Percy Jackson: The Light Brin...

AlmightyMortal द्वारा

Original Storyline :- A normal life was all he asked for. He didn't ask to be chosen by the devil, king o... अधिक

The Last Normal Day
Stranger Danger
The Devil You Say?
It's Alive! It's Alive!
Mother To Daughter
My Turn
An Angry Woman Who's Also Immortal
Friendly Neighbourhood Demons
Secret Meeting Of Betrayal
Celestial Radio
Golden Apples? Pfff
She Broke My Goddamn Sword!
Yup, It Talks
Apocalypse Briefing
Sheesh, You Look Nasty
Downsizing
Foot Algae...A Disturbing Thought.
A Prophecy? Seriously?
Ugh, So Uncomfortable
Be Dressed For Anything
A Real Spoonhead
I'm Faster
I Explode
She's Missing
I Explode Again
Evil Plot Children Are Tight!
Why Fear? The Exterminator's Here.
Dream Video Strikes Again
Excuse Me While I Ponder The Meaning Of This
Family Messenger
Second Problem
Octopuses Are Weird
Why Must Another Exist
A Bit of Fun Torture
I Make A Successful Bargain... Not
I Name Thee Dragward
I Sprout Up Scientific Laws
Mysterious Ice Cream Girl
Death Is Crazy
Turns Out Humanity is Cattle
Use Niflheim Entrance Please
Five Hundred Doors For What?
HammerFLIX
No AllFather, I Am Your Father
Are All Valkyries Mean?
I Spend My Day Carrying Luggage
Girls with capes are scary
Bad Horsey!
I Get It! I'm Stupd!
Barry And Larry
I'd Rather Not Be Incinerated
I Get Punched in the Face
Excessive Suspense
Dream Video: The Sequel
The World's Largest Data Centre
PS: Don't Go Around Granting Wishes
Neon Shenanigans
Close Calls To Being Squished
I Knew He Was A Phil
A Painfully Pleasant Reunion
Oops, Die Now
Too Sticky For My Taste
A Dangerous Trade
We Gotta Get Outta Here
Nothing Lasts Forever
Between Fire and A Really Hot Place
Divine Assistance
Insanity And Death
Maybe It's Time
[[{ Final Author's Note }]]
The End, Or The Beggining?

The Bar For Wisdom Is Really Low, Huh?

6.2K 177 56
AlmightyMortal द्वारा

   "Hi Annabeth? How are ya doin" I said not paying any attention to her. She just screamed curses. I just sighed and turned towards her. 

   I wish I didn't. Her body was completely covered in burn marks. Her hair was gone with only patches left in certain places. Her dress was in rags. She was bleeding ichor that seemed to be boiling. Every once in a while she let out a scream of pain. She limped towards me.

   I almost felt bad for her...almost. She looked like she wanted to hit me. But right before she could come close enough, fire engulfed her body a bit and she wailed in pain. She tried again and again, only to scream louder. 

   Eventually she just gave up and went back, leaving boiling ichor everywhere. There were still a few days left at her punishment.  

   "Now that everyone's here. I, Zeus, commence this council meeting" said Zeus. "Camp Leaders, present your case"

   Jason and the rest of the seven stepped forward. Though it was a long shot, I hoped they would defend me. But instead they just crushed my hopes of forgiving them.

   "We all are witnesses that Percy Jackson has disgraced camp. He has hurt a fellow innocent camper, Annabeth. She is still suffering from an unknown curse placed my him. Somehow, the traitor has managed to mess with our memories, for we can't remember the details" I snorted when they called Annabitch innocent. Godhood seriously changes people.

   The next hour went on, with them presenting proof of my supposed 'crimes'. I just zoned out of the entire discussion.

   "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming swimming." I mumbled. Apparently Zeus heard it. He slammed his master bolt and pointed it at me.

   "Perseus Jackson, you have been deemed guilty of all that you have been accused of. The council shall put forth a vote, that will decide your punishment." I just looked at him like 'you-done?'. 

   "Who here believes, that Percy Jackson should be executed?" bellowed Zeus. I knew execution wouldn't cut it.

   "Hey Annabitch!" I called out. The gods looked at me and so did the aforementioned person. "You know, that the pain you are feeling now, I won't feel any of that. The only thing that could come close is Tartarus. And I'm not going there" I said smirking

   Annabeth looked ready to explode. As did Athena, but then she looked at me mischievously. I knew my plan had worked.

   "The boy is too arrogant. I say, we banish him to Tartarus" said Athena. Zeus thought of this before smirking at me. Dad looked at me with wide eyes. But I just gave him an 'I-Have-A-Plan' look. Hopefully he understood.

   "Very well, eternal punishment for the boy sounds pleasant to my ears. Let us put it to a vote. All for the motion?" Asked Zeus. 

    Artemis, Athena, Zeus, Hera and Ares  raised their hands immediately. Demeter and Dionysus followed suite albeit reluctantly. I was honestly surprised by the conflict on Dionysus's face.

   "All against?" Zeus asked grumbling. The other seven olympians raised their hands. Zeus frowned at first before smirking.

   "The vote is a tie. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, as the King of Olympus, I get to break the ties. I, Zeus, hereby declare that Perseus Jackson will be banished to Tartarus.

   Many of the Camp Jupiter's legionaries glared at Zeus, which I was grateful for. Atleast they had my back along with the few gods.

   Many minor gods protested against the decision of banishing me. After all, I had given them their well-deserved honour. One voice that singled out from the crowd of demigods screaming, was that of Andromeda. I smiled at her, which she noticed and smiled back.

   Zeus just shot a lightning bolt to the sky, silencing the protests. I rolled my eyes. I looked up at them and spoke.

   "Know this Zeus, you and those who betrayed me will get what's due for them. As for the others, I thank you for your loyalty. Know that you will be rewarded when the time comes." Zeus looked at me threateningly. I just scoffed at him.

   'I'll be back soon, don't worry' I telepathically told Andromeda who nodded, with a few tears in her eyes.

   "Hermes and Hades, take him to Tartarus." The two said gods approached me grudgingly, not before glaring at Zeus.

   They both grabbed my shoulder and looked at me sadly. I just smiled at them. A bright light surrounded us and the next second, we were in the place I first visited during my quest to find the master bolt of Zeus: The Underworld.

   As we walked through the gates and through all the security. All the ghosts and skeletons moved away from Hades. Cerebrus whimpered and bowed before scampering away.

   We passed through the fields of Asphodel and took a turn towards the left. We walked for a while before I felt an ancient power. Not as ancient as the archangels, but still old nevertheless.

   The last time I had been here, it radiated evil. But now, it just felt like home. Well, it was my kingdom after all. 

   As we approached the edge Hades stopped Hermes and me. He turned towards me and got on one knee. 

   "I know you are innocent Perseus. I do not know why you did this, and before you say anything, I know you did it on purpose. Let me offer you sanctuary. I will take the risk of war with Zeus. You have brought honour upon my house. It's the least I can do." He said. I just smiled at him weakly.

   I looked towards Hermes and he just smiled at me. I knew he would not interfere, even if it was his duty to stop Hades from such actions.

   "I'm sorry, dear Uncle. But this is necessary. One day, you will understand. There are greater forces at play here than the Olympians." He looked sad but nodded nevertheless.

   "Well the least I can do is give you some power over the Underworld." Before I could react, he took his hand and placed his palm on my chest. 

   This hand glowed with power and he pushed the power into me. Much to his surprise however, it refused to do so. It just gathered at the tip of my skin, refusing to enter. Eventually the energy became too compressed and retaliated by exploding and pushing back Hades.

   He flew for a while before landing on his back. He looked at me with wide eyes while I just smiled sheepishly, while rubbing the back of my head. 

   "What the..." he said. Hermes looked just as confused as Hades. I just sighed and looked at them. 

   "You must swear to never tell anyone this" I said and they swore on the Styx. A distant sound of thunder could be heard, sealing the oath.

   I relaxed my shoulder and brought out my beautiful wings while summoning my sword. It was truly a sight to behold. My wings radiated a glow that seemed to fill the Underworld for a second, aided by the Sword Of Eden.

   Hades and Hermes had their jaws dropped. And considering their extremely long lives and the fact that nothing usually surprises them, that was a rare sight.

   After they recovered from their stupor, they just looked at me confused. I just shook my head in annoyance. "Long story. Basically, I'm Lucifer's champion and the Light Bringer" I said.

   They just looked at me weirdly. Hermes opened his mouth to say something but closed it after a few seconds, unable to form words.

   I just sighed in irritation.

   "So are you gonna let me go to Tartarus? Never thought I was gonna ask that" I said chuckling a bit.

   That seemed to bring them out of their daze. Hades nodded and gestured towards the pit. I took a deep breath. I looked at them to see their stares boring through my skull. 

   Don't they know it's getting creepy?

   I looked at the pit again. It was gonna be my new home for...who knows how long. I was about to jump in when I remembered something. 

    "Hey...Hades, Hermes! Did Zeus release the peaceful Titans? I believe his time will be up soon." I asked them to which they nodded.

   "Surprisingly, he did. Hephaestus also finished mine and Hestia's throne. And while I like my throne here... The Olympian throne is gorgeous in its own way" said Hades with a fond look in his eyes.

   "Oh and one more thing" I said to which they both looked at me again.

       "Tell Annabeth she's a bitch." With that I jumped into Tartarus 

<Remember to vote>

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

425K 5.3K 13
*EDITING* Perseus Achilles Jackson; Savior of Olympus, one of the Seven, and the most loyal demigod you will ever meet. Has a price over his head? Af...
229K 2.6K 38
-ORIGINAL WORK- Perseus Jackson is reborn. And no, he doesn't get a new body. But his life changes. Not only he is unpredictable, but so his is style...
36.4K 1.7K 13
~ Turn your face towards the sun Let the shadows fall behind you ~ ~ Got lost in a promise of a love I never know Shadows chase me far from home ~ Th...
53K 786 34
Percy Jackson, the two-time hero of Olympus ran away from his home at Camp Half-Blood to escape a punishment he did not deserve. Betrayed by the ones...