very much, baby.” He said putting his hands behind his head admiring me like he’s staring at the view of Lau Archipelago in Fiji.  

“Why are you staring at me like I’m a view?”

“Because this is my view” He takes me by the waist on the word ‘my’ and drops myself on him giggling like a school girl.

“Yes, your view.”

“Mine” He growls and bites my shoulder.

“No biting!” I smack his belly.

“Then a kiss should heal it.” He leaves trails of kisses on my shoulder from his bite.

“Hmm,” He continues to trace his lips on my shoulder and neck. His hands glide though my very bare arrièrer. I tip my head back letting him kiss my chin.

“Hmm, I can’t believe you’re mine.”

“Well, believe it or not, I’m not going anywhere without you.”

“Good thinking, because we’re gonna have some fun on the beach.”

I raised a brow and deviously grinned. Ah, my magic is working. He tries to reach for me once more, but before he can even get a grip of me, I skedaddle off him and run to the en-suite. I hear him groan – obviously exasperated with my little game, though my enthusiasm keeps him entertained.  

“I guess I’ll see you down stairs then, bye babes.”

I pop my head out of the en-suite doors and peck him on the lips real quick before popping my head back. I shut the door behind him and hear his infamous chuckle – oh baby. I spin around in glee and spot my horrible-self on the huge mirrors. Ergh, I look hideous.

I look pale, I believe I gotten some fat under this skin, and my hair’s dead straight. Looks like I got some work to do.

I hopped in the bath tub and started shaving myself, I got out patted myself with the oh-so-soft towel and dried myself. You might be thinking, ‘what’s the use of taking a bath when you’re getting in the ocean.’ Well sorry guuurl, this is Greyson Michael Chance we’re talking about.

I get out the best black bikini hung in my closet, gift from Auntie Miranda Kerr. She’s the best for giving me one of her Victoria’s Secret collections. Waha! I hope Greyson likes this. I blow dry my hair and quickly pull out the hair curler. As I release, the hair becomes bouncy and lets the length down an inch and a half below my breasts. I apply some waterproof mascara and eyeliner. The works! Ahaha! I’m ready to strut!

I grab my wedges and my beach dress. I run off out the elevator and bring my card with me. I am wonderfully greeted by the generous staff of the hotel. How kind of these French workers, I’m starting to love this place. I kindly flash them my best smile.

I spot my wonderful boyfriend’s figure silently relaxing on the poolside with the boys. Oh that’s right Greyson, get some sun. He’s sipping a nice cool fruit drink. I slip off the beach dress and fling it over the poolside chairs. Greyson doesn’t recognize my presence so I decide to prep myself on him lap, which of course takes him by surprise.

“Waah, who are you lady!” he panics and bobs his eyes open.

“Lunatic, it’s me.”

“Oh babe it’s you,” he holds me arms length by the waist and wraps himself around. I giggle loudly as he buries his face and tickles my stomach with multiple kisses.

“Ahh!” I shriek with a fit of giggles. “Stop!” I push away his head and look into his beautiful brown eyes.

“You’re always beautiful, inside and out – whatever happens.” He says sincerely without tearing his gaze.

“And you’ll always be that handsome bloke that I love.” I lean forward and kiss him slowly. I trail my hands into his hair whilst Greyson finds his hands on my hips. That’s right, hips. For the first time he grips me there and not on my waist.

“Oi! No PDA on the beach!” Louis shouts beside us. I did even realize he was there all this time.

“There are women getting topless anyway.” I shrug him off.

“You’re too young for all of this! You’re pop stars for heaven’s sake – paparazzi.” Niall says a matter of fact-ly.

“Let them, I’m with my girl anyway.” He coos rubbing our noses together

“Hayay, please just break it off you two. Remember, stories might just pop out anywhere by tonight.” Liam warns. “You can let Charlotte sit on your lap just do not make out. Okay?” He tells Greyson.

“Alright,” Greyson surrenders putting his hands up.

“You know, uhm, I’ll go get us something to drink.” I say calmly and turning my head to Greyson, “Lemonade?”

“Sure,” He beams at me and loosens his grip on my hips; I slither off and strut to the bar to get some juice.

I sit on the highchairs and ask the bar tender for a Strawberry Raspberry soda fizz, plain lemonade for Grey and a nice sandwich. While waiting, I ask for a glass of cold water. I’m taken by surprise when my seat was pushed and I almost fall spilling half the glass of water all over me.

“Dang it,” I curse trying to wipe off the water

“Je suis tellement désolé, madame” [I'm so sorry, ma'am] The boy apologizes in fluent French.

“C'est bon, c'est bon, je peux le faire moi-même.” [It’s okay, it's okay, I can do it myself.] I reply as fluent as I can. I look up the boy responsible for the horrible accident.

“Lotts?” I blink at the boy, he looks familiar, and he looks absolutely like Greyson. Oh my goodness, is he? It can’t be.

“Justin?”

“Oh my god, it is you!” He extends his arms and carries me, spinning me around like there’s no tomorrow. He finally lets me go, admiring me at arm’s length.

“Look at you, Lotts, you’re beautiful. And I’ve missed you so much!”

“I can’t believe it, it’s been what? 3 years?” I ask out of breath, trying to keep in my excitement. Oh gosh, it’s been so long. Why am I going to fan-girl over my long lost best friend? As you can see, he was clearly something important in my life, all my life.

“It has been, hasn’t it?”

“Yeah,” We both stand there just gazing at each other – nodding like idiots. I can never forget this boy; he was family to me, no. More than family, more than friends, we were something strong. He was Prince Justin and he called me your majesty Charlotte Elizabeth, princess of his world. Seconds of my time standing here was changed into an intense flashback;

“Okay, open.” He says at last once he releases his hands off my eyes.

I’m taken by surprise when I see a beautiful new pink ballet dress, nice diamond tiara set on a throne – clearly he’s made himself.

“Oh, thank you Justin! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I squeal attacking him with a hug.

“No problem Lotts.” He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

“Go on, try the dress. Mom and I bought it for you.”

“Yay!” I skittle to my room and zip in the dress. I hop out of the room as he takes my hand and spins me around.

“And for the grand finale, my princess” He takes the diadem and places it on my head. “You look pretty, Lottie!” I squeal loudly loving it!

“Now we’re both ready to go to the ball,”

“Shall we?”

“Yes, we shall.”

A few years later

“You said you wouldn’t leave,” He glares at me

“I’m not, Justin. Okay,”

“Then what do you call this?” he points at my baggage

“I’m just going back to California, that’s all. It’s like how I left when we were 6.”

“I hated that feeling, you were gone for 3 months and I couldn’t take it. Everything was lost when you weren’t here. That was 3 months, and now – how long are you planning to leave?” he growled.

“3 years” I whisper

“Then by that time, I wouldn’t be breathing anymore. Go ahead, Lotts” He kisses my forehead, “I’ll miss you,”

“Justin,” I try to stop his drama

“Goodbye, I love you” He closes the door at my face.

“Goodbye.” A tear strays off my eyes.

“Char?” I snap out of my thoughts and look over to the person who snapped me out. My pupils are dilated and my heart’s beating harder, my breathing’s paced. Guess who it is,

“Greyson,” I smile. The sad thoughts a moment ago was now gone. I run to his and kiss him.

“Hey babe, has the sun gotten to your head?”

“No, I just love you.” I beam and snuggle closer to him. I feel his body tense up, I look at where his eyes are directing. A big question flaming in his eyes, anger, curiosity, and jealousy roamed his face – Justin.

“Who’s that?” He asked as a whisper

“Oh,” I looked at Justin with his hands in his trunk pockets staring sadly at the floor. I pulled Greyson’s hand towards Justin’s direction, “Justin, this is Greyson; my boyfriend. Greyson, this is Justin; my – uhm – friend, long lost best friend.”

Awkwardly they both raised their palms at the same time to shake their hands. It’s like they were planning to shake hands with the other gentleman first.

“Hey,” Greyson warmly greeted with a smile, though I could spot a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

“Hey,” Justin copied his tone. He smiles but yet I can tell that he’s hurt.

I know both of these two boys, by heart. Their every move is visible and viable, they’re like twins. They look alike, they almost act the same. But I can determine, their differences; Justin’s so sweet – maybe to sweet perhaps, he treats me like queen and never argues with me. Unlike Greyson, he’s open to making changes; he agrees with me at times but he’s persuasive to making me obey him. It’s like his pheromones are subduing me follow him, he’s said the same to me – we bewitch each other. I’m standing here oblivious of what’s happening; I don’t even know what I’m feeling. I think I’m going to faint. I’m breathing rapidly, with the sight of two of the people who’s meant to me so much, and I can see that the dislike each other in some odd way. What? Why? How? No? Yes? I DON’T KNOW, okay.

Lord! Por diyos por santo, maria! Help me!

“Madame, your drinks” I snap out of my day dream and intense boy-mare.

“Oui, merci monsieur” I take the two glasses, almost slipping from my hands, gladly the two take each glass from both of my palms.

“Be careful there, sweetie” they both say in unison. OMG, they even say the same things. I really with faint, I think I’m rather drown in the ocean.

“Hey, Lotts, You seem quite in a daze lately, are you alright?” Justin asks. “Ah, I see,” He smirks

“What? What do you see? There’s nothing to see, you see nothing!”

Justin smiles at Greyson, “You’re just in a little head trauma ‘cause two of your favorite boys who don’t know each other are finally meeting. Eh?” Greyson speaks my thoughts.

“Don’t worry, just because Greyson has hinted I was something special to you, doesn’t mean we’ll hate each other. Hey, while you were in your little daydream standing there like Raven seeing the future, we decided to pay some ball on the beach. Alright?” Justin rapidly says. How do both of these boys know what I was possible thinking? Am I that transparent? Or do they just both know me so well?

“Oh-okay, you boys have some fun, a-alright?” I stutter.

“Cool!” The both say in unison once again. I really am going to faint – WORLD, STOP.

*blackout*

I blink a few times and I feel the sunlight strike my eyes like lightning.

“What happened?” I ask

“You fainted, Char.” My blurry vision is finally gone. I look around and the boys and girls are surrounded around me, Danielle, Eleanor, Victoria and even Perrie were here.

“Where are my boys? I-I m-mean, Justin and Greyson”

Louis and Harry look towards the beach as I see both of them playing football and chatting. Greyson’s got a friend, Justin’s got a new mate; it’s heartwarming to see it. I suddenly smile. “They’ve been playing and chatting for 30 minutes now since you blacked out.”

“They didn’t see?”

“Nope,” Louis pops his p

“Oh, then let them, its fine.”

“You mean you’re not sort of offended or hurt that your ex is hanging out with you recent boyfriend?” Danielle holds my arm and asks me with the ‘WTF’ tone.

“It’s really fine, and he’s not my ex boyfriend okay. We never became more than that, ever. He just meant something more to me that’s all. It’s like how I feel towards Greyson, but my emotions drag me to Grey faster and harder.”

“Greyson, really is the one, sweetheart?” Perrie asks

“I guess so.” I beam at her. “But knowing that we’re all here now, why don’t we have some lunch together, eh? Let’s let those two boys get to know each other, with no argument.”

“That’s a real smart idea ‘ya got there, squirt, ‘cause my tummeh ain’t gonna last without its gas.” Niall barks.

“C’mon, Niall, let’s go get you some pizza.”

Evening

I sigh, laying on the bed all cozy in my PJs and reading a nice book, a cup of tea by the lamp and nice soothing music on the background. I’m re-reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, this book is really touching, it gives me much background of how much people died during the World War II. All the live Hitler killed in Germany, all the innocent children being in war. I never want the world to turn that way at this time. It fascinates me how the story also consists of a difficult love life. I sigh to myself, looking around the big suite thinking that I’m alone, and my boyfriend is out having fun and working with Justin.

I hear the door close and footsteps approach the room; I put the book away from my face and close it once my eyes meet Greyson leaning on the door step in his suit. I guess he asked Joe to pick it up from the closet.

Oh look at him, his tie is loose and his hands are in his pockets looking at me intently while I lay here in my night gown looking innocent. “How was your day, honey?” I ask him softly with a smile.

“You sound like my wife.”

“You don’t have a wife,” I stare at him, “Do you?”

“No, but will you volunteer?”

“Oh, I guess I will, but that’s not the proper way to propose to a girl”

He sighs, “You want hearts and flowers?”

I walk up to him and pat his tie “Yes, I want hearts and flowers.”

“You’re insatiable.” He kisses my forehead. “Hey, wanna get outta here?” He looks at me with the biggest smile ever.

“Where are going? Dinner? A lame party? Meeting?” I frown at my lame ideas

He chuckles like an American school boy, he’s so adorable, “You’re funny, and all you think is work and all this rich stuff. Come,” He takes my hand and leads me to the family room.

He brings out shopping bags, “I asked Grace and Joe to go shopping for us. Go on, open it.”

I open the first bag he hands me and I pull out a nice leather jacket from Top Shop, I squeal and jump acting as if I’ve never seen one of these in years. I open all the bags and I’m so happy to finally have a pair of Converse on my hands, some nice black skinny jeans, and a white blouse. I take the shoes and hug it, “Oh, Converse I’ve missed you and so have my feet.”

“Go dress up, I’ll meet you here.” He tells me.

I skedaddle to the room with my favorite new things and dress-up in them quickly. The skinny jeans and leather jacket fit me perfectly. I pull on the pair of Converse to my feet, oh their soft. I jump around in them and literally run out of the room and hop on Greyson’s back.  I haven’t worn jeans, Converse, leather jackets and blouses in 5 months. It’s always been skirts and heels and whatever! I’m just happy!

“So,” I say whilst on his back, “where do you plan we go for tonight?”

Greyson’s dressed up in a white v-neck, and a hoodie underneath a leather jacket. He’s finally fit himself in a pair of denim skinny jeans and his favorite pair of black Converse. His hair’s put up in a quiff, I love him this way. We both look like teenagers as we’re supposed to be.

“I say we travel to Paris then to London, by train.”

“Train? Not plane?” I ask happily. Oh yes! We’re finally going out as normal people and not billionaires or celebrities.

“Yep, and best thing about it it’s just you and me. No security.” He says pointing at both of us with the train tickets. I grab my Blackberry and not my iPhone, because that’s my business phone. Phone, wallet, iPod and nothing else, you ‘can’t imagine how happy we both are. I close all the lights and run out of the hotel hand-in-hand with Greyson.

We took a taxi to the train station and ran to our platform, I'm greeted by a man then returened with a well-good thank you after taking my ticket and run in the train. The only thing that didn’t make a difference from tonight is that we got first class tickets. Rich kids were on the tram too, we ate nice dessert on it and listened to Coldplay all along the ride. We sang and laughed.

“Hey, look at me.” I blink up at him, “Boop,” he puts some whip cream on my nose.

“No!” I slap him arm and wipe off the cream.

“Here, open wide,” He takes the spoonful of ice cream and lifts it up in the air “Say, ahhhh”

“Ahhhh!” I open my mouth and he pops the spoon in my mouth. We both burst in a fit of laughs.

Hours later we run out of the train and into the city. We rode a taxi around the roads of Paris, then Greyson asked the driver to stop by the Eiffel Tower, how cliché, I know.

The cab stopped at the corner, Greyson took my hand and paid the driver. He tugged my hand whilst running towards the arch of the tower.

“As much I’d love to imagine this with us in our ‘rich clothing’, I’d like this moment to be us as rugged kids from the street.” We both stopped at the foot of the arch and he took me by the hips closely, I wrap my arms around his neck and look at his eyes deeply as the beautiful lights sparkle on his face. He pushes back a lock of hair behind my ear, he hold my head and kisses me softly.  “Come ‘ere,” He takes my thigh and I wrap my legs around his torso.

I giggle, “What are we doing in public?”

“Were rugged-street-kids, remember? We just ran away from the hotel and no one knows. Plus, I don’t care.” He kisses my again very sweetly and slowly.

“Okay,” I mumble against his lips.

This is all I wanted in life, a boy that loves me for who I am and not with how I look. He’s never tried to hurt me in any sort of way; we’re back riding the train to London this time. My watch beeps, I sigh, and it’s 12:00 am. Greyson’s writing something in his phone, I smile knowing that it’s a song.

“Mind telling me what you’re writing there, boy?”

“Nope,” He smiles down at me. Dang, he’s so tall. He’s gotten so much taller since then.

“Okay, then what’s the title?” I cross my legs above his.

“How do you know it has a title?”

“I know you better that anyone if the whole damn world.” I poke his nose. It’s so adorable how he scrunches in and bites my finger. “Oww,” I pull back

“Sorry,” He kisses it.

“Okay, no distractions! The title,” I playfully glare.

“It has something to do with the brightest star on Earth, and urban lighting.”

“You’re making this difficult for me.”

He tips his head to the side and looks at me with the are-you-kidding-me look.

“brightest star on Earth? Hmm,” I tap my lips.

“Oh, c’mon, you’re the best science geek I’ve met.”

I giggle, “Okay, I know it’s the sun. Fine, fine”

“Good,”

“Urban lighting? This is haaaard!”

“Think, come on!” He tickles my ribs.

“City bright?”

“Closer,”

“City shine?”

“Add that to sun,”

“AH, Sunshine and City Lights?”

“Yes! Very good, you’re my smart girl.” He hugs me tight and kisses my temple.

“Charlotte, babe? We’re here,”

“Where are we?” I moan waking from my sleep; I realized we were still on the train.

“We’re in London,” Greyson whispers.

“London? Wait we’re supposed to be back at Monte Carlo.”

“No, we were supposed to have plans here in London but seems like we found our time wasted; it’s 1:20 am.”

“Oh,” I frown.

“Hey, you seem so sleepy.”

I chuckle, hence my sleepy-ness “You do too,” I caress his face, he seems so sleepy and tired but yet he’s still so handsome.

“Wait, we’re in London, forgot I used to live here. My oldest flat before the mansion is just a few blocks from the train station, how ‘bout we crash there?”

“Sure,”

We took another cab to my old flat, once we set foot on my porch, I knew Sophia [My manager, remember?] was out, bet she’s in LA working at some stuff.

“Do you have a key, Char?” Greyson asked

“Yep, always hides a spare behind the plant.” I dig my hand behind the plant and hind an old spare. It’s so cold and untouched for probably several months. I open the front door of my home and I take a whiff of my old memories, before Greyson and this stuck-up game. I just walk in like nothing’s changed for many days.

“My room is upstairs, first door to your right.” He nods and finds his way upstairs.

I walk to the living room and everything’s as it was before I left. The last cup of coffee I drank was still on the breakfast bar, still untouched. I walk over to it and wash it myself; this is quite different for my hands to do this again. I don’t have maids to fix my bed tonight, to wash the dishes, to clean the living room. It’s just as I want everything to be – normal.

I take a wet rug and wipe it in the counter, leaving it spick and span. I dash upstairs to my old room and find my precious Greyson lying on my old bed, fast asleep without a noise uttered. He left himself in his boxers and plain shirt. I walk over to my old closet and pick out my comfy hoodie and sweatpants, oh the best. For the first time I’m not lathered in silk and satin.

I cozy myself with Greyson, as if his arms automatically finds my waist.

I wake and blink my eyes, I see the clock, it’s 10:45 noon. I turn and find Greyson smiling at me.

“Good morning,”

“Good morning,” I grunt a bit. I realize we’re both on a small old bed and a small bed room, my home. “Oh god, wait we’re in London.” I sit up like a bullet.

“Crap! They’ll come looking for us in Monte Carlo! Crap we’re miles apart from where we are, how do we get there in a dash?” He sit sup too like I did a while ago, hence is shock he falls off the bed.

“This bed can’t exactly carry both of us.”

I giggle loudly, “No, no it can’t Mr. Chance.”

“C’mon now, we have to get on a train – fast, we wouldn’t want to worry the rich people, now do we?”

I giggle loudly again, “No, we don’t”

We were luck the Greyson got a fast ticket to reroute our trip back to Monte Carlo or else we would’ve been stuck in the massive line to buy one.

We were once again first class; a lot of business men and women were looking at both of us. Apparently our leather jackets and Converse didn’t attract their type of style, hence their fancy Chanel and Louis Vuitton. I didn’t care.

Once we set foot on the Monte Carlo train station we ran to get a cab to the hotel. The train trip was long but quite fast. The driver got close to the hotel then we saw, police escorts and Grace and Joe talking to federal agents. Our family looked worried as hell,

“Oh man, they’re looking for us.” Greyson said,

“S'il vous plaît arrêter, vous pouvez nous déposer ici.” [Please stop, you can drop us here.] I tell the driver.

Greyson pays the man and we walk casually to the lobby where all the commotion in all around.

“Pull you hoodie-up and once we get up to the suite act like we’ve been here the whole time and we never left. Okay?”

We try to pass through security but they seem quite intimidated that we’re in bad-ass clothing and they we’re street rats.

stopper” the man says in French “Who are you?”

“Uhmm. “ Greyson tried to speak up but fails to answer because he doesn’t want to draw attention to our head of security.

I feel at hand grasp my shoulder and turn me around, it was Grace. “Charlotte!”

I nervously breathe, “Where have you two been all night! We thought you were kidnapped!”

“We kidnapped ourselves.” Greyson joked.

“Ha-ha, very funny” Liam says sarcastically. “You made us really laugh here,” he glared.

“Never ever do that again, do you understand.” Louis seriously nags me and point at my face to warn me.

We’re up on our suite with safe security again; I’m washed and wearing an expensive sun dress again; thank you, care of Zara. Well, my sarcastic glee upsets me even more.

“You know, sarcastically making yourself happy isn’t getting you nowhere.” Victoria, Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor are here, great. They make me really happy. No, seriously. I smile up to them.

“Don’t ever do that again okay, little sis?” Victoria caresses my head.

As much as I wanted to argue, I couldn’t. I just nodded and sighed.

“Greyson?” I ask them where my lovely boyfriend is hiding at.

“He’s with Justin and the boys.” Perrie tells me brushing my hair with heR fingers

“Oh good, at least Justin’s keeping him company.” I laugh

COMMENT “STREET RATS” IF YOU’VE READ THIS CHAPTER. VOTE, FAN AND SHARE TOO!

Author’s Note: I know I’ve been a real stuck up bitch for not updating and I’m REALLY sorry. ‘cause you see that it’s really looooooong? Ahaha! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! Do you guys like Justin? He’s a real person by the way, he’s my neighbor and he REALLY does look like Greyson. No joke. Ahaha! I have one fan who’s become my friend that knows almost everything about my neighbor or so she does. :))) Love ya guise! Could you guys please help me get more reads? Therefore I can even post even more! :D YAY! Excited?

Did you guys like this chapter? If you did, click the star above and make it shine bright! :D Thanks!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

80.8K 1.1K 41
Chances? What do we do with them? We grab it. In our life, we seldom get chances but when you do, make sure to take a hold of it. Make that sure you'...
636 69 31
Carla Roe, that's what they call me. To some people I'm the girl who plays volleyball. To others I'm boring. They say nothing ever happens in my life...
21.9K 487 31
I laughed. "Did you just ate a dictionary? Or did you googled all those lines?" He laughed as well. "Well, I guess I just want to be your Augustus...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...