Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)

By parkjiminohsehun

Laura has been cast in a music video with BTS and gets to stay with them for an entire summer...what more cou... More

1 ♡ Beginning
2 ♡ Talent
3 ♡ Cookies
4 ♡ Bliss
5 ♡ First
6 ♡ Flow
7 ♡ Jukebox
8 ♡ Beautiful
9 ♡ Coffee
10 ♡ Misunderstanding
11 ♡ Cheater
12 ♡ Close
13 ♡ Blossom
14 ♡ Warmth
15 ♡ Blended
17 ♡ Confession
18 ♡ Haruman
19 ♡ Yours
20 ♡ Truth
21 ♡ Healing
22 ♡ Tears
23 ♡ Last

16 ♡ Awards

10K 353 401
By parkjiminohsehun

Jimin's POV

"...But he's invited Miranda over again so it's going to be torture for me."

Laura's...jealous?

Miranda immediately swallowed me in a hug when I opened the door for her. Her sweet scent engulfed me as we hugged. We walked to the lounge where the others were, but in the absence of Yoongi.

Laura's POV

Miranda had the smuggest face on when she entered with Jimin. I rolled my eyes.

Yoongi mysteriously left us without warning.
Lucky him, he doesn't have to witness these two flirting around all night.

"Where is he?" Jimin asked. The boys and I shrugged apart from J-Hope.

"He just said that he was going for a walk, I didn't think much of it. Sorry Miranda, he didn't know you were coming over." Hobi explained.

"Heh, none of us did" I muttered under my breath.

Namjoon elbowed me, clearly to stop me in case anyone heard.

"Ow!" I shout-whispered, rubbing my arm. It wasn't like it was loud enough for her to hear anyway. She was too preoccupied with Jimin to care what I had to say.

We sat around just talking. I was bored in her company to be honest. I kept quiet most of the time and when they asked me if I was okay I just said that I was tired. I was usually more talkative but she maintained the conversation so I decided to view from the side line.

I tapped my yawning mouth with my hand and Namjoon tilted his head at me, giving me a - could you be acting any more bored right now? - look. I'm sorry but she was slowly putting me to sleep.

She went on about how she's a big fan of Big Bang and that her bias was Taeyang. Jimin, of course, had a lot to say here so they went on fangirl/boying over him. She then brought up the time when Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Tae covered Taeyang's You're My.

"~You're my chocolate, my sweetest chocolate, I really wanna have you." Jimin sang. I tried my hardest to not show the delight on my face as he sung. It was a lullaby and it wasn't helping that I was falling half asleep.

"~You're my ice cream, my sweetest ice cream, I really wanna have you." Jin started to sing along too.

Taehyung's voice then awakened me "I want ice cream now! Let's go to Sarang Ice Cream, jebal!" Taehyung pleaded.

We all agreed. Good, anything to get out of this house and divert this conversation.

---

We arrived outside Sarang Ice Cream and were surprised to see Yoongi sitting inside with Suhyun.

So this is where he said he was "going for a walk" ;)

She had the biggest smile on her face as she talked with Yoongi. They were both laughing and I remembered what Suhyun told me about him before.

~Flashback

"We used to be really close back then. After school he would come to visit me at work and we'd talk for hours after closing time. Then BigHit happened. The time we spent talking at night decreased ever since. One day it all stopped. He doesn't come to do that anymore. Only when all the boys pop in from time to time away from their busy schedule which is nice but never alone like before. It used to be our special thing, you know? I really do miss Yoongi's company."

~End of flashback

But here she was, alone with Yoongi. Perhaps Yoongi learnt some things like I did, that night that we kissed. Maybe he's realised that Suhyun's the one for him. Okay, okay I'm jumping to conclusions here but it'd be nice if they got together. They've been good friends for many years and she really cares about him. I was glad that she got her Yoongi back.

The other guys may have not clocked on but I felt like we were about to intrude on their special moment. We tried to be subtle outside, pressing our faces against the glass door nosily spying on the two. It was working until the force of all of our weights made us all fall into the store ending up in a massive pile up.

I was at the bottom of the pile so it hurt, a lot.

We made a massive scene and felt Yoongi glaring at us.

The boys got up one by one, Jimin helped Miranda up and then reached out his hand for me. I denied it and stood up, brushing my thighs down and just nodded at him.

We walked over to a booth and Yoongi came to join us.

We introduced Suhyun to Miranda and then ordered our usual flavours.

When she went to get our ice cream I nudged Yoongi "What were you two talking about eh?" I whispered, teasingly.

"Oh nothing. Just catching up like old times. By the way, I invited her to the awards show so at least you can have some company in the girls' dressing room."

"Ah, sweet." I glanced over at Suhyun who was preparing our ice cream and she smiled at me. I smiled back as we shared thought processes. Her smile told me that things were all good with Yoongi again. I really hope that they get together.

"Awards show?" Miranda interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah, we've got the BigHit family awards night in two days." Yoongi explained.

"Sounds fun."

"Yeah, you should come too!" J-Hope basically gave her an invitation.

Oh no...please no.

She nodded in agreement "Jimin, text me the details okay?"

He nodded.

Ugh, she didn't even ask me to give her the details, Jimin's her new texting buddy after all.

Suhyun came over and gave us our ice cream.

Did I mention that Miranda and Jimin were sitting next to each other? I had the privilege of sitting opposite them, how fun. They shared a bowl because her favourite flavour was his too, coincidence?

~Skip forward in time to the awards show.

Awards night.

Laura's POV

I was with Suhyun, waiting to get our hair and makeup done together. However, there was no escaping Miranda as we were going to spend the rest of the night with her. I was just glad that it was Suhyun and I alone getting ready together, it gave me the opportunity to get her to spill the details about her and Yoongi.

I sat next to Suhyun in what looked like salon chairs in front of two mirrors. We looked at each other in our reflections.

"See you on the other side." I joked as we were about to have make overs.

Negative thoughts entered my mind suddenly. I can just imagine it now, Miranda looking flawless with me looking like trash next to her. She'll just continue to woo Jimin and he won't even look past me.

After what seemed like hours of hair and makeup my hair was now voluminously curled, looking catwalk ready. I had smoky dark-gold eye shadow to enhance my brown eyes and pink-nude lipstick. I felt like I was going to prom all over again as I didn't wear much make-up besides on special occasions. The noona did a good job though, contouring my cheeks to make my face more slender as I had chubby cheeks and hardly any cheekbones.

Suhyun looked over at me in my mirror reflection with her mouth wide open.

"Laura is that you?"

"Does it look bad?"

"No! You look beautiful! Even without make up, but now you're shining even more!"

"You can say that yourself, you don't need any make-up to look amazing, just wait 'til Yoongi sees you." she blushed.

I can't wait to see the dresses they prepared for us to wear tonight.

We walked over to a long rail of dresses and flicked through them in amazement. They all looked so beautiful, I wondered which was mine.

Another noona approached us "Suhyun and Laura?"

"Ne, are our dresses here?"

"No, they're in your dressing room, come with me." She smiled and we followed her to our own shared room and there were two dress bags with our names on them.

BigHit really went all out on us, wow.

There was a letter attached to the wall between them:

Laura it has been an honour working with you on this segment so far, you're polite and full of spirit and we hope that you and Suhyun enjoy tonight's celebration with the BigHit family.

We cannot wait to see your live performance with the boys.

Don't forget to relax the rest of the night and enjoy the company of all of us here at BigHit! We hope that you like the dresses we chose for you to wear.

P.S Jin helped pick out these dresses.

Jin, of course.

Jimin's POV

We were waiting for Suhyun and Laura to get ready. Girls really do take a long time. Bangtan and I were wearing slick black tuxes with paisley print. My hair was done up a little scruffy, I looked sexy though (l o l).

Just then, my body tensed up as I saw Laura and Suhyun enter the room. Suhyun was wearing a silky black dress which cinched in at her waist and flowed out, the top half covered in delicate gold jewels.

But Laura...just wow.

I thought back to the day that I met her after our first practise.

~Flashback

Even soaking in sweat she was pretty. How gorgeous would she look done up to her nines, I wondered.

~End of flashback

And here she was, done up to her nines. I didn't think that she could outshine herself than she already did, but she did. She was radiant. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. We had never seen her dressed up like this so it took us by surprise. I've only ever seen her in casual jeans, sneakers and baggy clothes during practise.

She wore a figure hugging black dress, which fit elegantly around her curves and sexy black heels. She looked absolutely breath-taking but when she caught my eye contact, I could feel myself beginning to blush and quickly looked away.

I felt giddy like we were perfectly matching, but then I realised that all of us were wearing black.

Laura's POV

Every time I looked at Jimin he avoided eye contact. I felt insecure about the way I looked all of a sudden. The rest of the boys had their eyes on myself and Suhyun, gaping with their mouths wide open. I guess they weren't expecting to see us like this. Their faces were priceless.

"You girls look amazing!" Seokjin cheered.

"My heart is oh my god." J-Hope exhaled, clutching his heart.

Yoongi whistled "You both look hot."

We just blushed and giggled between us as they continued complimenting us. We told them that they all looked super handsome in their tuxes and they bashfully fixed themselves up.

Pfft. They knew they looked hot.

~After the awards show

Bangtan won the award for Greatest Brother Group, which was super cute. I performed on stage with them to Beautiful with me as the girl they serenaded, rather than dancing with them.

Miranda wasn't around, I didn't know why, but I didn't really care to be honest.

There was an after party to go to next. We took the car to a large mansion-like place with a beautiful landscape setting. It looked like something out of a movie.

As we got out of the car I saw a familiar face standing by the steps at the front of the mansion...Miranda.

She was wearing a short light blue dress, which hit her mid-thigh. It slightly shimmered under the moonlight.

I'm not going to lie, she did look amazing.

She greeted us and I couldn't help but notice that Jimin kept looking at her. I felt a burn inside.

"Mianhae, I couldn't make the award show because of a hold up at work, but I'm here now!"

I just trudged inside with everyone and scanned the entire room.

It was like a ballroom, filled with cool looking seats, a dance floor and a humongous food table. It was decked out in amazing decorations such as navy blue fabric draping down from the ceiling and twinkly lights imitating the night sky. At the back of the room was a double door leading to the garden area.

There was music playing which immediately called for J-Hope. I laughed as I saw Jungkook and Taehyung nudging each other in excitement over to the food table. They started walking over there and I went to follow them, but was stopped by someone pulling me back. I turned and looked down at a hand holding mine and when I looked up it was Jimin.

He caught me off guard and I gave him a surprised look.

"Hey, can we talk?"

I gulped "Sure."

He was about to take me somewhere quieter but Miranda got to us.

"Jimin-ah, how do I look?" she asked, doing a twirl.

"You look...great" he managed to get out.

"I chose to wear your favourite colour, baby blue" she beamed "Nice huh?"
He shyly nodded.

She grabbed his other hand "Dance with me." it sounded like an order rather than an implied question that she was trying to get at.

He awkwardly looked at me then back at her trying to spit something out.

I squeezed his hand, how could he not just say no? He wanted to talk to me after all.
He didn't react in time which frustrated me so I dropped his hand "Take him."

I walked off to hang with the others. Yoongi was talking to Suhyun on one of the sofas. He had his arm around her so I assumed that they were finally getting closer again. I smiled at them, they made a pretty cute couple.

I assumed that Jungkook and Taehyung were happily eating food but now they were no-where to be seen. Seriously, where do those two keep disappearing to nowadays? I ended up joining J-Hope, Namjoon and Jin on the dance floor.

Jimin's POV

I can't believe that Laura just left me alone with Miranda. It's like she's asking for it.

"Dance with me Jiminie" she repeated, dragging me to the dance floor.

She put her face closer to mine, making me feel uncomfortable. I moved my head to the side but her arms were wrapped around my shoulders and I had to hold her waist, just to look normal.

I took glances over at Laura, she looked like she was having a great time with the boys.

Sigh.

I need to get away from Miranda and confess to Laura, tonight.

Laura's POV

Every time I see him looking over at us I acted like I was having a better time than him.
I over-did it a bit by hitting J-Hope on the arm "You're so funny!"

Hobi gave me a confused look "What did I do that was funny?"

He noticed that I was wasn't listening, just looking back and forth between Jimin and us.

"You really have fallen for him hard." Namjoon stated.

"Is it that obvious?"

They nodded.

"Laura, you need to get a grip. Jimin likes you." Hobi admitted.

"Are you kidding me? Why is he over there dancing with her then? He couldn't even look at me earlier. Besides, she looks amazing."

"You look amazing. He must be tongue-tied around you, thinking you're absolutely beautiful tonight. You're probably making him nervous."

"No way."

"Laura, when are you going to quit taking routes away from the truth and just get together with him?"

I went silent. They had a point. All I did was put myself down about him, comparing myself to other girls and such.
I looked up to find Jimin but he was out of site, so was Miranda.

My phone vibrated.

It was a text from...Jimin?

Jimin: Come to the garden, down the steps. I'm waiting for you by the fountain. Come alone...I want you to see something.

The boys huddled around my phone and gasped.

"Fountain eh? Fancy shit."

"How romantic!"

"Perhaps he's going to confess?"

"Pfft. No way."

"Just go to him."

Okay inside I was praying that it'll be one of those movie scenes where he'll be all dreamy at the fountain waiting for me and will confess.
A girl can dream.

My heart was racing as I approached the double doors and walked out looking around for the fountain.

But Miranda was there with her hand cupped around his cheek. She then pulled him closer to her, kissing him.

His text...

I want you to see something.

He wanted me to see him kiss Miranda? Little shit.

A ball formed in my throat. I felt hot all of a sudden. How could he be so cruel?

"Nice." I announced, folding my arms. Jimin quickly looked my way while Miranda acted like nothing just happened.

"Laura..."

"Come outside, alone." I imitated his message, "Classy."

I turned to return inside and he chased me indoors. I ran straight outside to the front of the mansion and he caught my arm before I could run off.

I pulled my arm away "Jimin, leave me alone."

Tears started forming, I couldn't even look at him.

"Laura you don't understand, listen to me."

"Why should I? I saw what I saw. That was just plain cruel."

"But you don't know half the story!"

"I don't need to, I get it. You're pissed about the Yoongi thing and I'm sorry. But you don't know this side of the story either. We don't like each other like that. But you didn't have to go and try to make me jealous." I turned to face him, tears now streaming down my cheeks. "Just how childish was that move?"

"Laura, you seriously need to stop and stand back for a second. Acknowledge what just happened from my perspective."

I rolled my eyes at him "Seriously, I'm not blind. She likes you Jimin, just go out with her. It's clear that you like her too." I was about to barge past him but he took me in both arms returning me in front of him. He held onto my shoulders.

"Why do you just keep jumping to conclusions? Why are you being so stubborn? Just hear me out."

"No, don't bother. What's the need for an explanation when I clearly saw you two kiss."

He let go of my arms "Yeah, like you kissed Yoongi!"

"Hey, don't pin this on me! Technically he kissed me."

"Did you not see just now that she kissed me. Not the other way around."

Okay, that was true. I didn't know what to say now.

The coldness of the night showed in our smoky breaths. I reached for my arms and rubbed them as it was pretty cold. I was frowning, staring at the floor.

He walked forward a few steps so that he was a few inches away.

He lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes but I quickly looked away. I couldn't bear to look at him. He was so handsome and mesmerising in his little black tux.

"Paboyah..." he began wiping the tears from my face.

"Don't call me an idiot, I'm mad at you." I moved his hands off me and wiped my own tears, sniffing.

"Listen, it's been such a while since a girl has made me feel this way. I've sat up all night thinking about how someone could be so charming and perfect without even trying. I've not known how to approach this situation in a long time so I've shied away, trying to not mess things up. But things kind of have on their own. I wanted to make sure that the feeling was mutual but I waited too long and things just got more complicated. Things have been so crowded in my mind the past few weeks but the thing is, I'm crazy about her. I don't care anymore I just want to set things right. So, I'm just going to go for it."

"She does have that effect on people, huh?"

"Yes, she does."

"Well I wish you the best of luck with Miranda."

"MIRANDA?! Pabo, It's you. It's always been you!"

----------😭😭😭

END OF CHAPTER!
This was so fun to write. I want to slap Laura (lol wait, that's myself)
Comment what you thought of this chapter and vote it up!!!
A loooot had happened in this chapter, I'm trying to keep up with myself.
Seriously, what's going to happen next? Okay let me just give you a massive clue the next chapter is called "Confession" nyehehehe.
Suhyun, remember her? Yoongi and her are getting closer again, yay!^^
Jungkook and Taehyung are still acting weird. Trust me, all will be revealed soon!
Make sure to tell me what you think of my fan fic :)
-Laura ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 144 25
Sarah meets her favourite celebrities crush aka Kim Taehyung, and her job was to interview him.... But due to some unfortunate bending of events ..th...
797K 32.3K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
1.5K 171 10
Jin's career is in a slump after he gets out of the military and his company is pushing him to concentrate on his acting career. Jin almost follows t...
13.8K 359 14
"Just try not to fall in love with Jimin okay? You know, you'll hurt your own pride", Jin says smirking. I snap my neck towards my best friend's dire...