Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 51

6.5K 256 224
By streetalien

The next morning you were woken up by the sound of your alarm.

Sitting up tiredly, you got flashbacks from last night.

Oikawa's gentle strokes and touches all over your body.

His kisses not leaving an inch of your skin untouched.

Your bodies rubbing gently against each other.

And his satisfying thrusts, sending waves of pleasure through your whole body like no one else did before.

Blushing and smiling to yourself, you got up and got ready for school.

As you entered the kitchen, you saw Oikawa preparing his bento box already.

"Good morning." You smiled.

"(Y/N)-chan! How are you feeling?" He asked, packing a few milk breads.

"I'm fine. I told you last night."

"Just making sure." He grinned and walked behind you, as you were also preparing your bento.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.

"I really like you, (Y/N)-chan." He kissed your neck.

You giggled because of his hair, that tickled your cheek.

"Yeah, Oikawa, I like you too." You patted his head and freed yourself from his hug.

"When are you going to start calling me by my first name?" He frowned and crossed his arms.

"I already am." You smiled and put your bento box in your bag.

"Only in bed!"

"And that's more than enough." You laughed and left the kitchen to put your shoes on.

Together with Iwaizumi, you arrived at the school gates, where Nakayama was waiting for Oikawa already.

"So you finally decided to show up, huh?" She asked as she was walking up to you all.

Iwaizumi sighed out deeply and rolled his eyes.

"I still don't know what's going on, but I'm definitely not going to stay anywhere near her. I don't want headache in the end of the day." His pace became faster and he entered the school building.

You took a look at Nakayama who just shrugged her shoulders and took Oikawa's hand.

"Let's show off a little, right?" She smirked and pulled him behind her, leaving you standing there alone.

"I still can't believe it." You shook your head.

"Me neither." Suddenly a voice next to you spoke up.

You flinched and held your chest in shock.

"What the fuck, Makki. Why would you sneak."

"Sorry. You were just lost in thoughts, I guess." He laughed.

"Yeah." Suddenly another voice from your other side said, making you flinch again.

"What is it with y'all today?" You angrily snapped your head at Matsukawa, who was grinning.

"I didn't know it was this easy to scare you." Matsukawa said as you were walking towards the entrance.

"I am not! Aren't you guys concerned about Oikawa, though?" You asked.

"Nah, it's not the first time he's dating someone like Nakayama." Hanamaki shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you mean?" You furrowed your brows.

"There was this girl, Ayagi-san, and she used Iwaizumi to get to Oikawa." Hanamaki said.

"And Oikawa really dated her?!" You were shocked.

"Yeah. Or this one girl who dated him, so he would do her homework." Matsukawa laughed.

"And then she broke up because apparently, he was too obsessed with volleyball." Hanamaki added.

"Or that one girl who cheated on him with her ex." Matsukawa said.

"C-cheated? Oikawa was cheated on?" You widened your eyes.

"Yeah. That's why it's kinda sus that he's suddenly dating Nakayama. As if he could trust someone that easily again." Hanamaki said.

You looked at the ground.

He went through such things, but didn't even seem like it.

He always looked like he was completely fine.

Even when you told him that your dad cheated on your mom.

'Oh, he and mom practically experienced the same thing, heh.' You smiled, but immediately shook your head.

'What kinda thought was that?!' You rolled your eyes at yourself.

"Anyways, I've heard enough. Thank you guys." You smiled.

"See you at lunchtime." They waved you goodbye.

You went into class and sat down at your seat.

You didn't even notice that Hamaguchi was talking to you, just until she waved her hand in front of your face.

"Huh? I'm sorry, what was it?" You asked, blinking a few times.

"I asked if you were alright. You seem a little lost in thoughts." She said.

"You are very observant, Hama. You're always noticing every detail." You smiled.

She blushed and nodded her head.

"I can tell if somethings wrong with you. I kind of studied you." She nervously smiled.

"B-but just because you're my only friend!" She added panicking, making you laugh.

"It's sweet of you, Hama. Thank you for worrying about me." You smiled.

The rest of the day was tiring.

Nakayama was with you all throughout lunch, and she even watched Oikawa practice again.

Even though you didn't really pay attention, you got a headache because of her voice.

You just couldn't help but think of Oikawa's past relationships.

Why didn't he tell you about them?

Sighing out loud, you shut your textbook.

You were currently doing your homework while waiting for Nakayama to leave.

She somehow convinced Oikawa to come home with you.

Probably just threatened him.

When you heard the front door close, you were finally relieved that she was gone.

'It's now time to talk.'  You said to yourself and walked downstairs into the living room, where he was sitting on the couch.

"(Y/N)-chan, why are you standing there, being all shy? Come and sit with me." He patted his lap, smirking at you.

Rolling your eyes, you approached him and sat where he told you to.

He wrapped his arms around you, to make you comfortable on his lap, while you rested your head against his chest.

"Finally some peace after a full day of Nakayama." He sighed and stroked your hair.

"It's only been one day, Oikawa. Imagine a few months." You giggled.

"Such a pain in the ass." He said.

"Well, at least I can now enjoy my time with my real girlfriend." He chuckled, sending a vibration down his chest, which you felt.

'Or maybe it's not time to talk.' You thought.

You didn't want to ruin the moment.

Both of you enjoyed the rest of the evening, embracing each other and sharing a few loving kisses here and there.

At moments like this you really thought, that everything could workout perfectly.

You really thought.
_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 445 12
"What...what happened to you?!" "You promised you would never leave....and then you were gone." Oikawa Tooru was depressed all threw Highschool. His...
218K 7.7K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
19.6K 894 30
After a big rift in high school, Hajime Iwaizumi and Tōru Oikawa thought their friendship was permanently broken. For the rest of their teenage years...
1M 22.4K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...