Living With Stray Kids (COMPL...

De Anime-Queen1

There's a girl group of four. (OC) The name is Beauty In Grace. Two girl's of that group got told to stay wit... Mais

Chapter 1: *Redone*
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:

Chapter 15:

227 8 3
De Anime-Queen1

Krystal's POV:

"Hyunjin~" I whispered in his ear. He turned to face me..I moved closer..."Get your lazy ass up!" I shouted in his ear. I moved away from him and laughed from his pain. I went to go and find Yuri. Once I found her I looked her up and down. "What?" she asked. "Nothing just thought of Bobae for a second." I laughed. "Well yeah..she is my cousin" Yuri laughed. I nodded. "I got bored and started taking stray kids quizzes. LeeKnow is my boyfriend, Seungmin and Hyunjin are my best friends, Hyunjin stole my first kiss, I then dated Han, then became best friends with Changbin then finally my soulmate is Chan." I laughed. "That was random." she laughed. I nodded.

"Don't we have a photoshoot later?" I asked her. "Yup, street or emo then angel I think." she said. I nodded even though I didn't understand. "You two get ready." The kids manager said. We got into the car and headed to the photoshoot. The boys didn't question where we were going but I knew they were curious.

We got to the photoshoot and they dressed me and Yuri into a theme. They dressed Yuri up in angelic clothes and me emo clothes. Yuri wore a white long dress and white heels. They dressed me in a black dress and black heels. Yuri had her hair down and curled while I had mine up in a ponytail wavy.

After the photoshoot was done we went out to eat. We went into this sushi restaurant. We opened the door and went to the place we normally sit in since we were trainees. We walked over to our usual seats but when we got closer we found people sitting on them. We got to the table and looked at the people who were sitting on it. They were filming themselves talking and eating.

One of the boys faced our way and I knew exactly who it was. I gave him a smile and he had a surprised look. He then got rid of that surprised look and walked over to us. "Hello Krystal, Yuri. How long has it been?" He asked. "I don't know RM, how long has it been?" I laughed. "Come and sit with us. I'm sure the others will be glad to see you two." He said.

I took a seat next to RM while Yuri took a seat at the end of the table. The boys looked at us and didn't say anything. "I'm hurt you guys don't even say hello to us." I laughed. "Oh! OHHH! Krystal." Suga said. "Yes hello Suga." I laughed. "Oh you guys look different." JHope said. "Good or Bad?" Yuri asked. "Amazingly bad." Jin laughed. I opened my mouth to shout to him but I couldn't.

"Where'd all that confidence come from? You weren't like this back when you guys were trainees." I laughed. "It's the fame." Yuri laughed. "Yeah." I said. "So what are you guys doing?" RM asked. "Oh well actually we're staying with Stray Kids." I said. "Stray Kids?" Jimin asked. "A group of eight guys. They used to be nine but one member left." Yuri said. "Oh those people." Jimin said. "Yeah they have Felix..man his voice is deep." V said.

"I know right...it's kind of sexy." I said. There was silence for a bit and I looked up. "What?" I asked. "Sexy?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah but he's very cute in person." I laughed. They nodded their heads. "Oh~ Krystal~" Jin said. "Yes?" I asked. "Have you seen our recent interview?" He asked. "No but I got told too." I said. "Oh~ Well V and Jungkook exposed who they had a crush on by accident." He said. "Oh? Who?" Yuri asked. "K.R.Y.S.T.A.L~" Jin and Suga sang.

"Really? Thanks..but I'm not really ready for dating also I thought you guys can't date?" I asked. "Were not. It's just a crush anyway it will go away." V said. "Oh that's true." Yuri said. "So you guys are living with stray kids...do you like any of them?" RM asked. "Kind off." We laughed. I mean we aren't lying. "Oh? Who?" RM asked. "Aren't you guys live?" I asked. "No, just recording." Jhope said. "Oh so you can cut it out?" Yuri looked towards their manager. The manager nodded.

"Well I guess you could say I like Han.." Yuri said. "And I kind of like Hyunjin..only a little bit." I said. I felt my cheeks heat up. "I thought you guys can't date?" V said. He had a smug look. "Oh V~ of course we can, they just recommend we don't but they won't stop us." I smiled. I didn't think he liked that as he's now in a mood. "Oi V stop your whinging." I said. "Doesn't this bring back memories." Jin said. "What? Of Krystal beating your asses or Krystal arguing with you guys?" Yuri said.

"Both." RM laughed. "Oh those were fun times, especially when we'll sneak out to go get some ramen and sushi." I laughed. "Oh and that time when we left V and Jungkook back at the dorms because we didn't want them in a mood." Yuri said. "And that time Krystal and RM almost kissed because Jin got mad at Krystal and pushed her." Suga said. "Oh and the time when we went to the amusement park Yuri's hat fell off and Krystals shoes came off." JHope said. We were there for three hours discussing our past.

"Jeez we had such good memories." Yuri said. "Yeah and I think after we debuted we didn't see much of each other." JungKook said. "Oh that's because we moved companies. We didn't really like it there, the only reason we stayed is because of you guys." I said. "Oh you put up with the company just for us." Suga said. "Yeah just for you guys." Yuri laughed. I saw my phone light up and Hyunjin was calling. "Why is Hyunjin's contact Hyunjin babe~?" V asked. I told him to wait and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Krystal? Where are you?"
"We're with some old friends...Why?"
"Our manager is losing his shit because he couldn't find you guys."
"Oh well...Were at a sushi restaurant..Give me a second."

"Yuri get up." I whispered. I waved the BTS members goodbye and walked out the restaurant. "Ok Hyunjin tell your manager were at XXXX location." I said. After a couple of minutes we found the kids manager and got into the car.

"You both scared me! Who were you with?" He asked. "With BTS." I said. "BTS? You know BTS?" He asked. "Yeah we go way back." Yuri said. "Yeah it was fun catching up with them." I laughed. "Well the boys are mad at you girls because they thought you disappeared from the face of the earth. So you better be ready for an argument." He said. "Oh don't worry Krytsal is very good at arguing." Yuri laughed. "Yes I am." I laughed.

We finally got back and me and Yuri took a seat on the couch while the boys stood in front of us. Me and Yuri tried to hold back our laughs. "Do you think this is funny?" Chan asked. We both stayed silent. "You guys didn't answer any of us or our manager. What would have happened if you guys got hurt? Or disappeared?" He asked. We stayed silent. "We were so worried! Half of us were already planning a funeral while the others were planning on calling the police!" ChangBin said.

"Don't you guys think you're overreacting? We were only gone for three hours." Yuri said. "Yuri! Three hours without answering anyone's phone call! Three hours!" Han said. And I oop- you already know he's going to be a very cautious and loving boyfriend. "Not only that, you're not even going to tell us who you were with." LeeKnow said. "Well...do we have to?" I asked. "Yes! We were so worried." Hyunjin said. "Well..the people we were with are very safe, I can promise you that besides we haven't seen them in years so cut us some slack." I said.

"Who were they?" Chan asked. "People." Yuri smiled. "Yuri, Krytsal I'm being serious. Who did you hang out with?" He asked. I looked at Chan then at Hyunjin then back at Chan. I think he got it because he told everyone but Felix to go away. "Who were they?" Chan asked. "Bts." I said. "You know Bts?" Felix asked. "Back when we were trainee's." Yuri said. They were silent. "Now do you understand why we couldn't say anything?" I asked. "Yeah." Chan asked. "Next time just please answer your phones." He said. I looked at Yuri and we both stood up and gave Chan a hug. "I hope you know you are very important to all of us. Especially to Han and Hyunjin. They were both panicking." He said.

"I'll go and go apologise to Hyunjin." I said. I walked away from them and ran into LeeKnow and Han.."Do you possibly know where Hyunjin is?" I asked. "He headed to his room." They both pointed. I thanked them and headed over to Hyunjin's room. I knocked on the door but there was no answer.

RM POV:

"Wasn't that fun." I said. "Yeah, I bet V and Jungkook were happy." Suga said. "Kind of disappointed she rejected me straight." V said. All of us laughed. "Jin you didn't say anything to Yuri..that was surprising." Suga said. "What can I say? We can't date them even if we wanted to.." Jin said. "Maybe but we can go on a secret date." I said.

Krystal's POV:

"Hyunjin." I opened the door slowly and his back faced towards me. "Are you seriously mad at me?" I asked. He didn't say anything but was looking at me now. I walked over to him and sat next to him. "I'm sorry...we lost track of time and we were too busy talking to our friends." I said. He pulled me in for a hug,"Krystal I was scared..but I'm also thankful you only answered my call." I sent out a little laugh.

I moved away from him and really wanted to give him a kiss but I couldn't. "Krystal, who were you with?" He asked. "Promise you won't get shocked." I said. "Promise."
"Well...BTS." I said. He had a look of shook,"BTS?" I nodded,"Yes." I said. "How do you know them?" He asked. "Well we were trainees together and once they left we moved companies." I said. "Oh...ok." He said. "So you're not mad?" I asked. "Oh no I'm still mad." He said. "Why!?" I didn't do anything I swear. "I watched their interview and I thought it was weird that V and Jungkook both said they liked a girl called Krystal." He said.

"Oh well I don't like them." I said. "Do you like someone?" He moved closer to me. "Yes..I like you......(I moved away)...and I like everyone else too." I smiled. I got up and turned to face Hyunjin. He didn't look happy since he gave me a -.- face. "I ment romantically." He said. "Oh..Well that's a secret." I ran out the room knowing full well he was after me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39 0 11
You're stuck in the middle when your feelings towards two friends start to spiral. They had never even shown any notice of you, until now. Now you'r...
74.1K 1.5K 21
The majority of this story take place in the Survival Show, Stray Kids. "Rule #1 and the most important rule of them all: You cannot fall in love wi...
15.3K 333 18
Just some random Hyunlix oneshots/short stories because I love them🤧♥️. There will be: Fluffs💜🌈 Angst(who knows)👀 Confessions💁🏻♀️ Obviously BxB...
197K 4.4K 52
She is classified as "ugly" in the beauty society. She gets bullied by these group of 9 boys called Stray Kids. However, one of them doesn't as they...