Degradation

By dracoloverxox

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Jennifer." "I can't help it. I'm so s- "Shut your God-damn mouth!!" He s... More

~ INTRODUCTION ~
NEW BEGINNINGS
TEMPTATION
(UPDATE)
DECEPTION
TRUST
ALLURE
PERCEPTION
GUILT
OWNERSHIP
PAIN
TRAP
INTEGRATION
ASSOCIATION
INTOLERABLE
UPDATE :)
REALISATION
~NEW CHARACTERS~
ALIENATION
EXECUTION
ITS BEEN AGES.
ACCEPTANCE
okay, long time no see.

ASSURANCE

1.5K 28 11
By dracoloverxox

Hi everyone! I can't stress enough to you what 3k reads means to me. I was happy with barely 10, and now I love 3K of you! And another follower -
Dracosfanfiction

  ..

Amazing! I can't wait for you to read my chapter. If you're wondering how long the story might be, I'm about quarter of the way through. I love you to keep reading.

Also, this is a safe space for you. <33

ANYWAYS, ENJOY!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

DRACO

She was insane. To walk out the way she did with no fear whatsoever. As she shut the door quietly, I looked through the peephole. If he even laid his eyes on her longer than intended, I will kill him.

But my dad warned me I couldn't get into any more fights with anyone. If I did, I would be expelled, and I have to get this vanishing cabinet over and done with. Then, I can leave. I can move away, living a stress-free life, alone. I might be lonely, but this thing with Jennifer, she would never last with me. I'm not a good guy. The actions I have done will always fear me. And her.

It could never last.

________________________________________________________________________________

JENNIFER

I walked outside the door quietly crept up behind Flynn, turning in front of him so he didn't notice coming out of Dracos dorm.

"Flynn."

He jumped around slowly, his fist still on the door. He dropped his arm down and looked straight at me.

"Jennifer, I need to talk to you about last night. I-"

He paused, examining my body. I was about to question what was wrong, but then, I instantly knew.

"What the fuck have you been doing, Jennifer?" Flynn's words spat, attacking me. I looked down at my chest. The shirt and the shorts were comforting, but they looked about ten sizes bigger than me. They didn't look appealing with the small hickeys on my thighs. I took my fingers to the bridge of my nose, squeezing lightly to reduce the pressure that I had contained, then I closed my eyes. I'm so fucking stupid.

I breathed slowly, remaining calm. I walked in front of my door, so I could keep an eye on Draco. I saw his shadow under the door, ever so slightly.

I looked back at Flynn.

"Nothing."

"Sure as hell looks like nothing!" He roared.

I raised my hand to his face, slowly walking away. Draco was right. He was too angry.

"You're still fucking drunk, Flynn. I'll talk to you when you're sober," I sighed, walking past him.

As I walked past him, his hand grabbed my arm firmly, causing my whole body to stop with his strength. In anger, he pushed me to the wall, causing his whole body weight to crash into mine, knocking the weight out of me.

"Fuck you, J-"

"Get the fuck off of her, you piece of shit!" A loud voice bellowed beside us.

Draco was running to Flynn and pushed him aggressively over. Flynn's drunken body fell to the floor. He looked dazed, and slowly got up.

As he did so, after stumbling many times, his hand supported his weight on the wall. Draco's body stood in front of me, keeping one hand back to avoid me going any further.

"Draco. I should have fucking known. I'm not going to fucking fight you, I can't be arsed," He groaned, slowly walking down the stairs.

Draco squinted his eyes in confusion, and so did I.

As Flynn started walking down the stairs, he stopped.

"At the end of the day, she came for me. In me. So, stop using someone that's mine, Draco," Flynn said in a monotone voice that echoed the halls.

I slowly looked up at Draco, who looked as if he was exhaling steam. His eyes widened to the point that he had to reassure himself to blink. His face slowly raised from the stone-cold floor, and he looked at the stairs where Flynn had just left.

I grasped around his arm, just as hard as a snake would if it coiled around him.

"Stop," Draco murmured, his eyes closing to draw his breath.

"Draco, he's just trying to get to you-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence. His body flew past me, yanking his arm away. I tried to grab a hold of his hand, but it was too late. His pace quickened, just like my pulse.

I felt like I had to run after him, but my legs felt like lead. I was rooted to the spot.

________________________________________________________________________________

DRACO

I couldn't control it. I don't know what could happen, maybe I'd be expelled. But I would never leave Jennifer. Hopefully.

My steps quickened and they felt like stone. I want to beat the living daylights out of him. My hands felt clammy as I gripped them tightly.

As I practically ran down the stairs, I caught sight of a man losing his balance.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I screamed.

"Who- Woah, Draco. Easy," Flynn slurred.

I ran in front of him down the stairs and I turned myself so I was facing him, centimetres away from his face.

"If you don't take that back in a few minutes, you won't be breathing," I said slowly, my chest rising quickly.

"It will make it easier for you won't it?" Flynn questioned angrily. I was slightly confused which disassociated me from my anger for a couple of seconds.

"It's easier for you to hurt someone than to love them. Everyone in the whole damn school knows that. Even if you did love her, you would fuck up every chance you would get," He spat at me.

God, when I kill this man, let him burn in hell.

Before I could wrap my hands around his throat, he whispered something.

"She will never love you."

I pushed him to the side of the stairwell, my heart thumping out of my chest. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins. My head felt light with the time delay of not punching this dick until he was unrecognisable.

As his lifeless body slid down to the wall, his knees closed to his chest.

I threw back my leg and kicked him deep in his shins. His neck threw back, crying out in pain. I kicked him the second time even harder but to the side of his body. His arms cowered over his sides, shielding himself against my hard shoes against him. I leaned over and grabbed him by the scruff of his collar. I lifted his body close to my face and gave him a cold hard stare.

"Hit me, Draco. Come on, you don't know how to settle this other than fighting. Do the thing what you only have control or power of," He groaned, lifeless in my arms.

I thought about it. I really did. But the reality of me getting expelled and killed wouldn't exactly help me either.

I let go of my grasp of his shirt and he fell to the floor. I felt anger and regret burning deep down in my eyes, but I can conceal it easily. I cleared my throat and stood upright.

"Yeah, you're right," I began, kneeling down to his height on the floor, "She may not love me yet, but she will never, ever love you.

I fastened my tie closer to my throat as I stood up. I gave him a slight smirk and with a deep breath, I turned around to the stairs behind myself and walked up them.

I bumped into her. She looked worried, but it dissolved away as my eyes reassured her.

No matter how much I wanted to kill that guy, I couldn't.

I would get expelled.

I could be killed by Voldemort.

But worst of all, I could lose Jennifer.

I didn't know how attached I could be to her.

I haven't felt this strongly for someone.

Ever.

________________________________________________________________________________

JENNIFER

"What did you do-"

"I let- I let him go," said Draco. I could tell it was the hardest thing for him to do.

I sighed deeply. My head was level with his, as he stood on the step below.

"That was big of you, Draco," I mumbled, looking down at his hands which were into fists.

"I'm proud of you," I smiled, going down a step. I took my hands down to his, entwining my fingers around his hands, which had just weakened at the touch of mine.

His height now towered over mine, his angry eyes fading away.

"Really?" He said dimly.

"Yes. Flynn is...complicated," I sighed.

Draco shook his head as if he needed to get rid of the thought of Flynn. Like he was poison to his brain.

"I need a rest."

He straightened his shoulders and walked in front of me. Of course, I could understand. Flynn was my ex, and half of what he said was true. Draco can't deny the fact I slept with him. I even loved him. But it felt like a distraction. The chemistry between Draco and I was- well, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I tried to keep up with Draco, but he was walking too fast.

"Draco," I panted, "Slow down!"

He stopped and turned around.

"Jennifer I'm not in the fucking mood," He hissed loudly. "Another flight and you'll see my door. See you there."

"Seriously?" I shouted at him.

His eyebrows raised and he crossed his arms in frustration. He walked down a couple of steps quickly, so that he was finally in front of me.

"Don't test me, Jennifer. If you're going to moan, I promise I'll shut you up," He ordered.

I couldn't help but smile at his comment. I felt myself tingling at his words but I still stood my ground.

"Draco. Stop fucking walking that fast, I swear to -"

"- Right that's it," He said angrily.

His hands immediately grabbed my waist and threw me over my shoulder. He grabbed the backs of my legs with his right arm and his left arm was resting next to his legs. His effortlessness was surprising to me. As I was thrust over his shoulder, my head was touching his back lightly. I got lost in a moment of madness, sort to speak. But I got snapped out of it from when Draco hoisted me upright that I nearly fell off his shoulder as he began to walk up the stairs.

"I told you," He shouted.

I rolled my eyes. I wondered what he would do if I tested him.

"Draco, you're a fucking idiot sometimes."

There was no response. His footsteps quickened and slammed down on the floor harder, but he didn't say a word.

"Draco?"

He was ignoring me. Great.

I remained silent as he walked up the rest of the steps until we came to his door.

He opened it and slammed the door shut, which made me jump out of my skin.

As he walked to the side of his bed, he threw me on it with all his aggression.

I sat up, shocked at the impact.

"Fuck you, Draco. Fuck you-"

His right hand grabbed my throat. The grip was so tight. It gave me a flashback to when he first choked me on my first day. The memory faded as he gripped my neck tighter.

My breath slowed down as he gripped tightly, then stopped. My head threw back as he let go completely of my neck.

My eyes closed tightly, regaining back the air I lost.

As I opened them, I looked around.

He was gone.

~

I lied back on the bed, my chest rising and falling quickly. There was suddenly a noise of water hitting the ground in the bathroom.

"What the..." I murmured, as I heard his belt drop onto the floor. I walked up to the bathroom door and pressed my head against it. I heard him step into the shower door. I need to stop this.

Stop.

But I'm interested.

As I heard the water hit his back, I felt his moans from everywhere.

"Fuck..." He groaned.

I took a deep breath and carried on listening.

"Shit..." He swore, sighing at the relief of the shower.

My eyes closed at the sounds of his groaning as the water fell.

For goodness sake, Jennifer. This is weird. Get away.

As I retreated from the door, Draco let out a deep sigh.

I rubbed the back of my neck slowly.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

"Draco?"

No answer.

"Draco, stop ignoring me. I'm coming in."

I opened the bathroom door, and there was a cloud of steam moving to my face.

"Jennifer, fuck off," Draco shouted.

I ignored his comment. Instead, I stood in front of him, physically blocked by the glass door in front of me. I crossed my arms and my eyes trailed down to his waist. The steam clouded around his legs and it was like his lower body was invisible.

As Draco caught my eyes, he chuckled whilst washing his chest.

"Stop leering," He said, his neck angling towards the showerhead.

My eyes darted to the bandage still wrapped around his arm from yesterday.

"Should you have that thing in the shower?" I questioned.

There was a long pause.

"No, but I'll dry it later with a charm or something," he muttered slowly.

I brushed an invisible strand of hair behind my ear.

"Anyway," I coughed, "Why are you ignoring me?"

Some steam started to cloud around his head.

"Because he was right."

My head shot up to his eyes, which were looking down. As he poured some shampoo on his head, he turned around from me and massaged his head. He was angry, upset and he was ignoring me.

"Draco," I said.

There was another long pause.

"Draco!" I shouted, repeating myself loudly.

I'm not leaving it like this. I have to talk to him.

I looked around, desperate to obtain his attention.

Draco's sweatshirt on mine which hung low down to my thighs, was damp from all the steam. I looked down at the shorts I was wearing and slowly slid them downwards. I picked them up from my ankles and threw them into the small washing basket by the side of me.

I gradually took off the top over my shoulders and I stood naked in front of him. My hair was just covering my chest, leaving my breasts exposed. My whole body felt cold, and shivers spread from my neck to my back.

But he didn't notice. His head was still turned to the wall.

I quietly opened the door as he closed his eyes against the water falling on his face.

I felt warm water splash onto the sides of my arms as I brought my hands closer to Dracos back.

As I touched his back, I whispered, "Draco."

Draco flinched as I touched him as if he jumped out of his skin at my touch. I took my hands off him immediately as he turned around.

"What the fuck, Jennnifer?"

I removed my hands and forced them to my side.

"Talk to me," I croaked, avoiding his eyes by looking at the wall behind him.

He rolled his eyes, eyeing my body for a good minute.

Draco sighed deeply and placed his hands down to my lower back, pulling me in slowly.

"I haven't liked anyone as much as you, Jennifer. And what Flynn said-"

"What did Flynn say?" I interjected. I felt concerned, I mean he did love me.

And I did love him. It was hard for me to admit that.

He took his hand to my face, softly rubbing my cheek.

"Nothing I didn't already know."

My eyebrows furrowed under the warm water running down my back.

My thoughts diverted as he planted his lips onto mine.

I gradually adjusted to him, letting his tongue enter easily. His hands trailed to my waist, grasping me firmly. As he squeezed my hips, his waist pushed into mine. The water from the shower dropped onto our shoulders, which trickled down to my feet.

I moaned loudly as he moved from my lips to my neck. He slowly bit against it, leaving small marks along my skin.

He stopped against my neck and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Jennifer," He muttered.

"Yes, Draco," I breathed out.

"Promise me, promise me you will never take anyone else's side. You are meant to stay with me," He whispered as his head raised, now pressing next to my ear,

"You are mine. No-one else's. Mine."

"Draco, I don't understand --"

His hands pushed my waist and I fell back. My back crashed to the wall which was close behind me. I groaned in pain, but the shower water was so fierce, it could reach me from there. The pain eroding in my back had now dissipated due to the fiery heat which surrounded me.

I steadied myself, my hands pushing against the wall beside me and raised my eyebrows at Draco, who was gradually getting closer to me.

"What...the..fuck?" I managed to get out. I felt helpless...like I was prey in front of a predator.

The shower was large, but I felt like it couldn't be any smaller.

Draco's body pressed onto mine, and I could feel him. All of him.

My head lowered down, feeling flustered. His arms planted against the wall and trapped me. He readjusted his body so that his chest was on mine, my legs locked with his, and I felt him throbbing against my body. I felt him pulsating next to me as if he couldn't wait any longer.

My legs moved downwards so he could enter me in a quick movement.

But he didn't.

My back felt warm against the cold tiles. My hands travelled to his back.

I felt Draco exhale from above me.

"What do you want?" He said.

I looked up at him then looked back down.

"Jennifer, what is it that you want?" He repeated.

My hands were gripped against his back, but I loosened them.

"Tell me what Flynn said," I shuddered slightly against his body.

Draco arched his neck so he was looking to the ceiling.

"Jennifer. All you need to know is that he said we wouldn't last. But he doesn't bother me--"

"--Flynn said that?"

I was surprised. I didn't think he was that type of person.

"Promise me, Jennifer. Promise me you are mine. Mine."

My hands grasped around his neck and pulled his head closer.

"I'm yours."

His eyes opened as his smile grew.

"Promise?"

"I promise," I whispered, drawing deeply next to his ear.

I would always reassure him that.

His hands grasped around my waist. My hips deepened into his, still feeling him from before.

He moved one hand from his waist and moved it to my hair, stroking it lightly.

"You are beautiful."

I smiled at him, feeling like I was full of butterflies. I wrapped my arm around his neck and brought him inwards so that he was millimetres from my lips.

His lips crashed onto mine, and I felt his hands press on my cheeks lightly.

His legs pressed into me so firmly that he could support my whole body.

"Put your legs around me," Draco ordered.

I shifted slowly against the hot water pouring down from my head. It fell to my chest and down my back.

I moved myself upwards so I was sitting on Draco's waist, with my legs crossing by his lower back.

He slowly started kissing my neck, which started off as small, but it was getting more passionate by the second.

He grabbed my hands and pinned them above of me strongly, leaving no place for me to move.

I moaned as his lips sucked deeply on my chest, leaving marks and bruises.

"Draco.." I moaned, my head resting against the wall.

"Tell me, Jennifer, who do you want? Me or Flynn?" He said.

"You, Draco. I'll always..."

I stopped as he rested his tip just on my clit. My eyes rolled backwards and the grip on my wrists hardened, just like him between my legs.

"Always what?" He mumbled, his tip now moving to my entrance. He rested it just outside, but I was eager for him to push himself deep inside me.

"I'll always want...you.." I panted.

"Are you mine?" He groaned lowly next to my ear.

His tip entered me, but only slightly. He was teasing me, and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Yes. I'm yours, Draco." I moaned, rasping against his ear.

He dropped his hands down to my waist, and I grasped the shower rail above me for support.

He pressed my waist against the cold wall and he entered me extensively.

I cried out in waves of pleasure mostly, but some slight pain.

As he deepened himself into me, I grasped the shower rail strongly as I already felt the pleasure building up.

Draco pumped in and out of me quickly as his head hung low, rolling his hips forcefully.

"Jennifer, never leave me. Ever," Draco panted against my shoulder.

"I won't..." I gasped.

His hips slammed into mine continuously. My back arched into his, there wasn't any space between us.

His hands pushed my waist down on his, so that he was completely inside me. He felt like he was in my stomach, he felt so big.

"Look at me," Draco gasped lightly.

My eyes opened and I took my hands down and clawed his back lightly. The intense feeling inside of me made me deepen inside of him.

His hand rubbed my clit slowly, causing the intensity to double.

My eyes looked at him as he looked into mine.

"Are you close?" He breathed against my neck.

I nodded, crashing my lips onto his.

His kiss deepened until he let go of my lips.

"Jennifer. Come with me. And not like you have with anyone else."

I wanted to know how much he means to me.

I wanted him to feel like I have given myself over to him.

"Come, Jennifer."

His hips thrusted into mine strongly and his hips curved into mine as the water fell on our bodies.

My whole body felt on edge, and as I came, it felt like the strongest sensation in the whole world. It didn't feel like it was before, and the pleasure coursed through my body, as my eyes squeezed shut and I opened my mouth to let out a groan that was well needed for.

As Draco stopped inside of me, his legs slightly gave out and he came inside me. Again.

As he was still inside of me, our bodies synchronised and calmed down from our orgasm.

"Draco..."

"Yes."

"You need to get the vial tomorrow," I chuckled.

He looked up, deeply into my eyes and kissed me on the cheek, grabbing a towel.

"I'm not done with you yet."

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHILE ANYWAY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE AND WELL <3333333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 6.3K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
49.2K 489 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...
10 0 2
"Parkinson, I can't hold it in any longer." "Nott, just say you want me." Never in a million years would we would yearn for one another. But the stak...
662 21 14
"the dark lords son is completely in love and infatuated with you ayva." he states staring into my eyes, hoping the words will finally click in my he...