Clueless Girl {Beerus x Reader}

Tell me if you would like a second part to this chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You were at Bulma's place watching over Bulla as her mother got preparations for the two visitors. Both of them you knew very well and enjoyed their company, mainly Beerus because of his confident and cocky attitude. You even began to develop a crush on the humanoid cat, why you may ask? Well, to put it simply he was unpredictable, different from what you're used too.

Pulling Bulla onto your lap, you grabbed one of her favorite toys, which was a teddy bear, and played peek-a-boo. She laughed in response stretching her arms, attempting to steal the fluffy creature from you. You honestly, found children to be quite the ankle bitters but once they grew on you, they were your weak spot.

Playing with the young infant you could hear the yelling of a certain God of Destruction, you were just thinking about. Bulla began to yawn, you gushed at the cute sight as she began to fall asleep. It was weird for her to be this tired even though she woke up an hour or so ago. Holding the child close to your body you made your way outside.

Whis sighed at Lord Beerus, who rambled on about his loss to his brother. The angel felt a frown tug onto his lips but was quickly turned into a smug smile once you came to view. Cradling the small child in your arms, Beerus noticed Whis change of personality and traveled his eyes towards you. A blush rose onto his face as he quickly turned his head away from you.

"Good afternoon, (Y/n) I see you have company. Hello Bulla, my you have grown, since, the last time we've seen you," The child opened her eyes slightly, to the calling of her name, then drifted back to sleep.

"Good afternoon Lord Beerus and Whis. I'm guessing the food is what you came here for?" You chuckled.

"Y-yes! That's why we're here," Beerus fastly commented, making Whis roll his eyes and mouth liar.

You tilted your head confused as the two began to argue on about your question. It was a simple question that Beerus had already answered so why were they making a big deal of it? That's when you noticed his face red and inched closer to the god placing a hand onto his forehead.

"Say, Lord Beerus do you have a fever? Your face is red, it's very warm and you appear to be sweating," You asked before Bulma's voice rang into your ears but was more of a screech when she saw you, luckily her daughter was fast asleep. The blue-haired woman grabbed both of the males and pulled them at least ten feet away from you. Bulma looked your way and smiled before pulling you near the house.

"Stay inside, for now, I don't want Bulla getting bit by bugs...yeah bugs. I'll be back in an hour or so" Bulma nervously chuckled, you knew something was up but didn't pry on questioning her.

-

*Beerus POV*

I can't believe I need help from a mortal but without it, I would make a mess of things. Even a great destroyer can sometimes lose focus. Like now, sure I may have practiced trying to ask (Y/n) out but it was so much harder doing it in front of her. Plus, the incident that happened this afternoon made me go numb! That girl always makes me feel weird...in a good way though.

"Lord Beerus, you've been staring at her door for the past five minutes are you alright? I can always ask her for you, you know," Whis mockingly spoke, I growled at him.

"No, I don't need your help Whis! I am perfectly capable to ask (Y/n)-"

"Ask me what?" A voice replied, making me nearly jump out of my skin.

I immediately became flustered "W-why are you out here? Aren't you suppose to be inside!?"

"Oh well I kinda ran out of some very important products...so I went to the store to buy some. What did you want to ask me? I caught you middle sentence," (Y/n) spoke.

"I w-wanted to ask if you would um...I want to know if your free this Friday?" I replied the girl didn't look like she understood what I said.

"Why? I'm sorry if I sound rude but why does it concern you. N-not that I meant it in a bad way I'm just curious!" (Y/n) said, waving both her hands frantically.

"Grr, you are just as clueless as Goku sometimes it's very irritating! I'm asking you on a date! I want you to be my girlfriend, like you, humans say," I yelled, the girl felt her cheeks warm up as she faced away from me.

"A-A-A date, w-wow um Friday yeah, that sounds n-nice! W-what time will you be here?" (Y/n) stuttered.

"I didn't think you would say yes. Um, I was thinking about 8:30 pm,"

"You didn't think I would say yes? To be perfectly honest you might be the clueless one...I've always liked you, since, forever. I've even tried a-admitting my feelings to you countless times," She laughed, her beautiful voice was still shaken. "But I love to go out with you Lord Beerus!"

"Fantastic! I'll see you then," I responded, before rushing my way out of her sight, making my attendant sigh. I quickly glared at him before hiding in bushes. (Y/n) always gives me these strong urges!

"Please, forgive his behavior. Lord Beerus is just nervous. Bulma and I tried to calm him down the whole time you were taking care of Bulla. But, yes I'll make sure he's here on time. Also, if things get a little...intense use protection" Whis laughed, (Y/n) tilted her head slightly, she would always do it when she was confused, it was cute. Sometimes I would get irritated for her naive self but It was one of my favorite quirks about her.