He is mine...(hisokaxreader)

By Andrea700870

Your one of the zyldocks and Your 18 and they give you a choice to take the hunter exam which leads to you me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 phase one
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 phase 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 techuraous tower
Chapter 7 getting to the island
Chapter 8 on the island
Chapter 10 heavens arena
Chapter 11 The fight
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaptet 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author note
Chapter 23
Author note
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 9 end of the hunter exam

2.2K 44 33
By Andrea700870

You look at hisoka in disbelief as he said it. You then stay silent as he looks at you in worry.

"Hisoka... I'm in love with you too" you said.

He then pulls you closer as he kisses your cheek.

"So are we offical~?" He asked

"Yea!!" You said excitedly

You then get up and he also gets up as you guys walk to the ship and show them your badges, they let you and hisoka on the boat leading you to an aircraft. As you got on you guys shared the same room. As you guys start laying down hisoka comes up behind you and starts hugging you and says.

"Y/n.. I love you" in a sweet voice

You thought this isn't the hisoka you have known threw out the hunter exam it's a different one, a different side of him. The caring loving hisoka instead of the pervy murderous hisoka..

"I-I love you too hisoka.." you said

You then turn around and face him and kiss him on the lips as he kisses back.

"I'm gonna go take a shower now you stay here" you said as you got up.

You walked to the shower and observe the room as you see blood on the sink but you didn't think anything of it, you turn on the shower and start to undress as you brush your hair and hop in the shower. You stand there for a good 10 minutes soaking up the hot water. You then shampoo and condition your hair and wash your body.

You then turn off the shower and hop out and put a towel around your body and your hair, you walk out and see hisoka staring at you as you grab your bag but before you could he grabs it and says.

"Your gonna have to come get it~" he said holding it up in the air.

"Hisoka!!! I need my ba-" you said as you see him pouring everything out.

"Tampons?~" he said confused.

"What I'm on my period!!" You said embarrassed picking up a pair a clothes and a tampon.

You then run to the bathroom and start changing into this

You walk out and let your bangs cover your eyes as hisoka stares at you licking his lips.

"Well I have to go and find gon and Killua bye!!" You said walking out the door.

But before you got your whole body out of the door way hisoka grabs your wrist pulling you back in making you fall into him.

"Hisoka!! What the hell!!" You said getting up

"Mmm sorry darling I just wanna spend more time with you~" he said grabbing your waist
Kissing you

You both break away from the kiss and start saying "we will spend much more time together once we pass okay?"
You said trying to get out of his grasp.

"Mmmm~ fine.." he said letting you go.

You walk out of the room and see gon and Killua walking with kurapika and Leorio. When you where about to run up to them you hear your name get called.

"Y/n!! Come up to room 357 for an interview" the announcement said

You then start looking for room 357 and find it in a matter of minutes and walk into the room to see an old man writing on papers.

"You needed me sir?" You said heading in sitting down in the chair

"Mmm yes" he said letting his eyes explore your body.

"Umm what's the first question..?" You said feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh yes sorry y/n the first question is who would you not want to fight?" He said looking you straight in the eyes

"Uh I would say number 44,405,404.. and uh 99!" You said

"Okay got those down. Who would you fight?" Glaring at you.

"Uh I would say I don't know someone easy I guess like the other old man he does seem that skilled." You said leaning back closing your eyes and crossing your arms.

"Good awnser also I know your apart of the zoldyck" he says smirking

"Mmm that's nice" you say

"Now it wouldn't be nice if I told them your hanging out with a pedophile clown would it.."He said standing up

You open your eyes wide as he walks over to you, you get up and head towards the door as he grabs your wrist tightly.

"What the hell man let go!!!" You said tugging on your wrist trying to get out.

"Mmm not so fast." He said slapping your ass.

You then start screaming "HISOKA HELP!!!"

You then see the door bust open and see gittarackur.

"Let her go old man I'm her brother" gittarackur said

"No your not you don't even look like illu-" he said pausing

Gittarackur takes out all his pins showing it's illumi, he then appears behind him as hisoka also appears breaking the old mans arm that was on my wrist and picks me up walking away.

"Sorry darling that, that happend~" he said setting me down.

"I-it's fine.." you said leaning into hisoka.

"Let's just get back to the room~" he said carrying you again.

"Okay.." you said leaning your head on his chest.

You and hisoka get to your room and open the door to see gon and Killua In the room. You see them fighting who won at Rock Paper Scissors as hisoka puts you down. You run up to them and slap both of them.

"HOLD ON IMA TEACH YOU GUYS HOW TO PLAY SO SCISSORS CUT PAPER ROCK CRUSHES SCISSORS AND PAPER COVERS ROCK BOOM THERE YA GO YA DUMB ASSES." You said kneeling over as hisoka slaps your ass.

"HISOKA WHAT THE HELL?!" You said turning around.

He then whispers in your ear "I could see your panties~"

"YOU PERVERT YOU SHIULDNT HAVE BEEN LOOKING THERE THEN!!" You yelled.

You walk away and open the door and see hanzo.

"Oh hey hanzo!! You need something?"

"No I was just making sure everything was okay I heard what the old man did to you and I just heard you scream" he said

"Oh I'm fine hisoka and illu- I mean gittarackur saved me hehe!" You said walking out of the door way.

You sense hanzo is following you but you didn't mind, you get to your room and open the door signaling hanzo to come in and talk. You guys then start talking until gittarackur walks in.

"Hey y/n why is hanzo here?" He asked

"Oh we where just talking you know!" You say

"Oh okay the fights are gonna be tomorrow alright?" Gittarackur says

"Ooo okay I wonder who I'm fighting" you say

You walk out of the room to go find hisoka but you see him talking with gon and Killua but you look at gon and Killua and see them scared kinda.

You run up to them and drag them away from hisoka as you ask them what room there in, they say 492, you travel all the way to the opposite end of the hallway, open the door and throw them in.

•Time skip to the fights•

As you see gon getting beat up by hanzo all this anger starts building up in you.

"HANZO JUST LET THE LITTLE BOY WIN GOD DAMNIT!!" You yelled at hanzo as he starts saying

"IF YOU DINT SURRENDER ILL JUST BREAK YOUR ARM"

You then see gon to surrendering as hanzo break his arm, you then start charging to gon but 2 people go in front of you and says
"Can't interfere or you will be disqualified"

You sharpen your nails about to kill them as hisoka wraps his arms around your waist holding you back.

"HISOKA LET GO OF ME!!!" You yelled.

"Mmm~ no~ I don't want you getting disqualified~" hisoka said

You start to calm down as hanzo gives up and gives him the win, as your about to run to gon you see your match is up against Leorio.

"Leorio?" You said confused

You see Leorio tremble in fear as he starts stepping up.

"Begin" the old man said

You appear behind Leorio and start torturing him by breaking his wrist, he then immediately surrenders.

"Aww that wasn't fun." You pout.

"Give me your wrist" you said

He puts his wrist out as you wrap bandages around it and walk over to check on gon and see mr satotz in there.

"Mr satotz is he okay?" You ask

"Yes is his fine he will be out for a while though" he said

You then hear your phone ringing as you take it out of your bag and awnser it.

"Hello? Oh hey cuz!!! How are you? Good?" You said

You stay on the call with your cousin for the rest of the time until you see gon getting up.

"Gon!!" You yelled

You run up to him and hug him as he asked what happend, mr satotz then starts to explain what happend.

"WAIT KILLUA KILLED ANOTHER PERSON?!" You shouted.

You then run out of the room into the other room where all the new hunters are.

"ILLUMI!!!" You yelled running towards him.

"WHAT DID I SAY ACTIVATING THE PIN IN KILLUAS HEAD!!!"

"Oh I forgot plus you where not there to stop me" Illumi said.

You grab his arm and start dragging him.

"ILLUMI WE ARE GOING BACK TO KUKURU MOUNTAIN SO YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO KILLUA AND HE IS MOST LIKELY BEING TORTURED BY MILLUKI YOU DUMB ASS!!"

You said still dragging him

You throw him in your jeep and driving off to kukuru mountain.

"I'm sorry y/n and mother will be happy to see you again"

"I don't care about mother or father grandfather Zeno was the only one to care for me other than you!!" You said.

"Mmm~ Thats nice~" you heard from your trunk.

"HISOKA!!!! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!!" You yelled.

"Oh~ I don't know you left your car unlocked darling~" he said climbing onto the back seat.

"Ugh whatever I'm telling grandfAther Zeno what that old man tried to do" you said getting out of the car.

"Well I don't blame him look what your wearing your skirt is a little to short"

"SHUT UP ILLUMI!!!" You said dragging him out.

You walk up to the desk showing them your hunters license. They let you illumi, and hisoka on the aircraft. You start to fall asleep a couple hours later you get woken up next to the door of kukuru mountain.

"Oh where here already?" You ask illumi

"Yea you slept threw the whole way" illumi said

"Okay I'll open the doors" you said

You walk up to the doors pushing on one opening 5 doors.

"Wow~ your strong~" hisoka said

"Yea yea, wait hisoka is still here?" You ask

"Yea he is" illumi said

As your walking threw the Forrest you see mike and wave at him, you see one of the butlers who doesn't let hisoka pass.

"Oh your not gonna let me pass~?

He then holds up a card a flips it knocking her out.

"HISOKA COME ON MAN SHE WAS MY FAVORITE BUTLER!!" you yelled

"Oh sorry~ she is just knocked out~" hisoka said catching up

"She better be" you mumbled

"What was that sweatheart~?" Hisoka asked

"Nothing.." you said

As you reach the mansion you head straight to the basement with illumi. Once you reach the torture room you see Killua hanging on some chains and see milluki hitting him with a wip of some sort.

You run up infront of milluki and the wip making it hit you, once he tries again you catch it and take it out of his hand hitting it harder on milluki making him scream.

"Tch..brat" you said.

You see Killua break out of the chains as grandfather walks in.

"Hello grandfather" you say

"Hello did you pass?" He asked

"Yes I did"

"Also illumi apologize to Killua"

"I'm sorry kil" he said sarcastically

"LIKE YOU MEAN IT BRAT!!" You yelled

"I'm sorry kil" he said better

"Okay now that where done I'm going up to my room to change"

You head up to your room and take a shower, once you turn off the shower you walk out with a towel in your hair and see hisoka on your bed.

"AHHH HISOKA WHAT THE HELL!!!" You said trying to cover yourself up with your hands

"Mmmm~ I like the view~" he said

"S-SHUT UP PERV!!!" You said running back into the bathroom to get a towel.

You grab a towel and put it around your body and walk out, you ignore hisoka and walk to your walk-in closet and change into this

You walk out of the closet and signal hisoka to get out.

"Hisoka next where going to heavens arena.. I have business with someone..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.1K 16
Hella shit happens in this story 😩✋🏻 So read to find out what happens... As the sister of the "Great" Hisoka Morow, you find yourself helping you'r...
46.7K 1.2K 14
Passing the Hunter Exam is no easy feat, but can be made easier with the accompaniment of two powerful Nen users. Where will the story lead? I do not...
168K 3.6K 20
Hisoka is your older brother, you guys are about 6 years apart. When you were 12 you entered the Hunter Exam, Hisoka didn't think you could do it alo...
689K 18.8K 29
❛ you took my breath away ❜ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...