Our Darling Girl

By LittleOne1792

Flo is moving across the Country for her first year in college, when her plan starts to fall apart she finds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profiles
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q & A
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Character Update 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Leaders and Lavender
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Question????
Chapter 54
Server 1792
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Thank You
Sequel

Chapter 15

131K 2.9K 1.4K
By LittleOne1792

Tristian's POV

Where had the girl ran off to this morning? One minute she was eating her breakfast after nearly orgasming on Jays lap the next she was running out of the door. She better have a good explanation she has been gone for 2 hours and we all are worried now.

Flo's POV

"Hi guys" I yell walking into the house putting my bag down by the door.

"Baby girl where have you been?" Jay asked hurrying into the living room followed by the others. They all had a look of worry, but it was slowly morphing into anger when they realised I was safe.

"I was at a class". Tristian walked up to me backing me up against the wall, he wasn't touching me at all, but I felt like I couldn't move, and I didn't want to.

"Little girl, you ran out this morning without telling us where you were going or how long. What do you have to you say for yourself?" Although Tristian was telling me off I couldn't help but feel twinge of excitement in my stomach.

"I'm sorry T" I whispered looking down, roughly my chin was lifted up, so I was looking into his eyes.

"You will look at me and speak clearly when apologising. Understood?"

"Yes, I'm sorry" I gulped, feeling small against his large frame yet desperate for a touch.

"How was your class?" He asked his tone changing instantly as he stepped away as if two seconds ago I wasn't longing after him.

"Pretty good, it was my first dance class and I partnered up with someone and I'm going over to his house tomorrow to practice. I'm really nervous but he makes me feel calm at least" I rambled on not focusing on what I was saying as I grabbed a juice box from the fridge. When I turned around they were all looking at me.

"Dance class? I didn't know you danced" Lawrence questioned taking the juice box out my hands so he could put the straw in for me.

"Yeah I normally just dance on my own this is my first time doing it seriously."

"So who is this partner of yours? Is it safe to go to his house?" Jay asked his caregiver instincts kicking in.

"Yeah he works for the college and is really nice, no need to worry." I gently pushed Jays shoulder causing a chuckle. Tristian seemed a little tense, but I couldn't explain why.

" Who's hungry?" Adrian broke the awkwardness. We all agreed on pizza and soon we were sat watching Tinkerbelle cuddled up together. Once again me falling asleep in their laps.

Tristian's Pov

Watching little Flo fall asleep against us was one of my favourite parts of the day, she looked so peaceful and beautiful it was hard not to fall in love just looking at her. Lawrence gently picked her up causing her to stir.

"I'm just putting you to bed kitten" He stroked her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder, her legs wrapped around his waist causing her body to look irresistible.

"Okay Daddy" She yawned going back to sleep. God I loved to hear her use our titles even if it was only Lawrence's for now. She fit so perfectly into our little family we couldn't wait for her to be ours. After Flo was back in her room, I decided it was time for me to go as well. My room was the complete opposite of Lawrence's, it was whites and creams, filled with natural light. Currently I'm reading a book about Greek mythology, which has taken up most of my nights when I'm trying not to think too much about the beauty a few rooms over. My dreams and desires are filled with my Angel, she is not yet ready for me to take her but when I can, I will cherish every inch of her body, her sweet tropical scented hair and blushing cheeks. My thoughts causing me to fall into a calm sleep dreaming of my girl.

Flo's Pov

6AM

I shot up at the sound of my alarm, already filled with excitement to go and practice at Dylan's. I have English first and will be heading over after. After a fast shower I slipped on a little pink dress and white knee-high socks.

Once I informed the boys of where I would be today they all gave me a kiss on cheek and sneaky pat on the bum. The more I think about it the more I want to be their submissive, I just don't know if they officially want it, we only went on one date.

My English class was pretty good; however my teacher keeps giving me creepy looks which makes me feel uncomfortable but other than that the work was interesting. As soon as the bell goes I rush out and into my car, I'm too excited to start our routine. I pick up a iced tea for me and a black coffee for Dylan as I noticed that is what he had yesterday.

Standing outside his house I look at the building, it was comfy and cute, instantly making me feel safe. I rang the door waiting for a response. The door opened to show Dylan with a large smile.

"Come on in Flo"

"Thank you, I got you this on the way over" I handed him the drink.

"Thank you little one" He ruffled my hair making me feel so small against him.

"Come through here and we can start", he directed me through the garden and to a little cabin with an indoor gym. He had already moved his equipment to the side.

We started immediately choregraphing the dance and it became apparent we had to be close for our image to come through. He had to pick me up a lot, but I felt safe that he wouldn't drop me. I loved the way it looked and wanted to showcase our efforts. Grey told us at the end of the week we could have friends or family come to the studio to watch as a well done. I knew there is nobody I would want more than the boys but showing that side of myself to them terrified me. I would be so vulnerable, and I don't want them to reject me or be embarrassed by me. I fear losing them more than anything.

"Something got you down little one?" Dylan Interrupted my thoughts.

"Just worried, I love our dance, but I have never danced in front of anyone what if I embarrass myself?" I shiver trying not to well up but not succeeding.

"Love bug, I can promise you that you are amazing and look gorgeous dancing. Now all you need to do it trust me and the people you are inviting. If they care for you, you could never embarrass yourself in front of them" He played with my hair finally tying it into plaits, I was at peace it felt like 5 minutes but in actuality it had been an hour.

"We should finish practicing our dance, before it gets dark".

"Yes little one but have a glass of water first". Dylan spoke while filling a pink princess cup with water and handing it to me.

Although I had only known Dylan for a day he was so thoughtful and caring, he made sure I looked after myself. I weirdly made me feel special. The special I felt with the boys but different.

After dancing for a bit longer, we finished for the day and as I sat in bed trying to fall asleep I thought about Dylan is it wrong that he made me feel so happy. I didn't have huge feelings for him, but I liked being close to him and whenever he called me little one my heart melted. But he wasn't the boys. They held my heart I the palm of their hands.

That was for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 48.4K 57
Book 10 of the Dominant Doctor Series "This story is like poppers for me; it always makes me want more."
15.7K 259 6
Now that Brody and Briley are older, theyโ€™ve realized how much they dearly need each other. Through thick and thin in the past they stayed strong and...
19.7K 521 21
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
1M 43.7K 43
Book Five of the Dominant Doctor Series. #doorknobsofdeath