| His Secretary | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

She is a little childishness to his maturity. He is a little stability to her randomness. •••••••••••••••••••... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Happy Birthday Jimin💜
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Happy Birthday Seokjin 💜
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Notice
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Happy 500k Reads!! 😭❤️
Special Chapter
Animated Series Announcement
Episode 1 posted
Episode 2 is out!!!!
Episode 3 is out!!
Episode 4 is out!!
Episode 5 is out !!
Episode 6 is out !!!

Last Part (Bonus)

77.2K 3.6K 1.8K
By eatinsbub

Time was always speedy but never so healing. Days were also bright but never so radiant. Nights were always peaceful but never so cozy. Kim Taehyung was always satisfied but never so happy. You were always cheerful but never so content.

Life after marriage bought so many changes in you. Earlier it was just you and your dad but now you had two families to love and to get loved from. Though you weren't a self centred person, but now you think about your family of six, which includes Jungkook too, before yourself. You can't be more happy about doing that though.

You thought that this was it. This was your extreme happiness level but you were proved wrong when Ana and Seokjin had a boy child, Hyungwoo, after a year and a half of their marriage. That little bubble of happiness evoked strange feelings within you, with his big shiny eyes, small round hands and bright sunshine like smile.

Holding him close to you, you smiled with all your heart and looked at Taehyung ardently. "I don't think that you are ready for a child." He teased you making you frown at him but that was just his words because his actions spoke otherwise. Six months after Hyungwoo's birth, the Kim family was embraced with the news of your pregnancy too.

You, more than anyone else, jumped up and down in happiness and that's when your new journey started, with him. You being you, were taken extra care of by everyone. Ana was way more mature than you during her pregnancy, but your hormones kicked you in the worst ways and because of that, not just Taehyung but everyone including his mom, dad, Ana, Seokjin, Jungkook and even Jimin and Liz were attentive of you. They can't just trust you alone. That's it.

"But why can't I have pizzaaaaa! Unnie also had it during her time. Why are you all being so unfair to me? Why?" You whined, moving away your head when Taehyung tried to feed you some porridge. "That's because she was healthy enough to have it once in a while but you are not." Mrs Kim blinked her eyes innocently, holding a glass of juice for you which made you nauseous even while looking at it.

"But I can't eat this. No! Not in this life." You shook your head, crossing your arms and resting it over your six months baby bump. "You will have to eat it." Taehyung glared at you angrily and you too glared back at him but it lasted for a few seconds until hot tears brimmed on your eyes and you sniffed. Seokjin immediately looked up at you followed by Ana, who was struggling to feed a crying Hyunwoo.

"Y/n.." Taehyung panicked and before he could say anything, you started crying loudly. Taehyung gulped and looked at Seokjin who passed him a disgusted look. "You made her cry for the fifth time during this important phase of her life. I didn't raise you well Kim Taehyung!" Seokjin scolded him.

"But what can I do if she keeps getting so many mood swings. I didn't even say anything to her." Taehyung defended himself. Hyunwoo, who was crying by now, stopped doing so and looked at you with his big teary eyes. Your cries made the baby quiet and Ana struggled to keep her chuckles inside while the two brothers kept arguing on the dining table.

"Yaah! I am crying here so can you all please pay attention to me instead?!" You wailed, wiping your cheeks and sobbed again until Mrs Kim patted your hairs, telling you to stop crying. Seokjin sided Taehyung and sat beside you and fed you with porridge instead. Taehyung threw a judgemental look at you and his brother, before sitting beside Ana and distracted himself with his nephew instead.

||

Jungkook gulped a lump down his throat as he opened the refrigerator. He looked at you with a pleading gaze. "I am not giving you her number if you don't give me that ice-cream. Right now. Jeon Jungkook!!" You smirked, leaning back on the kitchen counter as you saw your best friend, bringing out a large box of mint chocolate ice cream.

"I seriously hate mint flavour but I don't know why this fascinates me so much?" You licked your lower lip after grabbing the box from him. "If anyone sees you here with this and then gets to know that I gave you this, then I am screwed!" He looked at you worriedly as you started eating large scoops hastily.

Last time you ate ice-cream, you ended up with a sore throat and cold for almost a week so the doctor recommended you to eat warm and not anything cold. Especially ice-cream. This pregnancy made you a lot sensitive to many foods and your stomach would get upset easily. But that didn't stop your never ending cravings for food.

First you planned to steal and eat yourself but then your intelligent brain knocked an idea that it was better to have someone on standby who would help you in stealing and aware you if anyone comes. Knowing that no one else would let you do that, you chose Jungkook who was trying to woo a girl from the office since a month now. Bribing him to give her number, you made him your partner in crime.

"Don't worry. We will be screwed only if we get caught. Not befo-" You stopped speaking to cough in between. Jungkook walked towards the filter to get you water but another hand forwarded you a glass of water instead. You looked up towards the owner of the hand, only to widen your eyes and cough some more. Taehyung.

"Drink." Jungkook also widened his eyes, hearing his voice and turned around to see him glaring at the duo. "H-Hyung I was s-stopping her from eating." Jungkook slowly walked back towards you two and you cursed him mentally, thinking how he trade you away so easily.

You drank the water quietly, watching Taehyung who now had his attention towards Jungkook. "Jeon Jungkook...." Taehyung tapped his shoulder. "You are such a salable person." He raised his hand and held his ear before twisting it a little. "Just because of someone's number, you agreed to help her eat. Aiisshh! I can't believe you."

"Ahh! Hyung!" He whined, holding Taehyung's hand which was holding him by his ear. "Where do you think you are going Mrs.Kim?" He held your ear too when you tried to move away slickly. "Ay! Ay! Ay! It is hurting." You wailed with a frown. You and Jungkook rubbed your ear when he freed you two.

"Go to your room and sleep and you..." he glared at you after commanding Jungkook. "Come with me. I think, from now on I will have to lock the room before I sleep." He held your hand and pulled you with him lightly. "It's not my fault though. Your baby wanted to have ice-cream." You pouted and he shook his head.

Tugging you on the bed, he too laid down on his side. "Don't do something which will cause you and our baby any pain. I don't want that." He stroked the back of your head while looking at you. "Or else you will pull my ear like you did. I will sue you with the case of domestic violence." You squint your eyes at him, as if warning him.

He chuckled at you and pulled you closer to him, resting your head on his chest. You hugged his waist, sighing out a relaxing breath in his embrace. "What do I do with you? I will have to handle two babies after you give birth." He kissed the top of your head and you giggled lightly, snuggling closer to your embrace.

||

You looked at your reflection on the mirror and smiled to yourself. The golden dress that you wore was shining for sure but the glow that your face was reflecting was more shiny. Your cheeks were more chubby than before and though you gained some weight after pregnancy, you still couldn't help but love the way you looked.

Ahh! Self love at its peak.

You were busy admiring yourself until you heard a little shuffling from the bed. Your small smile widened seeing your three months old baby girl, throwing up her tiny fists and legs in the air. "Aww. My baby needs attention? Hmm?" You chimed, walking up to her and picking her up in your arms.

Taehee immediately tried grabbing the dress, the glitters on it was persuading her to do so. "Taehee likes mumma's dress? Hmm? Taehee will also wear dresses when she will become a bigggg girl... isn't it Taehee?" You spoke in a baby voice and she gave a toothless smile to you, making your heart melt like ice.

You dressed her up in a pink frock which had floral print on top. Her small head, which had few strands of hair was adorned with a soft cottony headband. She looked like a small Barbie doll and you smiled looking at her crystal eyes, one with a double lid, just like her father. You took the coffee mug from the table while holding Taehee in your arms with one hand.

You rocked her softly as she played with your long, open hairs while you got some time to drink coffee, until the beautiful monster decided to irritate you instead. "Ahh! No no Taehee. Not the mug baby. It's hot." You shook your head but she laughed seeing your panicked face and jumped on your arm to reach the mug instead.

You gasped when the mug fell down and crashed into pieces. "Taehee." You glared at her who just gave you another smile, making out some noises. "What happened?" Your ears ranged with Taehyung's worried voice who came running towards the room after hearing the breaking noise.

He was also ready in a black tuxedo but his handsome face dripped with worry. "Uh...the mug." He frowned seeing the mug broken into pieces. "You can't even handle a mug y/n?" He sighed. "It was her fault. Not mine." You pointed at Taehee with wide eyes who was now squirming around in your arms to go towards her dad, Taehyung.

"You are blaming your own daughter now y/n? Shame on you. What type of a mother does that?" He shook his head before taking Taehee in his arms. He too smiled at the way Taehee was dressed up so adorably. "Auuhh! Wow! Look at you. How easily you believed that it was me?" You pouted while he showered his daughter with his kisses who loved his attention more than anything.

"This mug was actually living a very painful life. Bearing the heat of the coffee served in her. And then bearing the cold water with which she was washed. The mug couldn't hold it anymore so she finally decided to end her life. She committed suicide."

You folded your arms, voicing out in a dramatically painful voice and straight face. Taehyung looked at you for a few moments, with his lips parted a little. He took in a sharp breath before heaving it out. "No matter how many years I spend with you, you will always be a chaotic and clumsy person. Like always."

He gave you a judgemental look before turning back to go. "I am sending someone to clean this up and you come down fast. We will be late for the wedding." He turned to look at you. You frowned but nodded your head. "Also the mug is IT and not a SHE."

He walked out of the room and you frowned again but smiled later, remembering the first day when he told you the same thing about your scooty. Time sure does fly very fast. That too when you spend every moment with people you love the most.

||

Jimin and Liz smiled while holding hands, while looking at each other. Jimin blushed more than Liz did and you squealed looking at the adorable duo. The priest recited the holy prayers while you all stood as a witness to another loving wedding of your group. Jimin happily kissed Liz, sealing the nuptial bond between the two.

Taehee, who understood nothing, also clapped happily and Taehyung had his own gala time, enjoying her company more than the wedding. Hyungwoo was now old enough to play by himself, though he stood by his uncle, not wanting to leave his little sister, who was more fascinating to him rather than playing. He was like his living doll.

"So now....it's our Jungkook's turn." Seokjin spoke in a gibberish tone, after filling his mouth with the fish starters. "First eat properly." Ana scolded him and he chewed his food. "Well I have a very bad luck with love." Jungkook sighed sadly. "Why?" Liz asked, sitting around the table where everyone gathered to eat.

"The girl he was wanting to date turned out to be married who was looking for an extra marital affair." You shook your head with a sad tone but Taehyung and Jimin chuckled at Jungkook. "Aigoo! Our Jungkookie...." Jimin patted his head like a puppy who dodged his hand away.

You all were in the middle of eating and enjoying your time when you heard an unfamiliar voice from behind. "Yaahh! You boy!" Everyone of you turned your head towards the voice only to see a girl, wearing a red hot dress, black shades, high heels, standing with an angry expression. She was beautiful, with soft looking skin and dark brown hairs.

"Who is she referring to?" Jungkook whispered to you and you just shrugged your shoulders. "Vehicle number 086-745. You idiot!!" Jungkook widened his eyes when the girl pointed her finger towards Jungkook after saying his car's plate number. "How can you call me an idiot like that? I never met you before for you to know if I was intelligent or an idiot."

"You dashed the back of my car while parking behind me. How can you be so inconsiderate, you blind driver?!!" Jungkook just huffed hearing her while the others folded in their lips to stop their giggles. "Let's talk somewhere else like mature people do." Jungkook looked towards you all before walking away with the girl hurling curses behind him.

"Who was she? She isn't my guest though." Jimin quivered his brows. "Oh! She is my colleague and a good friend. Choi Minjee. Don't worry. She is just a little angry but she won't cause any problem." Liz smiled, while eating. "Still, I should go and check upon him." Taehyung was ready to get up when you held his hand.

"If he falls into any trouble then he will call us, but for now let him be." You smiled looking at Jungkook and Minjee bickering at a far corner. "Afterall accidents lead to great love stories." You looked back at Taehyung who gave you a known smile and instantly kissed your cheek.

"Yaah! We have kids here." Seokjin scolded Taehyung while laughs beamed on and around the table.

______________________________________

And with this, we came to the end of this book. 🥺♥️

It was such a beautiful experience to write this one and it became more special when you all involved yourself in it 🥰
Thankyou for being by my side all this while. I love you all♥️

Also, let's meet in "The Art Of Chase" 😉💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.4K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...
11.5K 535 25
Do I, Do I really have to give my first kiss to my fake husband? That Asshole?! ••• 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 : 2022/12/24 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 :...
270K 13.1K 24
COMPLETED | Taehyung is a notorious CEO who is known to be strict, ruthless and emotionless. He is very good at what he does and does what he deems n...
103K 3.2K 39
"who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?" You was shock an...