Park Jimin's Return (sequel t...

By yuuki_shou

The forgotten that had returned. He who was improving. Old wounds re-opened. And a girl who can stop it all... More

A/N
Ch.1
Ch.2
A/N
ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
A/N [IMPORTANT]
ch.12
Ch. 13
HAPPY 2 MILLION READS
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
News!!!
Schedule
Ch.17

Ch. 18

3.9K 210 147
By yuuki_shou

A/N: Sorry in advance if there are grammatical error, hope you enjoy reading  (⁎˃ᆺ˂) 

~at school (before going home)~

Jimin

I know Sun Mi told me to go ahead yet I don't understand why I'm still here waiting for her. 

I sighed and leaned on the wall. I took out my phone and it was 5:00pm. I decided to scroll through twitter while waiting.

'They probably wouldn't talk that long right?' I thought.

After waiting for so long, I checked the time and it was 5:29. I groaned.

"Just how long are they gonna talk anyway?" I mumbled. 

Just when I was about to go in, a car stopped beside me. I then heard her voice call out my name. 

'Great. Looks like she has a ride to go home anyway.' I thought. 

After talking to her for a bit, I told her I was just gonna leave. To be honest I felt a bit disappointed for not being able to go home with her since her presence keeps me calm and at ease. I don't know why I feel like this but maybe it's because we've been hanging out longer than I thought. 

I was walking away when she called and told me to wait. I turned around and saw her talk to Taehyung. He glanced at me at one point and saw that his face was annoyed. I chuckled.

'It's not like my fault she's sticking to me.'

After talking for a bit, she hopped out of the car and said her goodbyes to Taehyung before he drove away. 

She then turned to me with a cheeky smile before giggling. I told her why she didn't go with Taehyung when its faster and more comfortable that way but she just acted like a child puffing her cheeks. 

I couldn't help but chuckle seeing how she felt relax even being with me. She acted like a kid sometimes, and would sometimes scold me as if she was my mother but I didn't hate any of that at all. In fact, it made me happy how she feels comfortable showing herself to me. 

We decided to walk home in silence. Even if simply being by her side gives me comfort. It makes me forget all the bad things in the past. I finally feel normal again and thought that maybe one day, we'll get to be closer than we are right now. 

I was lost in my thoughts when she suddenly spoke. 

I was feeling happy when her words brought me to reality. 

"It's fast how we're already graduating college you know. It felt just like last month when we met and now so many things had happened." she said facing the floor.

I then remembered all the things I did to her. I do feel guilty about all of those and I won't ever forget how much I've hurt and made her suffer. It was eating me inside, thinking how she can still talk to me yet alone be with me after experiencing all of those things. It made my stomach hurl thinking how I've ruined their life. I even committed murder for being so hang up on my past. 

I stayed silent as she continues to speak out what's in her mind. 

"You know...there's no use regretting over things that happened in the past. Since it already happened, there's nothing much we can do about it. What we can do is just try to make up for all the mistakes we did and make sure to not make the same mistakes again."

I knew she was right but Its just not easy letting go of the past like that especially when the person I've ruined is beside me acting like she's fine. 

I clenched my fist and replied without looking at her; feeling guilty for even showing my face.  If I were her, I would be making sure not to show my face to myself and avoid myself at all cost. Yet how can she stand there and talk to me as if everything is all right. 

I gritted my teeth and apologized. 

She suddenly stopped walking when I felt a small tug at my sleeves. She spoke with trembling voice and it was painful to hear her speak like that. It gave a weird feeling in my chest hearing her voice shaking. Her hand was also quivering.

I was about to apologized when she cut me off. I bit my lip and frowned. I let her continue what she was about to say when I heard a sniff. 

I quickly turned around to see her head down while tears falls to the ground. Her small shoulder shook as her small frame quiver as she try to stop herself from crying. She cried louder, clenching both of her fist.  

I didn't know what came over me but I suddenly walked and wrapped my arms around her as if protecting her. She seemed to be taken back but her body continued to shake within my grasp. I bit my lip and hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down. It hurt seeing her this fragile, I felt angry at myself for even making her suffer all those times.

'This small figure had to endure all those sufferings just because of my stupid revenge. Because of how I can't let go of the past, I let it out on other people.' 

I felt 10x worse as usual knowing that she's crying and shaking in my arms right now because of me. Because of the things I did to her and mostly I hate myself for making her feel like hyung's death was her fault. 

She continued to cry as I hum a sound to soothe her. I didn't know what else to tell besides saying it wasn't her fault. I know that what she needs now is someone to stay beside her so that'll be my priority for now.

After talking to one another for awhile, we realized it took us longer than we thought. I was happy when she told me she'd wait for me; I won't be greedy right now and just make sure it happens.

It was already 5:45 and the sky was darker than before. We decided to eat somewhere first before going home since I know she needs company for a while.

I felt something cold drop on my face from above. I looked up and extended my hand when rain started pouring a bit.

I took out my bag and was about to my cover my head when the rain stopped and the sound of droplets on something was all I heard. I looked up and saw Sun Mi holding an umbrella. 

"I told you it'd rain, didn't I?" She smiled. 

I smiled and told her I'd hold it. She agreed and gave me the umbrella. 

We walked towards a near 7/11 to eat dinner. I closed the umbrella and put it on the umbrella holder. I saw Sun Mi looking at the meal sections and followed her. We decided to eat ramen and a bento. After paying and heating the food, we sat at a table beside the glass windows. 

"I didn't think it'd really rain." I said looking out while the rain started to get heavy. 

"Hmmm...well sometimes the information I gave you doesn't always happen. It can either be the weather will be cloudy and dark or it'll actually rain but it works everytime for me anyway." She giggled.

We were eating in silence when I remembered something I wanted to ask.

"By the way, why did you decide to go with me instead of just getting a ride from Taehyung? Its a lot easier and comfortable than walking with me."

She looked at me the back to the window, thinking about what to say.

"Well to be honest, when I saw you waiting for me, I was surprised but I felt happy knowing you were worried about mw going home alone. Also, I enjoy walking together because I get to know more about you. Although things had come to worse before but it won't hurt to change right? I saw how you've really felt sorry and wanted that apology that's why I'm slowly making up my time ti'll I can fully forgive you."

She continued to look outside the window as she talks, It was weird how she seemed to be glowing from my perspective but what she said made me happy.

I didn't think anyone can accept me again, besides my parents. I feel like I'm fine with anyone not fully forgiving me except her. Somehow, deep inside me, I wanted to gain her trust and make up for all the things I've done.

It was a weird and new feeling so I can't exactly say what it is but for now, I'm satisfied that she's willing to choose me and give me a chance.

After 1hr of eating and chatting, the rain finally stopped. We decided to leave and go home. I walked her back to her house again and waited till she got inside.

I looked at my phone and it was already 9:30. I didn't realize how much time has passed when I was with her. I noticed how time goes fast when I'm beside her but seems to be a lot slower when shes not.

I chuckled from how I realized how much I've changed since the moment I asked for her forgiveness. I still regret so much about my past and I know I can't do anything to bring it all back but I promise to make up to her all the things I did. I want to protect her and keep her smilling.

~Narrator~

Everything seemed to be perfect, things were slowly improving and it feels like nothing else can ruin it.

Jimin was slowly but very much changing into a new person. With Sun Mi by his side, he has found a new goal and slowly start to accept and forget their past.

Taehyung was slightly happy how Jimin was progressing and not hurting Sun Mi anymore but was also jealous for feeling like he's slowly losing another person he loves.

For the past weeks, everything was going great, no signs of danger, no signs of Anna, nothing wrong at all.

But just as the saying goes, "There IS a calm before the storm....enjoy it while it lasts."

A/N:

Hi guyys sorry for the very long wait. This chapter is not much and its short but I really don't have enough time to write much. Just like I announced, I'll be much busier due to more heavy activities we need to do, like return demonstrations(nursing), presentations, exams, other assignments, & evaluative exam. So I hope you can stay tune for my announcement for the next release and whish me a good luck for our evaluative exam because that will decide whether we can proceed to 2nd year 💜 thank you for the support always and your patience 💝

Stay safe and be healthy 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 148 72
A forgotten hyyh storyline. "๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ?" ๐“—๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ, ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐”‚. "๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ" ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๏ฟฝ...
3.4K 36 40
You never really get to choose whether good things or bad things happen to you. Though, everything that happens to you, everything you go through, ma...
1.8K 63 44
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...
133K 5.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook, a new junior in high school has all he's ever wanted, great friends and decent grades. He's planned out his entire life and wants noth...