🔥FIRE🔥 [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

CAN'T YOU SEE ME?

181 26 10
By hiitsmety

Press before reading
----------------------

Too afraid to see the reality. So I closed my eyes and got ready to face the worst situation I was in because of this damn ex, Jeon Jungkook. I closed my eyes that's when I felt a kiss on my left cheek.

Cup 💋

Jungkook's hand on my shoulder fell off after I guess the kiss that wet my cheek. He pushed the mirror in front of me with a touch of his hand. Instantly the mirror turned to the right, and Jungkook's body easily passed the room behind the rotating magic mirror.

Can you imagine?

The way the mirror works in the fitting room is like this.

So, there are two interconnected booths separated by a mirror that can be rotated automatically. What is the point? Model booths like this are especially useful when RUNWAY. So 2 models will be very easy to change positions, when changing clothes and put accessories simultaneously in two different booths at one time.

Surprised by what I just saw. It all happened so fast. Like magic.

The voice from behind the thick cloth made me wake up.

"Hyun?"

I opened the thick cloth and saw my husband's face to confirm whether it was really me or not who was in the room.

"You haven't finished Hyun? Alright. I'll just use the other room"

Instantly my hand pulled him into the same room as me.

"Just go change here, Tae. I'll take your clothes. You wait here, okay?"

Now, turn of Tae's hand that held my body, "I'll help you". His hand closed the zipper of my back dress which was still open until it was closed perfectly. Then hugged my body from behind.

"Tae ... someone will see us. Dont be like this", holding his hand and turning to his face which rests on my right shoulder.

Feel like de javu. A few minutes ago, I was in the same position. It's just that the subject is different. Different people, different touch. Different sensations that I feel. Why does it feel like being married with 2 husbands? Argh! I hate these dirty thoughts.

"Hyun .... is there anything I have to worry about about your Joen Jungkook as Big Boss?"

"What do you mean, Tae?", I hid my nervousness.

"It's just ... I feel familiar with him. Besides he's your boss, is he one of your friends?"

"Tae ...", I tried to divert the question.

"If He wasn't your friend, was He someone in your past?"

BOOM! Very precise guess.

I did not answer clearly, but I did not deny it either. Asking back is the best of my way.

"Tae ... is there something bothering you? Why are you suddenly asking about my boss?"

Taehyung was silent, remembering about what Yoojung said. That her husband often comments and even repeatedly praises me.

"Maybe it's just my feeling", he was holding my chin and looking at me sweetly.

Instantly Tzuyu's voice startled us, "Sohyun-ssi, these are the shoes", pushed aside the cloth and was surprised to see the scene before her. Quickly closed again, "Omo. I'm sorry. I'll put the shoes here, Sohyun-ssi. I'll wait in the photoshoot room". The sound of Tzuyu's footsteps sounded like she was running away.

I immediately distance myself from Taehyung, "You didn't close the door, Tae?" rolled my eyes, then took the clothes that Taehyung had to wear.

Taehyung just chuckled.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the booth. Jungkook is still standing proudly, staring at the mirror in front of him. Smiling, after hearing all the chatter between myself and my husband.

Imagine if this view was taken with a drone camera from above. The sight of two men facing each other. Only limited by a rotating magic mirror. The two men stared at each other who did not know what destiny lay before them right now. Pretty interesting picture, right? Just imagine..

-----------

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE. AT 10 P.M.

Yoojung found out that her husband was in the bar room in one corner of the house. Usually Jungkook will spend his time there when he feels he needs time alone or is thinking about something hard about his job. That's why Yoojung let her husband go with his habit.

These day Yoojung spent time looking for things that had been suggested by Taehyung. Regarding the issue of "BED" which was discussed at that time. And tonight is the night of the execution, where Yoojung will apply the knowledge that has been obtained from the internet.

This afternoon after work Yoojung stopped by one of the underwear shops. She chose a nightgown with a thin and transparent silk material. The black lace-patterned outfit had now stuck to her plump body.

Polish her face only with night cream and lip balm. Letting her long black hair loose tonight. After confirming his appearance was correct as she had read on the internet. She also glanced at the clock on her cellphone. It wasn't too late, and it seemed that her current husband had been influenced by alcohol. So it's not so embarrassing she thought when she was going to do the action.

Slowly, Yoojung sneaked into the bar room where the lights were still on. Grasping the doorknob, taking a deep breath.

Opened the door, and saw her husband who was sitting on one of the high chairs holding a glass of drink. The glass he drank immediately after seeing Yoojung's sexy cloth tonight.

"Yoojung-ah. W-what are Y-you doing?", he was looking from the bottom to the top of the wife's body.

Swallowed his saliva and was stunned by what he saw at this moment. His wife was dressed quite sexily, evoking something of hers that had suddenly hardened down there.

"Oppa.."

"Eoh ??", rounded his eyes.

"Can't you see me?", Yoojung started walking toward her husband.

Jungkook just grinned, and still looked at his wife "WOW hehe"

Yoojung walked with his long hair while staring intensely at her husband.

Pulling Jungkook's polo shirt collar, then put his hand around Jungkook's neck "Tonight .... I ......"

Jungkook covered his wife's lips with his index finger, then turned Yoojung's body towards the partition on their left.

How shocked and embarrassed Yoojung is when he sees what is happening before him.

A ... Abonim. Omonim?!?", she widened her eyes while covering her body after seeing her parents in-laws sitting casually enjoying fruit and soju together "G-good evening Abonim Omonim. I-i'm sorry", she was looking embarrassed and hid behind her husband's body.

Jungkook's parents laughed at the unexpected behavior of their daughter-in-law. On the other hand, this confirms what had been discussed between them and Jungkook, prior to Yoojung's arrival.

Jungkook's parents are worried about the relationship between their son and their daughter in-law who are rarely seen together in public. Even at big family events on their way back from America. They thought if there was a problem in Jungkook and Yoojung's relationship.

But ... after seeing the incident that had just happened, the worries immediately disappeared.

"Come on, Yeobo. It's late night. We better go to our room", smiling, remembering what had just happened to the son and daughter-in-law.

"Yes", responding to his wife's invitation and then looking at Jungkook and Yoojung "You should hurry to the room too. Just quickly finish your pending business", chuckled with amusement.

"Abonim Omonim, it's not like that .. this ...", Yoojung seemed to be trying to explain.

But the two in-laws just smiled and waved at him.

Yoojung felt frustrated and hit her head.

"Argh ...", when she hit too hard.

"Yoo .. are we going to do it here?", Jungkook teased.

Yoojung glanced at her husband sarcastically, "Oppa! Why didn't you tell me from the start that Abonim Omonim were here????"

"Appa Oemma suddenly came, Yoo. They said they missed us, wanted to spend the night here. They asked you, I said you must have slept. Well, finally the three of us talked here. Until you came to surprise us", Jungkook seemed to hold his laughter.

Yoojung sighed and then left her husband just like that.

"Yoo ... You have to take responsibility. My little brother has struggled", shouted Jungkook while laughing at his wife's sullen attitude.

Yoojung instead ran away from her husband while covering her face and ran to their room.

Failed first attempt execution.

----------------

TOMORROW'S AFTERNOON

"Taehyung-ssi, Sohyun-ssi. Thank you for working hard for today's photo shoot. I want to invite you to have lunch together", asked Jungkook to us.

I wanted to refuse, but Taehyung nodded his head and said "Okay"

"Good. Shilla Hotel. Top floor. Reservation under my name. We meet there. I'll pick up Yoojung first", he said goodbye and walked with a satisfied smile.

"Tae, why did you just accept Big Boss's invitation?"

"It's just, I'm hungry", pinched my cheek and laughed.

Arriving at the place reserved by Jungkook, at one of the luxury hotels. Several people looked towards us. To be precise, look at Taehyung. It seems that some people are aware of Model Kim's presence, especially after the release of the news about Model Kim who is the brand ambassador of a small company that has just become known in the fashion world such as JJK COMPANY.

Taehyung didn't wear a mask to cover his face, nor did he act like he was covering up something. Instead he held my hand and smiled at me a few times when someone was seen taking a picture of us from a distance.

"Tae...."

"Yes, I know. Just ignore them, Hyun", pressing the elevator button to the top floor.

Arriving at the top floor, the hotel maid showed us one of the private rooms which will be a lunch place for the four of us.

"Please come in, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. If need a help, please press the button on the table", bowed to us, then she left.

"Yes, sure. Thanks", Taehyung replied politely.

Taehyung pulled out one of the chairs to sit on, the second seat from the left. He took a seat on my left.

The door opened, seeing that Jungkook and Yoojung smiled at us.

"Not long to wait, right?", asked Jungkook.

"No, we just arrived too", said Taehyung.

"Good".

In contrast to Taehyung, Jungkook even pulled a chair at the edge of the table for his wife to sit on. That means Jungkook will sit right in front of me. Strange enough, I thought.

"I'll asked them to take the food out now", he pushed the button on the table.

"We meet again Sohyun-ssi", Yoojung said to me.

I looked down to return her greeting, "Yes Yoojung-ssi. Just come home from work?", I asked pleasantly.

"Yes. My teaching hours are only until noon", she said, smiling then her eyes flashed to my husband.

"How does it feel to work together on a project?" Jungkook looked at me and Taehyung in turn.

"After so many years of work, this project is the most memorable. Take project to do together with own wife, who wouldn't be happy?" Taehyung replied.

One by one the dishes arrived on our table.

"Please", Jungkook told us to enjoy today lunch.

"Eat a lot so tonight will be strong Yoo", Jungkook whispered near his wife's ear.

Kim Taehyung, who seemed to hear the whisper, shifted his gaze to glance at Jungkook then turned to Yoojung, whose face suddenly flushed because of her husband's act.

I pretended not to hear, took my water glass and drank it slowly.

"How long have you been in modeling world, Model Kim?" asked Jungkook.

"Almost 11 years? Yeah, maybe around that"

"Wow. No wonder. Then how did you guys meet?", Jungkook started asking a more personal question.

It made me start to worry.

"We met beacuse of a coffee"

"Coffee?", Jungkook's eyebrows raised one side.

"6 years ago, when I was working... Sohyun accidentally spilled coffee on the clothes I was going to wear on my runway event at that time", Taehyung glanced at me and smiled at me then continued his words "Sohyun thought that I was a mall visitor like the others. Then she dragged me and told me to take off my top clothes to be washed in the sink. But the stain was hard to remove, in the end she promised to be responsible for taking it to the laundry. That's where it all started, " Taehyung explained.

"If I can look from her personality, it seems kinda feels strange that someone like Kim So Hyun dating a top model like you, Taehyung-ssi?", Jungkook started his absurd conversation.

Make my heart beat start to irregular.

"Yes. My wife was not aware of my job until our relationship lasted a year, then she realized my profession at that time"

"She really doesn't have the sensitivity. Yeah, she's still the same", Jungkook didn't realize what he said which made Taehyung suddenly put down his chopsticks.

"You seem to know my wife Jungkook-ssi so well?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook intensely.

Jungkook who realized what he said, whether on purpose or not. Taking turns staring at Taehyung and myself.

"Ah, sorry. I thought Sohyun already told you about me", Jungkook's smile looks like slapped my face so hard.

I knew it. Devil Jungkook will do this. Shit!

"Yoojung-ah, you remember the woman 12 years ago? Before we were arranged to get married," Jungkook turned to his wife.

Yoojung stared in surprise at her husband, Yoojung knew who that woman was. The woman who will always be in Jungkook's heart even though they have been married for 5 years. The woman who made Yoojung feel guilty for making himself a convict at that time.

"Oppa ....", Yoojung held Jungkook's thigh under the table as if signaling not to continue this chat.

I glanced at Taehyung who was still staring deeply at Jungkook. Meanwhile, those who were looked at innocently still smiled smirk.

I wanted to stab his bastard's mouth with the fork I was holding right now.

The secret that I have been keeping tightly from my husband, will be uncovered by the person who is part of the secret in my life.

Kim Taehyung.

Forgive me....

While closing my eyes.

--------------

20 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER

THANK YOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 5.2K 14
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽𝗅𝗒. © 𝑹𝒆𝒚𝒂 2020
46.9K 1.8K 48
You can't deny your fate and his desire for you... Where destiny plays the game of LOVE. just say you want me too... Kim Y/N despite her showing her...
13.1K 778 20
-The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can't have #24 - romance on 10 Nov 2020 -started: 11 September 2020 -ended: 17 December 2020
6.4K 483 17
"Our love may not be perfect, but it will cross all boundaries. And I will never find someone else, cause I know I'm just fooling myself in the belie...