๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐ฟ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

By carterradams

{Book 2 of 3] ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’œ๐‘”๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ (๐’ถ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ ๐“ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š) ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๏ฟฝ... More

<< Introduction >>
one >>> prepared
two >>> city of light
three >>> trust
four >>> better off
five >>> what we can
six >>> Aden
eight >>> on my feet
nine >>> captured
ten >>> one of us
eleven >>> in the moment
twelve >>> heard
thirteen >>> leave
fourteen >>> info
fifteen >>> radiation pills
sixteen >>> night blood island: part 1
seventeen >>> night blood island: part 2
eighteen >>> Raven
nineteen >>> overwhelming
twenty >>> offer stands
twenty-one >>> no choice
twenty-two >>> Murphy and Emori
twenty-three >>> volunteer
twenty-four >>> bear it
twenty-five >>> inside the head
twenty-six >>> bunker term
twenty-seven >>> ritual battle : part I
twenty-eight >>> ritual battle: part II
twenty-nine >>> Praimfaya
thirty >>> plan B
thirty- one >>> to be continued

seven >>> Indra

3.8K 173 79
By carterradams

Loud bangs echo against the door as I quickly pick up the sword and make my way behind the door. I didn't really pay attention when Aden left. I really thought he had taken his sword with him. Apparently not, so I hold up the sword clenching my jaw ready for anything. At least that's what I tell myself. And when the door opens my breath hitches and I wait a moment holding up the sword a moment till the door shuts and I quickly place the sword to the persons back.

"Don't make any sudden movements," I said, my voice low and stern. Slowly I see one of their hands rise as their other goes for their sword. Quickly I take my sword and point in more into the person, kicking their leg making them fall to their knees. "I'd watch what you're doing there."

"If you don't drop that sword I'll have your head," the person spoke.

"Yeah you and what army?" I ask back pushing the sword more into their back. They flinch as their hands stay raised in the air.

"Oh, you'll see sooner or later sky person-" Swiftly I flip my sword and hit the guy hard in the back of the head causing them to fall over. I stand back up straight pointing my sword at him waiting a moment but he doesn't move. A sigh of relief escapes my lips as I bend down and search him finding rope. I shrug my shoulders grabbing it and quickly thing his hands and feet together before dragging him over to where the bed sits. When I finish I turn around hearing something at the door again.

"Really?" I whisper annoyed. I quickly rush over to the door getting into my same stance. And unlock the first time the door opens quickly and shut almost as fast. But I quickly act too placing my sword to their throat but when I meet brown eyes I immediately soften my hold of the blade to her throat. "Indra?"

"Drop the blade," she simply says and I do as told taking a step back. She places her sword into her scabbard looking around the room. She steps over to the guy tied up and swiftly turns looking to me. "Least I know you can take care of yourself."

"Yeah, I guess dying has it perks," I joke but Indra doesn't laugh. She keeps a blank expression looking away from now. I nod and look away too now, whispering under my breath "tough crowd."

"Azgeda has taken over the grounds and they're making their way inside the tower," Indra informs me. "Did you get a hold of Skaikru?"

"Yeah, they should be coming- Where's Lexa?" I question keeping my eyes on the warrior. Indra gives me a quick glance before looking to the guy tied up and bending down beside him flicking him in the head. "Indra?"

"We need information. I'm glad you didn't kill this guy. I would've," she says completely avoiding my question. I clench my jaw as she flicks the guy again.

"Indra, where's Lexa? Where's the commander?" I ask again as Indra stands up. She doesn't look to me. Her eyes remain on the guy as she quickly kicks the guy as he jolts awake. I look to him and then back to Indra.

"Ah here we go," Indra says satisfied. "Chomouda ste Azgedas geimbreika (What is Ice Nations plan)?"

"Ai don't get in chit you're chichplei hashta (I don't know what you're talking about)," the Azgedian responded. I roll my eyes and head to the door just as I hear a grunt. I turn my head briefly to see a sword through the man right before Indra pulls it out. But I look away and grab hold of the knob keeping my own sword that Aden left up high as I turn the knob.

"What are you doing?" Indra asks just as I'm about to open the door. She walks over to me and pushes me back.

"I'm going to find Lexa," I respond clenching my jaw but Indra shakes her head.

"You can't. Right now we have to stay put and keep you safe-"

"Keep me safe? I'm telling you right now Indra I'm not just going to sit here. If Lexa's out there I'm going to go help her. You're suppose to protect her. You're her warrior. She's our commander," I say cutting the girl off shaking my head.

"My orders are to protect you." Indra tilts her head gripping her sword tightly. My fingers glance down and then back up tilting my own head.

"And I'm telling you, our duty is to make sure we get everyone to safety including Heda," I respond back through gritted teeth. Indra picks up her head and raises it tall. "I don't want to fight you Indra but we have to do this."

"Fine."

"I don't care- wait did you say fine?" I take a step back a moment actually confused but Indra nods. "Ha, okay. Yeah okay."

"But you do exactly as I say. Understood?" I put my hands in defense and nod at the girl taking my sword and stepping off to the side as Indra steps in front of the door. She grabs a hold of the door and slowly pulls it open. Swiftly she pokes out her head and looks down the hall to the left then to the right. I wait patiently noticing seconds later her hand motioning for me to come on. I nod even though she can't see me at the moment but it doesn't stop her from walking out with her sword ready to slay anything that comes our way. And I do the same picking up my sword being extremely cautious as I exit the room behind Indra, but when I step out of the room I can't help my eyes from growing wide at the amount of bodies down the hall and the one against the wall right outside the door.

I tear my eyes away and focus them on Indra, slowly walking behind her. There's an intense amount of silence between us and around us. I know we shouldn't talk and it pains me when I bite my tongue to remain silent as Indra takes a turn and leads us to the throne room. Everything always happens in the throne room. Okay maybe not everything-

"Quick go. This room should be clear," Indra whispers roughly, turning and looking past me. I nod and quickly go through the somewhat open door. Inside I feel a kick to my hand causing the sword to fly out of it and my body pushed and pinned up against the wall. My eyes flick to the persons eyes not recognizing them. And without a second thought I quickly act pulling back my head a bit and swiftly hitting the guy in the head with my own. He stumbles back, his hands dropping from me as I quickly head to the sword feeling my head throb a bit from the impact. Yet before I can get to the sword I feel a rough body shoved into mine tackling me to the ground. A groan escapes my lips as I pick up my head and look to the right spotting the sword once more. I bite my lip and quickly go to move only feeling my body flipped being stopped from going anywhere.

A smirk grows on the guys face as he goes to throw a punch to my face but i quickly dodge moving my head to the left hearing his fist come in contact with the floor. I turn back over not even seconds later finding him tilting his head to the side like he was confused so I took the advantage and picked up my knee hitting the azgedian in the groin. His eyes bug out of his head giving me the chance to reach for the sword taking a hold of it and quickly driving it into the guys stomach.

A sigh of relief escapes my lips as he falls over. I lay there a second letting go of the sword and letting my eyes wonder on the ceiling hearing the door shut. I pick up my head and sit up, finding Indra looking to me with questioning eyes.

"Thanks for the help Indra," I said, looking away from her but not before seeing her look to the dead guy and shrugging her shoulders.

"It appears to me you've got it handled," she responds causing me to roll my eyes and get myself up off of the ground. I step closer to the guy I just dug my sword into and grab a hold of the end of the sword and pull it out spotting blood dripping from the blade.

"Yeah handled is one way of putting it," I say and flick my sword a bit to get the blood off. Some flies off but I shrug knowing I'd have to clean it later before returning it back to Aden.

"I guess those trainings with Lexa did pay off," Indra speaks up going towards the windows. I look to her and eye her a bit but shrug.

"We never used a sword in those trainings. Just fists, so yeah guess it did come in handy a bit." I shrug once more and walk towards Indra. My eyes look out looking to see what Indra looks out. Polis looked weird. Ice Nation covered the streets. Trikru and merchants were being controlled by them. However Trikru members that were warriors or who worked inside of the tower were being detained or killed. My eyes widen at the sight shaking my head.

"This is getting bad," Indra whispers under her breath but I can still hear it.

"Why are they even doing this? Isn't Roan in charge?" I ask keeping my eyes below, but out of the corner of my eye I see Indra nod her head.

"Unless something had happened to him during the city of light," Indra says taking a step back. "If their king is down they're more likely to attack and try and run things, but that's how Azgeda's always been."

"Trying to take over. I remember the queen." My voice is a bit low remembering the encounters of Queen Nia and the fight between Lexa and Roan and afterwards Lexa throwing her spear through Queen Nia. I turn my head and look to Indra seeing her looking to the ground. "So what do we do?"

"Right now we wait-"

"Wait? Indra we can't just sit here!" I raise my voice a bit immediately getting a "you better shut up" look from Indra. "Seriously we can't just sit here. Our people are in danger. We could save them."

"We wait until Skaikru get here," Indra finishes looking to me and tilting her head to the side. An "o" shape makes it way to my lips as I nod and look away. "Patience is key sometimes Y/N."

"Wow you actually said something knowledgeable." I hear a snicker come from the warrior causing me to look away and smile a bit, but it quickly fades as bangs against the door appear. My eyes snap to Indra and her eyes snap to mine. She puts her finger up to her lips and then slowly goes to the side of the door. I follow in suit getting on the other side and keep my sword ready in hand as does she. Within seconds the door bursts open and in comes a girl. Quickly Indra and I shut the door and point our swords towards them and against their back. But as the girl turns slowly I lower my sword and look to Indra. She lowers her own sword and I swear there's a smirk that rises to her lips.

"Octavia," I whisper and take a step forward as does she placing her sword behind her. She quickly wraps her arms around me squeezing tightly. I hug back barely before hearing her whisper, "You scared the shit out of me." I low chuckle escapes my lips as we pull away.

"Sorry," I mouth and Octavia shrugs before her eyes look back and forth between mine and Indra's.

"Where's the commander?" Octavia questions looking around. I turn and look to Indra myself. Indra avoids eye contact with me but holds it with Octavia.

"Azgeda captured her."

—————-
——
——————
A/N: March 1st ;) (Nothing to do with this story)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 5K 33
[COMPLETEDโ€ขEDITED] โ Call me flower one more time and I will put an arrow in your head โž โ You got it, babygirl โž [the 100] [seasons 1-2] [d.lightsto...
246K 7.1K 74
{Book 1} [ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
25.1K 522 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
88K 1.8K 33
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค...