to hold his hand -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he ju... More

introduction ♡
1 ✦
2 ✦
3♡
4 ♡
5 ✦
6 ✦
7 ♡
8 ♡
9 ✦
10 ✦
11 ♡
12 ♡
13 ✦
14 ✦
15 ♡
17 ✦
18 ✦
19 ♡
20 ♡
21 ✦
22 ✦
23 ♡
24 ♡
25 ✦
26 ✦
27 ♡
28 ♡
29 ✦
30 ✦

16 ♡

2.7K 126 34
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

I feel myself wake up but I don't open my eyes I feel warmth wrapped around me a hand brushing through my hair softly I sigh at the feeling and bury my face more into Jimin's chest.

I feel him brushing his fingers along my cheek and kiss the side of my head so I flutter my eyes open the light is bright in my room and usually it's so dark but the sun is shining that I can see the specks of dust floating in the air like glitter my room finally doesn't feel lonely and cold it's warm and cozy.

I feel a hand in my hair again and then feel sweet kisses on my cheek my heart flutters in my chest.

"Morning flower" he hummed I move my head to look at him his back leaning against the bed frame one arm wrapped around me the other holding a book that I was keeping in a stack on my bedside table it's about flowers.

"Mhm morning" I mumbled smelling him he smells like roses but I miss his sugary and flour smell.

"You sleep like a cat you even purred when I scratch your scalp," he said with a small smile.

"Don't tease me" I whispered

"This book is interesting you must like flowers," he said I draw circles on his chest and nodded.

"I do nature is beautiful is it creates such soft delicate things like flowers and they come in different colors and scents and some tall like sunflowers or small like a baby breathes," I said I see him put the book down and he moves to hug me tight both arms around me.

"Your my flower" he whispered his face buried in my hair.

"You're my angel" I answered he chuckled a bit.

"I like this...I really liked waking up and seeing your face all cuddled up on this bed and it feels so warm having you by my side just...feels so right" he said I leaned up and kissed his cheeks.

"Me too since I was 16 I was so alone always by myself but you feel like home Jimin," I said he brushed my cheeks with his thumb.

"You never have to be alone again," he said and those words meant something.

"Neither do you I'll always hold your hand," I said he smiled and leaned over to kiss me sweetly.

He pulled away "I got something for you" he whispered against my lips I smiled and pecked his lips.

"You kept showering me with gifts I'm a lucky boy," I said

"I know I spoil you too much," he said and reached down to his bag on the floor and pulled something out it was wrapped in the newspaper again.

He handed it to me I gently ripped off the newspaper and my heart stopped because... 

Damn Jimin is so creative

How does he think of this stuff?!

"Shit Jimin" I whined he looked panicked

"W-What? You don't like it?" He asked softly I shake my head and kissed his cheek.

"No darling I love it I have loved everything you have gave me Jimin," I said

"Aish you scared me for a second," He said I looked at the frame and it clicked.

"A-Are these from the f-flower field," I asked he nodded

"You put these in my hair I kept them," he said I moved to pepper his face with kisses.

"Aish your so amazing! Are you even real?" I said and poked his chest he chuckled and grabbed my hand to hold it.

"You deserve it baby if I could buy you so many beautiful things I would," he said

"I just need you and some eggs I'm hungry," I said he laughed

"Okay let's go," he said

We eventually got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast it was bright and early the sun high in the sky birds chirping and soaring around. We sat and ate in the kitchen sitting on the counters we just had eggs and sausage Jimin wanted to make breakfast and it was delicious and we actually did the dishes which I have never done before it was and bubbly.

We stay in our pajamas and I toured Jimin around the castle showing him the pretty rooms in the castle and the throne room and the crown room.

We enter a room it's long it's just another ballroom for smaller parties it's really long like a hallway but it's beautiful it's white and gold with crystal chandeliers as shiny wood floors.

"Wow I'll never get used to this because this place is gigantic," he said as we walk further into the room.

Then an idea hits me I let go of Jimin's hand and make a beeline for the back closet and pull out the music player it's old and dusty but still works I see a box of old records and look through them and pick one.

"Baby what are you doing" I hear him say it echoed a bit cause the room is empty.

I placed the record on and moved the needle to start the song it plays loud through the empty room.

(The song is called La Valse de l'amour also they doing this dance"

I move back over to Jimin he just blinks at me

"Dance with me, darling?" I asked

"I'd love to dance with your flower," he said I smiled and put my arms around his neck he held my waist and we started dancing to the music.

We dance gracefully it's not perfect because it's just us he spins me around gently holding me as we dance in the empty room we just stare at each other lost in one other eyes my heart is soaring right now like it's just us in the world we're in a bubble.

We dance around each other as the song goes on then he picks me up and spins me around then gentle places me back down our faces closer noses almost touching we link arms then walk in circles then he dips me down and kisses me I smiled in the kiss as the song ends.

He pulls me up and our foreheads touch breath mixing he smiled at me and it was that moment our heart connected and I realized how much I love him

I love Park Jimin and never wanna let him go

But I had to eventually and it broke me.

——————————————————————————-

The drama she's boiling

Also jikook

there coming watch out I'm on a jikook bender

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 32
"I know you hate me as I am not Hoseok hyung." "I don't hate you. I just hate the fact you are not Hoseok." ----------------------- Yoongi was CEO wh...
289K 11.8K 56
"N-no Jimin you didn't...." Jin comes to the realization as the younger starts to cry again. "I-I-I'm-m S-sor-or-r-y" Jimin cries. Jimin is head ove...
10.6K 418 25
In which rich ceo jeon jungkook falls in love with an ordinary reporter....at the first sight ..... "You are the one for me"jungkook . . "Be my boyfr...
568K 35.9K 36
Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his parents do it for him. Jungkook is an artis...