Bittersweet Revenge (FINISHED)

By theanxiousk

She is out to make the person who made her father suffer pay and she's not alone in making that person suffer. More

Bittersweet Revenge
The Visitor (Chapter 1)
Franc Sebastian (Chapter 2)
The Heartbreaking News (Chapter 3)
The Master Plan (Chapter 4)
Three Years of Waiting (Chapter 5 part 1)
Drunk and Violent (Chapter 5 part 2)
"New" Friendship (Chapter 6)
Workaholic (Chapter 7)
Emptiness (Chapter 9)
Turned Down (Chapter 10)
Revelation (Chapter 11)
Wrath (Chapter 12)
Taking Care of Her (Chapter 13)
Out of Town (Chapter 14)
Silence (Chapter 15)
The Big Reveal (Chapter 16)
The Painful Truth (Chapter 17)
A Day Together (Chapter 18)
The End of the Deal (Chapter 19)
The Wedding Proposal (Chapter 20)
Meeting Again (Chapter 21)
Taking the Bullet (Chapter 22)
Unforgettable Visits (Chapter 23)
Painful Revelations (Chapter 24)
Blame (Chapter 25)
The Confession (Chapter 26)
The Last Kiss (Chapter 27)
The True Meaning of Happiness (Chapter 28)

Casanova (Chapter 8)

249 4 0
By theanxiousk

Mr. Tan agreed to have the meeting Venus arranged in Riviera, a 5 star restaurant. Mr. Tan and Martin then waited for the client.

“We arrived a little early. Your client is still not here.” Mr. Tan said.

“He’s already in his way. As you said, we’re just a little early.”

Few minutes passed and then suddenly a man in an expensive looking suit coming from an expensive looking car comes in the restaurant and approaches Mr. Tan and Martin.

“Mr. Tan.” The man said as he offers his hand Mr. Tan to shake it.

“You are?” Mr. Tan said.

“Mr. Zalameda. I’m Mr. Sebastian’s client.”

“Oh. Nice to meet you Mr. Zalameda. Have seat.” Mr. Tan said as they shook hands.

Martin then realizes as he looks closely that Mr. Zalameda is Henry in disguise.

“Thank you Mr. Tan.” Henry as Mr. Zalameda said.

“Let’s order first. What are you having Mr. Zalameda?” Mr. Tan said.

“I’ll be having the Ratatouille.” Henry said.

“You Mr. Sebastian?” Mr. Tan said.

“Tenderloin steak well done, would do.” Martin said.

“Okay. One Ratatouille, Tenderloin steak well done and one Venetian shrimp and scallops. A bottle of red wine too. ” Mr. Tan said to the waiter.

“Isn’t the wine to early Mr. Tan?” Henry said.

“It’s okay to drink wine in the morning once in awhile.” Mr. Tan said.

Their orders came and started talking as they ate.

“Mr. Tan, I have gone over everything and I have made up my mind. I’m going to buy that 20% your company's stocks that you are selling. I’ll have my people contact your people to finalize everything.”

“Thank you Mr. Zalameda. Of course.” Mr. Tan said.

“But I have a request Mr. Tan, one is that Mr. Sebastian here will represent me in the stockholders meeting since I still have other engagements to attend to. The financial reports would be also sent to Mr. Sebastian. He’ll report everything to me. It’s like Mr. Sebastian would be my bridge to your company. Don’t worry I’ll be the one to pay him.”Henry said.

“Sure Mr. Zalameda. I have no problem with that.” Mr. Tan said.

*****************************************************************************************

 “My client would be very happy that you’ll sell him the stocks that you have in Mr. Tan’s company. Don’t tell Mr. Tan this but my client just wants to have his company back. And please also don’t tell Mr. Tan about what we have talked today. Also, continue going to the stockholders meeting. My client does not want Mr. Tan to know yet about what we have talked about. I trust you Mr. Arias to do that for me. And of course, these things that I ask for you are with a price. 300 million for everything?” Venus said disguised as Charlene, an assistant of a rich businessman.

“Of course. 300 million is enough. Don’t you worry my lips are sealed.” Mr. Arias said.

“Then it’s a deal. Thank you very much Mr. Arias.”

“Thank you too. I’ll go ahead Ms. Charlene. I still have a meeting.”

“Sure Mr. Arias.”

Mr. Arias then leaves. Venus then went to the bathroom to take off her wig and everything she used to disguise herself and then she fixed herself before going to her office. Later that night, after work, she met her aunt who just came home from a vacation in this hotel lounge.

“Is everything going well?” Venus’ aunt asked her as they were eating.

“Yes Auntie. Everything is going according to plan. Mr. Arias just sold his shares to me. And that only leaves Tito Vergel in the picture before I get the 60% of the company.” Venus said.

“Congratulations my niece. Let’s toast to that.”

They toast their wine glasses.

“But I’m afraid, auntie.”

“Afraid of what?”

“That I will run out of time.”

“Hija, don’t worry too much. You’ll have plenty of time.”

Venus just smiled. After a while, her aunt needed to go ahead leaving Venus to drink alone while thinking about things. Suddenly, a man approaches her.

“A lovely woman shouldn’t drink alone.”  The man said to Venus then sits on the chair in front of Venus.

“Oh really?” Venus said.

“By the way, I’m Cyan Garcia. You are?”

Venus looked at the man from head to toe. He looks handsome, tall and rich.

“Venus.”

“Venus?”

“Is my last name important?”

“Playing mysterious. I like that.”

Cyan then sips from the scotch on the rocks that he was drinking.

“Are you waiting for your girlfriend?” Venus said.

“No. I don’t have a girlfriend.” Cyan said.

“You know Mr. Cyan, what I hate?”

“What?”

“Liars. I saw you earlier with a girl who keeps calling you Babe. If she’s not your girlfriend, then who is she? Your cousin?”

“Well honey, I don’t go the girlfriend thing. Girls just call me any name they want, babe, sweetheart.”

“A playboy. Just like I guess.”

Venus finished the contains of her wine glass and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Cyan said.

 “Well, as much as I hate liars. I hate playboys even more.” Venus said then leaves.

 She then goes home to see Henry alone drinking coffee.

“It’s already late. Henry, where’s Martin?” Venus said.

“When you’re not around he looks for you. When he’s not around, you look for him.” Henry said.

“What are you trying to say Henry?”

“Nothing Ms. Venus. Don't mind me. Martin is not yet here.”

“Okay. When he arrives, tell him to go to my study.”

*****************************************************************************************

When Martin arrives, coming from Angel’s café, Henry told him that Venus wanted to talk to her. So after changing, he went to Venus’ study but it was just opened and Venus wasn’t there. Venus wasn’t also in her room.

“Henry, where’s Venus? She’s not in her room or her study.” Martin said to Henry.

“She’s not in her room or her study? Well, she maybe is in the attic. Go to her study and then knock on the study table three times.” Henry said.

Martin did what Henry said and after a few minutes, one part of the ceiling opens and a ladder goes down. Venus then appears as she goes down the ladder.

“Mr. Herrera, I need to talk to you.” Venus said.

“Yeah. Henry told me.” Martin said.

“I called you because I just wanted to ask if everything went well with Mr. Tan.”

“Yes. Everything went well.”

“Good. I already bought Mr. Arias’ share. We’re almost done. How’s everything with your Angel?”

“Okay.”

“Well, that’s not I heard. Seems like Xavier is very jealous of you.” Venus said stressing the word very.

“Let him get jealous.”

“Hehe. I like how you think Mr. Herrera. Good luck with your Angel. You may leave already.”

Venus was about to go up the ladder again when Henry said, “May I ask what’s up there?”

“It’s the attic. You want to come with me?”

“Can I?”

“Sure. You go ahead.”

Martin then gets up the ladder and arrived at the attic. It was big for an attic. There were more books, paintings and vinyl records. But no sofas just a big mat on the floor. And at the end of attic was a big window and a big telescope.

“Red wine?” Venus offered Martin wine.

“Thank you.” Martin took the wine glass from Venus.

“You’re welcome.”

“You like looking at the stars?”

“Yes. You want to look?”

Martin then looks at the telescope.

“Wow. They’re beautiful.”

“That is why I like looking at them. Look out for falling stars too and make a wish.”

Venus sat down on the mat and drank red wine. Suddenly a falling star appeared. Martin and Venus wished.

“What did you wish for?” Martin said.

“You’re not supposed to say your wish for it will not come true.”

Martin then sits beside Venus.

“Can I ask you a question?” Martin said.

“Sure.” Venus said.

“What will you do after the deal? I mean after you get back your company?”

“I’m going to take over the company. Make it the company my Dad established. You?”

“I’ll continue to work for Grey. And maybe put up a business. Also marry Angel and have my own family.”

“That’s very nice Mr. Herrera. Good luck to you then.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 10 44
After getting bribed by the parents of the person he hate's he gets put in responsibility of taking care of her after finding out she has a Immune sy...
364K 9.3K 88
Story of a boy who wants to destroy enemy's family for revenge by trapping enemy's daughter. Actual story starts when he succeeded. Circumstances ma...
348 32 16
She lost everything, her dad, her fame , and her identity by some hired assassin. in other to stay alive she isolated herself from the world. She...