Potter? || Draco Malfoy x Rea...

By Seselina

» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. « More

WELCOME
» 1 «
» 2 «
» 3 «
» 4 «
» 5 «
» 6 «
» 7 «
» 8 «
» 9 «
» 10 «
» 11 «
» 12 «
» 13 «
» 14 «
» 15 «
» 16 «
» 17 «
» 18 «
» 19 «
» 20 «
» 21 «
» 22 «
» 23 «
» 24 «
» Year 4 «
» 25 «
» 26 «
» 27 «
» 28 «
» 29 «
» 30 «
» 31 «
» 32 «
» 33 «
» 34 «
» 35 «
» 36 «
» 37 «
» 38 «
» 39 «
» 40 «
» 41 «
» 42 «
» 43 «
» 44 «
» 45 «
» 46 «
» 47 «
» 48 «
» 49 «
» Year 5 «
» 50 «
» 51 «
» 52 «
» 53 «
» 54 «
» 55 «
» 56 «
» 57 «
» 58 «
» 59 «
» 60 «
» 61 «
» 62 «
» 63 «
» 64 «
» 65 «
» 66 «
» 67 «
» 68 «
» 69 «
» 70 «
» 71 «
» 72 «
» 73 «
» 74 «
» 75 «
» Year 6 «
» 76 «
» 77 «
» 78 «
» 79 «
» 80 «
» 81 «
» 82 «
» 83 «
» 84 «
» 85 «
» 86 «
» 87 «
» 88 «
» 89 «
» 90 «
» 91 «
» 92 «
» 93 «
» 94 «
» 95 «
» 96 «
» 97 «
» 98 «
» 99 «
» 100 «
» 101 «
» 102 «
» Year 7 «
» 103 «
» 104 «
» 105 «
» 106 «
» 107 «
» 108 «
» 109 «
» 110 «
» 111 «
» 112 «
» 113 «
» 114 «
» 115 «
» 116 «
» 117 «
» 118 «
» 119 «
» 120 «
» 121 «
» 122 «
» 123 «
» 124 «
» 125 «
» 126 «
» 127 «
» 128 «
» 129 «
» 130 «
» 131 «
» 132 «
» 133 «
» 134 «
» 135 «
» 136 «
» 137 «
» 138 «
» 139 «
» 141 «
» 142 «
» 143 «
» 144 «
» 145 «
» 146 «
» 147 «
» 148 «
» 149 «
» 150 «
» 151 «
» 152 «
» 153 «
» 154 «
» 155 «
» 156 «
» Epilogue «
» Thank you & Physical Potter Copies «
» Potter? Adaptation - Lessons in Faking «

» 140 «

109K 3.9K 4.6K
By Seselina

The Dungeon was narrow, dark, and smelled of damp air and death.

The thought of Luna Lovegood, of all people, down here all alone made a chill run down my spine; the contrast between her bubbly personality and the atmosphere held in here immense.

The state of her didn't make anything much better.

She was still wearing her red turtleneck, though it looked much more worn down than the last time I saw her. There were specks of dirt splattered around the fabric as well as her pale face- the bruise underneath her left eye still visible.

Though, when she noticed us, she smiled. Despite all of it, she still gave us her careless smile.

"Oh, how nice to see more friendly faces," She spoke in her airy voice, tilting her head after stepping into our field of vision.

I sighed, relieved she seemed to be okay for the most part, and my arms reached through the bars to clasp her hand in mine. I had to restrain myself from giving her a forceful hug despite the metal separating us from each other.

"Are you okay? Are they hurting you?" I couldn't help but feel protective of her. I knew she was very much capable of taking her of herself; she showed that on multiple occasions.

Though now, in the dim, unflattering light, trapped in a wet and mouldy dungeon, she seemed so helpless; most definitely the last person who should be in here.

"Oh, no. They haven't stepped a foot in here since I first arrived," She began explaining. "I must admit I'm not sure how I'd feel if I didn't have some company. But I am okay, for the most part."

While I was relieved, I couldn't simply ignore the information she had just revealed to me. One glance at Draco showed he wasn't nearly as surprised as I was.

"Company?" I asked with a frown, not quite sure who to expect in the dungeon with her. It was a strange thought, and for a mere moment I thought she might have just invented an imaginary friend, or she met a ghost she found comfort it, but then a strange man, back a little hunched and long, white hair the first thing I noticed, stepped out of the shadows behind her.

"Mister Olivander, of course," She said with a small smile, feeling his presence behind her before she gestured towards him.

I felt Draco flinch as the figure stepped further into the light we had cast, and the state of him was considerably worse than the girls. He looked like he's been here for weeks, if not months.

Malnourished and weak, nothing more than the shell of a body.

"Miss Lovegood really lifted my spirits, I must admit." His voice was scruffy, his words sounding dry, but his lip twitched into a smile, and he nodded slowly as he scanned both me and Draco.

A look of recognition struck his features as his eyes scanned Draco, though when they moved over to find mine, the recognition in his features faded and he knitted his bushy brows together a little tighter.

I gave him a warm smile, suddenly painfully aware of the metal bars in between us. I let go of Luna's hands, clearing my throat and shaking my head.

"Why don't we have this conversation in a-" I trailed off, eyes darting over the cold, stone floors and ceilings of the Dungeon. "-more pleasant environment?" I sighed. "Open the door, Draco."

I stepped aside, making space for him to unlock it with a spell. After all, he was the only one who had a wand as well as the power to do magic down here.

I could feel the wards around this place without even trying, letting me know only selective people were able to wave their wands around down here effectively.

Seeing as the manor had been Draco's home for forever, I assumed he was one of those people.

Though he didn't move. His wand didn't lift, and there was no spell rolling off his tongue to unlock it. After a moment passing, I turned towards him with an eyebrow raised expectantly. Why wasn't he doing anything?

There was an inner conflict going on within him; I could tell by the way his eyes were slightly glazed over, not looking at anything in particular.

"I can't," He then spoke, his voice sounding like he had to force the words out of his mouth.

I furrowed my brows.

"There are charms placed on the doors of the dungeon. A record of every time the door was opened, closed, locked, and unlocked being made as soon as it happens." He swallowed thickly at his own explanation, and my face fell in disappointment as it trailed back to the two behind the bars.

We couldn't risk it, then. If they found out Draco had opened the door to the dungeon, he'd be done for.

And as much as I'd like to help Luna and Olivander, not even they were worth Draco's life.

The recognition of that fact stung right into my heart. I felt guilty about it, measuring up two lives and deciding which one was worth more. Luna was my friend, and I shouldn't ever contemplate. But I did.

And I knew, if it came down to her or Draco, no matter how awful the thought was, I'd chose him. Of course I would.

I shuddered at the thought, looking back at Draco only to find his eyes already resting on me. As soon my gaze rested on him though, he turned his own to look back at the other two.

A small smile, one full of guilt and pity, tucked on the corner of his mouth, and he gave them an apologetic look. "I'm sorry," He said truthfully, Olivander taken aback by the words just slightly.

Luna smiled right back at him, shaking her head to let him know it wasn't his fault in the first place.

"I'll find you something proper to eat, though. Give me some time," He stated simply before disappearing back up the stairs without another word.

My eyes were fixated on his back right up until the moment he disappeared out of my field of vision, and I turned back around with a perplexed smile on my face.

Luna sighed, and so did I. Olivander cleared his throat.

"I remember every young witches and wizards face when I give them their wand, but I don't think I recognise you, Miss-?" He trailed off, waiting for me to finish his sentence. I huffed, nodding as I took his hand in mine and shook it politely.

The circumstances felt weird; polite introductions made in a Dungeon, of all places- through metal bars.

"That's because you weren't the one to give me my wand, sir. Potter. Y/n Potter."

His brows raised in surprise, mouth slightly agape before he nodded vigorously. "My brother had mentioned you a handful of times when you first gave him his wand," I added, and he nodded, delighted by the fact.

As I watched the two intently, I felt myself wonder why I wasn't in there with them. What was so different about me that they had given me my own room with an attached bathroom?

The thought was odd, unnerving even, but suddenly I felt a lot more grateful for the treatment they had granted me. I almost scoffed at that, shaking my head and wondering how on earth I had the audacity to thank them.

There wasn't anything to be grateful for. they had tortured and kept me locked up in some room for weeks on end. Though, I couldn't deny it would've been a whole lot worse if I spent the time down here.

I shook the thoughts off, and we fell into light conversation until Draco got back. He had two plates fly behind him, trailing him as he walked down the stairs until he had them fly into the dungeon with a simple flick of his wand.

Before they ate, Draco quickly muttered a cleaning charm on the both of them, and grateful as ever, they dug into their filled plates.

I'm sure he didn't cook any of it himself and caught myself wondering who he trusted enough to do so. A house-elf, perhaps?

He cleared his throat before letting himself fall on the cold floor next to me, back pressed against the wall and legs angled upwards. His eyes were on Luna as the following words left his mouth with a small smile on his lips.

"Pudding is still being prepared."

A/N: Not Olivander being shook that Draco apologised lmfaooo he experienced the character development first hand

Anyway, 10 million ??? Thank you so much I literally don't even know what to say it feels like it was yesterday that I said the same thing for 9 million ?? Y'all are too quick

Love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.4K 30
BOOK ONE. Olivia Potter didn't know the Wizarding world existed until her fourth year. She didn't know that she had a twin brother. She was left alon...
796 37 28
Harry and his twin sister Y/n Lilly Potter have found out they're magic. Y/n and Harry are separated for the first time in eleven years. As they gro...
615K 9.9K 83
You and Draco have been having a secret relationship for a few years, why? Because your Harry potters twin sister
10.3M 316K 63
❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake date one another. [draco malfoy...