puppy knuckles | inuokko

Av or4nge-juice

[SLOW UPDATES] "I don't like to talk Cuz talking's not cool But when we're together I feel like a fool I don'... Mer

introduction
this december
lemon boy
hurt
follow you
smoke signals

first love/late spring

2.2K 79 93
Av or4nge-juice

i don't like to talk
cause talking's not cool...

"toge!"

the cursed speech user looked up to the voice that called him to see panda. "come on, satoru says he has something to tell us inside." 

inumaki rolled his eyes. "okaka." he said softly yet stubbornly, standing up to head into the classroom with his friend. 

when he entered the room he could see maki sitting at a desk, aloof to no one's surprise. that's just her attitude; she's been like that since she first arrived. panda and inumaki knew it would be wise to just mind their business. "took you long enough." she said. 

"sujiko?" inumaki asked her as he took a seat at one of the desks. 

the girl only blinked at him. 

he rolled his eyes, mentally cursing his speech. not that he could change it, it's just hard to be understood. his forever envy is to have a conversation with someone.

"he probably was asking what this is for." panda chimed in, sitting next to maki. "shake." inumaki nodded. the cursed corpse has gotten used to his friend's speech enough to pick up context clues on what he means. he couldn't understand him fluently, but he could tell when certain words had certain meanings. 

maki only shrugged, resting her head in her hand. "that idiot just said he had some exciting news and wanted us all here."

as if on cue, gojo satoru popped his stupid head into the room. "hey, first years~!" he said cheerfully. 

all three of them groaned in response.

"as i said, i have exciting news for you all!" he smiled. even if you couldn't see them you could tell his eyes were all twinkly. 

"just cut the shit and tell us already." maki huffed. 

if it was even possible, the man smiled even wider. "we have a new first year coming in today!" he announced loudly. the students all raised their heads in curiosity. 

"a new first year?" all of them said at once (well, besides toge who said "tuna mayo")

"yes!" gojo nodded. "i expect good behavior out of all of you. maki, don't give me that look!" he pointed at the first year who gave him a sour stare. 

she only stuck her tongue out in response. she wasn't a troublemaker of any kind, she was just an ass. 

"i thought you said we were the only first year jujutsu sorcerers in the area?" panda recalled. "tuna." inumaki added. 

"he's a transfer student." the teacher replied. "his name is okkotsu yuuta. he's not very on the bright side and can be a little pessimistic, but ignore it! he's still a good kid." 

the other three in the room only blinked at him. 

without getting a response, satoru continued on. "time to introduce the new transfer student!!!" he shouted loudly. "everyone get fired up!!!!"

no one batted an eye. "come on now!" gojo encouraged. 

"he seems pretty moody, doesn't he." maki said, with a roll of her eyes. "sorry, but no way i'm getting fired up for a guy like that."

"salmon." inumaki agreed. 

"ah, well..." gojo sighed. "whatever. come on in~!"

the three students could hear the door open to the room, none of them bothering to even look up. 

but before they could decide against it, each other of them all felt their hearts sink as they felt the immense amount of cursed energy that entered the room. 

inumaki shot his head up in horror to see a cowardly boy with a horrendous and hideous curse latched onto his back. 

he doesn't have cursed energy, inumaki thought. he is cursed. 

"i'm okkotsu yuuta." the boy finally squeaked. "pleased to meet you."

the three students jumped out of their desks without hesitation; maki unsheathed her cursed tool, panda putting his fists up, and inumaki prepared to take off his high collar that covered his mouth. 

maki's spear stabbed the wall right next to yuuta's head. he flinched. "is this some kind of test?" he eyed the weapon nervously. 

"hey you." maki said coldly. "you've been cursed. this is a place to study curses. it's no place for cursed people like you." she was harsh, but she was telling the truth. none of the first years wanted yuuta there. he didn't belong there. 

"in japan, the number of people who die mysteriously or go missing is, on average, over 10,000 a year." 

the students turned to satoru, who had interrupted them. "most of that..." he continued. "is due to the negative feelings that pour out of humans. the damage of 'curses'...it also includes the evil acts of shamans. the only thing that can oppose a curse is another curse. here we study curses in order to exorcise them. this is the metropolitan magic technical school." 

yuuta tilted his head in confusion, as if mentally asking him "why didn't you say that earlier?!"

is this the first time he's hearing this?! inumaki thought. 

"ah, you should hurry up and get away from him." gojo warned. 

the first years all tilted their heads. 

in an instant, two large arms appeared around okkotsu. "dOn'T yOu DaRe BuLLy..."

"wait, rika-chan!!!" yuuta exclaimed.

"yUuTaAaAaAaAaA!!!!"

+

"...you get the idea. and he was cursed by his beloved rika-chan."

gojo then extended his arms towards the transfer student next to him. "okkotsu yuuta, everyone~!" he exclaimed as if he didn't just share the boy's traumatic backstory. "please make him feel welcomed! if you attack yuuta...rika's curse may or may not activate."

why the hell didn't you say that earlier... inumaki thought, rubbing the back of his newly injured head. 

"so anyway...everyone be careful, okay~!" satoru smiled at them. the man turned to yuuta. "these guys are still in a bit of a rebellious phase, so i'll go ahead and give a quick introduction." 

the first years blinked at him grudgingly.

satoru pointed over to maki. "cursed weapons user...zenin maki." he introduced her. "she wields special armaments that can exorcise curses."

maki didn't say anything.

"spell caster, inumaki toge." gojo referred to the white haired boy. "his vocabulary consists of ingredients used to make rice balls, so good luck having conversations with him."

"kombu." inumaki waved in greeting. 

"panda." gojo pointed at the animal. that was pretty much all there was to him.

"i'm panda. pleased to meet you." panda said kindly.

"and yep..." gojo reflected. "that's about it. so from here on out, we'll have four people in the first year class!"

well...three people and one animal.

"for this afternoon's sorcery training, you'll pair up." gojo announced. this was new. because they only had three students before, they never paired up. 

"toge and panda, you're one pair." satoru instructed. "let's do it!" panda exclaimed, in which inumaki only smiled in return. 

"maki and yuuta, you will be the other." 

"ugh." maki groaned. 

yuuta looked a little taken aback. "l-let's do our best..." he stammered. 

maki gave him a cold stare, looking right into his eyes. "you were bullied, weren't you."

there she goes again... inumaki rolled his eyes.

yuuta flinched. "bull's eye, huh?" maki went on. "i get it, you know. even i was bullied." she turned her body so she was fully facing him. "because of that curse?" she asked. "you put on this face as if to tell people 'i'm a good person'. makes me feel sick..." she scoffed. "why are you pretending to be a victim...even though that curse is protecting you?" venom was on her tongue. 

pure fear and horror made its way onto yuuta's face. he looked as if he wanted to cry or throw up and inumaki didn't want to see him do either. the cursed speech user could see his knees going weak, too.

but that didn't stop maki from going on. "you've always just lived life listlessly, haven't you." she sneered viciously. "don't go thinking you can make it through the magic technical school...without a goal in mind." 

"maki, that's enough!" panda growled at her.

"katsuobushi!" inumaki scolded her. 

maki rolled her eyes. "alright, alright. shut up already..." she huffed.

"sorry about that." panda apologized, inumaki adding a nod. "she thinks she's good at reading other people."

"...it's fine." yuuta replied, shaking out his worries. 

"because it really is the truth."

and that's chapter one!! majority of this is taken straight out of chapter 0.1 of volume 0 lmao bc im: unoriginal *insert stupid jazz hands* but i hope you enjoy so far :-) 

-kai <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

80.5K 1.5K 48
FINISHED It was his fault. Everything was his fault. His dad got abusive because of him. His best friend bullied him because of him. Deku hated hims...
18.9K 1.2K 36
❥ RESTARTED 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞😭 in·de·ci·sive - 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖. - 𝐎𝐑 - 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕒�...
30.2K 1K 38
"How can I...free my mind?"
2.7K 127 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...