The Devil's touch

By Vlovers19

A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devi... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three.
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty Six /Final Chapter/

Twenty Nine

1K 82 16
By Vlovers19

Jimin really wasn't himself since the moment Suzy revealed the truth to him. It was like the other side of him he had been trying to repress all these while appeared again without warning.

He called Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and the other men to gather and listen to Suzy. The girl was hunched in one corner completely terrified. She cried her eyes out and begged for leniency but all anyone wanted to do was beat her senseless but they didn't have time to dwell on her betrayal. The one thing they wanted most was to find Taehyung.

Jimin still insisted against inviting the police so the only thing left was to do it themselves.

"Have you ever performed an infiltration before?"

"No never" Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled. "Then leave it to us. You two..." He pointed at Suzy and Jungkook. "Just keep yourselves safe and alert so if anything goes south, you call the police."

Jimin agreed and the next morning, they were on their way with Suzy to the location. She was stuck with Jungkook the entire night so she wasn't able to make any funny movements and escape.

The location was farther than they expected and Jimin was scared that their mission might fail and the police would be unable to catch up to them on time in case things went wrong.

They finally arrived after two hours on the road. The final stop was a dead end. In front of them stood a mighty old structure. The windows where dark and tinted. The paint on the walls had completely worn off. There was no fence so it was basically opened. They parked their jeep a few meters away from the house and from their position, they could see some men coming in and out of the building weilding heavy weapons with them.

Yoongi silently gave instructions to one of his men to survey the area and report back to him. After about ten minutes, the man returned and told him of his findings. There were two men guarding the back gate. They only had pistols with them. Yoongi figured it wouldn't be a problem getting them out of the way so he sent his men out again to clear the way. Five minutes later, he received a call that the gate was free and unprotected.

Yoongi took a deep breath and was about to leave when Jungkook grabbed his hand.

"Why are you doing this? You're risking your self" He asked.

"Why do you think? I would do anything to make you forgive me"

Jungkook broke into tears and Yoongi took a deep breath as if trying to calm his emotions "Please take care of him Jimin. I'll bring Taehyung back...I promise"

Then he dashed out of the jeep. Jungkook was wailing softly so Jimin wrapped his arms around him to comfort him. A few minutes later, they heard shouting coming from inside the building. Gunshots rang out and Jimin just knew both sides were engaged in a heavy gun battle.

He wanted to run out of the jeep but Jungkook held him back.

"Don't...if they get you, it's game over Jimin. You know exactly what they will do to you"

"I know but i want to find out what is happening. What if someone gets hurt? I won't be able to forgive myself..."

"Do you want to die?" Suzy cut in. "Then go ahead, be my guest"

Jimin frowned hard. "It amuses me how you can still talk after what you did. This is all your fault...if it weren't for you...."

"Stop arguing you two. Now isn't the time" Jungkook said but suddenly, his breathing hitched and it looked like he had seen a ghost. His face turned whiter than usual. The other two followed his line of sight and saw that up ahead, four men where walking towards them. They definitely weren't Yoongi or his men. Fear and panic filled the car and they began to shudder.

"It's them isn't it?" Jungkook whispered in a very low shrill voice.

"They are here" Jimin screeched.

"They're going to kill me. I snitched. They're going to kill me" Suzy cried, her eyes darting wildly from side to side, her breathing was heavy and she began to sweat.

Jungkook was shivering too much to talk so Jimin had to take control.

"We have no choice but to run. On the count of three. One! Two! Three!"

They quickly ran out of the jeep and behind them, the men pursued. Jimin could sense that their plan failed. Yoongi and the others were subdued. It was the only explanation as to how they could have been caught like this. He didn't know where the others ran off to. The three of them just scattered in different directions. Suddenly, he heard a gun shot and someone scream in a loud voice. He didn't know what happened but he tripped on something and fell, his vision going dark immediately.

*****

Jimin opened his eyes and found himself in a large empty hall filled with people. In front of him was Yoongi, Namjoon and the other men tied up together in a bunch. On the other side, Suzy was on the ground clearly unconscious as blood flowed freely from the wound on her leg. He could tell from the deep wound that she had been shot. There was no sign of Jungkook.

Soon heavy laughter resounded in his ears. He looked up and saw the second leader, Lay laughing as he watched him like a hawk waiting for his prey.

"I have finally gotten you my dear Jiminah. How long did you think you were going to hide" Lay said kneeling in front of him.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"Oh your little boyfriend" The man said and chuckled. His men joined him and Jimin began to sense something was wrong simply by watching the twisted look on their faces.

"Oh Taehyungie? He's a good boy. Because of him, things weren't boring. He has been a source of enjoyment to us all these time..."

Enjoyment? Jimin's head panged. What the hell did this idiot mean? What was he saying?

"But unfortunately, he is growing weak so he can't be an object of fun for us anymore....he can't keep us entertained as before leaving us no other choice. As soon as I get rid of him, I'll deal with you as well"

Jimin struggled against the ropes tied around his body, his mind breaking down.

"You bastard! Please... don't tell me..."

"Yes...he was really sweet. I had to get a taste of him. He was difficult at first but with time, he surrendered to my will. It was fun i tell you" Lay yelled and his men joined in with heavy laughter.

"No! No!" Jimin cried, the tears he had been holding back started to spill. "Not my Taehyung...not my innocent Taehyung..."

"If he hadn't been so stubborn and just told us your whereabouts, I  wouldn't have had to do that to him. I would have simply let him go but he made me so excited. His stubbornness was really a turn on... He's a good sex slave"

"Shut up! Shut your mouth!" Jimin screamed recklessly unable to bear the filthy words coming out of this man's mouth but the other went on seemingly enjoying seeing the look on Jimin's face.

"Besides it's all your fault. You have to pay. If it weren't for an asshole like you, he would have been fine. You brought that boy nothing but bad luck"

Jimin was lost in his own world. He didn't even notice the gun pointed at his forehead. Lay smiled. This was too good. Seeing Jimin so distraught was so much better than any physical torture he would have inflicted on him.

Jimin shook his head "No... no...How could you...how could you do that to him?" He murmured absently under his breath. He couldn't see or hear anything. It was like he had lost his soul. Just hearing this broke him and shattered his soul to pieces. He couldn't imagine the pain Taehyung must be going through. He was ashamed of himself. He didn't know how to face Taehyung. It was cowardly of him but he began to think that dying was so much better than looking into Taehyung's eyes. He couldn't bring Taehyung's innocence back. He couldn't restore his lost dignity. Rape destroys lives and for someone as emotionally dependent as Taehyung, it would be hard if not impossible to move on.

"Kill me mother fucker. Why don't you kill me already" he screamed

Lay smirked. "Fine, if that's your wish. The big boss says he will see you in hell"

He was about to pull the trigger when figures suddenly ran into the empty hall shouting.

"Freeze!"

"Hands in the air"

"You're under arrest!"

The police gathered in the building in large numbers. The gun in Lay's hand shook and dropped to the ground. Immediately, they rounded him up and he was arrested and handcuffed, his face was full of shock. The rest of his men where arrested as well and the police searched the entire building. Jungkook entered the hall and ran straight to Yoongi to loosen the ropes on him. As soon as he was free, they hugged each other tightly.

"I thought something terrible happened to you" Yoongi cried stroking his back.

"I'm fine. I was able to hide from those men. I had secretly called the police before we came here and gave them our location. That was how they were able to arrive here so fast"

"You're smart... really smart" Yoongi said patting Jungkook's head.

Jungkook looked around "Where's Taehyung?"

As soon as he said those words, a police man entered the hall carrying someone in his arms. The figure looked so feeble as it was laid on a cloth on the ground.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook heard Jimin wail. He watched him kneel in front of Taehyung. The latter looked like a corpse, his skin white and pale. His clothes where thorn and dirty. He was practically almost naked with whip marks and wounds all over his body and Jimin cried like a tsunami. He was full of sorrow.

"It's all my fault Tae. Never forgive me" he murmured.

Jimin suddenly stopped crying, he picked Taehyung up in his arms and walked out of the hall.

Edited chapter
Thanks for reading everyone....I think this book will be coming to an end soon. Few more chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 221 10
It's A Taejoon Book I'm making it so.... Yeah Where Kim Taehyung is mean to everyone he is known as a 'Bad boy'. Of their school he has no friends or...
136K 4.6K 65
Yoongi is normal student living in Seoul with his older brother and parents. He is your typical good and sweet boy. He doesn't have much friends ju...
24.3K 2.9K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...