ᴄᴏʀᴅᴜʀᴏʏ (fred weasley)

By sophiesos1

ℓуяα ℓσνєgσσ∂ is an extraordinarily unique individual. #2 in lovegood 21/3/21 #1 in fredweasleyfanfic 25/3/21 More

ʟʏʀᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇɢᴏᴏᴅ
ᴛᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
ʙɪʟʟ & ꜰʟᴇᴜʀ'ꜱ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
ᴡᴇᴀꜱʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇᴇᴢᴇꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ
ꜱɪᴄᴋʟʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
ꜱʜᴇʟʟ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇ
ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ꜰʟᴏᴜʀ & ᴇɢɢ
ꜱɴᴀᴛᴄʜ'ᴇᴍ!
ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ
ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ
ᴅᴇɪɴᴅᴇ
ʟɪᴍɪᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ
ʜᴏɴᴇꜱᴛʏ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴇᴅʀɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʟʏʀᴀ
ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ

ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴍɪꜱᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

383 16 5
By sophiesos1

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: . ☽

The anger bottled up since school, was flushed out as she punched Angelina repetitively. Whilst tackling her to the ground, Lyra and Angelina had fell through the door and toppled into the hallway.

The crowd formed around them chanted, cheered.

As Fred and George attempted to break apart the girls, Angelina rolled on top of Lyra, throwing punches back at her. "You're a fucking freak!" She repeated, screaming it louder each time.

Lyra sat up, shoving and sending Angelina catapulting against the wall behind, with so much force she too, fell back. "Enough, break it up!" Lee raised his voice, Lyra trembled as she stood up, Fred dragging her back. George knelt beside Angelina, who was covering her bloody nose with her bloody hands.

Angelina was sneaky, but Lyra was aware. As she leant forward, pulling George's wand out of his pocket, Lyra pushed Fred out the way of a nasty crucio curse. Landing in a black sooty explosion against the wall.

"That's quite enough, Angelina! Fun's over everybody!" Lee shooed everyone away, shutting the door to the kitchen and living room as everyone returned to their drinks. The Weasleys, Golden trio, Lee, Angelina and Lyra where left in the enclosed hallway.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Lee? She just assaulted me! Look at my fucking nose!" Angelina shrieked.

Fred stepped in front of Lyra's dainty body.

Lyra grabbed his arm, pulling him back into the euphoric living room away from the disaster. She collapsed back onto the sofa as the music pounded in their chests.

Fred stood, leant over her, as she ran her hand down her neck and sighed deeply "You know, Ly, you looked hot as fuck beating Angelina's ass." Lyra chuckled softly, shaking her head with her mouth hung open at the redhead.

Hermione, Ginny, Ron and Harry had progressed into the living room, sitting back and processing everything. "Jesus, Lyra. I didn't know you had that in you" Ron scoffed, appearing amused.

"Ronald! It's not funny. Lyra, I think we need to take you home" She hit Ron with a pillow, shaking her head with disapproval. "You know, I'm perfectly fine" Lyra slurred on her words.

"You're drunk! You're going to end up-" Hermione started, quietened as Lyra stood up, edging towards the four on the sofa opposite.

"Hermione. You're not my mother. Remember? She's dead! My m-mother is dead, now excuse me. I'm going... this way!" Lyra stuttered, placing her hands on Hermione's knees as she spoke. Harry and Ron sniggered to one another. Hermione scoffed, staring in amusement at her best friend.

Fred got up to follow her to the dance floor, followed by Ginny.

~*~

Well shake it up, baby, now.
Twist and shout.
Come on, come on, come on baby now.
Come on and work it all out.

Lyra shook her hair uncontrollably, as the whole crowd jumped. The only light source was the colourfully lit under floorboard lights, coruscating and pervading the expanse. Their blood was blazing, high off the buzz endowed by the liquor.

The next thing she remembered was waking up, noticing the unfamiliar quilts surrounding her.

~*~

Lyra let out a shriek, jumping and tumbling out of the bed. She took the quilt with her, covering her body with it as she wore the same dress from the party. The boy sat up with a shock, serving a disturbed look at the blonde.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed!?" She cried out, a wave of guilt flooding over her, a downfall of worry sickening her to the core.

"You're bed? Get out of my... wait, who's bed is this?" He joked, but she scolded him.

"George, what the fuck happened! Surely not!"

The door clicked, a whistling, bright eyed boy entering with a tray of breakfast.

"Morning!" Lee smiled, chirpily floating around the deck. George and Lyra both shared the exact same expression. "What's wrong with you two? Pick your jaws up from the floor, merlin!"

"For fuck sake, Lee! I thought you could tell me and Fred apart!" George's eyebrows furrowed, as Lee placed the tray on the foot of the bed, before covering his mouth, laughing into his palms.

"You where all passed out! I was drunk too, I just chucked anyone in any bed, you and Fred look the same! I couldn't exactly function, that liquor is strong shit, man!"

Lyra pushed Lee back, before picking up a pillow and launching it at him. He held up his arms in defence.

"Where's Fred?"

"WHERE'S FRED?"

Lee shrugged, as Lyra stormed out of the room.

She expected the worst, pinning her hope on the idea that she wasn't about to see her with him.

She pushed open the first door, Ginny and Harry shouting at Lyra for invading.

"Sorry!" She flashed a smile, slamming the door and progressing down the hallway.

She kicked open the next door, her stomach collapsing. But she soon realised, she began chuckling to herself.

"Should I be worried?" She joked, as the two boys stirred into consciousness. Fred and Ron looked at her, and in sync, at one another, screaming in each others faces. Lyra fell against the doorframe, her stomach in stitches.

"Wha, who, how?!" Ron's eyes and mouth where both wide, O shaped.

"Lee, he put everyone to bed. But he was pissed, too. This was his attempt, I suppose."

"Wait. Who'd he put you with?" Fred turned serious, and Lyra pointed with by tilting her head to the corridor. She couldn't lie to him, but surely, it wasn't her fault. She and George where obviously platonic, it was all a prodigious misconception.

Fred closed the door on Ron, his hair messy and fallen across his face. "I don't think your gonna like this, but I swear, nothing happened. I must've slept solid all night, you know I'd never do anything of the sort with him. You have to believe me" Lyra didn't even take a breath, Fred looked around the hall, placing two hands on her shoulders. "Just, tell me" He smiled.

"George."

Fred tensed, biting the side of his lower lip

"It's okay." She sighed, relieved, puffing out.

"I trust you, it's just Lee's lack of judgment."

Lyra paused, running her hand down her face, she felt a sting, it was bruised. "What exactly happened last night?" Fred scoffed, looking her up and down.

"You don't remember... anything?"

"I remember feeling anger, like, never before. I also remember lots of liquor, actually, I remember wanting to drop kick Angelina the second she entered the building." Fred sniggered, her head fell against his chest. "Oh god, how much did I make a fool of myself last night, be brutal."

"To be honest, it was kinda hot. And, Lyra Lovegood, since when could you dance?"

"Dance?" Lyra's face screwed up, cringing at the thought of how let loose she was the previous dusk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 280 29
Izel Meda Lovegood, Luna Lovegood's sister, has the ability to see the dead. Since the day she had to witness her mother's death, she has been burden...
765K 26.1K 115
❝ a darkness that holds me, and loves when I bleed, it locks all the doors and then hides all the keys, wish someone had told me what I co...
1.2K 104 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
1.2K 34 34
Tell me who I am, guess I don't have a choice. All because I liked boy. - Ellie Lovegood struggles with her past; she can't seem to forget about the...