Damaged

By lolalittlelegs

Never judge a book by its cover. More

1. Blind Dates V's Tinder Dates
2. You're Makin Me High
3. Booty Call.
4. Wicked Game
5. A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
6. WAP
7. Set Fire To The Rain
8. Crucify
9. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word!
10. Can't Help Falling In Love
11. Take Me To Church
12. Shake It Out
13. Truth Is A Beautiful Thing.
15. Running Up That Hill.
16. Pocketful Of Sunshine.
17. Walk This Way.
18. Pac- Man Fever
19. Never Had A Friend Like Me.
20. Wildest Dreams.
21. The Scientist
22. Back To December.
23. Bad Moon Rising
24. Everybody Hurts
25. Hurt

14. Need You Tonight.

1.1K 35 15
By lolalittlelegs

Giggling away to myself I push my horse into a canter to catch up with Jayne and her horse half way round our favourite trail, Marshall’s shocked face replayed over in my mind. I had every intention of going back and finishing what he’d hoped I was starting later but for now I was enjoying making him sweat.

“Hey why aren’t you with lover boy?” Jayne looked surprised by my arrival.

“I saw him for breakfast and now I’m punishing him” I said, sounding rather pleased with myself, she laughed at me.

“Dare I ask what he’s done to deserve this treatment?” she smirks over at me while we continue making our way round the trail.

“He had a full on meltdown over the fact I couldn’t go see him last week, I’m teaching him that I am not at his beck and call”  Jayne laughs and shakes her head at me.

I was making light to my best friend about what had happened earlier but inside I hoped Marshall got the hint, if my husband was sick, Wednesday or not I wasn’t leaving him with anyone else. I was his primary caregiver and more than that I wanted to be with him when he wasn’t feeling well, I wanted to give him the comfort and care he needed. I did not need to be shouted at and virtually choked to death by Marshall for this. I needed him to understand that. It was hard and I understood that but he was a grown ass man for God sakes.

“What’s happening with you and Denaun then?” my attempt at changing the subject earned a sigh from Jayne, she glanced at me, a smile spread across her face, her cheeks reddening with whatever she was thinking about him.
“Not telling just yet!” yeah she was falling hard for him, I recognised the signs and I was pleased for her, he seemed like a good man.
“Are you happy?” I asked, she nodded her head vigorously at me and the fact she was happy filled my body with warmth.

What was becoming increasingly obvious to me however was Marshall’s own struggle with his feelings, I don’t think he trusted them, maybe he was confused between lust and love and it didn’t take a genius to work out the level of distrust he’d gained from the previous women in his life, all you had to do to know what had happened was to Google that hot mess.

I didn’t want him to be in love with me on the one hand but on the other maybe I did. I certainly felt more for him than I should and that was continuing to deepen despite my best efforts just to keep this as an arrangement of sorts.
Why was life so fucking hard.

“That was a big sigh Mima.” My friend points out as we ride in comfortable silence next to one another.

“Do you think I’m a bad person Jaynee?” she regards me silently, “I ask because I’m beginning to think of myself in that way.”

“I don’t think you have a bad bone in your body Mima, what’s bought this on?” she sounds concerned by my question.

“This whole thing with Jack and Marshall is wrong. Jack is my husband yet he’s turning a blind eye to the fact I’m having sex with another man. I’m falling for Marshall and its really starting to play havoc with my head” I needed to get this off my chest and I already feel a weight lifted from my shoulders just by speaking my concerns aloud.

“But this was Jack’s plan” she points out to me.

“Doesn’t mean I had to go along with it, jump on some strange guys dick and let myself get feelings for him, it wasn’t Jacks plan for me to fall in love with another man. I’m such a cheating slut” I could cry with the way I’ve been behaving, cheating on my husband and more than likely about to add myself to Marshall’s list of women he hates.

“Listen Jasmin, you're no slut. Yes Jack is your husband but it’s in name only Mima, I know you’ll hate me for saying that but it’s the truth. You care about him so much but I’ve heard how mean he can be, I seen him twisting you up and saying if you go out on a Wednesday you’ll come home and find him dead. We all love and care about Jack, but he’s not the man you married”

“Don’t you think he has the right to be angry at the world though Jaynee?”

Her words settle in my mind, his threats to do himself harm every time I would leave the house had kept me prisoner in my own home for a year after our accident until I finally realised he couldn’t do any real harm to himself.

“He has every right to be pissed off but not with you, you’ve done nothing but love and care for him. But where are Jack’s friends? Why aren’t they helping? They were all bros together forever and now suddenly they are all too busy. He should be angry with them”

I think about that, it’s true. It’s at times like these when you find out who really has your back, out of our large circle of friends. Maybe two or three of them have any contact with Jack and that’s mostly phone calls.
Even his own parents had gone back to Australia to live. It beggared belief sometimes and it was as lonely for him as it was for me I’m sure.

Assholes the lot of them.

“You can’t think of yourself that way, you’re not a bad person and frankly you deserve some happiness. Although only you would find it in the arms of a living legend “

Her statement makes me laugh “For God’s sake don’t let him hear you say that about him, his ego is already the size of a jumbo jet” thoughts of Marshall’s smart mouth catching her saying that about him make me smile, I’d never hear the end of it.

“I’m not involved in that part of Marshall’s world, I know nothing about whatever he’s working on, his studio or his kids. It’s just me and him and its like all that other stuff belongs to another man”

“You should see them working Mima, it’s hot as hell” My ears prick up and I turn to glare at her.

“You’ve been to his studio?” and just like that suddenly I’m overwhelmed with jealousy.

“With Denaun a couple of times, I think he wanted to show off to me” she giggles “But you should see Marshall in his element, I’m telling you, hotter than hell” I keep my mouth shut aware I’m probably pouting sulkily.

“Hey, don’t be angry with me, I just went to see Nauny “ she whispers knowing she’s inadvertently upset me. I stew over the fact he’s never taken me to his studio.

As we head back towards the stables my thoughts turn back to getting back to Marshall’s house and wondering what kind of mood I’ll find him in. 

Most of the time I find his anger with me actually quite funny and it makes him even angrier but I could do without the side of him I encountered first thing this morning that was for sure but I think he even shocked himself for laying his hands on me like that.
I don’t think he meant to hurt me, he was just caught up in the moment. At least that’s what I hoped it was.

“Are you going back there now?” Jayne asked when we head to our cars “I’m still loving this shiny new truck by the way” she looks admiringly at my new car, it is pretty and much to my surprise Jack loves it.
We’ve even practised getting him in and out before he got sick and he was looking forward to getting out.

“I’m going to the gym for an hour and then heading back, it’ll give him some time to cool off” we both giggle before heading off in different directions. I just have a swim at the gym before showering and slipping back into a little easy access dress as Marshall would call it.

I text him deciding to throw him completely off guard “I’ll be over in twenty minutes, leave the gate open” there’s no reply and I don’t expect there to be but I head on over to his place regardless, hoping the guards at the main gate have my registration and I don’t have to fight to get in.
I’m in luck though they wave me through and on the drive up to Marshall’s house I quickly check my phone again but he still hasn’t replied, my relief at seeing the large iron gate open is almost palpable, just glad he’s chosen to not shut me out although I must remember to keep the upper hand with him.

When I finally arrive at his front door, I see its open a little and let myself in closing it quietly behind, I tip toe around the ground floor of his home but I can’t find him at all. The faint sounds of heavy bass appear near the door to the basement and decide to follow it down to the one place I’ve not been his basement and what a basement it is too.

Huge comfy looking couches greet me, they look more like beds you can lie on, with a massive wall length TV stuck placed in front of them. The music sounds louder down here and I leave the big TV to look for trouble.

I find it all too soon in what I assume is his gym and I stop in my tracks utterly transfixed by the sight of a god like creature laid out on a weights bench, lifting weights, a huge mirrored wall in front of him, showing him working out from a different angle. My thighs clench together and I bite back a moan from just looking at him.

His arms keep my rapt attention on him, watching the straining of his biceps as he lifts the weights up and down slowly. A black vest top showing off what I now consider and I just decided are his greatest hits.
The veins in his arms pumped and clearly visible as he keeps up the momentum.
Between exhaling and inhaling I watch his lips moving along silently to the Rap song playing on his sound system. This is like my own kind of specialised porn. My heart thuds heavily and slowly in my chest despite the fact my pulse racing at the sight of his arm porn.

He has his feet hooked under the foot perch, legs spread a little and I can just about make out the shape of his bulging dick through his shorts.

Mentally I congratulate myself, I could not have turned up at a better time if I had tried.

Any other thought I’ve had today leaves my mind, I’m breathless, my panties feel cool with the moisture collecting there and his sexy occasional grunts do nothing to help the situation in fact I find myself inching my dress slowly up my thighs, careful not to make a sound as my hand dips inside my panties, finding my clit and spreading the wetness I find there around making it easier for me to get myself off, closing my eyes briefly I open them to find Marshall sat up on the bench watching me intently.

Momentarily ashamed to have been caught I stop and go to pull my hand out “Don’t!” his command urges me to carry on and watching him, watching me get myself off because of him is fucking crazy but oh my goodness so hot and it takes only a short while before I’m grasping a hold of the doorframe and coming over my hand with him sat there doing nothing but watching me.
I’m a little unsure of my next move and feel my cheeks beginning to heat up with embarrassment.

“You wanna play?” his head cocked to one side as he asks me, I nod my head vigorously

“Words Jasmin”

“Yes, I want to play” my voice is deeper and filled with what I can only assume is lust.

“Wait here and don’t move” he disappears wrapping a white fluffy towel around his neck, my eyes follow his ass greedily. I’m so overexcited I really don’t know what to do with myself.
Marshall reappears about five minutes later, he hasn’t changed thank god, he walks past me and stands by the weights bench.

“Come here” he orders, reminding me of the first night we met and so much for keeping the upper hand because I practically sprint over towards him.

“I think you’ve seen enough Jasmin” he mutters before pulling a sleep mask out of his shorts “You take this off, playtime is over. Understood?”

“Yes”

“Such an obedient bitch, now sit” I hold my hands out for him to catch me in case I miss the bench but I don’t I land on my ass safely.

“Lay down” I go to lay the way he was laying but he halts me and makes me lie with my head down the foot end, it’s lowered this end and I can feel my blood rushing to my head a little faster.

“Did you think it was funny leaving me like that earlier” I can’t help the giggle that leaves my mouth breaking the intense feeling in the room, he touches my chin gently making me stop, sliding his thumb between my lips, I suck on it gently until he pulls away.

“Put your hands over your head” I do as I’m told, smiling when I feel something soft wrap around my wrists tying me to the foot perch. I hear something metallic next as he sits next to me and it’s only when I feel a draft that I realise what he’s doing “Marshall” I shout but he continues calmly cutting my dress away from my body.
“Sshh I’ll replace it” he tries to keep me calm “What the fuck am I going to wear home dickhead” there’s no reply as he manages to pull the shreds of my dress away from my body, swiftly followed by him cutting away my bra and panties. I’m surprised by nothing at this point.
The man is a sexy, hot and a deranged lunatic.

He pushes my legs either side of the bench and again a soft feeling as he ties something around each ankle anchoring my body to this bench, leaving me spread wide open for him. I know how turned on I am, one touch could set me off and the fear of not knowing what’s to come just adds to this ball of excitement expanding rapidly within my belly.

“I thought about the things you said earlier and we’ll discuss it later but now I’m going to use you as I see fit, I’m going to play with your body Jasmin, like you played with mine” fuck this whole dominant thing he’s got going on right now is too much for my poor mind and I whimper loudly, my pussy clenching with anticipation.

Silence greets me next followed by what I hope is the shuffling sound of him stripping off, a flashback of him working out on this bench barely twenty minutes ago has me licking my lips, I wish I could see his arms again right now.

The air across my body shifts as he moves a leg over my body before settling his weight between my legs on the bench, a single finger spreads my lips apart, dipping inside me briefly “You’re soaking Jasmin” he doesn’t need to tell me, I already know this. There’s no touching for a minute or so but I hear movement, he must have his dick in his hand.
A warm hand covers one of my boobs, making me squirm against the restraints he’s placed me in and its not long before his lips wrap around my nipple making me moan loudly, jesus I don’t know how this is going to go but I’m really quite sure I won’t be able to take too much before I combust. I think about everything I can feel but can’t see his hand and mouth covering my boobs, the base of his dick pressed up against my entrance and I realise if I raise my hips a little I can grind my clit against, gaining pleasure from all parts of him, he’s quick to put an end to that though.

Standing dragging his dick up the length of my body as he moves slowly upwards towards my head. If I could move I’d be all over him right now and as a result of that thought I try and get my hands free, it’s maddening to me that I can’t.
This is blowing my mind though and the sad realisation that sex has never been this exciting creeps over me.

                                           Need You Tonight
                                                          By
                                                       INXS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 35
The sequel to: The Slim Shady Era. Part ll of a trilogy.
124K 3.9K 101
The year is 2017 Dani is going through a crazy life changing situation, going through a break up after thirteen years and now being faced with the re...
11.9K 531 21
#1 on Eminem hashtag as of May 9th, 2023 Sometimes not existing is a useful tool, it keeps you out of trouble, keeps you secretive and stops you from...
95.7K 2.6K 37
Third book in my Eminem fanfiction series, you can find the other two under my works, enjoy. This fanfiction in no way demonstrates the behavior, act...