SEALED {r. sukuna}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
valentine's day special
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
author's note

017

21K 1.3K 671
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"thank you for your kind hospitality these two days. please accept this bag of mon as a token of my appreciation", kiyo bowed, to which the couple had begrudgingly accepted it after multiple declines.

"it's only right to help those in need, and we hope you both stay safe. feel free to come back and visit sometime", the chief waved as kiyo and sukuna were now back on the road.

the first few minutes were silent as the duo trudged on the gravel, with sukuna occasionally kicking a few rocks from time to time.

"you're awfully quiet today", kiyo commented, to which sukuna had just hummed.

"just thinking", the male answered.

"about the different ways to kill me?", kiyo teased.

"tch. don't flatter yourself. I've got better things to think about", sukuna scowled.

"such as?"

sukuna hesitated a bit. "such as...is it really that blissful to be married to one being and live a life with them forever?"

the pink-haired demon just couldn't wrap his head around what the old man had said. it truly stunned his mindset a bit, as he's always just slept with who he wanted, whenever he wished.

"what happened to you while I was knocked out?", kiyo joked, to which sukuna had only scowled.

"knew you wouldn't have an answer anyways", he saltily muttered.

"I was just messing with you", kiyo chuckled, glancing over at the male who had kept the scarf on, surprisingly.

"so what made you think of that?", the girl asked.

"the old married couple. he said that even if there were other options, he'd still choose his wife and only her", sukuna stated.

"that's quite normal", kiyo said.

"I think that's quite idiotic. the more women the better", sukuna grinned.

"quality over quantity", kiyo rebutted. "isn't it pitiful to have many women and yet not one of them truly loves you for who you are?"

sukuna laughed. "you speak as though you're experienced. tell me, how many guys have you fucked?"

"none", kiyo replied. "I'm a priestess. I'm not allowed to have such interactions with men", the woman said, to which sukuna had bursted out into laughter.

"really?! now that's what you call pitiful. what's the point of living if you can't do what you want? say, have you never thought of being wed to someone or traveling around the world with your brother?"

kiyo halted in her footsteps as she turned her head around and gave sukuna a bitter smile; it almost made his heart sour at the sight.

"my path was chosen for me the moment I was born as a gojō, and even if I were to die one day, someone would take over my position and complete the task of sealing you away once more. and until your death, we're stuck in this cycle forever".

sukuna merely hummed as he didn't know his existence affected people's entire lives.

'it's quite stupid'.

the two continued walking in silence as a chiming had rippled through the serene forest, alerting the duo of an incoming parade.

on the sedan chair carried by four men — who just seemed like regular villagers — sat a woman wearing a white shiromuku and a matching tsunokakushi.

kiyo had swiftly stood by the side and bowed as they walked past, meanwhile sukuna had stood proudly, taking a good glance at the shy woman on the chair.

as soon as they had bypassed, kiyo resumed the path of entering yet another village, to which it was poorly decorated with white fabric hung from the entrances of everyone's door, along with the shops.

sobs resonated throughout as many villagers wore black robes, meanwhile a middle-aged couple were being comforted by their neighbors and relatives.

"the fuck? did someone die today or something?", sukuna questioned, as everyone had perked up in surprise, immediately dabbing their tears away with a handkerchief as the men — which was the majority of the village population — had stood up.

"w-who are you two?!", one asked, clearing his throat as his eyes and nose were still puffy and red.

"I'm kiyo, a miko, and this is...my companion, ryō", kiyo introduced, to which sukuna had snapped his head over, glaring at the priest at the disgusting nickname.

"a priestess! a priestess she said!!", the man broadcasted, to which everyone had whispered amongst themselves as the woman who was at the center of them all had spoke up.

"lady kiyo, please...please save my daughter", the woman cried, sniffling here and there as the white-haired girl had questioned what was wrong.

"it's...it's...."

the woman hesitated, worried that he'd hear.

one man sighed as he whispered. "I'll say it then! it's sukuna, the demon king", the male stated, to which most of the people had hushed, in fear of being punished if heard.

"huh?! what do you mean sukuna, I—"

"shhh! young man, you mustn't speak so casually of the god's name. if he hears, he'll leave you bloodless the next morning", the man interrupted, to which sukuna had gotten even more confused, but irked, if anything.

"god? sukuna's no god", kiyo said, to which the pink-haired male beside her had let out a grunt as he debated whether killing her right then and there.

"he claims himself as one", one of the villagers spoke up.

"oh? what a cocky demon", kiyo hummed, clearly teasing sukuna as his fists clenched tightly.

"be careful lady kiyo, speaking ill of him will cause you trouble", the villager warned.

"thanks for the caution, but about what you said earlier. what happened to your daughter, madam?"

"oh...my poor daughter!! she was only sixteen...and...and she was forced to serve him for...eternity", the woman sobbed, wiping her tears once more as they kept cascading down her already red cheeks.

kiyo apologized for the woman's loss as she wondered if her parents would be as devastated as the lady before her right now.

'or perhaps satoru was all they ever cared about...'

"where does he reside?", kiyo asked.

"we're not sure. all he's told us is that every five days we are to deliver a bride to him — at the shrine built up in the mountains — and if we fail to comply, five of us will end up dead the next morning", the man explained, to which sukuna was quite bemused by this imposter that was using his name to make others submit to him.

"and no one has ever seen him except for the brides?", kiyo inquired.

"indeed. he instructed us to only carry the brides up the mountain and to the outer doors of the shrine. the doors will only open for the respective brides and close when anyone else tries to enter".

"I see..."

sukuna merely scoffed as he was sure that he could just break down the doors with the sole of his foot.

"in that case, please allow me to exterminate the demon by dressing me up as a sacrificial bride", kiyo smiled, to which some of the villagers had gasped as sukuna nodded in agreement before repeating that sentence in his brain again.

"wait what?! you're going to go marry that fak—"

"it's just so that I can see the demon and attempt to exorcise him", kiyo reasoned.

"well? would you all be willing to help me prepare then?"

the villagers glanced around as they murmured amongst themselves; hesitant.

"we are forever indebted to you for your kindness", they said, bowing as kiyo had helped all of them up.

"I'm only doing what's right, no need to thank me".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 150 19
〝 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗲𝘂𝘃𝗿𝗲 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖼...
1.2M 91.1K 73
▃▃▃▃▃ "𝗚𝗘𝗚𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦!" 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 #𝟭 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄...
176K 6.8K 76
ren'ai (恋愛) n. ❥ love as in "falling in love" [ satoru gojo x fem!oc ] started: december 2021 ended: march 2022 Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 utahimeiori...
169K 4K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...