Always There (FMA: Edward Elr...

By xcutiepiexx

Running from your past isn't a great way to face it. Luckily, you have someone that's always there for you B... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twevel
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
A/N PLZ READ IMPORTANT
Chapter Fifteen
Important A/N plz read
Please read!!
Thank You (Please Read)
PSA!! PLEASE READ!
Dude... (UPDATE! IM NOT DEAD)

Chapter Fifteen/Alternate

9.4K 325 442
By xcutiepiexx

A/N: Sorry for making you cry last time... Don't Worry you won't with this chapter! It's more lighthearted and happy!(: Btw it's going to start after Ed comes to rescue you from the last chapter. Hope you enjoy!
******
Y/N's POV:

As I watch Ed beat Envy, I slowly sat myself up. I ignore the sharp pain in my stomach. I have to be strong... I can't die like this. I coughed up some blood.

"Take it easy (Y/N)..." Al said reassuringly. I coughed more blood. Ed eventually threw Envy outside and he raced towards me.

"(Y/N) are you all right?" He asked worry filled his voice. I nodded which was actually a little lie. I was not doing all right but I kept telling myself to be strong.

"Yeah, it's just a scratch..." I mumbled. I feel Ed grab my hand.

"No it's not, let me see..." He said. He pulled up my shirt a little to look at my wounds. "We need to get her to a hospital Al..." He mumbled.

"A hospital is a couple miles away and she's losing a lot of blood... Will we make it?" Al questioned.

"Don't be stupid of course she'll make it..." Ed said harshly. Ed took of his coat and gently wrapped it around my waist covering the wounds. He tried to pick me up but I stopped him.

"Stop... I can... do it..." I said my voice sounding tired. Despite feeling really weak and light headed, I still manage to get up on my feet.

"Are you sure...?" Ed asked. I nodded. He put his arm around me to give me support. We walked a few paces and I collapsed. Ed then gently picked me up bridal style.

"I can walk Ed...S-so put me down..." I said to him. He shook his head.

"Stop it (Y/N) okay... We need to get you to a hospital..." He said not giving me eye contact. I felt like passing out but I kept my eyes awake. I then feel a tear drop on to my cheek. I look up at Ed, his honey colored eyes were filled with tears. He's crying...

"Ed... Don't cry... I'll be fine..." I said reassuringly. I felt a jolt of pain that caused me to cough up blood once more. Ed gently rubbed off the remaining blood that was on my lip.

"I'm not crying..." He mumbled.

"Ed I'm not going to die well at least I hope I don't, even if I do, you know that I-" I was interrupted by him.

"Please don't saying anything like that (Y/N), you're not going to die okay?" He said with a serious tone. He was now looking at me. His eyes were filled with fear, fear of me dying...

"Okay..." I mumbled back. He gently kisses my forehead. "Hey could you let me walk now?" I asked. Ed was unsure at first but then he decided to put me down. I grasped Ed's warm hand for support as I made my first few steps. For each step I took, it sent a jolt of pain through out my whole body, especially my stomach. I don't even know where we are or where the nearest hospital is. I took a few more steps and my vision became blurry. I stumbled. "Ed..." I whispered before I see the whole world around me get engulfed in darkness.
****

Ed's POV:

I caught (Y/N) just before she hit the ground.

"Dammit, we need to find a hospital now!" I say to Al. I carried (Y/N) bridal style and ran at a fast pace, Al following behind. "Please (Y/N), hold on a little longer..." I whispered to her. Her breathing was getting short. As Al and I were running a man stopped us.

"Is that woman okay?" He asked.

"No, now get the hell out of my way so I can get her to a hospital!" I said annoyed.

"Well you're not going to find a hospital anytime soon. There's one a few miles away, I don't think she'll will make it that way she looks. Lucky for you I'm a doctor." The man said. I looked at him hopefully.

"Really? Please help her then." I said hope in my voice.

"I'll see what I can do..." He said grabbing (Y/N) from me. Al and I followed the man to his house I'm guessing. He turned around to face us.

"I'll fix her upstairs so I'll have you two wait down here for a bit. I'll let you know if she'll be fine later okay?" He said. I nodded, he walked upstairs with her in his arms. He even sound unsure of her surviving... Please (Y/N) stay with me...

*Time Skip*

I guess I fallen asleep on the couch. I glance around and noticed nobody was around, not even Al. I took this chance to see how (Y/N) was doing. I quickly and quietly walked upstairs and into the room I saw the doctor take (Y/N) into. I opened the door quietly. I quickly closed it and walked over to a bed that she was on. I see that she had a couple small bandages on beautiful face. I removed a piece of (h/c) hair from her eyes. I look and see her stomach was bandaged up. Some blood soaked through it a little. I grabbed her hand which was ice cold.

"(Y/N)..." My voice whispered. I hear the door open. I glance up and see the doctor.

"Oh there you are. Your wife is very lucky she had you to bring her to me in time. She nearly died but now, she'll be okay." He said with a smile. He then walked back out, leaving me alone with (Y/N). He said wife... That made me remember something...

"Wife...?" I hear a voice say. I glance at (Y/N) who now was awake. I gently give her a hug. She hugged back.

"(Y/N)... You're awake... I'm so glad..." I mumbled. I released her and smiled. I reach into my pocket and grasp the circular item...

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Yeah, me too." I said. Which was actually true, I did feel glad. I felt a lot better. All thanks to Ed for finding that doctor and basically saving my life. Ed let out a sigh.

"I'm not going to lie... But I really thought that you weren't going to make it..." His voice mumbled. "And so, I thought about a lot of stuff, thought a lot about us..." He said. I glance up at him curious. "If you did um... die, I-I don't know what I would do..." He said. I feel myself slightly blush. I nodded to tell him to continue. "So, I realized that I can't live without you... And I... I..." He stuttered, his face turning red as a tomato.

"Spit it out, Ed..." I chuckled. He Took a deep breath in and out.

"I-I... I want you to marry me (Y/N)...!" He said in a loud voice, his face pure red. My face stared to turn red as well. My heart skipped a beat. I feel my eyes water...

"Edward..." My voice mumbled. I quickly stood up to face him, I kissed him passionately. I then hugged him tightly. "Yes..." I whispered. Despite the weirdest place and situation for him to propose, I still think it's really romantic...

"I love you..." I hear him whisper in my ear.

"I love you too..." I replied. And I meant it... I love Edward Elric...

(A/N: usually when people have Ed propose in their stories, he says all the Equivalent Exchange & you give me half of your life or whatever crap, in my story, I wanted it to be different... I do think it's cute when he does that but I wanted mine to be original.)

*1 year later*

*3rd Person*
(While reading this chapter, Listen to I wouldn't Mind by He is We. It's really good and romantic!)

Edward and (Y/N) may now be in engaged but they still have a goal, to get Ed's and Al's body back. They after awhile were successful. To celebrate, they had their wedding....

(Y/N) took a deep breath. Butterflies and nervousness filled her up. No one could blame her, it was her wedding day after all. Winry had just done her hair and makeup. She looked absolutely beautiful. She looked in the mirror, her (h/c) was nice and curly. Her dress was the best part. (Insert your dream wedding dress cause it's your wedding). She hears a knock on the door. Winry poked her head in.

"(Y/N), it's time." She said, a bit of a sad tone in her voice. She still deep down inside her heart, she still loved Edward... But no one knew that except (Y/N)...

"Okay..." (Y/N) replied putting on a little tiara. She walked out the door and head to the spot where the wedding was. The wedding took place in Risembool in one specific spot, the same spot where (Y/N) and Edward confessed to eachother. It took a bit to get there but once she did, she heard the beautiful music start. Since her father died, she walked down the aisle independently which she didn't mind. Once she made it to the end where the love of her life was, she tripped but luckily Ed caught her in time.

"Are you okay?" He asked. (Y/N) nodded. The pastor then began to start.

*Time Skip cuz I'm to lazy to write all that "I do" crap lol*

"You may kiss the bride." The pastor said. Edward leaned forward and kissed (Y/N) gently. Everybody in the audience clapped, that being Roy an the rest of the military, Winry and Al, and bunch of others the couple knew. A tear rolled down (Y/N)'s cheek. Ed glanced at her worryingly.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She gave him a tight embrace.

"I'm just happy that I'm married to you..." She said. Ed smiled. He pulled her away from the hug. He stared into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Me too..." he then leaned in and kissed her passionately. He pulled away once more. He hugged her tightly. "I love you..." He whispered in her ear. (Y/N) smiled, she loved hearing those words come out of his mouth.

"I love you more..." She smiled.

*1 year later (again)*

Ed and (Y/N) had a happy marriage. They soon had children, one boy and one girl. The boy who was the oldest, had Ed's golden blonde hair but had (Y/N)'s pretty (e/c) eyes. The girl had (Y/N)'s (h/c) hair as Ed's beautiful honey-colored eyes. And they had lived happily ever after...

***********
The End
***********

Okay how was that end? Sorry if it kind of sucked I tried lol. At least it didn't made you cry! So, this is actually the end sadly. I seriously did though had fun writing this story. (Sorry if there's spelling/grammar errors, to lazy to fix.) It was nice to read your guys supporting comments(: They always made me happy! I still don't know what to do for my next story, I'm willing to do anything like Reader X (insert person) Idk I'll even do Roy X Ed if you guys really want it lol just not Ed x Wirny... no hate... All jokes aside, I need ideas! Please leave a comment it doesn't even have to be FMA. I'll leave an authors note telling you guys what I'm going to write next so hopefully you'll read it(: Anyway thanks for reading this story. Love you lots!

-xcutiepiexx💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.4K 50
My past is my worst enemy. I will learn to forget, someone will save me, it's not like I haven't been saved before. Run again, hide again, feel the p...
201K 7.4K 45
After leaving for ten years and not returning, y/n and Ed finally meet again. They team up once again. But will this pairing have no issues? Will the...
165K 6.1K 45
Alchemy. A science formed around the laws of equivalent exchange. Edward and Alphonse Elric learned the hard way that nothing can be exchanged for a...
15.4K 365 12
You and the Elric Brothers were great friends when you were younger. But after they attempted human transmutation, they burned their house down and l...