DBZ x Reader Oneshots

By The_Rainbow_Follows

Requests closed I'm just writing for whenever I'm bored or have an itch to write something. Look around enjo... More

Cave Buddies {Goku x Freizasdaughter!Reader}
Snowflakes {Trunks x Reader}
From Hate To Love {Freiza x Saiyan!Reader}
Clueless Girl {Beerus x Reader}
A Special Day {Piccolo x Reader}
Territorial {Jiren x Reader}
The Newbie {Teen!Goten x Reader}
A Sparring Match {Burter x Reader}
A Bet Unlike Any Other {Gohan x Reader}
Clueless Girl {Beerus x Reader Pt.2}
πŸ‹Clueless Girl {Beerus x Reader Pt.3}πŸ‹
Intoxicated {Zamasu x Drunk!Goddess!Reader}
Unexpected {Hit x Pregnant!Reader}
Unexpected {Hit x Pregnant!Reader pt.2}
πŸ‹Some Secrets Are Best Untold {Whis x Reader}πŸ‹
I'm sooo sorry!!!
Reunion {Bardock x Goku's!Mother Reader}
Inexperience Emotions {Raditz x Saiyan!Reader}
IMPORTANT
Sensitive {SuperSaiyan4!Goku x Reader}
πŸ‹Costumes {Vegeta x Reader}πŸ‹
Barcode {Raditz x Reader}
Coffee {Bulma x Fem!Barista!Reader x Chi-Chi}
Tease {Shin x Beerus daughter!Reader}
Reflection {Vegeta x Daughter!Reader}
πŸ‹Cold {Jiren x Reader}πŸ‹
Affectionate {Goku x SaiyanWife!Reader}
A Race To Her Heart {Goku Black x Reader x Goku}
Surprised Dates {Bulla x Fem!Reader}
πŸ‹Tease {Zamasu x Half Shinjin/Human Reader}πŸ‹
Rival's {Vegeta x Reader x Trunks}
πŸ‹Always Fond of You {Cooler x Goku's Sister! Reader}πŸ‹
Important
Promise {Perfect Cell x Reader}
The Happiest Day {SuperSaiyan4!Goku x Wife!Reader}
Unlocked Potential {Goku x Saiyan!Reader}
Questions {Future Trunks x Reader}
Who's Better? {Mentor!Goku x Saiyan!Reader x Mentor!Vegeta}
Out of the Blue {Zarbon x Reader}
Daddy's Girl {Goku x Daughter!Reader}
Stubborn {Gogeta x Saiyan!Reader}
No more requests
It Takes Time {Dog!Zamasu x Vet!Reader x Dog!Goku Black}
Favorite {Frieza x Son!Reader}
Flustered Savior {Vados x Fem!Reader}
Lovesick {Hearts x Reader}
The Hanahaki Disease {Vegeta x Reader}
Tagged
Rival's {Vegeta x Reader x Trunks Pt.2}
Love At First Sight {Zamasu x Lord Beerus Daughter!Reader}
An Easy Day {Android 17 x Ranger!Reader}
Shoulder To Lean On {Goku x Reader x Gohan}
Questions {Present!Trunks x Reader Pt.2}
Next in Line {Freiza x Reader x Cooler}
A Race to Her Heart {Goku x Reader x Goku Black Pt.2}
The Hanahaki Disease {Vegeta x Reader Pt.2}
Loved Since The Beginning {Burter x Reader}
A Dug Up Past {Hit x FormerAssassin!Reader}
A Blast From The Past {Android 18 x Fem!Reader}
Night In Shining Armor {Vegeito x Male Reader}
Reflection {Vegeta x Daughter!Reader Pt.2}
Update!!!
Friends? {Freiza x LB Daughter!Reader x Cooler}
My Love {Android 16 x Reader}
Admiration {Cooler x Doctor!Reader}
Too Easy {Burter x Reader x Jeice}
City Lights {Android 17 x Reader}

Brownie Thief {Beerus x Stoner!Reader}

2.4K 59 9
By The_Rainbow_Follows

sup hope you enjoy

Mixing the coco powder with all my dry ingredients I then began fixing up the wet side of the instructions. My mouth flowed like a waterfall as I continued to make homemade brownies. Satisfied with my result I added the last bit of cannabis oil to my mix and combined the wet and dry components.

The chocolatey smell was absolutely incredible and a thought crossed my mind. You know what would make these brownies better? Chocolate pieces! And even better pot infused chocolate! My excitement grew not only am I gonna have a bomb ass edible. A double chocolate brownie.

Two best things combined into one! Life is now at its peak.

As I became lost in my thoughts a loud knock jolted me to my senses. Which then ended up in me adding a little more weed into the batch than needed. My face drained of color for a split second before shrugging it off. Its not like these brownies were gonna be for others just me and me only.

There was another knock.

Placing the items off to the side I walked towards the door and opened it. There stood an annoyed Beerus and equally annoyed Whis. I could already tell I was being thrown into something I wasn't apart of.

"Afternoon (Y/n) I'll make this short, Beerus is upset and since you're his favorite person you're likely to ease him. Can't believe he threw a fit and kicked us out of a amazing dessert shop. You know I had my eyes set on that cake!"

A tick mark formed on Beerus forehead, "I didn't throw a tantrum and how dare you ou make me sound like some child!"

"You threw a tantrum!"

"The cake wasn't even that good!" Whis put a hand over his mouth and gasped. "The service was shit too so if anything I'm glad not seeing any of their pompous and arrogant faces."

Whis silently turned towards me, "As you can tell our tastes are at crossing paths. I'm sure you'll keep him at bay as I cannot get through to him."

"Tch I'd rather stick here than that god awful place."

Whis just rolled his eyes and sighed, "Please? I promise I'll repay you."

"Uh sure I guess?"

Whis mouthed a thank you and went on his way, most likely back to Bulma's. I wasn't entirely against it but I was expecting an all-me day. Opening the door fully I allowed Beerus to step in.

"Is there anything specific you want me to make?"

Beerus ears twitched, "Now that you ask I was hoping to try chocolate pudding! I simply adore the way yours are made. Absolutely impeccable my dear."

My face flushed in red, "You're too kind."

"I only give credit where it's due." He winked with that stupid smirk of his.

As he passed by me I couldn't help but feel very bashful. God damn him and that damn smirk! Shutting the door I moved towards the kitchen to finish my dessert. I clear my throat and hopefully the nerves, "I'm in the middle of making brownies so please be patient while I male your dish and go make yourself at home."

"Don't gotta tell me twice."

Placing the batter into a pan I was ready to put it into the already pre-heated oven. As that brownies were baking I began searching for the ingredients to make a delicious chocolate pudding! However, as I looked and looked I had no ingredients of my special dessert.

"I have to make a trip to the store to get the ingredients watch the oven for me okay? And whatever you DON'T eat the brownies please you can have anything else but that. Also take it out in thirty mintues."

"Tch whatever be back soon."

"Okay just don't miss me too much." I chuckled.

Beerus scoffed as I began leaving, a blush brushed onto his cheeks. "Yeah right...I won't."

-

I huffed a breath of air as I lugged the bags at my sides. The grocery store was pretty chaotic today, no surprise there but because of that it took me even longer to return home. Hopefully by some miracle Beerus has not eaten the brownies.

I then thought to myself, I mean he is a being well over 1000 of years old and with a extremely large appetite...maybe the brownies won't affect him one bit! With a clear and hopeful conscious I open the door and I was met with what I feared.

The cupboards had been scavenged and food littered the floor along with traces of ripped fabric. Fabric from my brand new couch that I oh so worked hard for. I took a deep breath and gently placed the items onto the counter. I gave a look of horror once I saw the pan.

Only a third of brownies was left over. That definitely have to had some sort of effect.

I sighed it wasn't entirely his fault after all I did know he wouldn't listen to me. Now I just have to find him and once again hope he isn't having a bad trip. Luckily it wasn't hard to find him as he left a trail of snacks behind. It was going to take a while to clean this all up.

Following the trail to my room I quickly found the purple feline eye balling a colorful lava lamp. I snickered to myself he looked so adorable. An idea popped in my head, I've always wanted to try this. Holding in my laughter I try to grab the swaying cats attention, "Pspsps."

Those simple sounds caught on as he turned to me with curiosity. Beerus tilted his head for a second and then looked back at the lava lamp. "Welcome back...you should really look at this. It's so mesmerizing."

"I can see that sooo how are you feeling?"

"I feel fuzzy and everything is moving around me...what was in that brownie?"

"Cannabis." I simply say and he just looks up at me with such confusion. "In short it's a drug that effects the mind. It what's making you feel all floaty and probably hungry. Also I'm making the pudding you cool staying in here or do you want to come with me?" I wasn't sure if I trusted him alone but he seemed pretty intrigued by the lamp.

Beerus looked up at me and swiftly stood up, "Pudding sounds amazing! Lets make it together."

-

The whole time I was in the kitchen Beerus mainly watched and listened to me as I prepared the food. After getting it ready we of course dug in not without The God of Destruction constantly complimenting me. I swear he really has to watch what he says or my heart will explode!

Anyhow, after the dessert I too helped myself to my earlier creation. Now while I waited for the brownie to take effect Beerus and I sat on the couch to watch some goofy shows. In all honesty high Beerus was very calm and relaxed. I was expecting a tornado to happen in my house but I got a very sleepy and hungry kitty.

After a while the brownie started to take its toll and I had this sudden urge to pet Beerus. With no conscious to tell me 'no it might be a bad idea' I had already placed a hand on top of his head and began stroking it.

Beerus had no negative reaction. In fact he leaned closer to me and lightly purred. My heart sank at his cuteness and I was overcome with happiness. I wrapped my arms around his sides giving him a hug, Beerus still purring.

I squealed and giggled, "Ah! You are just too cute!" I gushed.

Beerus blushed brightly as he turned his head, trying his best to hide his be at red face. "S-shut up! I'm a God of Destruction, I am Fearsome....n-not cute."

"Sure whatever you say my cute fearsome kitty." I giggled again.

"So...annoying." Beerus muttered, still trying to hide his expression.

I really do need to see more of his shy side! It's different from his everyday mood. Of course not that I didn't like that side just that this was new and I felt somewhat closer to him as I get to see this rare occurrence.

Laying my head onto his shoulder I snuggled up to him, "Let's watch the show now."

Beerus felt his heart race but embraced the feeling and laid his head on mine. With no words exchanged we already understood each others feelings, thoughts and actions. Beerus wrapped a protective arm around me and slowly we dozed off.

---
Been a while since I published anything and wow this is long xD I couldn't sleep until this was finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.5K 23
Death Note imagines and one shots. Original writings by me. I do not own any characters all rights go to the creators of Death Note. [ REQUESTS CLOS...
29.1K 421 15
Just a fluffy story, with a hint of smut and a little bb lemon.~ (It'll be marked so you can skip it if you'd like to) Disclaimer: I do not own Haiky...
194K 3.8K 90
Hi! I'll be doing Hetalia x Reader oneshots! I might do lemons, if they are requested of if I feel the urge. There probably won't be many though...
403K 6.6K 52
A bunch of X Readers. Watch me as my writing gets better with every story... Or not, thats okay. Will contain Lemons and some gay stuff if that offen...