Whispers of the Darkness

Von Kate1972kp

Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of th... Mehr

Characters/Storyline
Chapter 1: Myth
Chapter 2: Cold cell
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Tell me everything then
Chapter 5: The Gemini Coven
Chapter 6: Revealed
Chapter 7: Meeting my siblings
Chapter 8: Magic ring
Chapter 9: Endless pain and Goodbye letter
Chapter 10: Hey Parker
Chapter 11: Yours truly
Chapter 12: Transition
Chapter 13: Hello Damon
Chapter 14: Bloodlust and annoying ass emotions
Chapter 15: Unreasonable
Chapter 16: Liar liar, panties on fire
Chapter 17: Get a room already
Chapter 19: Vendetta
Chapter 20: "Sleepover"
Chapter 21: Whitmore party
Chapter 22: Ex lover reunion
Chapter 23: Family history
Chapter 24: Dead end
Chapter 25: Years without you
Chapter 26: Hell Bell
Chapter 27: Hogwarts in Mystic Falls
Chapter 28: Another June wedding
Chapter 29: Life in New Orleans
Chapter 30: Our tale goes on
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3:
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5

Chapter 18: A thousand cuts

676 20 0
Von Kate1972kp

TW: self harm

Kai carried her back home, he even took off her makeup for her, things you learn during a relationship, he sighed. He changed her into a giant T shirt, and tuck her in bed, he left a tablet of pain killer with a glass of water on her nightstand, he was about to leave but she grabbed him and pulls him back.

"Don't go mom," Evalynn mumbles, he chuckles, "I'm not your mom sweetheart, I'm Kai," he put her hand back in the blanket. She opens her eyes and seeing a grinning Kai standing in front of him, "oh Kai hello, what are you doing here?" She tries to keep her eyes open but she's visibly having a hard time doing it. "Oh hello, I was being nice so I carried you back home," he was waiting for her saying something, but she blacked out already.

Kai shakes his head and laughs under his breath, then he walks out of her bedroom, he stands frozen next to her bedroom door, watching her sleeping, he could just watches her forever, but no he screwed up last time, he almost killed her, he let out a small sigh then shut the door lightly and head back to the door.

Evalynn wakes up around noon the next day, she saw the glass of water and a tablet next to her, she took the tablet and saw a note next to it, 'there's orange juice and pancakes in the fridge, Kai ;)' She smiles at the note, and walking out of her bedroom. "Thanks for last night," she texts Kai, he responds immediately, "no problem, how' the hangover?" She saw the texts and starts typing, "not as bad as I thought, see you at the rave?" She sent the message, which he responds to immediately again, "sure, can't wait." Then she saw a notification from twitter, 'cobrakai1972 followed you just now,' she chuckles then followed him back.

She brushed her teeth and showered, "blueberry pancakes," she smiles then bring them to the microwave and set the timer. Evalynn sits on the bar stool and starts having flash backs again, last night she had those nightmares again, she was running from someone then he grabs her thigh and scratched her, she remembers she was running along the stairs with him chasing behind her, but the stairs are endless, she felt her legs getting heavier along with her breath got more shallow, then he grabs her from behind and tossed her from the stair, her head hit the floor, she felt blood coming out of her mouth her nose, then suddenly blood was oozing out from the floor, she screams as she starts drowning in the sea of the blood, then she woke up.

The timer made her jump back to the reality, she opened the microwave and took the plate out, then she poured herself a glass of orange juice. She only finished half of the pancakes, then she went to the living room and turned on Netflix trying to distract herself from those flash backs.

Evalynn watched a few movies before she got sick of them, she went to the grocery and grabbed two bottles of tequila that she's planning on to drink tonight. She figured if she's gonna suppress her emotions, maybe some tequila can help, 'what do the kids say these days, drink your feelings away, yea that,' she thought and snorts at her own thoughts.

She puts them on the kitchen counter after she got home and those flash backs are coming again, she closed her eyes and tries to push them away from her mind, she starts pacing around her house as if she's on fire. She felt the walls around her starts looking fake and blurry, it's like she's still dreaming. "No no, I'm still in my dreams," she whispers and starts panicking.

Evalynn rushes to the drawer and took out a small pocket knife, she starts cutting herself, "why I don't feel any pain?" Her hands start shaking even more, tears strolling down her cheeks, then she placed her forearm on the table, place it there, and she cuts herself deeper, much deeper this time, "ow," she threw the knife away as she feels the pain.

"Ok, I'm not in my dreams, calm down." She ordered herself then wash the wound with cold water. Evalynn walks to the couch and collapsing on the couch, she tries to do some deep breathe, it helps a little, at least she's not shaking anymore.

Her eyelids are start feeling heavier and heavier, she closed them then fell back to the darkness.

Evalynn opens her eyes again, her phone buzzed a few times, she sat up covered in her own sweat from the nightmare again, it's already dark outside. She grabs her phone and checking the time, "it's 10pm already??" She said in disbelief, and then she saw some missing texts and calls from Kai, "are you alright?", "what are you doing?", "please respond when you see this Eva.", "Are you still alive???", "HEYYYYYYY!!!", and followed by 10 missing calls from the same person who sent those texts, 'Kai'.

She types "I'm fine, don't worry," in her phone and was about to press send, but then she felt a sharp pain in her head suddenly, she hisses in pain and dropped her phone, "god," she gritted her teeth at the pain, she felt like someone kicked her head with high heels.

Evalynn tries to open her eyes because the seconds she closed her eyes shut, the visions came back again. "Get out of my head," she screams at the vision where she saw Joshua Parker murdered her parents in front of her, in cold blood. She stumbles to the kitchen and grabs the pocket knife, cutting herself again, each cut is getting deeper than the previous one.

She grabs the bottle of tequila and starts chugging it down her throat, Evalynn cries out of her fear, "Joshua get the fuck out of my head," she yells in whimpers. She keeps chugging down the tequila and smash the bottle on the ground as she finishes drinking it.

Evalynn picks up a piece of glass and stabs herself on the thigh with it since there's no places on her arms for her to cut anymore. She smell all the blood again, it hit her like a truck, along with blood staining her short and her shirt, she tried to make it stops, she grabs some tissues and place them on top of her wound, but there's too many wound.

Her hands start shaking again as she feels the struggle to breath, there's blood all over her hands, arms, legs, even her face, and she sees the crimson red liquid keep coming out of her body, sweats are sliding down her body mixed with blood. The smell of her own blood makes her wanna puke.

She leans against the wall breaking down, the alcohol starts hitting her which is making things worse, she feels like she's in her nightmare again, she reached her phone. However modern technology doesn't like it when it's being contacted with liquid, "come on," she mutters as she tried to dial Kai's number with blood all over her hand which is shaking right now.

Finally she found him in the dialing history, "pick up pick up," she whispers, her voice are starting to shake too. "Hey," his voice appears on the other side of the line, "Kai, I—, I don't know what to do," she starts crying again, "what is it, did you kill someone?" Kai's voice sounds serious all of the sudden.

She finds it harder and harder to speak, "no, there's blood, all over me, I can't— breath, Kai—" She tries to adjust her breath while trying to speak, "where are you, I'm coming over now," Kai said, "home." She mutters then Kai hang up.

Kai opens the door a few seconds later, he sees Evalynn curling up like a ball against the wall, and there's glass shattered on the floor, the room is filled with the smell of blood and alcohol, she is covered in blood, and there's some blood on her face too. He rushes to her side, "who did this to you?" He looks at Evalynn, then he looks down and has a rough idea.

Evalynn looks up with tears in her eyes, Kai carries her to the couch and putting her down gently, then he bit his wrist and give her his blood. He pulls her into his arms and stroking her back gently trying to calm her down.

"Shhh, it's ok now, I'm here, no one is gonna hurt you," he whispers softly, he mumbled something and then her body is clean, so is her clothes, the smell of blood and alcohol is gone, replaced by the smell of his cologne. "What happened?" He said softly, she let out a deep breath then starts filling him in.

Kai didn't speak for a while, "I'm sorry, we will go pull my father out of prison world tomorrow and kill him," he said, then she got up from his arms, "but there's no celestial events tomorrow." She looks at him, "I can siphon a little bit of magic from you then we are able to go there without the celestial events, only if you don't mind me siphoning from you." He strokes her face softly while gazing at her face, "sure, I'll do anything to kill him honestly," then she close her eyes again.

He is confused at her actions, 'is she enjoying me touching her face?' He wonders, she opens her eyes again and rolled her eyes, "what?" Kai raised his eyebrow looking at her all confused, "when a girl close her eyes, it means she want you to kiss her you dummy," she laughs under her breath and soon she feels his lips smashing against hers.

"Does this mean we are back together?" Kai asks her after pulling away from the kiss, "yea, the break up is stupid, I shouldn't've done it," she looks at his hands on her laps, "I should've never mentioned it in the first place," then he pulls out her engagement ring from his inside pocket, "you still want this or should I buy a new one?" A smirk appears on his face, "this one will do," she giggles then gives him her hand, he places on her finger carefully.

Then he lifts her up and carries her to the bathroom, "what are we doing?" She asks as Kai puts her down slowly, "drowning you," he laughs, Evalynn narrows her eyes looking at Kai, "not if I drown you first," she pinches his arm, "ouch, you gotta stop doing that Evie poo, what do you think we are doing here, taking a bath of course, you were soaked in blood when I came in, even though my magic works wonderfully but still, it's a psychological thing, you'd feel better after a bubble bath, besides it calms you down," he gazes at her, "sure, whatever you say fiancé." She starts giggling again.

Kai starts stripping as Evalynn uses her magic to fill the bathtub with warm water, he uses his magic for the bubbles in it, she starts stripping as well along with Kai, "stop it, oh my god Malachai!" She yelled as Kai starts tickling her, "see, I miss that smile," then Kai lifts her up and puts her in the bathtub slowly, he quickly got in after her, "how are you feeling? Don't lie to me," Kai touches her hand and drawing small circles on it slowly, "better," she shrugs her shoulder and looking at his hand, "but?"

"But I've been better," she sighed, "hey we will get through this alright? I can get inside your head today, and changes your dream to whatever you wanna dream," Kai says in a soft tone, she nodded and looks at him, returning his gaze, "thank you." She squeezes a smile, "you know I'd do anything for you right?" Kai pulls her into his chest, she rests her back against him, then he wraps one of his hands around her waist and the other one sneaks up to her shoulder drawing figures on her again.

"Likewise, Parker, I mean it," she said, then feeling his hand moving up to her chest, "Malachai," she warns him, "sorry, can't help it," he moves his hand back to his waist and both of them starts giggling.

Kai brings her into bed with him after cleaning her up, he becomes the big spoon again, "you want me to do it now?" He asks her, she turns around facing him, "yea," she whispers, "oh-kay, what do you want for the dream?" He asks her, "I don't know, whatever you have in mind I guess." She chuckles, "sure," he grins, "and not some fifty shades of grey thingy." "You know me too well it's starting to annoys me," he complains again.

In the dream, they are lying on a beach with no one around them, Kai only has his short on and Evalynn is wearing a white bikini, "nice choice Parker," Evalynn said with a smile. "Thank you Mrs.Parker." Kai got on top of her and towering over her, "hmm, you do know how to get a girl don't you," then Evalynn felt his lips on hers again.

"Do you wanna see the sunset?" Kai suddenly asks her, "sure, why not," Evalynn got up and starts walking down the street that has palm trees on the sides, the warm summer breeze hit her skin softly, "this is nice," she said as she walks down the street holding Kai's hand, "if you want, we can come here after our wedding," Kai smiles like a teenage boy who is on his first date, "where's this?" Evalynn asks him, "Miami, so is that a yes?" "Of course dummy."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2K 70 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...
69.2K 2.6K 58
She expected Mystic Falls would bring her a fresh start and peace of mind. Instead, she was tossed headfirst into a supernatural world that would rev...
60.6K 2.4K 40
The Travelers and the Gemini Coven had hated each other for two thousand years. It made complete sense for Kai Parker to kill the last Traveler when...
6.1K 218 47
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Samantha Williams, Who is friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline, end up being in Prison world with Damon and Bonnie. She faced many cha...