BNHA: Saving Her (Ojiro Mashi...

By NotchesAndBullets

"You're safe now." He murmured into your hair as he held your trembling form, his sturdy tail wrapping around... More

Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: Tentative
Chapter 3: Naptime
Chapter 4: Room King Competition
Chapter 5: Aizawa's Parental Instincts
Chapter 6: First Day of Freedom
Chapter 7: Fast Friends
Chapter 8: Todoroki and Sato
Chapter 9: Crushes
Chapter 11: Nightmares
Chapter 12: Surprise
Chapter 13: Principal Nezu
Chapter 14: Domino Effect
Chapter 15: The Kiyashi Shopping Ward
Chapter 16: Hurt and Comfort
Chapter 17: Bright Prospects
Chapter 18: Bubble Tea
Chapter 19: Protective Dadzawa
Chapter 20: Newfound Family
Chapter 21: Settling In
Chapter 22: Antics
Chapter 23: Movie Night
Chapter 24: A Kind Gesture Gone Wrong
Chapter 25: Apologies and Acceptance
Chapter 26: Bonding with Uncle Hizashi
Chapter 27: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Chapter 28: Day with Holly
Chapter 29: Peace Offering
Chapter 30: Clinginess
Chapter 31: Gifts From the Heart (Part 1/2)
Chapter 32: Gifts From the Heart (Part 2/2)
Chapter 33: Internship with Hound Dog
Chapter 34: Getting on Dad's Nerves
Chapter 35: Shinsou Hitoshi
Chapter 36: Field Trip
Chapter 37: Ms. Joke
Chapter 38: Provisional Licensing Exam
Chapter 39: Father-Daughter Talk
Chapter 40: Unknown Danger
Chapter 41: Fluffy Present for Todoroki
Chapter 42: Hospital Visits
Chapter 43: Eri-chan
Chapter 44: Newfound Family Dynamics
Chapter 45: Almost a Confession
Chapter 46: Game Night with Class A
Chapter 47: Truth or Dare
Chapter 48: Ojiro's Second Chance
Chapter 49: Chaotic Morning Warzone
Chapter 50: Warm Hugs and Comfy Reassurances
Chapter 51: Lifeline
Chapter 52: Sound the Alarm
Chapter 53: Rally
Chapter 54: Storming the Base
Chapter 55: History Explained
Chapter 56: It Starts with One
Chapter 57: Rescue Mission
Chapter 58: Wrecking the Villains' Plans Just For The Fun of It

Chapter 10: Fluffy Stubbornness

2.8K 112 54
By NotchesAndBullets

Swallowing the lump caught in his throat, he began to stumble over his words, pointing out different equations to you on the paper, ones that he had already solved so you could see the process before giving you something to write with to practice on your own.

Your tongue poked out between your lips in concentration as you tried to solve it like he did. Then, you shuddered.

Despite the warm hoodie you had on, the AC was blasting and you were getting cold.

You tried to hide it from him. After all, he had already given you so much. You didn't want to keep taking advantage of his kindness.

You didn't get a chance to debate about it anymore in your head because a set of hands inched across your tummy hesitantly. You knew he was asking you if you were cold and you cursed your inability to conceal it from his keen eyes.

Sinking back further into his chest, you gave your answer and his arms hugged your waist from behind.

Either one of you could have easily gotten up to get his blanket but neither one of you wanted to move.

You were naturally very affectionate and in return, you were growing used to accepting a lot of affection from him, but somehow this time, it felt different. It didn't feel like the casual affection you experienced from Aizawa and the girls, this felt warm.

Intimate.

And as much as you didn't want to admit it, you desperately never wanted to leave his embrace.

The two of you jumped when there was a knock on the door.

Out of instinct, Ojiro squeezed your middle, ready to whisk you away at a moment's notice just like that day he rescued you.

Unfortunately, that caused you to squeak and the next second, the door cracked open.

Ojiro visibly relaxed when he saw his friend holding his pet rabbit. "Koda-kun!!"

He waved hello to the both of you and you returned it shyly as Ojiro invited him in. Internally, you wondered if you should get off of Ojiro now but really not wanting to.

Little did you know, he was feeling the same way.

The teen behind you nudged your shoulder and pinched your side to gain your attention. "He knew your first day back must've been kind of stressful so he offered to let you play with Yuwai-chan if you want to."

Intrigued by the creature exploring the room, you reluctantly climbed off of Ojiro, getting on all fours and following the bunny. You were unsure if it wanted to play with you since you were sure you seemed scary to such a fragile animal.

"You're not afraid I'll eat her?" You asked Koda.

Usually people ran at the sight of your canines.

He shook his head. Ojiro said you didn't have a mean bone in your body and he trusted him. He only wanted you to get more acclimated to the rest of his class and since he lacked the social skills, he was hoping to accomplish it through this instead.

Koda didn't talk much but you didn't mind at all. Choosing a spot on the floor, you tucked your knees up to your chest and waited for her to come towards you.

The domesticated bunny eventually crawled into your lap and you internally exploded at how soft and tiny she was.

"Kawaii..." You murmured to yourself as you petted her fur.

Ojiro smiled, sharing a look with Koda as you handled the latter's treasured pet with so much care. He couldn't bring himself to look away for fear he would forget how happy you looked.

You lifted your head and your gaze locked with Koda's. "Kawaii-chan!!"

Koda smiled at you happily and you beamed, eyes flickering over to Ojiro.

He was pretty sure his heart stopped. You were seeking his approval.

"It's a cute name." Ojiro commented softly.

You wiggled happily in place, squealing when the bunny burrowed her way into your arms and promptly fell asleep.

After some time, you handed her back to her rightful owner and resumed your previous position on Ojiro once he didn't protest. You bit down on your lip to keep the smile from spreading too far as his hands settled on your waist.

"Can," You cursed how meek you sounded. "Can you hug me again?"

All traces of nervousness faded as he obeyed almost immediately and you laughed breathlessly when his fingers danced along your sides.

"Stop that!!" You protested, unable to stop giggling before your hands shot to his wrists in a desperate attempt to pry him off.

Ojiro grinned, doing it again before conceding and stopping.

"It seems like you have a weakness, Y/N-chan." He whispered in your ear and you snorted.

"Who would be immune to tickling?"

You stiffened as his chin rested lightly on your head, in between your ears.

"C'mon, let's see if you can finish those four problems before I get the rest of this done." He challenged with a smile.

You grinned. Challenge accepted.

Before either one of you knew it, it was getting close to midnight. Everyone else was already in bed or fast asleep.

Everyone except for the two of you.

You had successfully completed his challenging questions for you to solve and as you proudly showed off your work, he had praised you. Not just for getting them right but for all the effort you had put in, emphasizing the latter.

You were sure you had never felt more touched by his genuine words. The two of you had moved to his futon once he finally set down his pencil, done for the night.

You were supposed to have your own room but since that only was going to come about once Aizawa signed the agreement, you didn't have a place of your own for one more night. The girls had kindly offered up their rooms for you to crash in but you had respectfully declined, saying you wanted to be with Ojiro.

You felt most comfortable with him.

They weren't worried for you. He was one of the purest boys in the class and had already shown he would never harm a hair on your head.

He had offered you another one of his sweatshirts and was puzzled when you nodded so fast, he was afraid your head would fall off. His unspoken question lingering in the air was answered when he caught you sniffing it once you thought he wasn't looking.

I'm whipped for her already...

You were about to make yourself comfortable on the floor when you saw him doing the same. The two of you glared at each other for the first time, engaged in a staring match that would end when the other caved and took the bed.

"What are you doing?" You growled through clenched teeth.

"Sleeping." Ojiro answered nonchalantly, fluffing his pillow only to have it snatched out from under him and tossed onto the futon with so much force it was a wonder how feathers weren't flying out of it.

"Get off the floor, Ojiro-kun." Your eyes glinted. "I won't take no for an answer."

"This is my room, Y/N-chan." He said firmly with absolutely no malice in his voice. "And as a guest, you're required to sleep in the bed."

You shook your head, crossing your arms childishly over your chest. He shot you a warning look but you stubbornly stayed put.

"Time's up." He declared, pushing himself up to his feet and striding over to you.

"Wha—" You cut off with a yelp as he hoisted you easily into the air. "Ojiro-kun!! Put me down!!"

A smirk pulled at the corner of his lips. "Okay."

You shrieked as he dropped you onto the bed, bouncing a couple of times before shooting him a glare. "Ojiro!!"

He wouldn't let you get up, placing his hands on either side of your hips and leaned in close, staring at you intently. Your cheeks reddened and all protests of how evil he was died on your tongue the second he was a millimeter away from you.

"Sleep here, okay?" He pleaded, expression giving way to concern. "I don't want you to sleep on the floor. You deserve better than that."

You couldn't tear your gaze away from him. "But... But if you sleep on the floor—"

"I'll be alright, don't worry." He reassured you, patting your head and offering up a comforting smile.

You wanted to argue but lacked the energy to do so.

This time, you didn't resist as he tucked you in. Surrendering yourself to the exhaustion that had just kicked in, you were completely unaware of the fond gaze trained on your face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 162 16
Midoriya was adorable. That was all Shoto Todoroki could think as he listened to the boy ramble on about training and whatever else his brain could p...
35.5K 773 20
"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, right? Unfortunately for young Y/n Bakugo...
994K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
566K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...