||~~Tere Bin Na Lage Mera Man...

By suryavni

A tale of love lost and found.. More

Prologue
Character sketch
A Stellar realignment
Unexpected encounters
A Dream come true?
Hockey stick or feather ?
Clash - Of emotions ?
Mishti - Reliving Memories
Melting ice.
Nature's upheavals and a tragedy
An Intimate Night Vigil
The Sand in his fist
A Sweet torment.
A tumultuous journey
Abode of love & care
A New Complicacy
Playing truant..
An impromptu Date ??!!
The Perfect Plans !
Her Gift..Her Silent Gift..
Tendrils of love.
Eternally yours...
Love tantrums..
Silent Agonies..
Cute Apologies and Reconciliation
Her Anchor
Closing in the distances
Emotional Undercurrents.
Family Fun..
Partner in Crime & Care
Friend for Life - Brother for Life
Shattered Dreamscapes
The Pain YOU Hide In YOUR Eyes.
The Smoke without a Fire
Take MY Heart.. It's YOURS !
A Prank , Reunion & Heartbreak
The Fire & The Ice
An Early Morning tete-a-tete
No Hiding The Fragnance Of Love
Nanu...The COOLEST Rajvansh!!!
The Melding Of Two Souls
Blues and Bliss
Chill of the Past & Warmth of his Love
Ingenuity At It's Best
Cozy Beginnings
Bromance in the truest sense
MINE...In Every Way..!
Best laid Plans....!
Love Capital.......
The Tender Crescendo Of Passion
Surprises Galore..!!
Healing Of A Deep Rift..
The Ripple Effect...
Kaleidoscopic Heart - Broken.. yet Apiece.
The Sublime Love making & Subtle Deception
Festivities and Forgings..
Parallel Truths
Whirlwind And Her Sanctum
Confronting & Making Peace .!!
' Déjà vu '
Malicious intent
The Spark..!!
The Curve Ahead..!
The silent loud shattering- Heartbreak
A leap for love

The Sacred Weave..

839 73 58
By suryavni

Thank you dears for your Views Votes and Comments 😊❤️☺️

°°°°°°°°°°

They reached New York by the evening...

Mishti and Abir was greatful to Parul and Kethu for giving them time together ... though Kethu was super ecstatic and teased them mercilessly... whenever she got a private chance...

" It's payback..." Bhabhi" "

She said doing air quotes as Mishti pleaded her not to..

Mark had come to receive  them ..and he was concerned for Abir ... knowing the whole truth..

The moment they reached Rajvansh mansion things were highly emotional..

Meenakshi was told about Abir's 'fall down the stairs and something piercing his arm..' ..

She had been living on pins and needles for three days ...

Even before she was told that Abir had a minor mishap...she was having a dreadful premonition uncoling in her mind and she was not at all convinced that Abir stumbled down from the stairs and dislocated his shoulder...!

But she had to be content with the minimum information given to her ... furthering her tension..

Kunal had his mouth in an O as he saw Abir in the strapped state...his eyes took in Mishti''s shifty glances as he pulled her in a welcome hug...

" Wow ..Bhai.. that's some Olympic level injury...what were you trying to do..being spider Man..!!"

" More like Superman...!!"

Mishtii muttered ..still not able to forget Abir's action..

" Oho...phirse shuru hogaya Kya tum donon..?! "

Kunal said reprovingly ..giving a hand to Abir as he walked into home...

"Mishtii..Bhai ki haalat aisa Hein phir bhi ..!!"

Abir looked at Mishti and Before both of them could reply to his nonsense Meenakshi was at the door..

Abir stood still ...taking in the disheaveled state and eyes clearly showing signs of uninterrupted crying....

His Mom...!!

Tears rushed into his eyes as he looked at the lady who had the worst end of the stick always but kept her pride , integrity and dignity intact...

Even now...she just stood there ..at the door.. looking at him .. 

His heart melted ... knowing her ambivalent emotions....

Wanting to cosset him but unsure of his reaction...

"Maa"

He walked to her briskly and pulled her into a hug ..with his free hand ...

Meenakshi Rajvansh..was stunned...!

Never in these 13 years did Abir voluntarily hug her ...

She looked at her son in bewilderment and at the others looking surprisingly at this reunion ...

Nanu's Parul's and Rajshri's eyes were damp and bright as they took in the impossible sight in front of them..

Mishtii was smiling and sobbing at once.. as Kunal looked at  mother son duo and her in wonderment...

" What did you do girl..??"

His whispered words were epitome of the incredulity...felt by all ..!

By this time Meenakshi was having the happiest moment of her life ...

" I am sorry Maa...I hurt you in many ways .all these years..maafi ki laayak toh nahi...phir bhi....mujhe maaf karogi na..?!"

Abir's muffled apology as he hugged her resting his chin on her head was wrenching her heart..

" Bache kuch bhi bole .. Maa ko kabhi bura nahin lagtha... Toh maafi kisliye... lekin.. tumhein..tum mein ..yeh badlav..."

Her eyes went to Parul..in question and got the assurance...a promise... to clear her turbulent mind...

Kuhu came from inside .. hurriedly...holding the thaali for Arti...

" Welcome back Abir bro....sorry..thodi late hogayi thaali set karne mein..wow you look...well...."

She took in the was Abir was standing with a hand on Meenakshi's shoulder with a bit of incredulity...but then did the arti and tilak for all..and hugging Mishti in the end...

" Nanu..!" Abir walked to Nanu ..

Nanu put a hand over his head..

" Dil Khush Kar diya Gadhedo...ab mujhe sirf ek hi icha baaki Hein...woh bhi poora Kar Dena..."

" Abhi nahin Nanu...aapke toh hazaaron khwahishein hona chahiye ..."

Abir said smilingly..as he turned to Massima..

" Massima...aap theek toh heina...kuch din se aapse baat nahin hua Hein...Sab theek Hein na..?"

Rajshri's eyes were bright with pride as she looked at Abir and then to  Mishti who was now engulfed in a warm hug of her Chotima..

" Tum theek ho na beta... mereliye tum donon Khush ho wohi kaafi Hein..."

She said with a contented smile..

Abir felt her comment was a bit odd...and  looked at Nanu in suspicion...while Nanu put up his poker face.

 Then Mishti came running to her Badimaa..

"Badimaa...mujhe aapse bohot se baatein karni Hein...hum Ghar chalein..!"

Rajshri was surprised at Mishti''s eagerness to get away from Rajvansh mansion..Nanu too was surprised as well as all others except Abir..

" Are Mishti beta itni bhi jaldi Kya Hein...dinner karke vaapas jao..ya aaj yehi ruk jao..."

" Nahin Nanu...aap sab Ghar ke baare mein jaanne keliye excited Hein aur Parul massi toh batane keliye excited Hein...aur Abir ..usko toh rest karna chahiye..

Hum...Ghar chalenge Badimaa.."

She turned to Parul..

"Massi if you don't mind hum Kal Sab sort karenge . I will come after college and then we can go to .."

She paused mischeviously and Kethu was running to her to clamp her mouth..

"Iski bachon ka doctor as per Nidhi maami...!!"

All laughed jovially and Kethu was getting trolled by Kuhu and Kethu... Mishti bit her lips controlling her self from showing off her feelings... totally aware of Abir's eyes on her ..all the time...

She thought of their journey back...

They had taken the decision to give their  time to family and it had been her suggestion...

Abir was nursing a mountain of hurt and regret and Mishti knew he can't go on without breaking down. He was regretting the years he spent avoiding his mom and now was the time to do reperations to that relationship...

And she knew she need to give him time for that ...

Abir was against the idea ..he had protested...but weakly because he knew his Mishti was right ... his relationship with Maa need to be mended and it will take much time and effort from his side..

Reluctantly he had agreed but on the condition that she would come to see him daily...

Abir also knew she and Badimaa has a lot to talk about their life ...Shriya ..Ashish...she too needed time...

Now as he looked at her with eyes shining with pride love and thankfulness .....he knew ... that she was putting a brave face despite this temporary separation being her idea...

" Mishtii...can you bring my laptop and bag upstairs...just set them up and you can leave.."

He turned to Meenakshi..

" Maa...I"ll freshen up and come down..aapke haath ka kuch khane ko milega Kya..?"

Meenakshi found herself nodding in astonishment and Abir smiled at her before turning to the stairs..

" Chalo...uska help kardo ..phir hum Ghar jaayenge.."

Rajshri told Mishti ...

"Mein bhi   fresh hoke aati Hoon... Kuhu...chal..."

Kethu pulled Kuhu along with her ...as Kunal went to help  Parul with the parcels..

****

Abir saw that Sam had already brought his luggage in...as he waited impatiently for Mishti...

She came in and briskly set up the laptop on his table and bag next to it...

" Mishtii..."

His voice held the reproach and she looked at him...her eyes pooling up..hands seeking support on the side of the table..

With an exasperated sigh he came to her ..

" I told you this is not going to work for me..and clearly for you too...but you were adamant...oh God....I can't even hold you properly...!"

Mishtii put her hands around his waist and hugged him tight ...as his left hand pressed her closer..

" Do we really need to do this..." 

His tone was pleading...as Mishti nodded against his chest nuzzling at his scent...

" C 'mon .."

He pulled her to the stairs..to their love nest..

" Abir.."

" Shh... Mishti..."

He threaded his hand along  her cheek digging deep into her soft hair..behind her ear...holding her by his palm....and pulled her close to taste her lips......she held his face in her hands ...

Their need for each other drowned their senses as they both fell onto the diwan ...not at all bothering to break the kiss...

He ignored the shooting pain and pulled her to his lap... giving him more access to her ...

Slowly the passionate invasion turned to comforting sucking and nibbling at each other's pliant lips while caresssing each one's face...

" Ouch...!"

The dart of pain was more than he could manage to hide and Mishti got up fast as he pressed on his right shoulder.

" The strap and  bandage is loose ...Abir...batana tha na.. I'll rebandage ...wait.."

She went down to his luggage for the medical bandage and set to re bandage his wound...

***

Kuhu was sitting with her mouth on a wide O as Kethu broke the news... excitedly.!

" Sach mein Kuhu...I am so happy....Tum donon Meri bhabhis..kitna maza aayega na...!!"

Kuhu was still reeling at the news but she managed to croak...

".Lekin Abir bro ...woh ..Piya..!"

" Kuhu. I haven't met this Piya character till now... don't you think if she was so important Abir bro would have made me meet her somehow..? And have you seen Abir bro being close with Piya..?"

Kethu asked anxiously...

Kuhu frowned ...

" No...they behaved just like good friends ..come to think of it....not even close like Kunal and Mishti..."

" Well...come on..."

Kethu pulled Kuhu out of her room...

" Kahaan..?"

" Hoping to give you a proof...Abir bhai's room.and don't make any noice...okay.."

Kuhu followed her in utter confusion.

Mishtii aur Abir bro...?!!

Mishtii was not even interested in him ..in fact both were sworn enemies all these years and she had witnessed Mishti''s attitude towards Abir first hand..

Lekin Yeh kab hua...?!

And she voiced it too..to Kethu..

" Kab hua kaise hua kuch pata nahin...lekin kuch toh hua Hein..aur Parul fui ko bhi pata Hein.."

Kethu whispered back...

Kuhu was even more surprised to hear that...

" Kya Kunal ko bhi..."

She couldn't complete her question as Kethu 

" shhed " her..

They had reached Abir bro's room...

Just as Kethu was trying to open the door soundlessly footsteps were heard...

Kunal was walking towards them.. with a puzzled frown...

Kethu and Kuhu...looked at each other...

" Tum donon aise chupchup kar Kya Kar .."

"Shhhhhhhhhh"

Both Kuhu and Kethu silenced him...

A confused Kunal now resorted to signs...

asking    Kya ho Raha Hein..?

Kuhu : wait and see.

Kethu. : Seconded it with a wink...

She opened the door slowly and entered...

Followed by Kuhu and Kunal..

Kethu looked dejected seeing the empty bedroom..

Kunal was about to voice something as they heard sound from the loft...

Kethu and Kuhu crept gingerly along the stairs and Kuhu had to stifle her gasp...

Kunal was the last one to see the tableu before him..and he blinked...blinked ....blinked and then rubbed his eyes...in utter disbelief.

They were still crouching and standing on the steps and viewing Abir and Mishti through the gaps in the railings....

Three  heads fitted in between the balusters...taking in the scene displayed before them from a good vantage point...!!

****

Abir was shirtless and Mishti was carefully doing the bandage...

" Ooh.."

His stifled exclamation of pain was followed by Mishti''s soothing..

" Abhi theek ho jaayega...tum bhi na,... Tum aise mat Kiya Karo... Abir...you shouldn't strain your arm..."

Abir looked at her with all the love in his heart ..as she softly strapped the bandage ...

" Ab theek see baitho...let me put this strap on you.."

Mishtii put her hands around Abir  as she stood between his legs and leaned a bit to tighten the buckle ...to his side ...

And Kunal's eyes popped out as he saw Abir place a kiss on Mishti''s chin as she straightened..

Mishtii smiled at Abir and caressed his forehead..

" Ab jaldi fresh ho jao...aur Chotima ko woh saare Pyaar Dena Jo tum itne saalon se is Dil mein  chupake rakha tha..hmm?!"

Her hand rested on his heart as his threaded his fingers with hers...

" Are you sure Mishti... about this taking time out for family...?"

" Hmm..."

" You'll come to see me .. daily.."

" Hmm.."

" You won't sulk in the college..?"

" Umm..No..."

" Apna Wala promise...?!"

Mishtii hugged him impulsively...

Kuhu looked at Kunal and was shocked to see him teary eyed...

Kunal shook his head at her indicating he was okay...as he smiled brightly and pulled the girls ...out..!

*****

Once inside Kuhu's room..Kunal was unusually silent and Kuhu was gushing over the impossibility of the situation and bubbling up with excitement...shared by Kethu..

" Aane do uss.. Mishti ki bachi ko..sabse chupake rakha...Kunal ko bhi nahin bataya..!"

" Kuhu..Kuhu..calm...down.."

Kunal held her by shoulders..

" Tum aisa kuch nahi karogi right...let them tell us on their own...I told Mishti about my feelings for you and she was the most supportive friend..but did she push you in anyway..?!"

" No.."

Kuhu..said sullenly..

" And Kethu..did she pester you in anyway about Nihaal...?!"

Kethu shook her head understanding what Kunal was saying..

" Yet she did everything to bring you both together.."

Kuhu and Kethu looked at each other... agreeing with Kunal..

" Don't know if you guys felt it..but  now I see something has changed...not only between Bhai and Mishti...but Mishti herself...She was telling Bhai to take care of Badimaa...I think she doesn't want anyone's attention on their relationship for now..."

Kunal said broodingly...

" I should have guessed...Bhai jab se Toronto Gaya tha Mishti was kinda stressed and lost...I thought she was like that due to Massima's condition and her fued with Bhai...and I was having my own distractions then....I am such a selfish prick.!! I should have known she needed a friend..."

Kuhu looked at Kunal berating himself...

" And you will be there if she wants to share her thoughts with a friend.."

Kuhu's voice was now without reproach.....

" At Rajkot..Mishti met with her Mom..and brother.."

Kethu said slowly..

Kunal and Kuhu looked at Kethu baffled..as she breifed them the incident involving Ashish..

"Shit...!..this trip was not easy on her ..."

Kunal swore...

" And bhai's accident was not really an accident..I don't know how it happened.and the details.....but.. Mishti, fui and papa know....and police was involved..."

Kethu let out her understanding on the whole               ' accident ' thing..

"That's it..I am going to Mishti...and don't you guys put any pressure on her..."

As Kunal was about to leave in a hurry Kethu stopped him...

" Parul fui.. told me to keep quiet...she said she was worried about Badi fui's reaction..."

Her words were taken by Kunal with a frown..

" Well..if Mom know and want to keep it a secret from Badimaa...then we should too... agreed?!"

Kuhu and Kethu nodded .

*****

Some time later when Meenakshi went into Abir's room with her dhokla she found Mishti helping him to put his head into the T shirt..as he sat down obediently on the bed...

She smiled at the sight..

" Mein toh yeh soch ke jaldi aayi thi ki tumhein kapde pehnne mein help chahiye hoga... lekin yahaan Mishti ne toh sab kuch sambhaala Hein.."

Mishtii smiled a bit and moved away from Abir as Meenakshi sat beside him...

" Chotima...mein jaa hi rahi thi..."

Abir took the plate from Meenakshi and looked at Mishti with a secret smile as he forked the delicacy.. into his mouth..

Meenakshi looked at Mishti .. who was in an unusual hurry to leave the room... 

" Mishtii,..ruk.. beta....idhar aao..."

She pulled her on to her side in the bed..

" Mujhe pata nahi yeh sab kaise hua...lekin itna toh jaanti Hoon ki yeh Khushi mujhe aaj kahin na kahin.. tumhaari wajah se mili Hein....tumne Kya Kiya ...Kya bola..mein kuch nahin jaanna chahthi...bas.. Thank you Meri princess..."

" Chotima..!. Thanks mat boliye... .meine kuch bhi nahin Kiya...haan his attitude towards you was rotten and now that he realized his mistake...he can do his penance..."

Mishtii looked at Abir who looked suitably ashamed at his past behavior..

" Aur Tum... Nidhi keh rahi thi ki tum Shriya see mili thi...."

Meenakshi's voice was soft as Mishti leaned on her shoulder...

" Haan Chotima.....Mera Bhai ..Atul ka friend niklega ..I never even dreamt about that ..."

At Meenakshi's curiosity Mishti and Abir both have her a diluted version of her meeting with Shriya and Ashish..

Meenakshi patted her face  affectionately as she hugged her Chotima...

But upon a thought... straightened and looked at Meenakshi and a silent Abir..

" Badimaa ko pata Hein?!"

Meenakshi shook her head..

" I thought it was best that she hear from you.."

" Mishtii ki maa is just like her... straight talk and straight action.."

Abir supplied...and Meenakshii smiled..

" I 've never met her...may be we can invite them over some time...

" Aap ise khilayiye...mein Kuhu aur Kunal se milke aati Hoon..Kal se college bhi jaana heina.."

Mishti got up and with a stifled smile she left the room.

Her eyes widened as she spotted Kunal straightening himself from the railing...in wait for her...

" Kunal..Kuhu kahaan Hein...? You were waiting for me?"

"Kuhu is with Kethu...  Nihaal Bhai is on his way.....so helping her on international issues...like make up..." 

Kunal smirked as Mishti smiled at him..

"Care for a walk...I missed you Mishti...!"

" Bade aaye mujhe miss karne Wala...Kuhu thi na...mujhe miss karne ka time hi nahin Mila hoga tujhe.."

Mishtii said smilingly as she smacked him lightly..

They came down the stairs and saw Nanu seated in the hall..

" Badimaa kahaan Hein Nanu..?"

" Woh leti Hein thodi der keliye..Abir ki accident ke bare me sun ne ke baad bohot disturbed thi..ab tum donon ko dekh liya Hein thodi shanthi mil Gayi hogi..."

Kunal's eyes widened slightly at Nanu's allusion.. obviously Nanu didn't mean him...!

Kya Nanu ko bhi pata Hein..?

Now as they walked into the garden Mishti looked at him quizzically..

" Did my chatterbox sister tame you yet..! You are awfully quiet..?"

Kunal looked at her giving her an opening...but as she stood silently he put it out bluntly...

" Kethu told me that you met with your mom..and your brother..real brother.."

Mishtii looked at him guiltily...

" I couldn't tell you anything with Abir's..umm accident.."

" Ab batao...sit here ..."

They had walked to the gazebo and Mishti sat beside Kunal..

Her face brightened up as she narrated how it happened.

" Kunal my Mom never gave me up...do you know what it means to me...!! I felt free at last..I was wanted and loved ..just her circumstances were bleak and she had lost control of her life for some time..."

" I am happy for you Mishti...the way you helped Kuhu to join her with her family ...you deserve happiness in form of your Mom too.."

Kunal said earnestly..and walked ahead.

"Ab tum batao.. actually what happened out there..?

Abir Bhai's accident ..and no jhoot.."

Mishtii thought about the ramifications...

Kunal was trustworthy and massi also knew the whole story..

She decided to give him a diluted version involving Satish and Karan...

Kunal was incensed as she named Karan and told about his treachery...

Just as Mishti narrated the shooting incident Kunal was pale with shock...

" Oh Mishti...I could have lost either of you..!"

His shock was genuine as he hugged her ......

" Your Bhai had a hero complex from the time I met him...same Karan.. remember.?.you too ..but you were like me only..but he thinks he is super man and bullets can't hurt him..."

Mishtii said with suppressed anguish...

" You can't blame Bhai for protecting the one person he love...we love.. Mishti..."

Mishtii looked at Kunal with wide eyes as he smoothly corrected his slip..

" He was always protective towards you..and if I was in bhai's position I may have done the same.."

Mishtii sat silently beside him..

" It would have killed me had  anything happened to him..."

Her admission was in  low voice..but Kunal could get a faint idea of how much terrified she must be when she saw his Bhai hurt..

He tried to lighten up her mood..

" Well I for one is very happy that you both are getting along with each other.."

Kunal said with a broad smile..

"Uhmm.."

Mishtii hid her blush as she pretended to adjust her specs...

Kunal hugged her sideways.. shaking her a little... feeling blissfully happy..

His Bhai deserved the best and who else than his best friend..!!

 " And I am sure Badimaa is the happiest person in the world now...you are such a miracle worker Mishti.."

" Aah...I was thinking hard why you were heaping praises on me.."

Mishtii turned to him quizzically.

" How are your Grades ?"

" Ohho..back to dragon mode...well my dear dragon maa...I haven't flunked...got decent grades too..too much distraction..!"

Kunal smiled sheepishly... letting his eyes signal to home...

" Umm..waise we have touched second base.."

He said mischeviously and Mishti flushed ..and smacked him hard ..

" TMI...I told you.i don't need to hear about .."

" Hey.. just letting you know that I am obeying your conditions..."

" I just told you not to rush her...umm..."

Kunal laughed at Mishti''s expression of exasperation...

****

Abir looked down from his balcony ..

At the two figures sitting near the gazebo...as a wind blew tousling his hair and pasting his one armed t-shirt to his physique...

He had always envied her relationship with Kunal..but now ..he sighed contently..

She got Kunal... to carry her through this short time...

He had counted on that and was sure his brother won't let her give her a moment to be sad...

A niggling fear that took a deep seat in his psyche after this shooting reared its head and Abir frowned... thinking of ways to forget it..

He turned as Nihaal came into his room...and to the balcony..

" Abiir...what the .."

Being told the entire truth Nihaal stood stupendously..and Abir could feel his burden lighten as he could explicitly express his feelings regarding his father which he could not share with anyone... even Mishti..!

***

Rajshri sat beside the fireplace deep in thought... rocking slightly back and forth...

Mishtii had called her on her first two days in Rajkot..and Meenu had explained to her that Abir requested her help and she herself was excited to visit Rajkot...and ..

The soft bouncing footsteps down the stairs told her that Mishti had freshened up and before she could turn to look she was at her feet ...seated on the heavily carpeted floor... laying her head on her lap....

" Acha...ab yaad aagayi apni Badimaa ki..?"

She threaded her hands through the now long hair ...

" Ab batao tumne mujhe phir phone kyun nahin Kiya...?"

She looked at the indecision on Mishti''s face as she looked up at her..

" Kya hua ...kuch baat Hein Kya beta.."

She asked secretly anticipating Mishti to open up about Abir...

" Woh.. Badimaa.. Rajkot mein..."

She felt Mishti''s reticence and saw her hand coming to hold hers...

" Haan beta..bolo Kya hua..abi.."

" Mein Maa se Mila..!!"

Both said the words simultaneously...

Rajshri didn't understand Mishti''s words ...she was going to tell her about Abir... wasn't she .?!

Maa..?!

Did she really  mean  Shriya..?

Mishtii narrated the whole events starting from Ashish recognising her to meeting Shriya...

" She told me I was happy with you and badepapa , Badimaa...and that's the truth...and I went home too...sat with Badepapa ...in our special place... talked to him...thanked him...I felt so loved then.."

Rajshri's tears brimmed out a little...and wiping them off she noticed Kuhu sitting a bit farther from them... listening...

" Toh..tum..vapas kyun..itni jaldi..!?"

" The work finished and the accident...and all..".

Mishtii said vaguely...then looked at Badimaa with incredulity...and with an exclamation she rose to her knees ...

" What..aapne Socha bhi kaise ki mein aapko chodkar Maa ke paas rehloongi??"

Rajshri felt guilty for having the thought cross her mind...

" Woh..mein....!"

She knew Mishti was hurt by her assumption..

"Maa had led 14 yrs of her life without me...and that only makes it awkward for me to claim her daughtership..She has a husband who is her priority now and however much she love me she won't choose me over him...and she was kinda open about that...that doesn't mean she doesn't want me..I am mature enough to accept my Mom as my friend...and it seems we both are inclined to the same field...and I have no intention to Leave any of you in favor of her either...clear??!"

" Tumhara Bhai...tell me about him..."

Kuhu had come nearer and sat beside Mishti...

Mishti took out her phone ..diving into SM acc of Ashish to display a few snaps of her new family..

Rajshri let out a sigh...

" May be this was meant to be beta...meine toh Ananya ki Shaadi ke baad  Rajkot rehne ka faisla Liya tha..."

"Badimaa...!"

Both girls were protesting..

" Nahin beta...Kuhu London jaa rahi Hein...aur tum bhi India apne Maa ke saath jaa sakthi ho..."

"Lekin kyun Badimaa..mein kyun jaaoo.."

Mishtii felt a colossal tug in her heart..away from Abir .. she can't.. Ever..!

" Tum hi toh keh rahi thi field work kahin see bhi Kar sakthi ho..toh apni Maa ki NGO join karlo aur padhayi bhi poori karlo..."

" Wow Dadi ...what an idea...this is perfect for you Mishti... Kethu told me your Mom is pretty distinguished lady...aur Dadi bhi hogi wahaan.. okay  now...I need to talk to Dad .."

Kuhu scampered away in urgency..

Mishtii looked at  Rajshri... unblinkingly..

Her choices clear before her eyes..

To be with Badimaa and Maa...in Rajkot... fulfilling her aim to become an independent person...

Or

To be with Abir .. giving a pass to everything that entailed if she decided on the first option...... depending upon him...

Little did she knew the responsibility of the decision would be taken away from her brutally...

*****

Do Comment how you liked the part and story..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2.3K 11
Is love possible after marriage even with a dark past? Can destiny bind two people together? Hope you all like it....
34K 2.9K 28
A STORY WITH LOTS OF MYSTERIES My friend Sakshi @Sakshibangar271220 and I came up with the idea of this story together! This is really very close to...
175K 6.9K 32
Riansh love story ❤