Frenemy With The Bad Boy

By macaroonhoneybee

#1 IN TEEN FICTION! Fren·e·my || a person with whom one is friendly despite a fundamental dislike or rivalry... More

Chapter 1 - I'm So Dead
Chapter 2 - The Gate To Hell Is Wide Open
Chapter 3 - Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 4 - Mi Lady
Chapter 5 - Screw You, Clayton.
Chapter 6 - What The Hell?!
Chapter 7 - Drama
Chapter 8 - Beautiful Disaster
Chapter 9 - Ditching School With Brody Dane
Chapter 10 - Oh Dear Lord
Chapter 11 - Truth Or Dare
Chapter 12 - Three Wishes
Chapter 13 - Monday, Oh, Monday
Chapter 14 - Nobody Flirts With My Girl, You Monkey-Butt
Chapter 15 - I Would
Chapter 16 - Can We Please Not Talk About It?
Chapter 17 - Elliot
Chapter 18 - Boyfriend Material
Chapter 19 - Drama...Again
Chapter 20 - Reality Show
Chapter 21 - Friday
Chapter 22 - As You Wish, Mi Lady
Chapter 23 - I'm Glad You Put Me Into Detention
Chapter 24 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For This?
Chapter 26 - Curiosty Killed The Cat
Chapter 27 - Lies Don't End Relationships, The Truth Does
Chapter 28 - I Can Treat You Better
Chapter 29 - The Truth Untold
Chapter 30 - The Evil Twins
Chapter 31 - Circles
Chapter 32 - Back To Normal
Chapter 33 - Fix What We've Broken
Chapter 34 - Keep Your Friends Close

Chapter 35 - Catching Up

645 15 5
By macaroonhoneybee

*NEW CHARACTER ALERT* Yes, it's Jennie from BLACKPINK. Raise your hands if you know this beautiful human being!

"Are you staying here?" I asked Seb as I went in for a hug. I haven't seen him in a while since he goes to school in the city. Seb and I may not have a close relationship and we only speak to each other on a rare occasion, but it was nice to see a family member since my parents aren't always around.

"For the weekend, yes." Seb answered and patted my head. "Now, who is this asshole who made my sister cry?"

And yes, I have talked to Seb about Clayton and and yes, he came down here right away after I told him the whole story. "Seb, we've discussed this. You don't have to go all mama bear on him. I'm okay, alright?"

"I know, I just want to know how he looks like--"

"He lives next door so if you want to see him, he's just a few steps away." Dean butted in.

I glared at him and he just shrugged at me.

"Does he now?" Seb raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.

"No," I said, almost begged and shook my head at him.

"Relax, sister. I'm not going to barge into someone else's house to beat someone up. I'm not that kind of guy anymore," He chuckled and muffled my hair. "Anyway, I have a girlfriend now. She's coming here tomorrow so you all better act nice."

"God, help the poor woman," Claire said as she grabbed a chunk of the potato chips.

"I'm sorry, who are you again?" Seb sneered at Claire in which she gave him the bird. "So, where is the other twin? Or is he finally sacrificed for the dark lord?"

"He's probably at the library now, he told me they're going to work on the project today too. Lord, help the poor girl paired with them," Claire said.

"Wait, so no one is curious how his girlfriend looks like?" Dean asked visibly confused. "I want to see how she looks like. The man whom I recall told me wants to be a bachelor his whole life, the one who adviced me to not get my hands tied to another human being, just got a girlfriend. I'm hell curious."

"You advised him to not get his hands tied to another human being?" I asked Seb in disbelief.

"That's ambiguous." Claire said in disgust while chomping on the chips.

"I said that because I just got dumped by my ex-girlfriend and also I was in puberty and you just had the right amount of innocence I could mess with. Sorry, I was an asshole. I took it back, go find yourself a partner." Seb said and patted Dean on the shoulder.

"Betrayer," Dean said and scoffed.

"Anyway, her name is Ruby Jane and she's a great girl," Seb said and showed us a picture of him and Ruby Jane on his phone.

Saturday.

How long have I been waiting for the first day of the weekend. The day where I could finally sleep in, or so I thought. I was woken up by the sound of people talking downstairs, and mind you, it was 8 o'clock in the morning. And me, I couldn't go back to sleep no matter how much I try. With a grunt, I forced myself to get out of bed and washed myself reluctantly. I put on whatever was on the top of my closet and a sweatpants, put my hair up in a messy bun, and went downstairs to be greeted by the delicious smell of pancakes.

Mom and dad are home. Seb was here too, and a unfamiliar woman - oh, that must be his girlfriend, I thought.

"Hey, good morning." I greeted as I entered the dining room. Everyone greeted me back. Ah, how much I missed other people's presence in this house.

"Serena, I have heard a lot about you," The woman said and reached out to me for a hug. What was her name again? It's on the tip of my tongue. Damn it, why am I so bad with names. "I'm Ruby Jane, but you can call me Ruby. It's nice to meet you."

Ah, yes. Ruby Jane. She's gorgeous.

"Ah, yes. Ruby, it's nice to meet you." I said and hugged her back. I gave Seb a thumbs up when our eyes met. "Please take care of my idiot of a brother."

"Oh no, he's been nothing but a sweetheart to me." Ruby said and chuckled.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he shrugged nonchalantly at me. "Ruby is from New Zealand, honey. You've always wanted to study there, haven't you?" Mom told me.

"No way, you're from New Zealand?"

Okay, I was wrong. This kind of morning wasn't so bad after all. I've missed chatting with my family and Ruby was a sweetheart, no wonder my brother is smitten. My family isn't always around but whenever we're together, this warm feeling is always there. And during times like this, I couldn't help but to think about Clayton. Is he lonely now? Has he eaten? How is his sister and mom?

So, I took out my phone and decided to text Clayton.

Hey, how are you doing?

Speaking from experience, it was always heartwarming whenever someone asks you how you're doing - whether you're doing okay or not, it was always nice knowing that someone is thinking of you.

A few seconds later, he replied.

Babysitting duties. You?

He sent a picture of his sister eating cereal.

We continued texting, just talking about random things and catching up since we haven't been able to do so after the whole drama with Nora. Clayton told me he has been working on his project with Brody and Jenny and how annoying Brody was and so forth. Basically, he was cursing on Brody the entire time.

"So, what are your plans today?" Mom asked.

"I'm going to show her around town since she wanted to know what kind of city I grew up in," Seb answered. "You can come with us, sis."

Sis? Ew.

I raised an eyebrow. "And became the third wheel the whole day? No, thanks. I'm hanging out with Brody and Claire."

"Do you have no friends other than those two?" Dad asked.

"Nope," I answered. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready to hang out with my only friends." I said sarcastically.

While going upstairs, I got another text from Clayton.

Can we meet up?

Hello, lovelies. I'm back with another chapter! First and foremost, happy new year! Let's pray 2021 will be a better year for all of us. Hope you like this chapter! xoxo 

And a little bit of TMI, I just finished watching 'Bridgerton' on Netflix. I know it's late, but my friends has been asking me to watch it over and over again and guess what? I'M IN LOVE. The whole story, the shots, the lines, and don't get me started with the soundtrack. Whoever pitched the idea of using pop songs and turning it into an orchestra version is a genius. Balls should be a thing, don't you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
1.5M 42.6K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
33.8K 1.7K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
200K 6.8K 43
#79 in Chicklit {highest ranking} [Completed] WARNING -This is my first books so read at your own risk plus please don't judge my writing with just t...