•Niam One Shots•

By NiamForever5x

These are Niam One Shots which I came up with but couldn't put them into long stories. They are all Niam and... More

•Downstairs Bathroom•
•Where do broken hearts go?•
•same love•
The day I started liking parties.
Shots.
What's mine is mine.
The Story.

Another love awaits

780 31 6
By NiamForever5x

*Thank you to Becca989 for the prompt! And the cover as well! Honestly loved the idea of this and it was so great writing it so thank you very very much :)*

Niall's P.O.V

I straightened my shirt one last time before looking into the mirror. I stared at my red checkered flannel, my white top, my denim skinny jeans and white converses and wondered if I looked too casual for a first date. I really need to make a great first impression on Luke as this would be the first time I'd ever meet him. We've talked non stop on tinder, constantly sending messages and have even called each other on the phone but now I'm actually going to be face to face with him. I feel nervous but I shouldn't because I already know Luke and I know how much of a gentleman and sweetheart he is.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, signaling a text none other from Luke. I check myself one last time in the mirror before running a hand through my hair and leaving my room. I leave my small apartment, making sure to lock the door before I leave. I jog down the stairs with ease and walk out into the streets of London. Luke said he wants to meet at the London eye which is alright for me since its only a 10 minute walk from my apartment. I plug in my headphones while walking and shuffle my songs. "Mr Brightside" by The Killers comes on and I smile. It's one of my favourite songs.

I arrive at the London eye and look around me for any sign of Luke. I must be here early or something. I check the time on my phone, only to see that I'm actually five minutes late. So that means hes late. Traffic must be bad or something. I decide to sit down on one of the benches and give Luke a text. I put my phone away and just look around at the sights. There is quite a few people around since it's only evening but most are couples holding hands. I wonder will that be me and Luke soon? No I can't think like that yet, I mean he's not even here. I feel my pocket vibrate so I quickly take my phone out.

"Sorry but I won't be there until like 20 minutes, bad traffic....Luke x" Oh. I guess that means I'll be alone for a lot longer than I expected. I stand up from my seat on the bench and decide to get myself a coffee. I see a shop across the road so I don't have far to walk, thankfully. I plug my headphones on again since I have plenty of spare time. I can't believe he did this, I feel mad in a way...but I have to understand, he doesn't live as close to London as me. I still feel hurt though. These things happen I guess and I just have to forget about it and stop thinking of it before it ruins my night altogether. He'll be here soon, that's all that matters.

I order my coffee and sit down beside one of the window seats by myself to wait for my drink. I play some car game on my phone to pass the time and soon enough, my coffee is ready. I go up and pay for it and decide to sit down again since outside is much colder and Luke wont be here for another ten minutes. I take my time drinking my coffee and decide to leave when I see Luke will be here in five minutes.I cross over the road again to my previous spot and wait. After what felt like hours, I finally see a tall figure walking towards me. I stand up quickly and straighten down my top. He looks great. He's wearing a grey sweater, black ripped skinny jeans and boots.

When he gets closer, I smile at him and he opens his arms. I walk over to him and he pecks my lips quickly before hugging me quickly. He smells weird. Not in a bad way, I can smell the lynx on him but there's something else. I ignore it and pull away but he just pulls me back roughly. I laugh at his actions, although he sort of hurt my arm. I know he didn't mean to though so its okay. I feel his hands on the bottom of my back and let out a squeal when he slaps my bum with his hands roughly. He grabs and squeezes it hard with his hands and I try pull away from him but he's stronger than me. "Luke stop please, I don't like it" I say but he ignores me. I really was not expecting him to be like this, I thought he was a sweetheart.

"Your going to be my slut tonight, you hear that?" he whispers into my ear and I feel my stomach turn. The Luke I knew or thought I knew I guess would never say anything like that. I finally decided I had enough when he started licking my neck and kneed him in a place no lad ever wants a knee. It was the only way to get him off me so. I didn't think he'd be such a pervert towards me. "What the hell Niall? That fucking hurt, you cunt" Luke says, holding his private area. This has got to be the most horrible, worst date in my life. I don't think I ever want to go on a date with anyone after this. I go to turn around but an arm wraps around my wrist, roughly pulling me back.

"Luke let me go, I want to leave" I say, through clenched teeth. He is really getting on my nerves, how could I of ever put up with him before? Oh yeah, I didn't know he was a perverted, sad man. "Not before you make up for hurting me and being rude" Luke says, giving me a disgusting smirk. I laugh out loud before turning again but he quickly pulls me back and covers my mouth with his hand. I try kick him but he moves his legs too quick. He pulls me over to the nearby park and pushes me into a tree. I look up at him from the ground and watch him look around before pulling his zipper down. No...

I get up as quick as possible when I realize what hes doing but he is quick to grip my neck and hold my head against the tree. I struggle to breathe with his tight grip and try my hardest to breathe through my nose. "I told you your going to make up for it slut" Luke says and my eyes widen when he takes out his dick. Not because it's big or anything, mine looks bigger actually, I just didn't think he was being serious. "Suck it slut" he says, pulling my head towards it but I pull away as much as I can. I really don't want to do this, I havent done anything sexual in my life and I certainly don't want to lose my innocence with this pervert.

He uses one of his hands to keep my mouth open as the other grips my hair tightly. He shoves his dick into my throat and I start to gag. This is even worse than I thought it would be. I try moving my head away but all Luke does is slap me across the face and shove it back in. I feel tears gather in my eyes as he shoves it in and out of my mouth. I want to go home and cry and go to sleep and hopefully this will all be a nightmare. I feel the tears stream down my face, making Luke laugh at me more. Then an idea pops into my head and I want to hit myself for not thinking of it sooner. I pretend to suck it myself, even putting my hand up to help myself.

"See I knew you would like it, you fucking slut" he says, smirking down and removing his grip from my hair and throat. 'Here's what little perverts like you Luke get' I think before I bite down hard on Luke's dick. He quickly pulls away, screaming and holding his now, bleeding dick. He puts it back into his jeans before grabbing my neck tightly. "You think your fucking smart, yeah? I'll show you smart, you cunt" He says before punching me in the stomach hard. He lets go of my neck and starts kicking my whole body.

I curl on my body and take what I get. I can't get up or else he'd only get madder than he already is. Tears stream down my face as I look into the distance. All i feel is endless pain, everywhere on my body. What did I do to deserve this god? Why me? I weakly turn over slowly as Luke delivers a hard blow to my stomach. Bad choice. He quickly sees this as an opportunity to kick and stamp all over my back. I scream in my pain but he shoves a random cloth into my mouth. I scream once again but my screams are now silent because of whatever is in my mouth. I suddenly feel very light leaded as he delivers blow after blow of hard kicks to my head. He's going to kill me. I'm going to get killed on a first date.

"Shit" I barely hear mumble before I hear footsteps running away. I weakly lift my spinning head to see a blurred Luke, running away and hopping into a jeep. I rest my head down and take a few deep breaths. My lungs hurt to breathe from the beating Luke gave me and I still have the vile taste of him in my mouth. Dirty bastard. I manage to push myself up onto my knees before I spit blood. I must of sounded loud because next thing I know a guy stands above me with his hand stretched out. Great..the humiliation now.

"Sorry to bother you, I just noticed you look pretty badly injured and got worried. Are you alright?" He asks politely and I spit a mouthful of blood before looking up at the kind stranger. When I do, my heart beats out of my chest and I feel nervous. Damn, he's gorgeous. Like beyond gorgeous. He has this adorable brown eyes which make him look like a puppy, a cute button nose and his lips...they are just perfect. Especially when he is biting them like that.

"Oh sorry, um I want to say yes but I don't think I am" I say, embarrassed of the situation I'm in. "Here, let me help you up then" He says, walking closer to me. I can now smell his strong lynx and I feel my knees get wobbly. I can feel my heart beating faster when he takes a soft grip of my biceps, helping me stand up."Ahh" I shout as I feel a burning pain at the back of my leg. I would be back on the ground if it wasn't for this helpful, perfect stranger. "Wow, here c'mon I'll bring you over to the coffee shop and get us a coffee, you need one" he says, putting my arm around his shoulder. I feel tingles run down my arm but I'm guessing that is just from my injuries. "Thanks byway, my names Niall" I say, being polite to him since he was the one to help me. Plus I want to know his name so badly. "No problem, Niall..I like it. I'm Liam" he says, smiling at me. I feel myself blush at his compliment and also because his name defiantly matches him. It's hot.

"Uhm if we walk into the coffee shop, the way we are we might get a lot of attention which I'm guessing is something you don't want so I think I have an idea to help us" Liam says, stopping. I turn to him and give him a confused look. "Okay?" I say but it sounds more like a question. He comes behind me slowly, wrapping his arms around my waist. I feel my cheeks heat up at his small gesture but go along with it anyway. He doesn't mean it that way, I think?

"Right so lean back and lean all your pressure on me. It will be easier to walk that way" Liam whispers, directly beside my ear, making goosebumps arise on my arms. I nod, my mouth unable to form any words at the moment. I lean back as he told me too and begin to walk and boy was he right. I almost feel normal walking, thanks to Liam's support. Why can't everyone be as smart and kind like Liam? Here he is, helping a random bloke he seen getting sick behind a tree. Just why?

We eventually made it to the coffee shop, earning a few dirty looks from me and Liam's position but that was expected. People can be such homophobic assholes to be honest, I just don't get it. I see Liam roll his eyes but smile anyway as we sit down at a table. "You okay?" He asks, before sitting down himself. I nod at him and smile. "Thank you Liam." I say and he smiles back at me. "No problem love" he says and I blush at the last word. Why does he have to be so damn polite and cute?

"Hello and what can I help you with?" A waitress asks as she stands beside Liam. She stares at him as if he was a piece of meat and she was a lion, about to pounce on him and destroy her prey. It makes me feel jealous in a way because although she is acting very obvious and slutty, she is really pretty. "I'll have a cappuccino,please?" Liam answers, with a small smile. "And what about you babe?" Liam asks me and I smile at him. "I'll have the same please" I ask, my face feeling hotter than it was before.

The waitress eyes me up and gives me a dirty look before storming off. Somebody wasn't happy about that anyway. I laugh at her stomping off and Liam looks to where I'm looking and gives me a confused look. "What?" He asks, oblivious of the mad, jealous waitress who was eyeing him up. "Oh nothing, just thought the way she got mad was funny" I say, shaking my head. "You do know, you could've had her in second. She was so into you. I'm sorry you had to lie" I say, feeling bad because Liam really did have a huge chance with her if it wasn't for me. " I do know, it's just she's not my type" he says, shrugging his shoulders and smiling. Does this boy ever stop smiling?

"What is your type then?" I ask, curious to know. Liam smiles even more before laughing a bit. He has such a beautiful laugh, the way the sides of his eyes crinkle when he does is hypnotizing. "Uhm well, I guess my type would be small, cute, innocent, blonde hair and blue eyes. I love boys with really blue eyes....just like yours" he says, his cheeks tinting red. While mine feel like lava is pouring over them. Did I really hear him right? That description was pretty much me apart from the cute thing but anyway and did he just say "I love boys" or am I wishing it too much I'm hearing things?

"Wait, just to be clear again, you are gay?" I ask, feeling kind of stupid for asking. He nods slowly, smiling at me. "Yes I am, please don't say you have a problem with gay people" He says, his cheeks going red. I shake my head immediately. " I would be sort of a hypocrite if I had a problem with gay people since I am gay myself. I just didn't think you would be gay. No offense" I say, looking down at the ground. "Really? I mean oh that's great" he says, laughing. I'm glad hes okay with what happened before. I think I actually like him.

The waitress comes back again and places our drinks in front of us. I smile politely and thank her even though she is sending me daggers with her eyes. She smiles at Liam before walking off but not before placing a piece of paper beside Liams hand. Liam gives me a confused look and I shrug my shoulders before taking a sip of my cappuccino. Liam opens the paper and begins to laugh so I quickly grab the paper from his hands. I read it and burst out laughing making Liam smile even more at me. On it is the girls phone number which is directed to "Mr Sexy ;) x". Okay, that is pretty desperate. I smile at him before turning in my chair to face her direction. I hold the paper out and make sure she is watching me as I rip the paper in half and scrunch my nose and smile( picture is freaking adorable aw)

She turns red in the face as she stomps over my direction and next thing I know my cheek stings. Damn, I just got bitch slapped by a bitch. I see Liam's jaw clench and his hand go into a fist. Holy shit, angry Liam is scary but surprisingly hot too. Liam in general is hot. "How dare you! That wasn't for you although you probably wish it was, it was for him, you asshole" she says, smoke basically coming out of her ears. " Firstly, no I don't wish it was and I'm positive my boyfriend here doesn't want you either. Second, why don't you get your bitchy face and hands away from me and my boyfriend before I tell your boss you are after physically abusing one of his customers, I'm sure he'd love to hear about this" I say, smiling at her fallen face. "Oh. Shit, I'm sorry, I didn't know, please don't, I need this job so badly, just please" she says, pleading. I smile at her and I'm about to speak when I think of something great. "I won't on one condition" I say, smiling. Liam raises one of his eyebrows at me but I just wink at him, seeing him blush. "Me and my boyfriend would like two free cupcakes as an apology for slapping me and harassing Liam" I say and she bites her lip. "Fine" she says and walks off, returning a minute later with our cupcakes. "Thank you" I say and she leaves.

We both start laughing out loud before Liam grabs my hand, standing up. "I think we should go, before you get injured anymore today." he says, shaking his head. I stand up and bite my lip when pain spreads over my body. I nearly forgot about the whole Luke thing thanks to Liam. "Are you alright? I completely forgot, I'm so sorry" Liam says, placing his hand on my arm. I shake my head at him but smile. He really cares about me. "It's okay, you have nothing to be sorry about babe. You didn't do anything" I say before realizing I called him babe again. I feel my cheeks heat up as he intertwines our hands together. We both leave the coffee shop, eating our cupcakes and I try my best to ignore the pain spreading around my body. I just simply focus on the beautiful boy in front of me and the pain slowly fades as he smiles at me with his perfect white teeth.

"Uhm Liam where are we going?" I ask, when I notice we are back in the park. "Oh I was going to give you a lift back to yours since you probably want to rest" he said, blushing. This boy is too cute. "Oh okay, only if you don't mind" I say, feeling rude. I don't want to leave this beautiful boy though but my body is in too much pain at the moment. Stupid Luke. We walk until we stop in front of a brand new BMW. "So wheres your car?" I ask Liam, confused. "Here" he says, laughing. My eyes widen when he opens the BMW passenger door for me and I blush before getting in and saying thanks. I cant believe it, Liam would of never came off as a rich person.

Soon enough after giving Liam directions, we are outside my house. "Thank you" I say, giving Liam a small smile. "Niall" Liam says and I turn to him. "Yeah?" I ask and smile. "Uhm I was wondering if you maybe want to see each other sometime? I can bring you on a real date then" He says, his cheeks going red. "Of course, I'd love too. Here" I say, giving him my phone. He gives me a confused look before realizing what I mean. When he is done putting his number on my phone, he hands me his phone and I put my number. I name it "Niall ;)x" before handing it back to Liam. He leans over towards me and wraps his arms around me and I hug back, burying my face into his neck. He smells so nice.

I pull away after a minute and I turn to open the door again. "Wait Niall, you forgot something" he says and I turn to him to see what silly me left, what is it though. I have my phone in my pocket. "What?" I ask when I see he has nothing in his hands. He laughs before leaning in closer to me, his lips inches from me. I gulp at how close we are and feel my heart race as he places his lips on mine. I freeze for a second out of shock before wrapping my arms around his neck, his hands already on my hips. I cant help smiling in the kiss because of how good Liam makes me feel. Maybe this day didn't start very well but I wouldn't change a thing. Because little did I know, another love awaited me and hes beyond everything I ever wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 140 17
A somewhat complete collection of Why Don't We one-shots (boyxboy). I do not actually ship any of them, this was just for fun. No requests. ~ ~ ~ D...
19.2K 783 14
Liam got turned into a puppy. idk with descriptions. i just suck at them. this kinda a punk liam/flower crown niall. though liam's a puppy. i don't...
16.9K 86 12
This is a group of One-Shots. I can write imagines or one-shots with you in them :) i Name: Age: Boy: Personality: Looks: Anything you want to have h...
13.4K 266 43
NIALL HORAN ONE SHOTS <3 Heartbreak weather because I know none of this would EVER happen but I still cry over it like I'm going through a breakup.