Lion Guard, Mystery of the ro...

By ZombieChameleon

This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all... More

Chapter one: After the Ceremony
Chapter Two: The Hidden Love
Chapter Three: The Lost King
Chapter Four: Tree of Life Assault.
Chapter Five: The Roar of Evil.
Chapter Six: The Life of an Enemy
Chapter Seven: Huge Discussions
Chapter Eight: Down with the King part 1
Chapter Nine: Down with the King part 2
Chapter Ten: Hostile Take Over
Chapter Eleven: Royal Mjuzi Attack
Chapter Twelve: Journey to the Pridelands
Chapter Thirteen: Relationship issues
Chapter Fourteen: New Companions
Chapter Fifteen: Battle for the Two Lands
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 1: Ajax's banishment
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 2 FulixAzaad
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 3 The Pridelands drought
Chapter Sixteen: New Life, New Challenges
Chapter Seventeen: Nemesis' return
Sequence Two Trailer: The New Evil
Chapter Eighteen: Resurrection of Scar
Chapter Nineteen: Warlords of Scar part one
Chapter Twenty: Warlords of Scar part two
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Pridelands End
Chapter twenty-three: The Roar Returns
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Final Battle Part 1
Chapter Twenty-five: The Final Battle Part 2
Chapter Twenty-Six: The finale
Story Details

Chapter Twenty-One: Warlords of Scar part three

489 9 2
By ZombieChameleon

this takes place after chapter twenty one

it's been a few days since Kion was captured and turned, The warlords of Scar walk through a valley with Kion behind, his mind has been completely corrupted, he can not speak at all but he can roar on command, he can't move on his own free will, he can only move when commanded to, you get the point, they walk a few miles north and find a herd of antelopes.

"Perfect, just what we need." Scar said.

Nemesis looks around a notices they are spread out, "We need to do something about them spreading out, like make them group up." he said.

"I have an idea, all of you surround them, lead them to the canyon right there, looks like there is a dead end in there, I'll send Kion with you, he'll be a main one who will be scaring and injuring them, before you do any of that, wait for my command." Scar said.

"Yes, everyone follow me." Nemesis ordered, the other lions follow him.

Scar turns around to Kion, "Kion, I have a task for you, I want you to scare those animals to that canyon, the other will make sure they will stay in a straight line and none of them escape." Scar ordered.

Kion nods with a little growl and starts moving to in front of the herd, Scar jumps onto a rock, he watches Kion moves up, than he makes his move, "FEAR, The Warlords of Scar" he yelled.

Nemesis, Fyre, Raven, and Maleficent comes out of there hiding spots, The antelopes perks there head up and sees four lions surrounding them.

"The lion that is in front of you is Kion, the king of the Tree of Life." Scar yelled.

Kion growls and snares his teeth at the antelopes.

The antelopes looks at Kion, "The king of the Tree of Life, no way that's him.

"The mark on his forehead proves it." The other antelope said.

"Why are his eyes green?" The third antelope said.

"The king is on our side, he has a surprise for you all, but he doesn't want to give it out just yet, Warlords of Scar, begin." Scar yelled.

Nemesis, Fyre, Raven and Maleficent roar into air, this scares the antelopes and they start running away, Kion starts chasing the herd while the others keep the herd moving in the direction, Scar jumps down from the rocks and walks slowly to his destination, Kion continues to chase the animals scaring them more, one antelope manages to escape the herd, Raven notices it and pins it down, she has her own plans for it, the other three continue to keep them in check and make sure the rest of them doesn't escape, the front of the herd starts entering the canyon, Nemesis, Fyre and Maleficent stops in there at the edge as the herd enter the canyon, once the whole herd is in there, they start following, Kion stops running and starts waiting for Scar's signal, the others catch up to the antelopes and they reach a dead end, they are all cornered, only one way out and it's blocked by four lions including Kion, a few minutes later, Scar walks into the canyon.

"Antelopes, always trying to run form danger but this time you've ran from danger into more danger." Scar looks around, "Where Raven?" he asked.

"Raven captured one of them, thinking she is going to eat it." Nemesis said.

"Fair enough, alright, the present that the King has for is about to show."

Nemesis smiles as he knows what is about to happen.

"Kion, roar at them." Scar ordered.

Kion steps forward and prepares to roar at them, the antelopes brace them selves, Kion roar at the antelopes, they get pushed back into the wall injuring a lot of them, a few go up into the air and floats, Kion's roar starts spinning up the canyon, Scar gives smiles a laughs evilly, Kion's roar begins to weaken and after a few seconds it goes away completely, his mark of the pride disappears, Kion has officially lost his roar, Scar's first goal is complete.

"Alright, leave these antelopes here, they will start making there way to the Tree of Life, Kion follow us." Scar said.

The Warlords of Scar walks out of the canyon, "That was fun, we need to do this more often." Nemesis said.

The lions continue walking tell they reach Raven, she still holding down the antelope, it looks at Nemesis, "Why, why are you doing this." she said, it like she knows that Nemesis was behind all of this.

"You want to know why, because this is wrong, the circle of life should defend it self, it doesn't need help from anyone, and all of the animals will have to adapt to this new world or they die, something my father has never did, but now we have the power, and we're going to change this world." Nemesis smiles at the antelope.

The antelope starts shedding a tear, Nemesis wipes the tear away, "Don't grieve, it will all be over soon." Nemesis said.

"I grieve for you." The antelope said.

Nemesis goes from smiling to frowning in disappointment.

"you've made the circle of life your enemy, and that's a war you will never win." The antelope said.

"Nemesis looks up than looks back and the antelope, "Didn't I." Nemesis puts his paw on the antelopes face to make her faces her eyes to her lands, "roar." but nothing happened, Nemesis looks back at Scar, he notices Nemesis started looking at him, "ROAR." he yelled.

Scar turns around, and roars at the lands, trees knock over, the ground cracks open, even a little bit lava spews out of the ground, The antelope is forced to watch as her entire land is getting destroyed, Scar stops roaring and turns around.

"Alright, can one of you grab her neck, I'm ready to eat." Raven said.

"No, we will all eat her alive, this will be a sign to not mess with us." Scar said.

The warlords of Scar groups around the antelope.

To the Tree of Life

Fuli walks with the day pride patrolling around the Tree of Life, everything there seemed normal, but suddenly, Fuli mark of the pride disappears, so do the rest, Bunga was the first to notice as he a admiring it like he always does, "Hey what happened to my mark?" he asked.

Fuli looks at her shoulder where her mark was but no longer there, she looks at her other shoulder to make sure it hasn't switched places, "How did we lose it just like that."

"Did we do something wrong?" Beshte asked.

"No I don't think so, I'm going to talk to Rani, the rest of you continue what you're doing." Fuli runs to the Tree.

"Rani looks around the tree, everything looks nice, Fuli runs in front of her, "You want to explain why me and the other lost our marks?" Fuli yelled.

"Whatever do you mean?" Rani asked.

Fuli points her paw on her shoulder, "My mark, is gone." she said.

"I know you wouldn't do anything wrong and I still have mine." Rani remembers what Janna told her in the past, "You can give this mark to anyone you trust but if you lose your mark, than the ones you give it to will also lose it."

"I know what happened, this is Scar, he made Kion do something evil unwillingly, and he lost the roar and the mark because of it, and you all were connected to him so you've lost the mar as well." Rani said.

"Wasn't it you that gave us the mark, plus could you just give it back to us?" Fuli asked.

"No, you agreed to Kion that you will help defend the Tree of Life, there for he gave it to you, and about me giving it back to you, well Kion had five members and I have three, not enclouding Ullu and the limit is five, so I can only add two more members." Rani said.

"Does that mean we are no longer defenders of the Tree of Life?" Fuli asked.

"To the lions of the past, yes, but in my eyes, no." Rani said.

"This is all confusing, it's not Kion's fault that he is forced to do it." Fuli said.

"And he lost it so that the others will be defended, I just hope what Scar did, it's not too bad." Rani said.

"I would rethink that if I were you." Fuli said.

"You're right, you know him way better than I do, I got to tell the animals soon that the Kion has been captured." Rani said.

"It's going to cause a panic if you do." Fuli said.

"I know but if Kion suddenly started attacking the Tree of Life, than the animals will be prepared." Rani said.

"Do you need to tell the pride, because I pretty sure they are still freaking out, especially Bunga." Fuli said.

"Yes, go ahead, they need to know, and continue patrolling." Rani said.

"Sure, you're the queen." Fuli runs back to the day pride, Rani goes inside the tree.

Fuli runs runs to the day pride, "Fuli, did you find out what happened?" Beshte asked.

"Yes, this is likely Scar, he made Kion do something evil with the roar and he lost it and we lost the mark as well." Fuli said.

"If I know Kion, he would never do something like that, he is definitely being controlled." Beshte said.

"I know, and I was the witness of it." after saying that, Fuli gets a short flash back of Scar turning Kion evil, her face tenses up and she shakes her head to get rid of it.

"You're okay Fuli?" Beshte asked.

"I'm fine, I just another flashback." Fuli said.

Anga swoops down, "Anga, came to know what happened to your mark?" Fuli asked.

"No" Anga looks at her wing, "Didn't even notice that has happened but I'm not worried about that right now, there is a huge group of lions coming through the mountain pass and non of them look familiar, but one of them does look like he needs attention now." she said.

"Wait, a huge group, all lions?" Fuli asked.

"Yes, countless numbers of them." Anga said.

"Quickly, to the mountain pass, and Anga, be prepared to tell everyone if this goes bad." Fuli said.

Anga flies up into the air, Fuli and the rest runs to the mountain pass, they found the lions entering the Tree of Life, the lion were Max, Clawdia and their pride, and Fang with his pride "Stop, who are you?" Fuli asked.

"We come in peace." Max begins coughing badly.

"Max breath, don't speak, I will do it." Clawdia said.

Max stops coughing and begins to catch his breath.

Clawdia looks at Fuli, "I'm guessing you're one of the protectors, my king Max needs help now, his condition is getting worse by the second." Clawdia said.

"Father?" Kara runs to the pride, "Father is that you?" she asked.

"Kara" Max coughs a little, "We need to talk about." he coughs again and this time unable to breath.

"Max?, Max, breath." Clawdia yelled.

"Father?" Kara said.

Max tries to breath in but couldn't, he passes out from the lack of oxygen and falls to the ground.

"Beshte, rush him to the tree, I'll get Nirmala. Fuli ordered.

Beshte picks up Max and rushes him to the tree, "Is he going to be okay?" Kara asked.

"Don't worry, Nirmala is the best healer we know, if anyone can help, it's her." Fuli turns around and starts looking for Nirmala, Kara begins to follow Beshte to the tree, Beshte gets in the tree carrying Max.

Rani looks at Max, tilts her head a little, "What's going on?" she asked.

Ajax perks his head up, "Who is that?" he asked.

Kara runs into the tree, looks at Ajax with a stern face, "Get out." she said.

"Excuse me, who do you think you're are kicking me out?" Ajax asked.

"I said get out" Kara yelled.

"Ajax, she clearly still don't trust you, take a walk around." Rani said.

Ajax nods his head at Rani, gets up and walks out of the tree.

"May I ask why you still don't trust him?" Rani asked.

"It's not that I don't trust him, this lion is my father." Kara said.

"Your father, there nothing wrong with that." Rani said.

"Where do you think he got his scar and lost his eye." Kara said.

Rani imeditliy gotten why Kara kicked Ajax out, "Oh, he knows him?" she asked.

"Yeah, I did it for his protection, it's a long story." Kara said.

Nirmala runs into the tree with Fuli, she runs to Max, looks at his condition, "Someone give me a stick." she said.

Rani runs and finds a stick and gives it to Nirmala, she lays the stick on Max's chest, than Nirmala pushes on the stick, Clawdia walks in the tree, Nirmala slams her paw on the stick, putting pressure on his chest, Max coughs and starts breathing.

"What did you do to him?" Clawdia asked.

"I cleared his air ways, he's breathing again, has this ever happened before?" Nirmala asked.

"Not this bad." Clawdia said.

"What do you mean not this bad?" Kara asked.

"Um." Nirmala puts her ear near Max's mouth to hear his breathing, there is a little wheezing in each breath , "he's sounding sick, how long has this lasted?" Nirmala asked.

"Ever since we left our land since it was taken over, and before that, he was sick but has gotten over it or at least I thought he did." Clawdia said.

"Any other symptoms?" Nirmala asked.

"He was burning up when he first started showing symptoms." Clawdia said.

"Like a fever" Nirmala puts her paw on Max's head, "Yep, that's definitely a fever, but with only two symptoms, this is likely just a common illness." Nirmala said.

"Is there anything that can help?" Kara asked.

"There are plenty of treatments but do to his age, they could do more harm than good." Nirmala said.

"More harm than good, this is my father, he can take it." Kara said.

"I'm not risking it, how about this, I'll wait until he wakes up and I'll ask him if he want to take it." Nirmala said.

"I know him well enough, he likely will say he won't need it." Clawdia said.

"If he doesn't want it, he doesn't have to take it." Nirmala said.

To Ajax

Ajax walks around near the mountains, Makucha walks out of a cave, "Ajax, how it's going my man." he said.

"Hey Makucha, just taking a walk, want to join me?" Ajax asked.

"Oh, I got tot tell you something, something going on with Rani, what is it?" Makucha asked.

"Her king was taken, of course she going to change." Ajax said.

"Oh no, it was long before that, something is up and you're not telling me, now what is it?" Makucha asked.

"She been getting an upset stomach in the mornings and she's been tired." Ajax said.

"Not to mention the slight mood swings she's been having lately." Makucha said.

"It's nothing Makucha." Ajax said.

"I'll give you anything if you tell me what's going on with Rani." Makucha said.

Ajax has imeditliy gotten the idea, "I will tell you what's going on, but you first have to tell everyone about you and Chuluun." Ajax said.

"Nope deals off." Makucha turns around and walks the other way.

"That was easy." Ajax continues on his walk.

Makucha walks near the cave, Chuluun walks out of the cave, "Found anything yet?" she asked.

"Oh I know exactly what it is, I just want to hear it coming out of his mouth." Makucha said.

Back to the tree

Makini runs into the tree, "Rani, there are a lot of lions." she yelled.

"It's okay Makini, they are on our side." Rani said.

Makini looks around, she notices a strange lion lying near the rock, "Who is that?" she asked.

"My father." Kara said.

Max coughs and opens his eyes.

"Father, is he going to be okay?" Kara asked.

"Hey, can you hear me?" Nirmala asked.

"Yes, is my pride safe?" Max asked.

"Yes they are, now listen, you have a common illness that is taking you, there is a treatment but it could do more than good, so I give you two options." Nirmala gets interrupted.

"I'll take it." Max said.

Are you sure, I haven't even listed the thing that could happen." Nirmala said.

"I said I'll take it, I've already passed out from this." Max said.

"As you wish, Makini, grab some leaves, crush them, than water them down, use lots of it, we need to make sure it stays down, and there is a flower, it's a common one, grab one of it petals and put it with the leaves, crush it with the leaves." Nirmala ordered.

"I'll fine the flowers." Bunga said.

"No, you don't know what it looks like, I want Makini to find it." Nirmala said.

"Okay Nirmala, I'll be back soon." Makini runs straight out of the tree.

"May I ask why don't you just feed the petal to him?" Kara asked.

"Because the petals have a pretty bitter taste to it, it would be pretty hard to swallow and even if you do manage to do it, it likely it would just come back up." Nirmala said.

Rani groans in disgust.

The leaves with the water removes the bitter taste and makes it easier to swallow." Nirmala said

"Alright, I'll stop you there, I think she gets the point." Rani said.

Nirmala smiles at Rani.

"Hey, I remembered the main reason why I came here, A lion named Scar was resurrected in my land, I've heard there is a powerful lion here." Max said.

Rani tries to hold back her tears.

"He was here, but than he was taken by Scar, he's being controlled." Nirmala said.

"It seems like Scar is steps ahead of us." Max said.

"Than we need to take steps to get ahead of him." Clawdia said.

"We've tried but every time we take one step, Scar takes four steps, meaning he's going faster than us." Rani said.

"Well Scar messed up on one thing, he never thought that we all would come to the Tree of Life for help, and now we're building an army to stop him." Clawdia said.

"So far luck has been on our side, but two issues, Scar is too powerful and we don't know where he is or where he is going." Rani said.

"Would he be going to the Pridelands?" Max asked.

"How do you know about the Pridelands?" Rani asked.

"Mufasa." Max answered.

"Alright you got me there." Rani said.

"So far as we know, he hasn't gone for the Pridelands yet, but he has been building his crew, so he I'm guessing he would be preparing for it." Rani said.

"Then we need to go there as soon as possible, Scar isn't going to stop until he gets what he wants." Clawdia said.

"Without any kind of power, it would be a huge risk, plus I'm, well lets just say I'm expecting." Rani said.

"Oh." Clawdia said.

Max coughs a little, "Kara, where is Ajax, I need to speak with him" he asked.

"He's not with me anymore." Kara said.

"Kara, me being passed out does not prevent me form hearing things, I know he's around here somewhere, so bring him here." Max said.

"What are you going to say to him?" Kara asked.

"Depends, just bring him here." Max said.

"Hey Fuli, you're the fastest, could you find him and bring him here?" Rani asked.

"Sure, although my sight is not as good and Anga's." Fuli runs out of the tree to start looking for Ajax.

"Mom." Amala runs to Fuli, "What are you doing and can I come with?" She asked.

"Okay but I am looking for someone that is scary." Fuli said.

"Oh Ajax I saw him walking near by the mountain pass, Rani told me to never go near him." Amala said.

"Well she's right." Fuli and Amala go to the mountain pass, they quickly find Ajax there.

"Ajax, you're needed back at the tree." Fuli said.

"And to be kicked out again." Ajax said.

"Not this time, come with me." Fuli said.

Fuli and Amala starts walking back to the tree, Ajax follows.

"So, I'm assuming this is one of your cubs?" Ajax asked.

Fuli did not respond to his question, instead she just keeps walking forward, it doesn't take too long before they all reach the tree, Ajax walks into the tree with Fuli and Amala, Ajax and Kara looks at each other.

"Ajax, Kara wants to speak to you." Kara said.

"Who is he?" Ajax asked.

"Over here Ajax." Max said.

Ajax walks over to Max, "You look familiar, who are you?" Ajax asked.

"I thought my good looks would give it away, I am Kara's father." Max looks at Ajax's scar. "Wow, did I give that to you?" he asked.

"I believe you did, I've never forgotten that day." Ajax said.

"Damn, even took away your eye." Max said.

"Well you're right to do it, I've done a lot of things, I don't deserve her." Ajax said.

"Wait, what" Kara asked with a confused look.

"Ajax, what did I say about saying that about your self?" Rani asked.

"And I don't deserve her, do I need to say it again, you know what I've done." Ajax looks at Fuli, "You do too." he yelled.

"And you have the courage to admit what you did, I was wrong about you, but your son is doing things a lot worse than what you've ever did, even resurrecting Scar, taking other prides or at least invading their lands." Max said.

Who is Scar?" Amala asked.

"Fuli, get her out of here." Rani ordered.

"Come on, lets go." Fuli said.

"But mom, I want to stay." Amala said.

Fuli picks up Amala and walks her out.

"First before we do anything, we at least need to save Kion." Rani said.

"Kion the king?" Max asked.

"Yes." Ajax said.

To a random place

A whole lot of animals run away from a hyena with a huge scar on his face, the hyena catches some of the animals, hold one of them down.

"Why are you doing this?" the animal asked.

"I am hungry, and I need to eat." the hyena said.

"What do you want, just please don't eat me, I'll give you anything" the animals begged.

"What I want has been taken from me, and it will never be given back." the hyena said.

The animal has no defense, the hyena grabs the animals neck chocking it, after a few minutes it passes away, the hyena sheds a tear, Jasiri has watched the entire thing.

"You shouldn't be here." the hyena said.

Neither should you." Jasiri said.

The hyena turns around, "You don't know what I've have done when you were gone, I had to leave the Outlands." Janja said.

"I have returned, and nobody will take me again." Jasiri said.

"That doesn't mean Nemesis is going to try again, so for that, I am going to find him." The hyena's eye starts twitching and his face starts twitching "And I am going to kill him." he said.

"Janja, I'm afraid I can't let you do that, you're no match for him, and Scar has returned." Jasiri said.

"Scar has returned again?" Janja asked.

"Yes Janja, we're building a team, and we're going to fix this together." Jasiri said.

"And how do you plan to fix my scar?" Janja asked.

"How did you get it in the first place?" Jasiri asked.

"I gave it to my self." Janja gets a short flash back of him giving him self a scar, Janja shakes his head, "I could not handle being without you, I tried to get rid of my memories of you, but instead it just get a pounding headache, this scar on my face, now I look like one of those animals." he explained.

"Janja,, Kion has a scar, and he's the king of the Tree of Life, and Kovu has a scar, and he's going to be king of the Pridelands, looks don't matter, what does is how you act upon it." Jasiri said.

"And to make up for all the lives I've taken away from innocent animals." Janja said.

"And Nemesis did ten times worse, and were you near anywhere the Pridelands?" Jasiri asked.

"No, I've ran as far as I can." Janja said.

"Than the animals of the Pridelands won't know, " Jasiri remembers what a conversation when she was trapped, "this was planned, Nemesis knew you would go crazy without me, that you would start rampaging so that he would stay off the hook for a while, but it looks like it didn't work out." Jasiri explained.

"Planned, this was planned, he is so done." Janja shakes his head, turns around and starts walking away.

Jasiri runs in front of Janja, "No, we're going to the Tree." Jasiri gets interrupted.

"You are, but I'm going to Nemesis." Janja pushes Jasiri aside, she resists.

"I'm not letting you do this." Jasiri said.

"Get you of my way." Janja shouted as he continues pushing.

"JANJA." Jasiri yelled, Janja stops as his his name echoes through the land, "look, he wants this, he wants you to come to him, he wants you to turn to his side, I know because he did the same to Kion." she said.

"Kion is evil now?" Janja asked.

"Being controlled, it's not tricking this time, he will actually control you, than you will be in bigger trouble than you are right now." Jasiri said.

"I won't let him control me, I will come with you to the Tree of Life to prevent this." Janja said.

"Thank you Janja, before we go, one more thing, where are the pups?" Jasiri asked.

"Madoa taken them from me, she's taking care of them." Janja said.

"Alright, lets start walking, the sooner we get there the safer we will be" Jasiri said.

To the Warlords of Scar

Scar and Nemesis walks down a land, they run over a leopard, "Get out of the way" Nemesis yelled.

"Wow, Nemesis, talk much." the leopard said.

"How do you know him?" Scar asked.

"I've been watching you all, even before Ajax attacked the Tree of Life." the leopard said.

"You know my father?" Nemesis asked.

"Yeah, a lion, a huge scar on his face, not so good looking, I even fought him at the Tree of Life, I even know his mate, Kara, I've would have gotten her if he hadn't roared me away." the leopard said.

"You fought him." Nemesis circles around the leopard, "You have to be pretty brave and strong to do that." Nemesis said.

"Oh I am strong alright, strong enough to beat him in a one in one battle." the leopard said.

"Well he no longer has the roar, it belongs to us now." Nemesis said.

"I noticed, the Warlords of Scar, making your self known everywhere." the leopard said.

"What is your name?" Nemesis asked.

"That's not important." the leopard said.

"Okay that's not important, by the way stupid name, considering that you are as strong as a lion, how would you like to join us?" Nemesis asked.

"That not my name, but but I'll join you and even give you my name, but first, their is a huge hyena clan, I want to see how Scar manipulates them to join his side." the leopard said.

"Oh easy, watch and learn." Scar said.

Scar and Nemesis walks to where the hyenas are, from the top of the hill, they can hear hyenas laughter, "Why hyenas." Nemesis said.

"They may smell, but they are quite useful on doing simple tasks, just don't give them something too hard." Scar said.

Scar and Nemesis slide down a hill, the hyenas looks at them, "That lion with a scar on his face." on of the hyenas said.

"Hyenas, always hungry, but no longer." Scar said.

Nemesis walks around the area as scar works his magic.

"Well no more, if you help me, I will make sure that won't be a problem anymore, a land full of animals, just waiting to be eaten, help me take over this land and it will be ours." Scar said.

"Yes, the land will be ours, and this world too will also be ours, the circle of life is going to change forever, no more animals defending it." Nemesis said.

"Now this wait a second." A hyena the leader of the clan walks out of the group, "You lion with a scar, you want us to help you take over a land, I'm sorry but we already have a land of our own, and it's just perfect, no no no, I need more than just more land." the hyena said.

Scar closes his eyes, "If you agree to do this, I will lend parts of my power to you." Scar said.

"Power? now that's interesting, show me, this, power." the hyena said.

Scar turns to a boulder and roars at it, the boulder breaks into many pieces.

"A roar, never thought that anyone on our side will have a roar, now give it to me." the hyena said.

"Alright, now stay still." Scar ordered.

Nemesis pins down the hyena, Scar walks closer, the hyena give out a small smile, Scar puts his paw on the hyena, his paw starts glowing red, the hyena feels a sting on her chest, her eyes turn bright red, and red scars forms on her chest, and spreads around her body, the hyena begins to scream as the stinging gets worse, scar pulls his paw away, the hyena takes a deep breath, and smiles once again.

"This power, feels so good." The hyena said.

"What is your name?" Scar asked.

"You may call me Sharptooth." the hyena said.

"Now one more, the leopards name." Nemesis said.

Scar and Nemesis walks up a hill to the leopard, "Now tell me your name." Nemesis ordered.

"I liked how you did that, so I will join your cause and give you my name, it is Aaro." the leopard said.

Come, we have some others you need to meet." Nemesis said.

Scar, Nemesis and the others walks to a cave, Fyre walks out of it.

"So who are these two?" Fyre asked.

"New comers, they just joined us." Nemesis said.

"Oh, two in one day, nice." Fyre said.

"More like a dozen, we now have an army of hyenas." Scar said.

"An army, now that's more like it." Fyre said.

"Yes, now prepare your self, my next plan is the Pridelands." Scar said.

"Your plan?" Nemesis shakes his head and just gone with it.

The sun sets behind the Warlords of Scar and their shadows goes further and further away until it disappears.

Two days later

Janja and Jasiri are about to go through the mountain pass, they suddenly see a whole lot of antelopes coming out of the fog, "Did you harm any antelopes?" Jasiri asked.

"No, I ended every single one that I captured." Janja said.

"Than something happened, they all look harmed and their coming here." Jasiri said.

Inside the tree

Max is a lot better than he was two days ago, he coughing has reduced and he can breath a lot better, but he has to stay in the tree for next few days or at least that what Nirmala thought that was going to happen, Anga quickly flies into the tree.

"Anga, what's going on?" Rani asked.

"A whole lot of antelopes, injured, coming this way." Anga said.

"Scar" Rani said.

end of Chapter twenty one

Things start to look up for the good side now, but Rani still has no idea where Scar is going but she has an idea where he will be soon, but unfortunately Scar has made Kion do something evil with his roar and he lost it with his mark and Kion's friends also lost their marks, but still do their daily duties as of nothing has happened since Kion got captured, Max has survived his sickness and now recovering thanks to Nirmala.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 981 33
A story about the lion guard, after season 3. This story is written with the intentions that the reader has seen the third season of the show. If you...
31.2K 259 30
Years ago, Prince Kion of the Pridelands was bit by a snake across his left eye, but now it is starting to take affect. Now Kion, his older sister Ki...
20.9K 212 32
Kion and the Guard went into battle for the Pridelands, ending up with Kion getting a scar. Now he and the guard are traveling to the Tree Of Life. (...
6K 146 27
In this story Kion never went to The Tree Of Life. One day his father (Simba) told Kion that the King and Queen of The Tree Of Life would be visiting...