Glazed Doughnuts

By Wan_ie

UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with... More

Characters
CH 1: About The Other Day...
CH 2: Regret It?
CH 3: Favor
CH 4: You Are Not!
CH 5: SATISFIED?!
CH 6:Unexected Meeting
CH 7: I'm Tired
CH 8: The Runaways
CH 9: I'm Such A Disappointment
CH 10: You Know Her? Wh-How?
CH 11: I'm Sorry
CH 12: Apologies & No
CH 13: Come Home, Please
CH 14: I Know Now...
CH 15: It Has Always Been You
CH 16: Will Phi Be Here?
CH 17: Doughnut Glaze
CH 18: My Place
CH 19: Parted
CH 20: The End Of It All
CH 21: No!
opinions!
CH 23: You Fine?
CH 24: Care To Inform!?
CH 25: Mew Should Be The Top!
CH 26: Here You Go
CH 27: Let The Rumors Begin
CH 28: I Know Nothing!
CH 29: Can I Even Be So?
New Fic!
CH 30: True and False
CH 31: You Idiot Son Of Mine!
IT'S WANNIE!!!!
Come Back Please
EPILOGUE
Acc 2
ESTHER SERIES 4
ESTHER ALLERT
Question

CH 22: Since Then?

9.1K 383 191
By Wan_ie

Continued from the last chapter. I gotta bathe in a tub of holy water, I think.

-Wan

____________________________________________________

Their lips were dancing together. Moving in perfect synchronization, sucking and biting each other adoringly. Gulf snaked his arms around his husband's waist. Mew gripped Gulf's hair and poked his tongue out, asking for entrance. Gulf was obliged and welcomed Mew's piece of flesh in his warm cavern. It started with a lovely slow dance. They were sucking each other's tongues, delighted by the taste. The sound of the exchanging saliva was clearly ringing in every corner of the room.

Mew rose from his spot without breaking the kiss and sat on his husband's lap, straddling him. Gulf felt his pants getting tighter. He blushed. He was aroused. But they were too lost in the kiss to think of anything else. And suddenly the kiss became fierce. Now, the tongues that were once dancing peacefully to some unheard tune, were fighting for dominance. Their saliva started dropping from the edges of their mouths. But the two were too involved in the fight for dominance. Slowly, Mew started grinding his butts against Gulf's crotch. Mew had felt Gulf getting hard long ago but he wanted to play innocent for a while.

Gulf broke the kiss, "Are you sure you want it, Doughnut?" Gulf was gazing into the depth Mew's orbs had. Mew pecked on Gulf's swollen red lips. "The only thing that could stop me from this was Glaze but... you're both the same person. Do you not want it?" Mew had started off stoically but his last sentence was more in a worried tone. He could stop it if Gulf wasn't ready yet. Then Gulf smiled cockily, "So you really loved me since then, huh? My Doughnut?" Gulf was looking at Mew's swollen lips, they were bruised slightly. Mew faced the other side, blushing. Mew replied, "That's why I let you enter my room. Not even my mom could enter there. You were the first one whom I invited in there."

Gulf couldn't believe that he was the only one his doughnut let in his room. That moment Gulf knew just how special he was for Mew. Gulf was looking at his cute husband blush red as blood. "Doughnut..." Mew knew it was a call for him. Mew looked into Gulf's eyes that were shining brightly with love and adoration for him. Gulf held Mew by his waist and jaw and clashed their lips together, again.

~~{🔞🔞🔞}~~

Gulf laid Mew on the bed and hovered above him. They broke away from the kiss only to look at each other's faces. Mew was now getting flustered. Gulf chuckled, "Sorry but there's no turning back, Doughnut." Mew looked at his lips hungrily, "Who said I want to turn back?" And their tongues were fighting for dominance once again. Their hands trailing over the other's body, following all the curves. It was like they were learning a map of their bodies.

Gulf parted their lips and kissed Mew all over his face sloppily. Then he traced his lips down his beautiful husband's jaw and reached his neck. Mew had his hands under Gulf's shirt. He was feeling every inch of his husband's skin. Mew's hands reached the erect nipples and he pinched it. Gulf bit Mew's neck at the same moment. Mew moaned, his husband had finally found his soft stop. Gulf smirked and started to unbutton Mew's shirt, and Mew helped him do the same. Once they had their torso on display for their husband, Gulf dived in to mark the irresistible body in front of his eyes. Gulf bit Mew on his collar bone and then sucked the piece of skin in his mouth just enough to leave a blazing red mark there. He lapped at the merk he left and continued to ake more of them. He ran his hands along Mew's sides and left hickeys on his chest, abs, shoulders, and everywhere he could.

Mew had been digging his fingers in Gulf's thick hair as he moaned softly at every bite, every kiss, and every lick. He loved the feeling of being kissed and sucked all over by Gulf. Gulf wanted to eat this hot body up, but he took it easy and slow. Gulf was looking at the evident erection of Mew. He looked up at Mew to ask permission. Mew looked into Gulf's eye and nodded, allowing Gulf to go for it. And Gulf unbuttoned Mew's pants and slid them off. Then Gulf kissed a path up Mew's legs. From his toes to his thighs, leaving some hickeys there too. Gulf held the waistline of Mew's boxer shorts and slowly pulled them off too. Mew's hardness sprang up and met with the cold air, Mew flinched a little.

"Gulf?..." Mew called. Gulf who was surprised by seeing the large member of his husband came back to reality. "Are you uncomfortable?" Gulf asked worriedly. He didn't want to make Mew uncomfortable on their first time. Mew smiled, "No. Can I help you take it off too?" He was talking about Gulf's pants. It was visible just how much was his member was erect. Gulf smiled knowing that Mew wasn't uncomfortable. Gulf shook his head, "You just lay there and see your husband." Gulf stood up from the bed and had a good look at the art piece he had created. Gulf slowly and teasingly started taking off his pants. He slowly unbuttoned it and the pants dropped to the floor. Then he held his boxers and pulled them down, throwing them away. Mew was looking at him very attentively, like this could be asked on a test. The moment Gulf's hard member sprang out of his boxers, Mew knew that his husband would be the top forever.

Gulf got back on the bed and positioned himself between Mew's legs. Gulf leaned forward to kiss Mew again. Mew was stretching his legs open for Gulf to have better access. Gulf ran his right hand down Man's torso and stopped at his hardness. He pumped it for a while. Mew was gasping at every slow-motion his husband's fingers made around his hardness. He bit his lips and closed his eyes in content and this made it harder for Gulf to control. Gulf moved his hand across the huge thing and found an opening. He felt something sticky on his fingers. "Already so wet, Doughnut?" Gulf teased. Mew who was already moaning by the sudden touch just nodded.

Gulf slid in one finger inside Mew. Mew flinched at the foreign feeling. Gulf slid the single finger in and out until Mew was familiar with it. Then Gulf added another finger and Mew tightened the walls. Gulf moved his fingers inside Mew in a scissoring motion to loosen Mew and prepare him for the real thing. Mew moaned loudly. It was new to him and he liked it very much. Gulf kissed Mew to try to divert his mind as he was about to add another finger soon. Gulf was stretching his husband who was a moaning mess under him continuing the scissoring motion. Mew would moan Gulf's name every time Gulf filled his fingers in. "Aaah! Gu-Gulf!" Mew called him this time. Gulf looked up, "You fine there, Doughnut?" Mew's eyes were closed in pleasure, he was biting his lower lip. Gulf loved this scene. "I- I'm prepared. You can enter. Aa- agh," Mew said before a moan escaping his mouth.

Gulf did as Mew said. He pulled out his fingers and used the slick on his fingers to lubricate his member. Mew was waiting for Gulf. He was already feeling empty. Gulf leaned down to kiss Mew as he was entering. Gulf had not entered fully, and Mew was already screaming. This somehow made him chuckle. Good that Mew's eyes were closed and Gulf didn't make noise. Or, Mew would have stopped this right there. Another second, and Gulf was fully inside Mew. "GUUUULF!" Mew screamed. He felt his walls stretch much more and it pains. Mew put his hands around Gulf's neck and pulled him closer.

Gulf saw the tears wet Mew's long eyelashes. "Shhh... Don't cry. Should I pull it out?" Gulf whispered to Mew's ears. Mew was trying to get used to it and didn't answer Gulf. He didn't let Gulf move for some minutes. "Move now..." Mew said in an airy voice. He had been biting Gulf's shoulder to stop screaming. Gulf pulled out a little and groaned at the feeling of it. Mew was a panting mess already. As Gulf slammed back in, Mew screamed in pleasure.

"You like it?" Gulf asked, kissing Mew's bare chest. Mew just nodded, his eyes closed in the ecstasy of the moment, biting his lower lip on the sensations he had never even imagined before. And that made Gulf go fearless. He just had to know that his Doughnut liked it. After half an hour, Mew was a moaning mess. Gulf was groaning on top of him.

"Gul- aaaagh ~" Mew moaned. Gulf looked at him. Gulf tugged Mew's hair gently. "I... I am-" Mew shot his loads without notice. His liquids were all over his stomach and Gulf's chest. "I didn't even touch you..." Gulf pouted. Mew really didn't need to be touched if Gulf was already in him. Mew just smiled, "But it's enough- Aaah! Do it fast I can't take it anymore...." Mew was already exhausted but Gulf was not done yet.

When Gulf felt himself twitching, he pulled out, leaving Mew empty. He emptied his loads on Mew's abs. Then Gulf fell on Mew, exhausted and satisfied. "Are you sure you didn't make me bleed? You're too big~" Mew was worried for himself. "I won't hurt you... ever," Gulf whispered. Mew wanted to hug him but he couldn't even raise his fingers. After a while, Gulf got up and got tissues to wipe their mess. "I'll prepare the bath. Rest till then," Gulf walked to the bathroom after kissing his Doughnut. Mew just nodded somehow.

~~{Love making over}~~

***BATHROOM***

The two were settled in the tub. Mew's back resting on Gulf's chest. He was playing with the bubbles like a little child. Gulf was adoring the scene in front of his eyes. He had wanted to be this close with Mew for so long and now it was all happening. Gulf couldn't be happier. Mew's neck, chest, and shoulders were decorated with red marks. Mew was smiling in content to all the attention Gulf was giving him.

Mew felt something ticklish near his thighs, he turned back to glare at his husband. Gulf hands were roaming there. "What? I didn't do anything..." Gulf defended himself. "Then why are your hands down there?" Mew frowned. "I'm just massaging your muscles. It must be sore" Gulf kissed Mew's temple and continued massaging. Mew leaned his head back on Gulf's shoulder.

***BEDROOM***

Gulf had already changed the beddings. He helped Mew wear his clothes and was right now lying on the bed, Mew beside him. Mew seemed lost. He was making imaginary doodles on Gulf's chest. "You okay, Doughnut?" Gulf asked. Mew took a deep breath. Gulf couldn't say if it was happiness, sadness, or whatever Mew was feeling. Mew looked him in the eyes, "This is all real, right? You're really here, you're my Glaze. You won't disappear tomorrow morning, right? You'll stay with me and not leave me this time, right? I won't wake up in my house alone without you near me, right? Gulf! Please... say this is all true. Please say that you're mine."

Mew had obvious insecurities. He was already in tears. He was afraid that this all might be nothing more than a dream. A lovely and sweet nightmare. He was afraid that he would wake up in his empty house. Alone. He had seen too many people leave him when he already had a weak heart. He was afraid that Gulf might just be in his imaginations. He needed confirmation for whatever happened. He needs someone to tell him that he wasn't dreaming. He wants all this to be real. And the only one who can make him believe was Gulf.

Mew already had tears flowing out of his eyes. Gulf hadn't responded to his questions. He was afraid that this really was just a dream. He and Gulf making up, them being happy together, making love to each other... why does it have to be a dream?

Mew wanted to hear it from Gulf. He had to make sure that things are going right for him... for the first time in forever. His heart felt uneasy and was stopping to beat like usual. Gulf was not even moving. He was just looking at Mew, nothing else. Mew was getting mentally distressed. Why can't I have real happiness in my life for once? Why?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf hugged him tight, "This is not a dream. I'm really here. And when you wake up tomorrow, I'll still be by your side. I'll never leave you." Gulf pressed his lips on those of Mew. Their lips weren't moving, they were just connected to make the insecure man feel the reality. For him to know that all the things that happened are not just in his head but their reality.

"I love you," Mew said and closed his eyes tight to not let the tears fall out anymore. Gulf turned to face Mew and embraced him tightly. "I love you too. I love you so much," Gulf told his husband. "Don't think too much. Sleep now," Gulf ushered Mew. And they fell asleep keeping each other close.

*NEXT MORNING*

Mew woke up in an empty bed. He felt something weird in his pants. He tried getting up but his sore back just won't let him stand straight. He walked to the bathroom all wobbly and sat on the toilet seat. When he lowered his pants he noticed the blood. "Periods... Good it didn't start last night... Where's Gulf?" Mew's heart stopped beating. My body is sore, he must be home only, Mew thought. His sore body was his confirmation that last night wasn't just a dream. He smiled a little remembering the sequence from the previous night.

"Doughnut! Are you in the bathroom?" Gulf asked from outside. Mew replied, "Yeah. Gulf, can you get me a pair of panties and a pad from my room?" Gulf didn't respond. But after five minutes, Mew heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"I'm coming in," Gulf said before getting in the bathroom with the pantie and pad in his hands. "Your periods started?" Gulf asked. Mew nodded. Mew took the things from Gulf and changed. Gulf was just looking at him like a lost puppy, he didn't know what to do. Mew got up to wash his hands but hissed in pain. Gulf walked to him and hugged him from behind. "I'm just holding you, wash your hands then we go for breakfast," Gulf said. Mew smiled and proceeded to his things.

***DINING TABLE***

Gulf carried Mew downstairs and settled him on the chair. "Pancakes for my hub- No. Wifey," Gulf said as he presented a plate in front of his wife. Mew just smiled at the sight of his favourite pancakes. The ones made by Gulf.

The doorbell rang. "I'll go check it," Gulf walked away after kissing Mew's cheeks. Then Mew heard the voice of some girl. He frowned immediately. He turned back to see who it was. The living room was clearly visible from the kitchen and dining table. It was Puifai.

Though, she was only there to see the progress the couple had made. Mew didn't know that. He didn't need to know that. He just didn't like this girl from their first meeting. And he didn't like her, even more, when she was around his husband.

"Hubby~" Mew called. "Yes Doughnut?" Gulf asked as he was walking to him. "It hurts~" Mew pouted. Puifai was standing behind Gulf. "Where is it hurting?" Gulf got worried. "My back. The chair's uncomfortable because of last night. You were too much on me," Mew whined. Puifai made a confused face. "What?" Mew asked her in a bored tone. Puifai smiled timidly, "Nothing... Well, good morning, brother-in-law." Mew was confused. Gulf hugged him, "I told you that she is like a sister to me. So that makes you her brother-in-law. Stop being jealous, Doughnut," Gulf leaned to kiss Mew's cheek but Mew turned his head and welcomed it on his lips. He wanted to show the girl whom Gulf Kanawut really belongs to. Puifai got flustered at this shameless couple, "Looks like you two made a great improvement. I'll leave then."

"Aww, my doughnut's so cute when he's jealous," Gulf cooed. Mew got back to eating. "Cupid Puifai signing off!" Puifai said as she left.

___________________________________________________________________________

It was my first time writing an 18+ scene. I'm sorry if it wasn't good. I even had to get all the facts checked by a very perverted friend of mine.

Did anybody notice the changes I made up there?

Another mess cleared. What do you want next?

Please vote and comment.

-Wan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 671 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
302K 13.6K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
169K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
351K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...