Luna Grace [COMPLETED]

Autorstwa TheWordNerd_

#1 paranormalromance 07/03/2023 #1 werewolfromance 07/03/2023 #1 mates #1 paranormal # Christianity Hi. My... Więcej

Hiiiii
Introduction
1
2.
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Épilogue.
News!

38.

3K 131 3
Autorstwa TheWordNerd_

Gracie.

I didn't know how long I'd been in this place for or how long it'd been since I'd been taken to meet Eric.

Time seemed inconsequential in the dark dungeon where they fed me just enough to keep me alive but not have energy to do anything and greedy rodents scampered about.

The smell in there was choking and I still hadn't gotten used to it after being there for so long. Stale sweat, rotting things, and the God knows what else.

Some of my cold soup dribbled onto my dress as I brought the spoon to my mouth. My beautiful navy blue dress that had made me feel so pretty was unrecognizable now. Ripped and filthy, it looked nothing like it did on Christmas day.

That whole time felt light years away. Grey, the dinner, my friends, I felt sad remembering them but I didn't cry. I had long exhausted my tear ducts.

I hadn't expected to be here for this long. I didn't think it would take Grey this long to find me. But then I didn't know how long I'd been gone for...for all I knew, it had only been a day or two.

The door the dungeons clanged open and the place was flooded with light. They had come for the plates. I hadn't finished my soup so I hurriedly scooped the rest into my mouth and dropped the plate beside the door.

I pushed the disgusting concoction down my throat and retreated to the corner of my cell to sleep. That's what I spent most of my time doing, sleeping. It was an escape. It was bliss to escape reality for a little while, especially my reality.

The jangle of keys and the clicking if my padlock unlocking jerked my eyes open. Curt was at my cell door. This was the first time anybody had come for me since that first day.

I watched him from the corner as he removed the padlock and slid the heavy metal bars open. I didn't move so he came in and jerked me up by my arm.

I was weak so I was much easier and lighter to handle than the last time he had come to get me.

He marched me down and out of the dungeons. We got in the same elevator as before but this time he punched the button for the second floor. I wasn't going to meet Eric?

We waited in silence as the box moved up and got out when it stopped. This floor was a bit different from the third floor, not by a lot but there were subtle changes. Instead of marble floors, there were plain ceramic tiles, there was a vase with flowers in it, and there were a lot more doors.

Curt stopped at one and pushed it open without knocking. There were four women inside who were obviously expecting us.

"Sam, you look lovely today as usual"

I jumped a bit when Curt spoke. Curt could speak??? I looked up at him and he was actually smiling.

Wow.

One of the ladies who I assumed was Sam came forward, determinedly avoiding Curt's eyes and trying not to smile.

"Hi Miss. We've received instructions for you. If you'd please step this way..." Sam said.

Curt released me and I followed her directions.

"We can take care of her sir" Sam said, grimacing and looking pointedly at Curt.

His smile dropped and he nodded once before going out of the room.

I wonder what the story between them was...because there was definitely a story.

Sam led me to another door and opened it revealing a bathroom.

"Alpha requested the total package ma'am so that begins with a bath" Sam explained.

She was about my age I noticed now that I was closer, maybe a year or two older. It was weird to be addressed as 'ma'am'.

I nodded, "My name is Tamara Grace"

My voice cracked from lack of use.

She nodded without smiling, "Sam. If you would please undress, your bath water is ready".

I stood, waiting for her to leave until I realised she wasn't planning to.

"I can bathe myself".

"It's my job ma'am, besides.." she looked away, "we aren't allowed to leave you alone"

I swallowed the lump in my throat, willing myself not to cry. I was a prisoner.

"I'm not going to jump out the window" I snapped at her and shut the door in her face. There was no lock so I stood, hoping that she would allow me this bit of privacy.

The door handle didn't twist so I assumed she had given in. I looked around the bathroom, it was all white, from the tub, to the tiles, everything.

And there was a window.

I eye the door one more time before rushing to the window. It was high so I had to climb into the toilet seat to reach it.

I quickly realised that it was too small for me to get through it. It was designed to let light and air in but not let out anything larger than a small child.

Even then, we were on the second floor, high above the ground so it'd be stupid to try anything.

I got off the toilet seat as quietly as possible and was headed to the tub when my reflection caught my eye.

I stopped, letting my eyes run over the girl in the mirror. My skin was covered in filth and my hair was matted and almost brown. I looked away, hurriedly taking off my formerly pretty blue dress and getting in the tub.

It was big enough to let the water cover my chest and my knees at the same time which I was grateful for.

The water was blissful. Warm and floral scented. I picked up the bar of soap by the tub and run it over my skin, washing the dirt away. Then I picked the coconut milk shampoo and put a large glob on my hand and massaged it into my hair, detangling with my fingers.

After I was sure I was clean and the water in the tub wasn't clear nor warm anymore, I got out and wrapped myself in the fluffy robe that lay folded by the door, determinedly avoiding the mirror.

I opened the door and stepped out. The four women were gathered together whispering but stopped immediately they noticed me.

"I hoped you enjoyed the bath ma'am" Sam asked, coming forward.

Next, I was laid on a massage table and had different lovely smelling oils rubbed into my skin. Then it was time for hair.

One of the other women sat me in front of a mirror, lifting strands of my hair and letting them fall back with a thoughtful look on her face.

I jumped up when she picked up a pair of scissors, "No"

"Your hairstyle is tired a-"

"Do. Not. Cut. My. Hair" I was dead serious. I loved my hair long...and so did Grey.

She rolled her eyes but nodded and I returned to the chair. She did a silk press instead, leaving my hair feeling soft around my neck.

Then make-up. I wondered, as I sat there with brushes running up and down my face, what ass this primping was for. Sam had said that "Alpha" had requested the total package for me meaning Eric.

And so I wondered, why did Eric want me all dressed up.

"What am I getting ready for?"

It was one of the other women that answered, "Alpha is hosting a New year's party today."

New year?? I'd been here a week. And why exactly did Eric want me attending his party anyway?

When they were done, Sam unzipped a dress bag I hadn't noticed and brought out a stunning red dress.

"Alpha requested that you wear this" Sam said.

The fact that I had no choice changed it from a request to an order but I put the dress on. The tight fabric left little to the imagination with net being the dominant material.

I shook my head, peeling the dress off me, "I'm not wearing that"

I carefully put it on the couch and put the robe back on. The women exchanged looks.

"Ma'am the Alpha-" one of them began.

"I don't care what Eric says, I'm not going half naked"

Just then the door opened and in walked the devil himself. He was dressed in a dark suit and a white shirt, instantly dominating the room with his mere presence- the presence of a man accustomed to absolute power.

His eyes settled on me before he addressed the women, "Why is she not dressed?"

Who does he think he is, always talking as if I'm not in the room. "She is not dressed because she is not wearing the thing you assume is a dress"

His eyes darkened and something shot through them before they went back to normal.  The corner of his mouth lifted. He found this amusing.

"Get her something else"

One of the women scurried from the room and the silence in her wake was deafening. I maintained eye contact with Eric, not backing down when he clearly expected me to.

The woman returned with another red dress.

What was the deal with red??

I took the dress from her and stared pointedly at Eric.

He was still smirking and stared back at me with his yellow eyes not having any plans of moving.

I huffed and entered the bathroom and put the dress on. The dress wasn't exactly church material with it's plunging neckline but it was a lot better than the previous option.

I sighed and stepped out of the bathroom. Eric appraised me from top to bottom before turning to the women, "Good job".

They seemed to swell under their Alpha's commendation, bright grins lighting up their faces.

"Let's go, we don't have all night"

I pulled on the shoes they had provided and followed him out of the room.

"Okay juvenile, I want you on your best behaviour. Lots of smiles but very little talk". He held out his arm for me to take.

I stared at it, eyebrow raised, "Why exactly do you think I'm going to do anything you say?"

His yellow eyes flashed amber, "I might have accommodated the little show you put on about the dress but how about you try disrespecting me and I slit your skinny human throat?"

I took his arm.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.1K 191 35
Everyone knows that a mother loves her children right? Well my mom didn't get the memo. Saying she didn't love me was an understatement. My saviour...
83.5K 3.4K 58
The first tears finally slipped from my closed eyes, I heard him whimper as they slid down my cheeks. "I love you, Lacey," he whispered into my ear,"...
68.2K 1.1K 33
Book 1 of Mate of the Alpha. Werewolves ruled the world. There were only a few more human villages left, and after a while, the wolves found out wher...
17.9K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...