Sociopath | Kai Parker

By lilybug2011

Once an Evermore always an Evermore. Theadora was a bright young witch with a dark and misty past, she'd grow... More

Content Warning | Author Note
Chapter One | The Evermore Curse
Chapter Two • Joshua Parker
Chapter Three • The Punishment
Chapter Four • Stefan Salvatore
Chapter Five • Thea's Tenth Birthday
Chapter Six • The prison world
Chapter Seven • Mission Save Bon Bon
Chapter Eight • A Trip down memory Lane
Chapter Nine • Pancakes
Chapter Ten • Dear Diary
Chapter Eleven • Mind manipulation
Chapter Twelve • Lifeless body
Chapter Thirteen • Urges
Chapter Fourteen • Getting out and about
Chapter Fifteen • Movie Night
Chapter Sixteen • Portland
Chapter Seventeen • Home sweet home
Chapter Eighteen • Thanksgiving
Chapter Nineteen • He abandoned me
Chapter Twenty • Growing into myself
Chapter Twenty One • Malivore
Chapter Twenty Two • My Old home
Chapter Twenty Three • Evermore Mechanics
Chapter Twenty Four • The Salvatore Boarding school
Chapter Twenty Five • Professor Salvatore
Chapter Twenty Six • Welcome home
Chapter Twenty Seven • My dormitory
Chapter Twenty Eight • Mid Morning Conversations
Chapter Twenty Nine • Threatening the siblings
Chapter Thirty - Powers
Chapter Thirty One - The merge
Chapter Thirty Two - old memories die hard
Chapter Thirty Three - The Truth
Chapter Thirty Four - Finding Thea
Chapter Thirty Five - Home
Chapter Thirty Six - The Merge travesty
Chapter Thirty Seven - To Portland and Beyond
Chapter Thirty Eight - The Steak House
Chapter Forty - My parents bedroom
Chapter Forty One - The bell of the ball
Chapter Forty Two - Dancing in the moonlight
Chapter Forty Three - Pancakes and Bacon
Chapter Forty Four - Road Trip
Chapter Forty Five - Motel shenanigans
Chapter Forty Six - New York City
Chapter Forty Seven - Coven Conference
Chapter Forty Eight - Run in with dear old dad
Chapter Forty Nine - Sick Nights & Nightmares
Chapter Fifty - kidnapping what?
Chapter Fifty One - Beacon Hills
Chapter Fifty two - Mother of light

Chapter Thirty Nine - Her first time

169 5 0
By lilybug2011

Thea's POV - Unedited

I was in a slump, a huge one. Not only did I spend the next day sitting on the couch in contemplation, Kai also kept asking me over and over what he could do.. To which I pushed him out of the house quite aggressively and told him to go and figure out his problems with the coven. It made me jittery to think my sister could be still alive, it made me feel like I was going crazy. Even more crazy than being stuck in a prison world. I needed to figure this out, but I just didn't know how. 

I screamed slamming my hand against my head trying to think about it when I knew I needed to do something. Kai walked in as I cleaned up the glass on the floor and I heard him sighed, somehow in the middle of my breakdown I broke a few glasses with my scream. 

"Babe.. Let's do something about this. I can't have you feeling like this if you don't know the truth okay.. Let's go and find her, see if it is her.." I got up from the floor putting down the dustpan and brush wrapping my arms around Kai. I didn't say anything but Kai knew I was just so overwhelmed. 

"Can we have a movie night.. with your famous pasta and snacks" I whispered. I looked up still wrapped in his arms and he looked down with a small smirk. 

"oh course my lady.. I'll cook dinner, you make the snacks and choose the movie.. yeah"I nodded happily and we both joined each other in the kitchen he made the pasta whilst I made the snacks. Also I choose one of my favourite movies Resident evil, I popped it in as I set up the snacks and Kai came in holding two piping hot bowls of pesto pasta. I grabbed one of them happily from him and we sat down next to each other. A moment of silence passed both of us and I looked over at him with a smile. 

"you know you're way to good for me...." Kai laughed slurping some pasta into his mouth. 

"Not to long ago you were screaming at me and motusing my body across a bar" I giggled rolling my eyes at Kai. 

"To be fair, I was coming down from a high of time traveling and still was holding a grudge of you leaving me in a prison world for thirteen years.." I spoke as I pointed my fork at him. He mocked me as he flicked a piece of pasta at me. I gasped as it slid down my face. "oh it's on like donkey kong bitch.." I placed down my bowl slowly as I looked at him and smiled. 

"That look does not give me good feelings" Kai smiled awkwardly as he placed his own bowl down. "Ten seconds" My eyes narrowed. 

"Five.. Four" He stumbled from the couch as the smiled disappeared and a small look of fear reached his face. "Three.. Two" I got up slowly from the couch as I made my way around it. "One!" I took off after him as he ran down the hall. I chased him through the house, but as I turned the corner he was gone. "Kai.. Where are you." he couldn't of gone anywhere, it was impossible to disappear unless. Suddenly his hands wrapped around me and I twirled around in his arms as he smiled mischievously at me. 

"Got you.." A pout reached my lips. 

"I was meant to get you.." my lip quivered, but it was soon wiped off my face as Kai went in for the tickle. My legs went limp and I burst out in laughter. "Kai.. Stop, oh god. Stop that tickles" I giggled as he lifted me up into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist and before he could react I pulled his face towards me and our lips touched. I let out a audible moan as we continued to kiss, but Kai pulled away. 

"Thea.. If you continue I'm not going to be able to stop myself" I sighed knowing I wanted this. I loved Kai, I wanted him.. I wanted all of him. It was like an incline in my body. 

"Then don't" His eyes widened, kind of shocked at my straight forwardness. 

"Are you sure.." I rolled my eyes shaking my head. 

"Of course I am.. I've been thinking about this for a little while and Kai your my person.. I love you, and you know that... I don't want what your" I could feel Kai tense up a little as I spoke of him. "I don't want what he did to me to affect what we have, I'm still broken inside and I know that's not going to go away for a while.. But I love you, and I want to be with you for" Kai's hand touched my lips as if to silence me. 

"I want to be with you to.. I just don't want you to force yourself to do something like this.." I shook my head. 

Smut warning

"I'm not.. Now kiss me or I'll walk away from you and watch the movie by myself." I quipped back, his eyes darkened as he leaned in kissing me aggressively. 

I kissed back just as much and some how as our bodies banged against the hallway walls, we made it to the bed in one piece. He laid me down softly as I felt his hand tug my leg up. His hand sliding up under my skirt, it was like all of my senses burst through the roof. I let a moan escape my lips, and Kai chuckled kissing the crook of my neck. 

"Kai" My words trembled from my lips. 

"Yes my lady" I felt his breath against my skin as he whispered in my ear. 

"I need you" those words were like wild fire to him. He pulled back with the same smirk I saw the day we met, but now it was full of passion and love. His hands traveled up my body and ever so slowly he tugged me shirt up and over my head, I giggled covering my chest. I hadn't bothered to wear a bra at all today, so I was fully exposed to him. You could tell just by looking at me that I was a little self conscious, the tip of my nose and cheeks were going red and my entire body was on fire. 

"Hey.. Hey. Hey don't hide yourself from me, you're beautiful." Kai crawled back up my body pulling a stray piece of hair from my face. We sat there for a minute just looking at each other. 

"Kai.." he leaned down pecking me on the lips. 

"Say no more" he dramatically spoke. He lifted his own shirt over his head leaving the both of us just in our bottoms. I sat up smiling as I tugged on his pants. "Dang, somebodies a little impatient" I rolled my eyes with a sigh. 

"I'm not impatient, I just want my man.." Kai was like a child, you'd say something like that and we'll he'd react in an instant. He pulled his pants down as he stumbled from him, and left them stranded on the floor. I watched in amusement as he struggled with them for a second, but he was soon standing in front of me with his batman underwear and I almost broke out in laughter. 

"Y..Your underwear. I love it" I looked up to see Kai grimace and his face turn crimson red. "Oh honey.. you know I love how you love Batman.. I'm your cat women" I chimed as I cooed at him. I could see him bite his lip as he overcame his own embarrassment. I leaned back as he just stood there. "Well come on" Kai rolled his eyes pulling down his pant, my eyes almost bulge out of my head looking at his length. "Kai..I" Kai crawled back over the top of me, and my breathing became heavier. 

"What was that sweet heart.." I mumbled something but it was so in audible that Kai chuckled. I felt his hand trail down my body, and then he did, I looked down to see him biting at the hem line of my skirt. He dragged it ever so slowly down my body, to which left me just in my underwear. He stared at a second before he two let a little laugh out. 

"Buggs bunny" I groaned. 

"I have to go shopping for new underwear okay.. It's what was in my old closet, surprisingly they fit me.." Kai chuckled. 

"I think they suite you.. but right now, they don't" Kai pulled them from my waist and slid them off of me throwing the pair of undergarments across the room. The both of us were now fully naked sitting against each others bodies. Kai leaned in kissing me against my tender lips as his hands trailed up and down my body. I felt my own hands grab onto his back in pleasure as he continued to kiss me and then down my neck. My fingertips trailed along his scars, and I could feel him tense for a second but continue as he went on kissing me. 

"Dammit" I heard him mutter. I pulled back looking at a worried Kai. 

"Kai? what's wrong" He mumbled something and then looked at me. 

"We don't have any protection" I laughed him. 

"Were witches you doofus.. protection spell" I mumbled something under my breathing before bringing him back down to me in a kiss. 

"Well then.." This went on for minutes just making out with each other as the friction against our bodies aroused each other even more. "Are you ready?" I nodded my head softly moaning as his hand reach my clit. Ever so slowly he edged the tip inside of me. I gasped feeling how full he made me feel as the rest f him entered, of course it hurt at first but the more he moved the better it felt. I moaned out his name as he began to pump himself inside of me. He also moaned out my name as his pumps got faster. 

"Harder..." I whimpered wanting more of him. 

"As you command my lady" I felt him hit me harder, and just as he did it grazed along my g-spot and I let out a strangled pleasurable screamed. 

"Oh my god.. I think you just" he chuckled. 

"I found your g-spot" He continued hitting harder and harder, until finally I began to come undone. 

"Kai.. I'm about to" he kissed me. 

"Well then let it all go" I felt myself orgasm, but Kai continued. Still going for it I felt myself build up for  a second time, it was hard feeling so much pleasure all at once. 

"Oh goodness Kai.." I felt my fingertips sink into his back a little, as I orgasmed for a second time. 

"I'm close baby.. try one more time" I shook my head. I couldn't could I, i've never summed so many times in my life. 

"I don't think I can.." But I was wrong, I felt myself on the edge for a third time whimpering out his name.

 "I'm" before Kai could say anything I felt his hot seed inside of me. His strides got sloppier and messier and he eventually collapsed beside me and the both of us stared at the ceiling trying to catch our breathes. 

"I've never.. my god. That was the best I've ever had" I mumbled. I felt Kai pull me into his arms and the sheet cover us. I snuggled into him as he hummed. 

"I'm glad you finally were okay with this.. I would of waited as long as you needed me to" I sighed laying on his chest. 

"I knew you were the one, so I trusted you.." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 228 25
𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝙾𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚗 '𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐰𝐡�...
39.8K 1.1K 37
♡︎ "I have to admit, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever tortured..."♡︎ Sienna Bennet is a head strong 20 year old woman and Bonnie B...
658K 18.2K 31
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 17 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝛐𝐥𝐝 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝛐𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝛐𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝛐𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬- 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 �...
1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...