Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Hights Aliance

15.2K 282 161
By AnimeEagleScout

Grant Uraraka got the call from his boss about a project at UA! Usually any of those were under Cementos iron grip. 'Or was it stone grip?'

"Grant good your finally here." Izuku said, he was not happy from the sound of his voice. "Dipshits this is Grant Uraraka. Head of Stark Construction. Grant the dipshits." Izuku said.

"Hello Mr Uraraka." Nezu said, completely ignoring the Dipshit comment.

"What's going on?" Grant asked.

"We're discussing the layout of the new dorms." Cementos said, rubbing his temple "Why are we even having this argument? I'm the schools contractor!"

"Because I could build a better one." Izuku said.

"What you say green bean?" Cementos asked growling.

"Bring it on cinder block." Izuku said.

"Hey let's calm down here." Grant said "Can I see the blueprints?"

Izuku handed him a pair of glasses. Grant looked around before putting them on and the blueprints appeared on a hologram.

[this is what they are looking at.]

"I gotta get me one of these." Grant said as the blueprints appeared.

[Yes it is Stark Tower but much shorter. It's the same hight as Hights Alliance.]

"How do I...oh It's brain controlled." Grant said.

"My design is better!" Cementos shouted.

"Mine cost the same but could fit both classes!" Izuku said.

"Mr Uraraka." Nezu said politely "You are the deciding vote on them."

"How much room do you have?" Grant asked.

"We already have the support class and Gen Ed buildings so the only buildings left are the new first year dorms." Nezu said "Ordinarily we'd have the two class dorms separate but Izuku does bring up a good point about the size to tech ratio."

"We could add more junk in the trunk if we make one building." Izuku said.

"But the classes need their own spaces." Cementos said.

Grant sweat dropped as the bolt of lightning had flashed between the concrete hero and his boss.

"Uh at risk of losing my job-"

"I pay you to design and build. You aren't gonna lose your job over an opinion." Izuku turned and pointed at Grant "I pay you to think. So Think."

"I think the separation is a good idea." Grant said "I went to a college with low funding and I usually did my work in my room since the entire place was crowded. Cementos is right about that."

"Ha!" Cementos shouted.

"But the improved systems also would be useful for the students." Grant said.

"Ha!" Izuku shouted.

"Can I somehow...oh neet." Grant said as the 3d hologram made a second file and he started adjusting it. "How's this?"

[Its even smaller then the first draft and there are two with the other one having a B on it.]

"See this? This is what I pay you for." Izuku pointed to the hologram.

"I like it. Cementos?" Nezu said.

"Fine." Cementos said crossing his arms "Mine was better anyway."

"Ok. Now onto the skeleton." Nezu said snapping his paws and the support beams appeared.

"My company will supply the spring steel I-beams." Cementos said.

"My company manufactures Damascus Steel I-beams. We can get you better quality Beams at the same price." Izuku said.

"You can get a face full of concrete you jerk!" Cementos shouted as his quirk was starting.

"I'll turn you into gravel you square headed dick!" Izuku said as his food was heard charging.

"Now now." Nezu said "I believe the Damascus Beams would be preferable if they are equal price. Now let's talk windows."

"polycarbonate." Cementos said.

"Aluminium oxynitride can be much cheaper and lighter." Izuku said.

Grant and Nezu both sighed. "This could take a while." Grant said.

"Tea?" Nezu asked.

"Yes please." Grant said.

Line break

After more discussion they settled on the materials which had lowered the cost.

"So how'd you get this project?" Grant asked.

"I owe Nezu about 14 million for reasons above your pay grade." Izuku said.

"If you owe him that way are you trying to use less money for this?" Grant asked.

"Grant I'm gonna tell you this once about my company." Izuku said "We aren't gonna win by being fast. There are hundreds of quirks that can get our job done before we even get there. Stark Construction is about Quality and Price. NEVER forget this. You are selling people something and your job is to get them a price that justifies our customers choosing us not the other jerks. We can mine and manufacturer our own shit so everything Stark is as much savings as we can pass to our customers."

The faint glow in his bosses eyes had put a bolt of fear in the man. "U understood boss."

"I'm not sorry for being abrasive but you know what happens when you try to fight quirked businesses with Speed." Izuku said "You get left in the dust."

"Ain't that the truth." Grant said. He had attempted to compete like every other company and failed miserably.

They made it to the zone and Cementos already dug the hole using his quirk.

The truck had arrived with the beams and Izuku walked over. "Alright let's get this done."

"Uh kid we might wanna-" Cementos started but Izuku had lifted it without much difficulty.

[He's using both hands right now.]

"Stark Steel. Harder, Better, Cheaper and Stronger then the competition." Izuku said, tossing the beam into the air and catching it. "The beam still weighs about 500lbs but an equal beam of Structural Steel is about 2000."

He started kicking it like a hacky sack and the two had stood there with their jaws dropped.

"Thats is quite impressive but we are on a schedule." Nezu said not phased.

"Right. Heads up!" Izuku said throwing it to Grant.

He had screamed and immediately used his quirk when it had made contact. "Uh I'm sorry I-"

"Under the Quirk Labor Law 341-6: collaboration projects legalize quirk use if one party has a Quirk License." Izuku said smirking as he pointed to Cementos.

Grant looked to the Contractor hero and Cementos nodded. Grant smiled and said "Throw me one more!"

"Comin' up!" Izuku said kicking one up and palm thrusting it to him.

Grant had gotten to three before a trickle of puke came out his mouth. "Sorry boss my limit is about a ton and a half before I start puking. My daughter can lift 3 tons without breaking a sweat."

"No prob man." Izuku said before his gauntlets activated "Let's build some shit!"

3 hours later

The 6 [the 4 and 2 of the employees that brought the beams] all got the frame done with Grant floating the beams, Izuku holding them in place while flying, the 2 employees, one that had a heat quirk that was basically a arc welder in his fingers and was happy for the chance to do his job with it and Nezu standing around observing and making conversation.

"Uh boss I was wondering...if your Iron Man...aren't you worried about vigilante laws?" Grant asked.

"Iron Man has only ever acted in defense of his immediate loved ones." Nezu said "The girl attacked last year was his childhood friend and putting out a fire falls under the good Samaritan laws."

"What about that plane?" Grant asked.

"Not me." Izuku said holding up his hands. He lowered his voice "I think it's actually All Might in that Iron Liberty guy."

"How do you not know?" Grant asked.

"I too am also curious." Cementos said.

"I made it for Nezu and told him give it to whoever the fuck he thought wouldn't use it for evil." Izuku said "You realize All Might hasn't been seen in what almost a year? He was practicing with the suit!"

"He probably has some kind of injury preventing him from using his quirk." Cementos said raising a finger in a 'Aw ha!' Motion.

"Hey gentlemen." A voice said.

Midnight walked out with a cooler.

"Nemuri what are you doing here?" Cementos said.

"Paperworks a pain and I wanted to offer a drink to the eye candy." Midnight said "Anyone want a drink?"

"Yes Ma'am." Grant said.

"First a little eye candy for mama." Midnight said smirking.

Grant really wanted the water so took his shirt off.

Midnight threw a bottle to him and he put his shirt back on.

"Come one Brickhouse show the lady something." Izuku said.

Cementos sighed. Midnight did this before but he always was embarrassed about it.

[I don't know how to change an images color in Polish.]

Midnight winked and tossed a water bottle.

"What about you broccoli head." Cementos said. Turning to Izuku.

Izuku smirked

After a quick dance he ripped his shirt off and winked at Midnight.

"Mama like." Midnight said pulling out a sports drink.

"Nemuri please keep it in your pants until my new buildings are done." Nezu said. 'The line between humans and beast definitely blurred when the other sexes interacted.' He thought shaking his head 'Sometimes I'm glad the only one of my kind.'

"We just need to lift this and aline it with the base." Izuku said "How we lookin Jarvis?"

"Building structure shows no sign of misalignment." Jarvis said from the speaker of Izuku's phone.

Izuku got to the lowest middle cross beam and repulsored up.

"Little to the left!" Cementos said.

Izuku did and the frame was put in place.

Next week Building B

Izuku had been called to help with the final pieces of the install of the more 'Stark Pieces' in the finished buildings.

Izuku had to install the Smart Home system basically on his own since Grant wasn't taught about it yet.

"Jarvis you there?" Izuku asked.

"Sorry sir but I have to finish encrypting the home system." Jarvis said.

"You do what you gotta do. *yawn* I'm gonna..." Izuku collapsed on the couch with his laptop on the coffee table.

"Rest well sir." Jarvis said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 44 12
A young demigod kidnaps classes 1A, 1B, their teacher, UA Staff, Shinso, Hatsume, The Big three, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, And a handful of pro her...
22.5K 247 12
there is a boy name katsuki bakugo that bumped into a boy that names izuku midoriya this story contains: Smut gay (bxb) flirting omegaverse bottom...
118K 4.3K 18
Quirkless au When famous drummer Katsuki Bakugou is thrown back into the life of artist Izuku Midoriya they both unearth unresolved feelings. The so...
4.3K 83 11
Omegaverse! .~*~. TodoDekuBaku .~*~. Through the league of villain Katsuki is also involved in dark machinations and submerged. Only years later he c...