Flustered Savior {Vados x Fem!Reader}

One, I'm super gay for Vados so I present you this angelic goddess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vados glanced across the boat as her violet eyes fixated on the woman in the blazer and dress pants. Out of all the females here that particular one grabbed her attention, mainly due to the way she dressed. It wasn't too revealing or loud but professional and sophisticated. Yet looking closer it indeed had that party look to it and of all honesty it suited this unknown woman.

"Who you staring at dear sister?" A voice taunted. Vados wouldn't show it but she was slightly startled by her brothers unexpected words.

She straightened her outfit before turning to her brother. "Some mortal girl."

"Oh?" Whis looked over Vados shoulder to see a the possible person. He smirked when his eyes fell onto you. "Is it the cute woman in the amazing blazer?"

Vados felt a spark in the depths of her stomach when he complimented you. She rolled her eyes, "Perhaps." She turned her back against him and went to sit with the twin God of Destructions. 

"My, my, my sister do you have an attraction to her?" The woman sat down as Whis persisted on millions of questions.

From the side Beerus and Champa's ears were perked as he curiously looked at the attendant. "Are you talking about (Y/n)?" Beerus replied, Vados looked up at him.

"You know her?" She said a little too anxious.

"Well of course! She has made me scrumptious food before how can I not forget her." Beerus praised.

"Really? Call her over, I want to try her food." Champa called out.

"Why would I do a favor for a fat ass like you!" Beerus scoffed before an argument started.

Whis chuckled and nudged his sister. "You know her name now talk to her." Vados felt her face warm up as she turned away. 

"Maybe I will."

-

The tall, proud angel stood next to the you as her words fubbled from time to time. You were taken back at first for the sudden conversation but you found it adorable. Vados had extremely lovely features that memorized you. You could hardly doubt that such a beauty was speaking to you. However, you could tell she was nervous.

Eventually, you placed a hand onto Vados shoulder and spoke. "Relax a little, I should be the nervous one. After all I've never had such a cutie talk to me." You laughed and to Vados butterflies swarmed her stomach. Your voice sounded like honey.

"Right, I apologized. I'm not usually like this I don't know what's up with me."

Just then you frantically shook your hands. "Don't be sorry! It's just a nervous reaction. It's no biggie-it's actually adorable to see a goddess be so flustered." You admitted, making Vados face turn a different color.

"T-Thank you, I've actually never been complimented by someone before."

"Really?! Then maybe we should hang out more often." You playfully winked, the angel felt her blush worsen.

"I might take you up on that offe-"

"Heya hot stuff~" a voice interrupted as an arm snaked around your shoulder.

Vados slightly glared at the perpetrator. "Why are you here?" You spat wiggling out of his grasp.

"I'm here to get my girlfriend back."

Your eye twitched at that, will this asshole ever stop harassing you? "Well  your girlfriend isn't coming back because one you cheated on her twice and two she's gay." 

This man didn't take the hint as his hand move towards your waist. "Not with this again. I was...drunk during those times and you've dated me so that's pretty straight sweetie."

As you growled Vados wrapped her hand around your wrist and pulled you close. Without thinking (which was rare) she placed a chaste kiss onto you lips. "Sorry but she's with me."

The man stood baffled and looked at you to reject her actions but nothing of the sort. "Fine but don't come begging me back!" He yelled before stomping away.

"Quite forward of you~" Whis spoke as he snickered.

Vados felt as if she'd die from embarrassment and looked down at you. You looked up to see she was already staring, a smile curled to your lips. "You should of at least bought me dinner before kissing me." You chuckled and placed a kiss onto her cheek.

"S-sorry I didn't know what I was thinking."

"How rare~"

"Shut up Whis!"

As the two started their bickering you quickly grabbed a pen and paper from your purse. As you started writing down all sorts of information you then tapped the angles shoulder. She looked at you and for the first time saw you in a flustered state.

"If you wanna go out like on a d-date then just head over here." Rubbing the back of you neck nervously Vados took the piece of paper. Just then your phone rang, it was from work. "I'll see you again hopefully but duty calls." You waved goodbye as Vados did the same.

"She is so cute."

"Now you have to go out with her."

"I was ready planning on asking her out but she beat me to it."

"My dear cold hearted sister has finally opened up to someone?"

"Whatever I'm sitting back down." As she faced away from him, her heart quickened as she looked at the small paper. She without a doubt was going to see you.