FOLLOW BACK / denki kaminari.

Galing kay sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "denki got fucking arrested?! for what?!" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which kaminari makes friends with the... Higit pa

─── FOLLOW BACK .
─── SOCIAL MEDIA AU .
❪ ✧🍓₊ 献身 ❫
❪ 献身 ✧🥡₊ ❫
ONE ⁑ the pretty girl.
TWO ⁑ pussy-acquiring kaminari.
THREE ⁑ shiketsu losers.
FOUR ⁑ top 5.
FIVE ⁑ simp ass mf.
SIX ⁑ mickey mouse clubhouse.
SEVEN ⁑ inasa's dead man era.
EIGHT ⁑ (Y/n) & class 2-A against the world.
NINE ⁑ papa's pizzeria characters.
TEN ⁑ Kaminari, (Y/n), Apple and Maurice.
ELEVEN ⁑ shes the dawg.
TWELVE ⁑ Kaminari's boyfriend.
THIRTEEN ⁑ smoke flavored kisses.
FOURTEEN ⁑ crackhead (Y/n).
FIFTEEN ⁑ he dont want'chu.
SIXTEEN ⁑ breakdowns in supermarket bathrooms.
SEVENTEEN ⁑ who tf is mary and why she poppin?
EIGHTEEN ⁑ alone in a room filled with people.
NINETEEN ⁑ a burst of love.
TWENTY ⁑ matching bios.
TWENTY ONE ⁑ cute first date ideas.
TWENTY TWO ⁑ batman, spiderman, mario & luigi.
TWENTY FOUR ⁑ tweets.
TWENTY FIVE ⁑ Sero 'steal your girl' Hanta.
TWENTY SIX ⁑ UA: where idiots roam.
TWENTY SEVEN ⁑ fear ridden rides.
TWENTY EIGHT ⁑ for future plans.
TWENTY NINE ⁑ never grow up.
THIRTY ⁑ i love current-universe you.
─── memes .
❪ ✧🥢₊ 網上戀愛 ❫

TWENTY THREE ⁑ ramen date.

11.5K 575 1.6K
Galing kay sweet-amai

to call (Y/n) nervous would be a gross understatement. she was practically a wreck – which was quite odd; up until this point she had felt fine, excited even! but as soon as she saw Kaminari leaning against his car waiting for her, she felt her knees buckle – all sense of tranquility left her body.

Camie's & Mora's words of encouragement went to waste, her sweaty palms gripped the knee-length navy blue dress she wore like she was holding onto the faintest vapor of her sanity.

he looked perfect in his sleek suit, phone in hand illuminating his sharp features. his slanted amber eyes, straight nose, full lips and blonde hair that reached the lobes of his ears – black lightening bolt across his hair.

this may not be their first meeting, however it is their first date – which is arguably more important. it suddenly dawned on (Y/n)..

that boy is her boyfriend now. hers. and only hers.

but if this date doesn't work out, it would ruin their relationship – or even worse: their friendship. which is something she couldn't afford to happen. not now, not ever.

and that's exactly why (Y/n) silently turned and began walking the opposite direction!

thankfully, Kaminari heard her heels clicking against the ground before she got any further. he silently strode along side her, waiting for her to notice him– she didn't.

"where are we going?" he questioned, hands shoved in his pockets to hide the endless fidgeting of his fingers.

(Y/n) felt her heart jump straight out of her chest. she glared at the blonde before hitting him on the shoulder with her bag, "you scared me!"

"i've been walking with you for the past 2 minutes!" he laughed, nerves slightly at ease now – though the anxiety quickly came crawling back into his system with his next question. "where were you running off to exactly?"

was she regretting her decision?

the (h/c) haired hero-in-training grinned a very nervous grin, "i wasn't running, i just didn't see you and thought i came early." she awkwardly laughed, hooking her arm with his and tugging him back to his car. "nevermind that, you're here i'm here let's go."

although suspicious of her answer, Denki allowed her to pull him along.

the rest of the drive to their destination was silent, despite both of their talkative and outgoing nature. 15 minutes later, they found themselves standing hand in hand in front of the large, fancy restaurant; with its shining lights, clean glass windows and flowers blooming around the neat entrance. it looked very expensive.

"so... we're here." Kaminari broke the silence, continuing to stand and stare at the building.

"yeah.." she replied, tightening her grip on his arm.

the two stood there... each waiting for the other to take the first step.

a first step that would never come.

Denki pulled his arm away from hers, turning to take her by the shoulders, his electric eyes staring into her deep (e/c) ones. "i cant do this. i'm sorry i can't. i'm gonna make a fool out of myself in front of you."

the girl silently stared (up/down) at her boyfriend, surprised at his sudden declaration– though her features slowly melted into a grateful smile. "oh thank god! i cant either! restaurant dates aren't my thing at all."

Kaminari's tensed shoulders leisurely fell, finally relaxed when hearing her relieved laugh. the corners of his lips tugged into a toothy smile, "i'm sorry, i was just so nervous i asked for the first date idea that came to mind."

the girl aww'ed at the rosy shade of red across his freckled cheeks. "i was nervous too, we're so stupid.." she took his hand in hers, "i guess if we aren't eating at this restaurant we have to eat something, i know this amazing ramen place a few blocks from here." her fingers intertwined with his. "i think a date like that is more our speed."

she had Denki at 'ramen.' the blonde practically shoved her in his car, it definitely looked incriminating from an outsider perspective and he couldn't care less.

as soon as they arrived at the humble eatery, all eyes were on them. sure, not many eyes as there were only about 4 to 5 customers but it was still uneasy.

"they're staring." Kaminari whispered to the (taller/shorter) girl by his side. "probably because i'm wearing a dress and you're wearing a suit to a dingy corner-restaurant." she mumbled back, making her way to a pair of empty seats.

"probably." he chuckled as he trailed behind her like a lost duckling, turning his brain off and letting (Y/n) do the leading is something he does often.

immediately after the two sat, a short brunette lady no younger than 30 came running up to the couple. "(Y/n)! my dear (Y/n)! it's been so long since you've dropped by." she wrapped her arms around the shiketsu student tightly, "you forgot about me havent you? you probably don't even remember my name anymore!" she pouted.

(Y/n) returned the hug with a guilty smile stretching across her (color) lips, "Nia, of course i haven't; i've just been really busy with school i didn't have the time to come." she pulled away, half of the reason was to introduce Kaminari. the other half being that (L/n) enjoyed breathing. "Nia, this is my boyfriend Denki, Denki this is Nia my second mother practically."

"hi nice to meetch–" Nia cut the teenage boy off, her wrinkled hands pulling at his full cheeks. "oh my dear you have the most gorgeous eyes! cute dimples, yes very cute. and your skin..! so clear!" she let go to pull out a small notebook and pen.

Nia's thumb clicked the pen before she began scribbling something, "you can use a ramen bowl or two though, sweetheart." her black eyes moved to meet (Y/n)'s (e/c) ones. "2 bowls of the usual?"

"extra spicy."

"you always order extra spicy."

"yeah well extra extra spicy for tonight." (Y/n) grinned, "i need to feel like my tongue is falling off, Nia."

the middle aged lady offered a quick wink and thumbs up before taking her leave.

"she seems sweet." Denki commented, staring at her retreating form. "even though she indirectly called me skinny."

(Y/n) chuckled, reaching for his hand wanting him to look to her. "she's the sweetest, means well. besides," she shrugged, "you have more of a sleeper build. pretty sure that's what it's called... is it?" her head subconsciously tilted slightly to the right in the most adorable of ways; Denki would've probably taken a second to enjoy the softness of her expression – if it weren't for what she said.

a mischievous smirk spread across his lips, "and how do you know that exactly?" his amber irises narrowed. with a lean forward, he continued. "you've been stalking me?"

(Y/n) felt heat travel up to her neck, her dress now feels too tight and the restaurant was getting stuffy. "shut up, i'm your girlfriend of course im gonna look at your old photos!" she retorted, frown etched on her face. "also you took your shirt off to drunk wrestle Kirishima at the party the other week."

the blonde choked on his spit, "i did what?! please tell me your just saying that to win this conversation." he begged, though deep down; he knew it 100% sounded like something he'd do.

much to his dismay, (Y/n) shook her head with a sympathetic smile. he threw his weight back against the chair, "oh my god... i know anytime i have alcohol in my system i end up doing something embarrassing and yet i still drink at every party i go to."

"if it makes you feel any better i made sure no one was recording. you had your fun and no one has footage to prove it happened." (L/n) offered her boyfriend a bit of peace of mind. "win win for you."

he leaned in, large hands squishing her cheeks. "have i mentioned how much i love you? because i'm gonna be your husband one day. need you to know that right now."

(Y/n), whose lips were out of commission due to his crushing grip, wordlessly nodded.

"good. we're on the same page." and with that, the electric boy pulled her in for the first kiss of the night, a first kiss of many to come during said night.

proposing on the first date... how very Denki-like.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.2K 2K 66
💕 Poly relationship 💕 At ages 27 and 28, life has brought ex-lovers Denki Kaminari and Hitoshi Shinso more than their fair share of passion, romanc...
57.2K 1.4K 20
in which helpless romantic jirou hers gets her heart broken, and its up to friendzoned kaminari to brighten her day. cover edit by cool pal kinktsuko
527K 27.5K 43
"You're just so.. so.." Hard to look away from, didn't sound like something Shinsou wanted to say out loud. "Irresistible?" "Infuriating." But he's n...
66.6K 1.9K 42
(y/n) a simple girl she sees memes she likes. ( This is my first fanfic no bullying allowed)