Blood Moon (MalexMale Paranor...

By BrieJames1

I am a ghost. A killer. A savior. A guardian. I am the vampyre prince. They think I was murdered by my uncle... More

INTRO
Chapter 1 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 2 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 3 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 4 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 5 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 6 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 7 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 8 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 9 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 10 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 11 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 12 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 13 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 14 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 15 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 16 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 17 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 18 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 19 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 20 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 21 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 22 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 23 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 24 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 26 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 27 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 28 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 29 ∞ REEVE
Chapter 30 ∞ DAIRE
Chapter 31 ∞ REEVE

Chapter 25 ∞ REEVE

1.3K 105 6
By BrieJames1

I'm painfully hard as Daire's mouth presses to mine, nipping at me with his teeth, and drawing droplets of blood from my bottom lip into his mouth.

I pull his hips against mine, running my hands over his arms, back and ass, needing to feel his heat, the curve of his muscles, his solid flesh. He grinds against me, making me groan, and with anxious, shaking fingers, I slide my pants off and he does the same, shucking everything to the ground. I grab the back of his head to hold him to me, too raw to allow for separation. Skin meets skin, and I slow us down, inhaling his scent from the column of his neck and the wisps of his hair.

I don't know who lowers who to the ground, but we're both there, naked in the faux-warmth of the isle, me on top of him, driving against him. The sweat beading on his chest makes my pulse race and I wish that he had more skin just for the sake of licking. My head drops back with a groan as he reaches a hand between us and rubs our cocks together with faint pressure.

His attention makes me feel chosen.

With one hand stroking us, Daire uses his other to palm my ass, guiding me to drive faster and harder. He runs his thumb over my leaking tip, wets our shafts with it, then pumps us in a smooth, silky up and down.

I stick two fingers into his mouth and tell him to suck. He swirls his tongue around them with a whimper, the I hitch an arm under his leg to lift it and the other naturally follows, exposing his hole to me as he loses his grip on our cocks. I wet his hole with my slick fingers then push them in beyond the ring to satisfy a tiny fraction of the animalistic obsession to be inside of him. Arousal whips inside me, overloaded, stealing my breath like a hook to my throat. I want him closer, the contact harsher, chafing, each press against him to leave a reminder.

Once he's stretched, I lean in and taste him, drenching him in my spit, my scent. When he's ready enough to take me, I press my tip to his hole, inching my way into a hot clenching vise that makes the base of my spine tingle. I pause and breathe, hoping I can last longer than a minute with everything piquing inside me. I want him dripping with me.

He's writhing, moaning, choking back a roughened cry as I bottom out then slide back before pushing in again, short, shallow thrusts, easing through the squeeze of his hole and finding a rhythm taunting me deeper.

"I've wanted you like this for so long," I slur, pressing him into the dirt, pulling out to the tip then driving all the way in with a single thrust.

Emotion pours from my eyes and throat.

I piston him hard, the two of us exchanging a soundtrack of throaty huffs and the smack of skin meeting skin. He digs his fingers into the earth with a chesty groan. Every nerve buzzes until I'm on the cusp of bursting. Sweat slicking my forehead and chest, and wetting a trail down my back.

"Reeve..." he calls out, sounding strangled.

I cut off his coaxing with a poignant thrust, battering out all words and comprehension. An incoherent stream drips from his lips about how good I am, how good he feels, how he's glad he didn't die before having this.

That makes me drive into him harder. To make sure he's real, he's still here. I kiss a freckle under his jaw and nip below his ear.

The distant evening call of birds dies out, like everything is making way for our union. His breaths thicken beneath me, and the intensity of my pounding mounts; the hard beating of my balls against him vaults me higher, higher, shortening my breaths until I'm there...flying, crumbling apart. My eyes squeeze shut as I shout out to release the constricting pressure caught in every inch of my body.

I shoot inside him and Daire comes right after me, streaking his chest with a grunt forced out between clenched teeth.

"Good Goddess, Lucky."

My body sags over him, keeping him pinned beneath me as I release his legs and settle into a peaceful, satiated calm. "I don't want to pull out of you," I say into the shell of his ear with a spent chuckle.

"Then don't," he says, eyes still closed as my heart rate slows.

"I've wanted to do that with you since we first met. Only then it was to pound the smug grin off of your face."

"Same," he mumbles with a blissed-out laugh.

I kiss his neck, pressing my mouth to a drop of sweat, savoring the taste, then I ease out of him and run a finger through the wetness dripping out of him. "We have a private place for the night just past this field on the water. Mavis said it's hardly used anymore. Want to go check it out?"

"I'd love to." I feel his smile against the side of my neck.

"Good. I had to go to the Diamond Pack before coming here and I'm exhausted."

"Why'd you have to go there? Nothing happened to Nivi—"

"No, but I do have something to tell you." I press my mouth to his again then stand and help him up.

Our night's lodging is a tiny, one-room structure with three white-washed stone walls with open windows, the fourth is open air, filling the space with a breeze and unequaled views of moonlit blue waves as far as I can see. "What do they use this for? It's not like they really have guests," I say.

There's a makeshift bed in the center and a wall of empty hooks and shelves. That's it.

"It was an old boathouse. I've never been in it, though. There are several little places like this around their property, some more hidden than others. My time here has only given me more questions about them instead of answers."

We're both still naked, not bothering to redress since I was told there are only three priestesses left on the island and they'd all be at the castle for the night.

Daire tucks up behind me, the heat of his skin molding to my back and his arms wrapping around my middle. He drops his chin to my shoulder and sighs, contented for perhaps the first time since I've met him. "Thank you for doing this."

I lean into his hold and cover his arms with my own. "I didn't think there was any way you could've survived that fall."

"I probably wouldn't have without Mavis."

"You dove for him anyway."

"He dropped Matt," he replies as if there's no need to say more. "Mavis said he's okay. Is that true?"

I squeeze his arms more tightly. "Physically, though the mental trauma is going to take some time to heal."

"And Peter?"

Something about staring at the expanse of the blue-black sea allows me to recall the whole scene with detachment. "He took care of Lars, but he thought you were gone, Daire. There were definitely moments when we all did."

I loosen my grip and pull the vampyre around to face me. My hands run through the sides of his hair. I keep him close enough that I can feel his breath on my mouth, then I tease his lips with mine; small, light touches. He deepens the kiss, slipping his tongue to mine and taking my wrists to slowly guide me to the bed. He doesn't waste time; my arms spread above me as he kisses my shoulder, my chest, then lower, wandering my body with his mouth. Each press of his lips hitting as fatally as a bullet to the heart.

"Daire..." I'm dazed, head lolling against the cool sheets.

His hands run over my skin, first exploring then laying claim to each inch. I draw him up so that I can kiss him, see him, needing him in my face.

"I will remember this for the rest of my life," he says into my shoulder before he licks away his words.

"Me too."

Gold lights his hazel eyes making them glisten in the dim glow of moonlight, and I understand why others have killed for this feeling, died for it, torn apart worlds for it. This force that's deadlier and more addictive than any of the goddess' nectars.

He brushes hair from my forehead and drops his head down to my cheek. "I want to drink from you...want your blood inside me."

I expose my throat and he shakes his head. "Not there."

Confused, I watch as Daire licks his way down my body until digging his tongue into the crease of my thigh and his breathing thickens in anticipation. I look down at him, memorizing his expression as he sinks his teeth into my flesh and sucks, drawing a wrecked growl-turned-moan from my throat. My dick hardens even more, and he reaches one hand to stroke it as he takes long draws from me, worshipping every part of me within reach.

I buck upward, spewing a tantrum of indecipherable words before my voice piques on a cry so high, it cracks. That's when he fits his mouth over my cock and swallows, filling him with my seed, blending with my blood still caught on his tongue.

He finishes with tender licks and I reach down and angle his face up to look at me. His eyes scream things I want to beg him to say out loud. "What are you thinking, Daire?"

He flashes a grin. "That I'm still not sure this isn't a dream."

I smirk and lift his hand to kiss his fingers. "As long as we're both here, does it matter?"

He drops his forehead to my stomach. "No."

He crawls over me and I wrap him in my arms, rolling us onto our sides to face each other and I place a hand on his neck over his warder chain. I'm on an edge, just waiting to crack and shatter into a million unfixable pieces. I choke back a howl, a piercing heartache at the thought of losing him.

"What was it that you had to tell me about Nivi?" he asks.

My smile must be megawatt by the surprise on his face. "He's named both of us as his successors."

"What?" He lifts on an elbow to hover over me, brows furrowed. "How is that possible?"

"There's no law against it and Mother Renault was there to witness and provide her support."

"So that makes me..."

"Head of a pack with me." I leave it hanging, letting him take that thread as far as he wants.

He rolls to his back laughing. "My uncle is going to be livid when he hears."

I shrug. "He won't matter for much longer." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 172 37
COMPLETE DUOLOGY - According to the prophecy, Phillip is an impetuous young wizard who is born to save the world from destruction. He is saved from d...
6.9K 349 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
4.5K 151 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
179K 9K 32
Lea has always been strong willed with six older brothers a girl has to be. When she turns eighteen and doesn't shift into her bear her family sends...