Shoulder To Lean On {Goku x Reader x Gohan}

Requested by GodPerfectCell
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello little Pan~" You cooed as you shook the rattle. The baby girl giggled as she reached out for it. 

"You're really good with kids huh?" A masculine voice spoke. Shifting your head you saw your dorky friend, Gohan standing idly by.

"I guess so." You shrugged before Videl rushed into the room with her phone in one hand and the other with Pan's stuffed animal.

"Good evening (Y/n), sorry we had to call you on such a short notice. Piccolo had business to attend to." The overwhelmed mother exasperated as she handed you the toy.

"It's perfectly okay, I like watching over the little demon." You joked making the woman laugh.

"Well I'll be heading to the car. Don't take to long Gohan and you better wear the tie I got you. Make sure he wears it (Y/n)."

"Videl I got it and I don't need (Y/n) to watch me I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

You snickered at him, "Yeah right let's remind you how many times I've saved your ass."

"She's got a point." Videl looked at the watch as her eyes widened. "We need to head over to the restaurant in a few minutes so hurry up."

Gohan raised his hands and nodded his head before his wife exited the room. The half Saiyan then scurried to his room to wear the tie as he was ordered to. You then sat on the couch pulling Pan onto your lap as you played around with her. Not even a minute had passed and you could already hear Gohan yelling for you. You groaned and looked at the child helpless because of her father.

"What does daddy want now huh?" You said in a baby voice as you placed the child in the crib. "What is it now Gohan?" You called out while sighing.

"I...I need help fixing my tie." The man admitted as he embarrassingly looked towards you. 

You stifled a laugh as his tie was already tangled. "Looks like I have to save you from another situation."

Walking towards the male you placed your two hands onto the silk fabric and began undoing the knots. Gohan couldn't help but watch you closely as a blush covered his face. He always had feelings for you, for a while now but he never really acted on them on the account of being a married man with a child. But seeing you so close made him want to pull a dangerous move.

"All done!" You chirped snapping him out of his unwanted thoughts. "Now get your butt outside before Videl gets angry and we all know how scary she can get!"

"Y-yeah, thank you." The half Saiyan rubbed his neck and walked his way outside. He felt guilty for even thinking of you as something more but it just felt so right.

-

"Goku! Don't carry Pan like that are you crazy?!" Rushing towards the saiyan's side you placed your hands under his. "Her head is too heavy to be held on her own and don't you say she can handle it just because she's a saiyan!" You snapped Goku gave you his infamous grin as he apologized.

"I know but when I was a kid I was dropped on my head pretty far down and I'm fine."

You flicked his forehead, "And you think nothings wrong with you." Goku puffed his cheeks as he pouted while you just gave a light hearted laugh before placing the sleepy child in her crib.

Goku felt his cheeks flush scarlet as he witnessed your adorable bubbly expression. "S-so (Y/n) after this do you wanna go out to eat?"

You looked at him for a moment then at your phone's timer and shrugged. You sat next to him and thought for a moment, "I don't know that depends when they comes back."

Goku chuckled, "I guess you're right."

"I know this may seem personal with everything going on but have you talked to Chi-Chi yet?" You asked Goku shook his head.

"I've tried, she just doesn't want to see me because I value my training more than us."

You winced at the sensitivity of the topic before placing a hand onto his shoulder. "Sorry for asking it's just you guys still need to get along regardless but anyhow, you're always welcomed at my place." Trying to lighten the mood, Goku suddenly wrapped you into a hug.

"It's okay...you're really amazing you know that?" The male finished off before staring into your orbs as one hand cupped your cheek. It was silent and the atmosphere changed.

A blush then coated your cheeks he was not seriously thinking of doing that...was he? You weren't even sure if he's did it with Chi-Chi in all the time he was married. Goku rubbed his thumb in circle's against your cheek as he drew closer. Your breath hitched, you weren't sure to pull away or stay tranced. The door bell ended up ringing putting a stop for any risky moves.

You could see how close he was and if possible he could of given you a quick kiss but he just pecked your cheek. "You better get that." With an extremely warm face and flustered attitude you awkwardly walked towards the door.

Shaking any obvious signs you then opened the door. However, when you did you weren't greeted by the happy couple that left. Instead it was an argument between Videl and Gohan. "I-Is this a bad time?" You asked before anymore yelling could wake the child.

Videl just turned her head away from Gohan and went inside. Gohan stood by the door step. "Sorry about that..."

"Is everything alright?"

"No, Videl is mad cause I blew off an interview. Do you mind if I stay at your place cause she's really angry and to be honest I don't want to anger her more." Gohan said as he put both his hands together you chuckled.

"It's fine by the way Goku is staying over so don't wreck the place please?" Gohan just hugged you. 

"You're a life saver, I just need to explain this to Videl...unless-"

"Ugh I'll do it." You groaned as he hugged you once more. You chuckled as you returned the gesture before going to Videl.

She agreed and now you were going to have two saiyans at your house. You weren't sure if it was the best ideas especially with an appetite like theirs. However, you found the two very comforting. Though you couldn't shake off everything as Goku has almost kissed you earlier. 

You were unsure of how to feel, he's basically known you ever since you were little! So it was pretty weird but you didn't hate it. On top of that Gohan also seemed to be acting strange around you. Yet you found it cute.

Everything felt so confusing when you were stuck with them. What should you do? You groaned out loud as you sat on the couch. Why was this confusing you didn't like them...did you?

-
A/n: sorry if the story is a little trash I kinda rushed it lol sorry but I'm not gonna make another I'm stuck with ideas. 😭