Destined To Be: Izuku x Ochak...

By LD13950

Quirkless AU- Izuku Midoriya, 18 years old and about to attend UA University, the top academy for only the br... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Old Doors, New Opportunities
Chapter 2: Meeting Her
Chapter 3: I'll Take It!
Chapter 4: Moving In
Chapter 5: First Day Of A New Life- Part 1
Chapter 6: First Day Of A New Life- Part 2
Thank You All For 1K+ Reads!
Chapter 7: First Day Of A New Life- Part 3
Chapter 8: A Morning With Mitsuki
Chapter 9: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 1
Chapter 11: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 3
New Book Announcement
Chapter 12: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 4
Chapter 13: Preparing For The Experience Of A Lifetime
Chapter 14: Ochako's First Night Out
Chapter 15: Himiko's Hyperbolic Happiness
Chapter 16: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head
Chapter 17: Eri's Mischievous Mission
Chapter 18: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 1
Chapter 19: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 2
Chapter 20: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 3
Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4
Chapter 22: A Final Night of Fun- Part 5
Chapter 23: A Morning At The Midoriya Manor
Chapter 24: The Unimaginable UA University Experience
Chapter 25: UA's Student System
Chapter 26: Reunions And New Faces
Chapter 27: Eri's Exclusion?!
Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?
Chapter 29: The Guest List
Chapter 30: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 1
Chapter 31: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 2
Chapter 32: A Celebration To Be Remembered- Part 3
Chapter 33: Aftermath & Preparation
Author's Note.
Chapter 34: New Experiences
Chapter 35: Sparking A Competitive And Romantic Fire
Chapter 36: Sunset Of The Heart
Chapter 37: Tell Me Something I Don't Know
Chapter 38: Coming Out Swinging
Chapter 39: Ochako and Izuku's Green Eyes
Chapter 40: Fun and Games
Chapter 41: A Lesson In Disguise
Chapter 42: Changes
Chapter 43: Unexpected Expectations
Chapter 44: One Step At a Time
Chapter 45: Pulling Strings
Chapter 46: A Balancing Act
Chapter 47: Waking Up To the Unknown

Chapter 10: Meeting The Rest Of The Family- Part 2

737 35 27
By LD13950

A/N: Wow that's crazy how this is gonna come out on time! What? What do you mean I'm gonna have to pull 2 all-nighters in a row just to do other work? Isn't 48 hours without sleep a recipe for hallucinations and dead brain cells? 

So yeah, that happened. But hey, I'm still alive, so it looks like this torture will never end. Now I hope you enjoy this chapter because I have to sleep for a very very very long time.

As the trio walked to the train station, they all had distinct reactions to what was going on around them. Some of them acted in ways that would make them look like a hivemind and some reactions made them seem like they came from opposite ends of the earth. 

All three were wearing sunglasses, all three walked in sync with each other, no one ahead or behind. 

But whilst Ochako was looking up at the sun, seeing a burning, incandescent ball of pure unfiltered light being drowned in a sea of blue, Eri was looking down, flicking through her phone, her eyes confined to the 15.7 square inches of her screen. And Izuku was looking directly ahead, his eyes scaling the 6 storey building in front of him, never ceasing to be amazed by how clear the glass exterior was.

They were all, in their own way, preparing. To them, they were simply going to spend a day with their friends. But the universe always has a plan. And that plan is always in motion. Now, that's not to say that you can't affect your life, you can and you will as you wake up day after day. But, some things that happen have a greater effect than most people realise, and today is one of those days. 

So for now, they carry on walking. Putting their best foot forward. 

Walking into the station, Izuku breaks their silence, with a question, "Eri do you see Kaachan?"

"No, I don't. Or Camie either" Eri replied, turning her head to try and find them in the mess of people around them.

"Wait I think I see them!" Izuku called out, projecting his voice so that Ochako and Eri heard him. Pushing through even more people he finally broke through, having to put his head down, slouching so he could avoid people's faces and elbows. In doing so, his momentum carried over as he kept going forward, not seeing where he was going. However, something caught him, stopping him. Opening his eyes, all he saw was the dark blue top that someone had on, until his blood ran cold, hearing the voice of the person he was nestled in.

"Hey, Katsuki, looks like Izuku's bolder than you are!" A confident, feminine voice teased, with Izuku know fully understanding the situation he was in, and he was dreading what would happen if he looked up.

"So Deku, you wanna stop assaulting my girlfriend in public please?" Katsuki uttered, trying his best not to laugh.

"AHH!!! I'M SORRY!!!" Izuku yelled out, having no way of forming words and showing his immense remorse for what just happened.

"Izuku are you alright?!" Eri yelled as well, finally catching up to her older brother and hearing his yell.

"He's fine, although he did just get to second base with me so I don't know if I can say the same for him" Camie replied, smiling devilishly.

"I swear that's not what it sounds like. I just got out of the crowd and Camie was the only thing in my way to stop me." Izuku explained, sweating profusely.

"Oh yeah, that was a great way of demonstrating physics Izuku. Well done, I'm proud." Eri teased, with a grin to match Camie's, as she continued, "So how effective was Camie at stopping your momentum? I mean for that to work the object has to compress down, so go on, share your experience." 

"Yeah, it'll be great for my research Deku. Spare no details" Katuski added on, somehow able to keep his laughter under control.

"I'm gonna go jump on those tracks now." Izuku muttered, having lost the energy to argue with them, with his embarrassment at an all-time high.

"I'll give you ¥500 if you do a flip" Katsuki suggested, taking a ¥500 coin out of his pocket.

"Wow, you really wanna kill me that bad just because I bumped into your girlfriend's chest? When did you get so clingy?" Izuku retorted, needing a way to not be ridiculed anymore.

"I don't know, for the second you didn't know it was me, you held on pretty tight" Camie interjected, putting her right index finger on her lip, which was something she did on a daily basis.

"Well I don't wanna start anything, but you didn't seem to mind." Izuku retorted, grinning. Eri, doing her best not to laugh realised she made a fatal mistake, "Umm, Izuku?" Eri asked nervously.

"What did you do Eri?" Izuku asked back, not liking the tone in her voice, before realising what Eri had, "Oh crap! Uraraka!" he exclaimed, immediately looking around again.

"Who's that?" Camie asked, confused.

"And 5 tickets to Takoba beach." Ochako exclaimed, walking through the crowd, ending up behind Eri.

"Oh thank god I thought you were lost." Eri said, releasing a sigh of relief, before carrying on, "But why did you pay for the tickets by yourself?" she asked, guilty that she had left Ochako behind.

"It's fine, we'll all pay her back." Izuku stated, calming Eri down, before clearing his throat, "Camie, Kaachan, meet Uraraka, our new roommate, and Uraraka, meet Kaachan my childhood friend, and Camie, his girlfriend." Izuku said, introducing the three of them.

"Oh hi, it's so nice to meet you!" Camie exclaimed, with Katsuki simply sighing in exasperation.

"Same here, but call me Katsuki. Deku doesn't understand the concept of a childhood nickname." Katsuki joked, extending his hand to shake Ochako's.

"Well neither do you, so it makes sense that you're friends" Camie chimed in.

"I- you- shut up! Anyways, how is it living with Deku and Eri" Katsuki replied, somewhat able to keep his composure.

"It's been really fun, and it's better than living on my own. Do you live near us?" Ochako asked, picking up on the look of nervousness on Izuku's face, but not knowing why he was like that.

"Yeah, I'm only like a 10-minute walk away, but Camie lives on the other side of the city, so it can make meeting up annoying." Katsuki answered, whilst finding a way to hold his girlfriend's hand again.

"Well if you wouldn't get grounded so much maybe things would be better." Camie muttered under her breath, although not successfully as Katsuki heard her.

"What?! That's not my fault!" Katsuki replied, his short temper catching up to him.

"And here they go again." Eri sighed, taking out her share of the ticket cost and handing it to Ochako, who took it out of her hands.

"Are they always like this?" Ochako asked, chuckling at the blonde-haired couple's shenanigans.

"Yup, I mean I don't know why they're so grumpy, I mean, it's their anniversary today." Izuku replied, also giving Ochako his share of the ticket cost.

"So how did they meet each other?" Ochako asked, being curious and slightly annoyed that she knew so little about Izuku and Eri's companions.

"You'll find out, soon enough" Eri replied, trying her best to add some gravitas to her voice, but failing miserably, causing Izuku and Ochako to stifle a laugh.

"It sounds like you guys are gonna try and take me to a cult." Ochako stated, having her laugh under control.

"We'll tell you about the initiation test once we get to the leader." Izuku joked, his poker face being put to good use.

"As fun as this is we've got places to be, so WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO STILL FIGHTING!!!?" Eri yelled, catching Camie and Katsuki off guard, breaking them out of the trance that their anger had put them in.

"You're such children, honestly." Eri added, sighing in disappointment, leaving the couple shocked, before Ochako purposefully cleared her throat and handed them their tickets.

"Forgetting something you two?" Izuku said with a raised eyebrow, his hand holding his wallet, hoping they would get the hint. Catching on, they paid Ochako back, before making their way to the platform, making small talk as they did.

Getting on the train, with Katsuki and Eri sitting next to each other, the two girls sitting next to each other, and Izuku sitting on his own, behind his best friend and sister. 

"So what was it like growing up in the suburbs?" Camie asked, curious as to what Ochako's upbringing was like.

"It was nice, although there were definitely flaws with it." Ochako answered, taking a moment to think about Camie's question.

"Like?" Camie inquired.

"Well think of it like this. The suburbs are a great place to be a kid. Nice houses, gardens, and a lot of things to do that are aimed at children. But as we got older, we didn't want to go to the park as much or go laser tag and stuff. We felt like going to restaurants, the cinema, and parties, although that's not my idea of a good time. But the suburbs don't allow for all of that. If you want good nightlife then you have to go into the city, and here we are." Ochako explained, breaking it all down in her head, happy that her mind wasn't complete mush after the summer break.

"Oh, I see what you mean yeah!" Camie exclaimed, following Ochako's train of thought,

"So are you going to UA as well?" Ochako asked, praying that she would get a proper answer.

"Yeah, I am. We all are." Camie answered, trying her best not to give anything away.

"Oh wow, that's so cool!" Ochako replied, before seeing the look on Camie's face. Instantly, she could see that she was trying not to give anything away. The fact that she had to focus on it meant that she was inexperienced at hiding details.

"Perfect, I can try and get some answers out of her" Ochako thought to herself, before asking another question. 

"So did they do this whole "you'll find out later" bit on you too?" Ochako asked, with Izuku looking over, unbeknownst to her. He was surprised to see Ochako capitalizing on Camie's nervousness.

"Oh, um, yeah they did! It's like a tradition for anyone new who joins the group!" Camie answered, flustered and caught off guard.

"Oh really? What should I look out for?" Ochako inquired further, easing into her line of questioning, making sure to keep Camie on her toes.

"Uraraka. You better not be trying to con your way into finding out information about our group." Izuku said with a half-jokey, half-serious voice. 

"Whaaat? That's crazy, I would never do that" Ochako replied, half nervous and half sarcastic, on one hand knowing Izuku wasn't that serious about it, but on the other, she was impressed and slightly shocked that Izuku had managed to catch her out.

"They're smart" The two roommates thought to themselves, staring at the other for a second too long, before facing forwards once again.

After another 5 minutes, the train stopped, the passengers following suit, getting out. The 5 friends got out and walked to the beach as a massive group. Ochako still being relatively new to the city was still in awe of the beaches' beauty. That and in the three weeks she had been here she had barely gone out.

(A/N: I know I'm the one writing this, but come on Ochako- Ah forget it, I already used this joke on the other story. I need to come up with new material I swear...)

As they got closer to the pier, they saw three figures, all waving at them. Eri, being the most excitable of the group, dashed over to them, for Ochako to worry for a split second, but when she saw the person on the left open their arms for a hug, she was relieved.

The remaining 4 decided to pick up the pace, essentially speedwalking to where Eri had run off to. As they approached each other, Katsuki was the first to greet them, "Oy you three! You're never gonna believe this!" he shouted, for Ochako to look over in confusion, Camie to look at him with a smirk, and Izuku to look back and try and signal him to stop.

"Oh! What is it?!" a blue-haired female asked, her locks flowing down to her waist, as her periwinkle eyes sparkled under the sun. 

"Izuku got to second base with Camie!" Eri said, looking up at the woman, who was still embracing her. 

"Wait what!?" Ochako cried out, her jealousy flaring for a split second, before being overcome with overwhelming confusion.

"What? No! It's not what it sounds like I swear!" Izuku replied, trying to defend himself.

"Like we said Deku, spare no details. How did it feel? How did you feel? If you had to do it again, would you consider-?" Katsuki retorted, before disappearing to a stall selling spicy Onigiri.

(A/N: Let's see if anyone can get this reference)

"Midoriya, you wanna explain before someone overhears you and you go to jail?" Ochako asked, still oblivious as to what happened, surprised no one brought it up before.

"I was trying to find those two," Izuku begins, pointing to Camie and swivelling to point at Katsuki, "And when I broke through the crowd I bumped into Camie, and I unluckily ended up in her chest." he explains, making his voice loud enough for everyone to hear, and at the same time everyone, except the spiky-haired blonde, moved closer to him for the same reason.

"Fair enough then. How have you been Izuku?" a tall, blonde man asked, his muscles toned yet his eyes had somewhat of a childlike look to them.

(A/N: Just to clear things up, I am altering some of the main cast's appearances. This is because they don't need to train their bodies that hard since they don't need to be a hero, thus in this case Mirio is less buff than in canon.)

"I've been good," Izuku said, before stepping aside, "You three, meet Ochako Uraraka, our new roommate." Izuku proclaims, subsequently trying to grab Eri, to then be immediately stopped.

"Hey! She's mine Izu!" the periwinkle-haired girl exclaimed, bringing Eri closer to her, an action that Eri reciprocated.

"Hey hey! I'll introduce you! I'm the wonderful Nejire Hado, and this is Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki!" Nejire exclaimed, her energy overflowing and very present.

"Nice to meet all of you. Are you going to be in your last year at UA?" Ochako asked, curious as to how a bunch of third-year university students became friends with Izuku.

"Yup, that's right!" Mirio answered, as upbeat as could be.

"Oh wow, that's really impressive!" Ochako replied, surprised to hear it for herself.

"Right, now that everyone is accounted for," Izuku stated, looking at Katsuki walking back with a glint in his eyes from the spice, "Let's go in!" 

A/N: Oh wow this was late! Once again, really sorry but I have been swamped with work, and hopefully things get better. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I also hope you also have a great day or night wherever you are!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
4.5K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
203K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
76.4K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...