Childish

Por Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... Mais

Moving Day
Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev😔
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!
Special #1
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
The Start of TRAINING CAMP!
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Karasuno Crumbs
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
We Love Some Filler
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?
Hmmmggmm Title

Special #2.1

6K 200 274
Por Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Another special, for no reason really. I just wanted some variety tossed into the mix. (Also because I don't wanna do my English essay(<written a day ago...you'll see...))

So this is the continuation of the same age AU where [name] is a first year in Nekoma.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] walked to the volleyball gym absentmindedly. Thus, he didn't realise that he was not, in fact, walking the right way. He felt a tug on the back of his collar making him halt his steps. He turned around to see who was pulling him. It was Kenma.

"What are you doing here?" Kenma asked.

[name] was confused, why wouldn't he be here...In the second years' hallway? Oh.

"Uhm," he tried to think of a good explanation without seeming incredibly stupid and airheaded.

"Were you looking for me?" Kenma asked, slightly expectant. [name] nodded his head thankful for the door that Kenma had opened up for him to get out of this predicament.
Kenma smiled, he knew that he probably wasn't right but it did feel good to believe it.

"Let's go then," Kenma turned around to lead them to the gym. [name] stuck close to him, now that he was out of his daze, the second years' hallway was so intimidating. He wondered how he had managed to get this far in without noticing anything.

Kenma stopped and [name] bumped into him. He looked at where they were, why did Kenma stop, this wasn't the gym?

He leaned over Kenma's shoulder and looked at whatever he was looking at.

It was Lev and a girl.

Hold on- A confession!

"Huh?" [name] clutched onto Kenma's shoulders in shock.

This couldn't be what he thought it was, right?

They saw the girl blush and hand over a pink envelope to Lev, bowing to him. The seemingly flustered Lev took it and the girl ran off.

Kenma turned back to [name] and saw his expression mirroring his own. Pure shock. The two walked to the gym, heads empty.

They entered the locker rooms and once there, they saw Lev in there as well. Kenma patted [name] on the back as they both decided to ignore this matter. After all, this was a private matter of Lev's, they wouldn't nose about too much.

Kuroo saw the two enter and he slid between them and wrapped his arms around their shoulders. "Coming at the same time, huh," he lightly chuckled. Kenma shrugged his arm off and went to a peaceful corner of the room.

[name] tried to do the same but Kuroo tightened his grip until this resistance turned into an awkward back hug from Kuroo.

"He's not one of your atomic structure body pillows, get off," Yaku's cold voice cut through them and Kuroo was kicked off.

[name] thanked Yaku who dismissed it and told him to get changed. He opened his kit bag and pulled out his clothes. He took of his school shirt only to be smacked on his bare back. Yelping, he put on his clothes and turned around to see the perpetrator.

"Ahahah! Men! It is time to truly measure our worth!" Yamamoto announced.

"...Was that really necessary ?" mumbled [name] only for Yamamoto to grab him by the shoulders.

"You know what this is, whip them out!" he continued to encourage them.

The rest of the team looked at him in blatant disgust, "O-oi Yamamoto, don't you think this is too much?" Kuroo scratched his nape sheepishly, "Won't it be embarrassing?"

The team sighed in  relief thinking their captain was going to guide them to a good direction for once.

"Embarrassing for you, at least!" guffawed Kuroo.

The only two people on board giggled meaningfully.

"You first, [name]!" Yamamoto gave his back another smack. [name] inwardly cried crocodile tears. "Come on, show us,"

"Hold on, how dare you try to make [name] do such things, have you no shame?" Yaku pulled [name] away from the two and nestled him in his arms.

"Oh come on, I'm just curious," Yamamoto did his best attempt at a puppy face.

It did not work.

Yaku felt more anger bubble up in him after seeing his face. He had to be held back by [name] in the end and well, he couldn't say that he regretted it anymore. [name] wasn't doing too good of a job at holding him back and, once held, Yaku wasn't doing too good of a job at trying to get out.

"Just show us!" chanted Kuroo and Yamamoto.

"Ok then, I'll start!" announced Yamamoto.
The others held their breaths in anticipation and Yaku scrambled to cover [name]'s eyes.

They watched as Yamamoto's original enthusiasm diminished as he looked at them, pushed to tears, "Actually, I didn't want to go first because...because I knew you guys were gonna laugh at me- HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" he looked up from his heartfelt speech to see the other clearing out the locker room. Grunts of 'no-one wants to see yours,' and 'you're seriously weird,' echoed throughout.

"What, why?" he sobbed, "I just wanna see how  many love letters you guys got!"

"Love letters?" they all echoed.

"Yes, what were you guys thinking about?" he answered them.

Kuroo erupted, "BWAHAHAH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT DI-"

"Nothing we just weren't interested," Kenma shot a glare at Kuroo and fondly rubbed [name]'s head.

"Ah! Talking about love letters," Lev pulled away from the rest of them and reached [name], "Hey [name], can we talk for a bit?" he asked.

[name] nodded as he was led out by the hand.

"Could it be..." Kuroo trailed off, discreetly following them. The two (three with Kuroo) went out of the gym and came back in after a few minutes. The team saw a fidgety Lev appear with a flushed [name] who had a pink envelope in his hands. The team waited for Kuroo to return before making any assumptions and found him in a state of panic.

"I couldn't hear what they said, but..." Kuroo looked around frantically for [name] and ran  towards him. [name] looked up in alarm at this absolute unit running at him in full speed and ducked behind Lev. Seeing this made Kuroo more feral in his actions as he tossed Lev away and brought his hands to [name]'s cheeks.

[name] brought his hands up to his face to try and pry Kuroo's hands off but it was futile.

"[name]! You can't be with Lev!" he exclaimed, "The only good things about him is his hot sister but you can't let that sway you!"

[name] tilted his head wondering just what on earth Kuroo was talking about.

"The- the love letter?" explained Kuroo.

"Some girl asked Lev to give it to [name]," Kenma's voice piped in behind the. Kenma had been using his 200 IQ mega brain and quickly deduced what was happening here.

Kuroo looked at [name] again and squeezed his cheeks, apologising incessantly. [name] shook off his hands and walked towards where the coaches were.

"Um, could- could I skip practice tomorrow?" he asked meekly, "It's because my friend's in the swimming tournament so I want to go..."

Coach Nekomata took one look at his clear eyes and approved.

Happy, [name] started practice with a bounce in his step.

"Hey [name], where's Juni-chan?" Yamamoto quickly spotted the lack of a certain red head in training and felt quite disappointed, who was he going to make fun of now?

"Sick," [name] replied.

"Isn't it his second time being sick this month?" Kai asked, worried.

"Isn't that because Juni-chan likes to walk in the rain 'cause he thinks he's cool?" Yamamoto sniggered. It was fine, he could just make fun of Junichi behind his back.

[name] nodded, smiling. He was going to visit him after this.

In the corner of the gym, Lev cried as he felt aches wrack his sore body, "Why's the captain extra mean today?" he whined.

Yaku took in a gulp of water, "Couldn't you tell? He thought you were confessing to [name] earlier,"

Lev's body tensed up, "C-c-confessing? To [name]?" The blushed and then adorned an expression of a high school girl in a shoujo manga coquettishly thinking about her first love, "[name] and m-me?"

Yaku felt a rising headache and he kicked Lev's midsection, "Oi, don't make that expression, it's pissing me off,"

"So mean!" moaned Lev.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Junichi lay in bed. Thinking about nothing in particular, using his brain gave him a headache. Oh, opening his eyes gave him a headache too. Everything gave him a headache. He decided to sleep the headache away but found that the headache prevented him from being able to.

He turned to his side and winced as all the headache seemed to rush to his side.

He cursed his cold-prone body. Actually, it wasn't that he was weak, he just walked in the rain at every moment he could and so in the winter, he got sick often.

He rid his head of any intrusive thought and let his heavy eyelids fall so that he couldn't see his room.

He awoke a few minutes later hearing quite footsteps nearing his door. He opened his eyes to see who it could be, his mother and father were both out working.

A familiar tuft of hair entered his vision and he felt a soft hand caress his head. The hand was much colder than his body temperature and it eased the creases between his brows. He found himself leaning into this gentle touch that was leaving a trail of tingles after it.

"[name]..." his sore throat hoarsely let out. It sounded almost like a whine, so weak and needy.

He heard a hum from the male in front of him and he stretched his hand out to reach towards him. Junichi didn't quite know what he was reaching out for but he felt another hand wrap around his own. This was enough for him. The difference in temperature between the two hands made Junichi feel like this was some sort of dream.

With the remaining strength he had left in his body, he tightened his hand around [name]'s. He felt the hand that had caressed his face and hair move its way down in a light stroke to his flushed neck. His adam's apple bobbed up and down and the fingers followed its movements.

Junichi's eyes rolled down follow the hand. He didn't know if it was because of the fever or because of [name] but beads of sweat now formed along his skin and his breaths quickened.

His collarbones were traced and rubbed until he was sure the flush wasn't entirely because of his cold. The hand inched lower down and Junichi felt the grip on his own hand tighten too.

He looked up to see [name]'s face as he did this, the pounding headache was completely drowned out by the heat and Junichi's vision was dripping red.

[name]'s eyes were alarmingly close to his and Junichi sharply inhaled at the short distance between their lips, [name]'s breath fanned over Junichi's mouth and the condensation made his lips quiver. Their noses were touching and Junichi was still more than aware of the soft touch on his chest and the tightness of his grip on their interlocked fingers.

There was little light in this room, blackout curtains were hung over the windows stopping the majority off the light getting through and the lights were turned off. The house was empty and no sounds rang through. The only thing he could hear was of their breaths mixing in the few centimetres between their lips.

[name]'s lips parted and Junichi could see a glimpse of his white teeth and [name]'s tongue ran over those very teeth. Junichi felt breathless with just a look at the flexible, wet muscle.

[name] sucked in a breath and Junichi watched in anticipation as his lips made small movements to form the words, "JUNI-CHANNNNN!"

Wait- Yamamoto?

Why did [name] sound like Yamamoto?

Junichi jolted and flinched backwards, falling off the other side of the bed. Groaning in pain, he looked back up to [name]. [name] wasn't there anymore.

No, no, no, he refused to accept it! This couldn't have been just a-

He jumped up and wrapped his blanket around him and ran out of the room, fever forgotten in shock. He tumbled down the stairs and finally saw the source of the voice.

"Juni-chan! We decided to visit!" Kuroo sat leisurely on his sofa, most of the team also standing around him.

"Did I wake ya up?" Yamamoto scratched his ear sheepishly.

"Of course you did with your way-too-loose mouth!" Yaku bonked him from behind.

Junichi rubbed his eyes to make sure this wasn't a dream. Then what happened earlier was a dream!

Junichi felt ashamed. Then he felt humiliated. Then he felt kinda disappointed. Then he felt embarrassed again.

He saw the perpetrator from the dream approach him and worriedly put a hand on his back for support. He looked at him and suddenly felt the headache come back.

Then this was a real [name]?

He felt the world tilt onto it's side. Later, he realised it wasn't the earth, it was him falling. But for now, he didn't have the kind of energy to think anymore.

Before closing his eyes, he caught the same eyes from his dream stare back into his.

He slipped in and out of consciousness and could feel himself getting carried to his bed and the blanket was draped over him again and he slept soundly.

"Thanks for carrying him up," [name] said to Kuroo.

"Nah, it's fine. That cold really did a number on him, this time," commented Kuroo.

Kai's tired face stretched out into what he probably thought was a grin. Unfortunately, the annoyed aura coming off him disagreed with that and it ended up looking like a warning, "See, I told you guys we'd only make it worse. [name] would be fine here alone," he explained.

"I was just worried he'd do something to [name] in private," Yamamoto defended himself.

[name] blushed at the connotations and he shook his head violently to disagree.

"Junichi's literally sick," Kai was getting tired of this and he really didn't want Junichi's cold. He pulled the rest of the team out of the house with Yaku, "We'll find some other team bonding activities to do next time,"

With that, the excitable members were satisfied.

Kuroo and Kenma stayed, however, as they decided to wait for [name] so they could walk back to their homes together. They waited downstairs as [name] went to Junichi's room to give him his medicine and some chicken soup he microwaved in the kitchen earlier.

The room was quiet and [name] decided against opening the curtains. He set the stuff on Junichi's bedside table and looked at the sleeping boy. He brought a wet cloth from the bathroom to place onto his sweaty forehead and ran his fingers though the vibrant red hair.

Junichi felt a hand run through his hair and opened his eyes to see [name] again.

The same dream? How pathetic, he mocked his own head and decided to ignore this [name]. He wasn't going to fool himself into thinking this one was real and he definitely wasn't going to let dream [name] have the satisfaction of the same thing two times. Like hell, as if he was that easy!

He turned away from this [name] stubbornly.

[name] felt slightly troubled seeing this reaction but he smiled fondly, at least Junichi was the same as usual in that aspect.

"Junichi, you need to eat the medicine," he whispered.

[name] didn't know why he was whispering, this wasn't some secret. Somehow, disrupting the peace and quiet in here felt like a crime to do. Disrupting Junichi's peace.

"Come on, Jun," he urged the lying teen.

Still feeling like this was another one of his fever dreams, he did as told but reluctantly.

[name] looped an arm around his back to help him sit up and at first Junichi was stunned but then he leaned into [name]'s torso, this was his dream anyway, what did he have to lose?

[name] was slightly flustered but he then berated himself, this was a sick person. He was weak right now, this was the the least [name] could do.

He patted Junichi on the head as he brought the pill to his mouth.

Junichi, at first, didn't want to swallow any strange substances that dream [name] could be stuffing down his throat but the feeling of [name]'s soft finger pads prying open his lips made him feel numb and he obediently responded.

He held the pill in his mouth and didn't forget to  clamp his lips around dream [name]'s fingers.

[name] flushed as he felt Junichi's tongue wrap around his fingers and he quickly fished them out. Junichi kept his eyes on [name]'s pretty fingers as they came out of his mouth, dripping with his saliva.

[name] tried not the make the trembling in his fingers evident as he handed a water bottle to Junichi and held it against his mouth. Junichi took slow gulps to down his pill and his eyes stayed on [name]'s.

[name] pretended not to notice his burning gaze as he got the bowl of soup out.

"Y-you should eat this," he mumbled. still not looking into Junichi's eyes. Was it just him, or was Junichi's glare scarier when he was sick?

Junichi didn't make any moves to take the bowl.

He knew the other was sick so why did [name] feel weaker here?

"Uh..." [name] grabbed the spoon himself and slowly brought it up to Junichi's lips. Junichi accepted and opened his mouth to drink the soup.

So maybe he was taking advantage of this dream [name], but it was his dream so surely he could do this much. Junichi was spoon-fed by [name] until the door to his room was opened.

"We should go back now-" Kenma paused his sentence and looked at them in disbelief.

[name] was sitting on Junichi's bed, bowl and spoon in his hands feeding Junichi who was leaning on his torso, a hand around [name]'s waist.

"We're going," Kenma announced as he walked towards them, "I know you're able to eat it yourself to stop leeching on [name] and let him go,"

Junichi looked up at Kenma. No way. No way this could be reality, right?

"Oh Kenma~" Kuroo's annoying voice called him as he too entered the room, "Uh, what."

Kuroo leapt to separate the two on the bed (carefully so as to not spill any of the soup or hurt [name]) and he glared at Junichi, "Oi, I can see that you're eyes are very clear, so there's no point in taking advantage of [name]."

Junichi watched as they said their byes and left him.

No...

NO WAY? THAT WAS REAL?

Suddenly his head was being stabbed by his own astral projection and, honestly, he couldn't say he didn't deserve it. [name] didn't think that he-

That he liked him.

Right?

He couldn't.

He was sick.

That's right, he was sick.

That's what made him do all this.

He was sick.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] walked out of Junichi's house, Kenma on one side and Kuroo on the other.

"[name] don't feel like you have to do everything if he's like that, okay," Kenma told him.

[name] nodded.

"He'll be getting extra laps once he comes back to practice," Kuroo could already feel the satisfaction from seeing Junichi have a stitch from running 50 laps later.

"Man, if it's like that though," Kuroo smiled, "Can you take care of me when I'm sick next time?"

[name] gave him a closed-eyes smile, "Of course,"

Kuroo felt his heart skip a beat and was thankful of the darkness that covered just how moved he was by those words.

Although it would have been better if Kenma didn't snatch [name] away by the hand, "Take care of yourself, captain,"

"Make sure you're ok first, [name]," Kenma held [name]'s shoulders and advised him.

[name] felt a happy feeling bubble up at those words in his stomach and he agreed.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

I really said violence.

I certainly feel very violent cuz I missed the deadline for my English essay so, now I'm here.

[name] probably got the whole cold from Junichi after that.

Anyway, this wasn't supposed to be like this at all, y'know the swimming tournament? It was originally about that but then Juni-chan got sick and my hands were furious after that essay.

So, swimming tournament next>>>>

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.3K 59 22
In which→ You liked the unpopular kid and wrote letters for him, but now you're his tutor, and he doesn't know you're his secret admirer. Or does he...
31.8K 1.3K 25
[Timeskip!Haikyuu x Male Reader] You thought being an adult wouldn't be too hard, but boy were you wrong. Your adult friends have adult problems, and...
4.9K 213 11
- 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -she just needed a few pairs of clothes to make it through an interview. he just wanted to safel...
14.3K 381 14
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. . ˚ * *     ⊹ ˚ .   . ⊹ · ✧    * * .    ⊹ ✦   ✵      * * .  · .     *...